Starcraft Autumn Ridge RVs Reviews (20)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft Autumn Ridge RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Roger Pendergrass from Washington says:

Have you owned any Starcraft Autumn Ridge RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 346RESA View Listings

Bought our trailer in Jan 2016 and so far we love it. The craftmanship is of very high quality. The only complaint I have is that the tires will have to be replaced because they are rated for 2200 lbs each and that comes to with 200 lbs of the dry weight. When we put anything in it we are actually over loaded. Bad choice by Starcraft and we will be contacting them about their over sight.
- Roger Pendergrass, Washington

2019-06-07 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 18BHS View Listings

Bought this new last spring. First trip out stabilizing jack broke. Second time out about a 300 mile tow, water leak when hooked up city water turned out a fitting was loose from the factory. And when arrived home the microwave was was almost out of the wall. In the time we have had this we have had 3 hacks break, 3 water leaks including the water heater. Tv antenna had the be replaced. Something is draining the battery from m a full charge to dead in about 3 weeks of no use. In short would not recommend at all.
- George Parsley , Indiana

2019-05-10 2019 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 21RBS View Listings

Our dealership had us do a walk-through on the day we picked it up. They even showed me how to connect the RV to my truck. I'm not crazy about the plastic sinks but will change them out at some point. The trailer setup easy enough and leveling was straight forward. I would recommend the Starcraft to anyone who doesn't want a large travel trailer.
- David Rahn, Colorado

2019-02-11 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 282BH View Listings

We purchased a new 2018 Starcraft in May 2018 from RV dealer in Fletcher NC. We are completely disappointed in the camper’s quality and soundness as well as the manufacturer’s unwillingness to stand behind their product. Our camper has been in the dealer’s repair facility for 5 months of the 9 months we’ve owned this unit. We have owned 4 campers over the last 20+ years and have never been faced with such issues even when we purchased a preowned camper. Specific repairs include: Faulty wiring on the control panel, water pump wiring improperly installed, warped door for outdoor kitchen, thermostat has been replaced 3 times! While camping in the heat of summer, I replaced the thermostat as the local dealership repair facility advised “3 weeks before we can look at it”... now Starcraft has advised the WARRANTY IS VOID!!! Our most concerning issue has been screws that secure the subflooring to the camper frame are backing out causing the vinyl flooring to buckle and tear. The manufacturer has delayed the repair by sending in a ‘flooring specialist’ to review the floor. This defect most likely impacts not only the interior appearance but the soundness of the campers structural integrity. Starcraft has advised they will ‘patch’ only the damaged vinyl area, will not address any raised areas and stated ‘it’s just sub flooring!’ Shower surround has damage from screws from the camper frame piercing the surround, leaving a ‘rust ring’ and ultimately allowing water to seep into the wall. Shower faucet leaks inside the shower surround resulting in a ‘river’ of water in the floor. Buyer beware! I cannot recommend Starcraft as their workmanship, customer service and warranty practices are all indicative of a company with no regard for quality, reputation or integrity.
- Kenneth Best, North Carolina

2019-02-08 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26BH View Listings

We purchased this trailer in April 2017 (yes an early 2018 model). The trailer is very livable, suits our camping needs perfectly. We are a family of four and find the floor plan works very well, two bunks and a couch that is comfortable. The quality of the construction is another matter. It’s poor. Since having this trailer, the back side siding has come undone (all of it conveniently 4 months after the warranty) and being that it is siding it’s not considered structural. Starcraft and Thor industries customer service handled our quest as flippant and treated us as imbeciles with petty requests. One of the three customer service agents I spoke with called it “absurd” that they would stand behind a product like siding because it’s cosmetic. (It’s cosmetic until it comes of and insulation is strewn about the highway or water enters the frame.) So there is an extra 4K added onto the price. After 6 months of ownership, the shore power plug shorted. During repair the technician showed me where the factory had not inserted the wires completely and not properly tightened the fixture. 11 months after purchase the power awning switch stopped working, once again it was simply poor installation. The fix was reinstalling the switch. Inside the lavatory, the paneling has come off and the shower head split down the middle, all requiring replacement. In summation, the trailer is very livable as long as you don’t mind spending an extra 6k every two years to fix the poor quality. The treatment we have received from Starcraft and Thor has ensured that the next RV we purchase will be from any manufacturer other than a Thor industry unit.
- Jeremy, Oklahoma

2018-12-18 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS View Listings

This review is based upon our own personal experiences. Each unit is built uniquely, and your experiences may differ from ours. With that said.. onto our review! We purchased our New 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS from a dealership in May 2018 and took delivery June 2018. We started using it July 2018. We liked this unit because it was the largest TT Starcraft built with 3 slideouts. It has 3 bunks for our kids in their own room. Their own dinette that is great for a computer desk for both of them. I thought I would like the center island in the kitchen, however after using it for 6 months, I'm seeing it's not that practical for our family. I'd wrather a more open floor plan, but the counter space is nice. The bedroom is a bit tight. We removed the factory mattress and bought a more comfortable one. The couch folds out to a full size bed. The dinette turns into a bed as well. You could sleep 9 comfortably. Love the outdoor kitchen area. I just wish it was a little taller to allow for a larger refrigerator, but we would lose bunkspace for the kids, so it's a give and take issue. The pantry is pretty large for pleanty of storage; but you know you can never have enough storage. Lol I wish there were cabinets above the couch and dinette for more. Now for the real deal.... ISSUES... After only a month of using our brand new Travel Trailer,our AC unit had issues to where we had noticed the AC turns off and on pretty quickly in such a short amount of time set on the AUTO setting. The AC is quite loud too. One day we noticed a strong smell of burning wires coming from the AC vents! We turned the AC unit off (not willingly because we are in Florida in July and August!) We called our dealer and had a tech look at it. The wires were improperly installed from the manufacturer and caught fire. The circuit breaker for the AC unit had to be replaced due to the fact that it didnt trip off completely with the AC wire fire. Then we noticed the refrigerator wasn't keeping cold. The refrigerator is built into the slide out. They didnt put a bevel inside to circulate the heat better, so they had to build one. I also had put a fan in to help circulate it as well. We have noticed the wood work is coming apart at the bench and slideouts. A couple tap lights needed to be replaced because they came apart. The outdoor kitchen door wouldn't line up to close properly. That had to be adjusted. We noticed the decals on the exterior are bubbling off.The sensors on the black and grey tanks aren't accurate anymore. We empty the tanks and still read full. The worst part is that we are 6 months into owning this and the technician noticed the screws are backing out of the roof, and the seams and sealants on the roof were having issues; so much so Starcraft just approved a whole new roof! Thankfully all these issues are covered under warranty. It's just been a big inconvenience with all these problems and the time it is taking to repair these issues. ( which we are still waiting on) I'll update later on to let you know how we made out.
- Wendy C., Florida

2018-09-01 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 17RD View Listings

Bought this 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 17rd from Kimble Rv in Coldwater Michigan. A very nice unit that is easy to tow. The fit and finish, and overall quality is good. Service from Kimble has been fantastic with all questions expertly answered, and with a very thorough review of all systems before towing away. Very pleased. Highly recommend Kimble RV.
- Phil Hitchcock , Michigan

2018-08-11 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB View Listings

The axle bent in 2017 and destroyed 4 tires. I had the axle straighten costed me $400. Now the siding is bungling on the driver side and god knows how much that will cost. When I use my air conditioner I can not use the micowave or it will trip all my breakers and once we had to pull the circuit breaker all the way out while on vacation. No local rv dealer had parts so I had no electric in 100 degree heat. This camper is a POS. The tub leaked and the kitchen faucet leaked. I HATE this damn camper. The awning tore and I only used it about 10 times. Do you want this damn lemon?
- Wayne, Virginia

2018-08-11 2013 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 235FB View Listings

The axle bent in 2017 and destroyed 4 tires. I had the axle straighten costed me $400. Now the siding is bungling on the driver side and god knows how much that will cost. When I use my air conditioner I can not use the micowave or it will trip all my breakers and once we had to pull the circuit breaker all the way out while on vacation. No local rv dealer had parts so I had no electric in 100 degree heat. This camper is a piece of shit. The tub leaked and the kitchen faucet leaked. I HATE this damn camper. The awning tore and I only used it about 10 times. Do you want this damn lemon?
- Wayne, Virginia

2018-04-11 2016 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU View Listings

This unit features double slides, double doors, bunks for the kids, an outside kitchen, and sleeping space for 10! There is a front bedroom with queen size bed including dual wardrobes, and an overhead cabinet. The living area features a sleeper sofa and u-shaped dinette slide. Both can be used for additional sleeping space when needed, and there is plenty of seating during daytime hours for meals or just hanging out. The entertainment center nearby can easily be viewed from any seating in the room. Super spacious family trailer!
- Heidi Castro, California

2017-11-13 2011 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 278BH View Listings

The price was solid for what you get and the quality was reasonable. I paid $12,999 plus the ridiculous "safety inspection fee" from General RV in Michigan. Total out the door was about $14,500 or so brand new. The passenger side interior wall closest to the bedroom began to bow after the first season, and there was an unidentified leak, could have been window or roof, but it was close to this same wall by the fourth season. I maintained the roof each year, so I think it may have been the window. The exterior seemed to fade and rust a bit sooner than I would have expected, later second or early third season. Overall, I liked the camper.
- Edward, Michigan

2017-10-26 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26HR View Listings

I bought this toy hauler without a lot of thought on functionality. The cargo tie downs are located 6' from the ramp door. You need 8' for a Harley. You can't put your own hold downs in without removing the hold down tanks. Bottom line is it only holds one bike. The trailer sits so high that the ramp angle is about 45degrees. The back tire spins all the way up and the front brake slides all the way down. Down right scary. I tow with an F350 4x4. It sits high but I still have to have the hitch ball higher than the receiver in order for the trailer to tow level. That's so high that the tounge jack won't lift high enough to clear the ball without a 4x4 under it. I haven't used it yet, so I wonder what other surprises are in store for me.
- Jim Kruspe , Illinois

2017-10-26 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26HR View Listings

- Jim Kruspe , Illinois

2017-10-21 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 14RB View Listings

My first experience towing this was how much it swayed for a little camper. I thought it was tire pressure but turned out it was a missing nut and two finger tight nuts on the left side shackle on the axle. This happend the day before my vacation. The refrigerator on the gas side burns so hot and has no clearance that the wood starts to burn. They installed duct tape in the compartment without taking frige out. I had no hot water because ignitor did not work on hot water tank. Water leaks from fittings on tank not tight. Wires just dangling under the sink with huge holes in wall for the wires to come out. Spilt wood on frames that hold seat cushions. The roof has staples and a lot of staples I might add protruding underneath the membrane. Don't even bother with contacting anyone just try to figure out how to fix it yourself then get rid of this. Instead of Starcraft I have nicknamed it Starcrap.
- RONALD L BLAKE, Pennsylvania

2017-10-21 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 14RB View Listings

- RONALD L BLAKE, Pennsylvania

2017-10-08 2016 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU View Listings

We bought our trailer new in Sept./2015 and took one trip from Edmonton to Waterton National Park. The dealer advised us on how many chain links to tighten the load-leveler bars for maximum safe performance. On tight turns in Waterton the brackets for these bars moved 6 inches on both sides stripping the paint off the frame! We got back to Edmonton and the main living room slide had bent the aluminum siding because it was not closing properly. It took the dealer all summer to get the siding shipped to Canada. We were happy the work was done well under warranty. We had the left-rear tire lose all its outside tread in under 2 months of highway driving(cheap Chinese tires are just no good). This summer all 4 wheels had the wheel bearing axle seals burst - got a $1200 bill for the repair and discovered our extended warranty that cost us several thousand dollars would not cover the cost even though this was proven to be an issue from the factory for over-lubricating the bearings. We also have a 1978 29-foot Prowler and we have the bearings repacked every 2 years and have the trailer safety-certified for our own peace of mind. Not once has there been any issues with the bearings or the tires. This past Spring we were camping in Jasper- the nighttime temperature was below freezing and the first night out we lost the use of our refrigerator and more importantly the furnace too. When we returned to Edmonton 4 frozen days later we went to a different brand dealer who has done good work for us on the old Prowler and for $200 and a thorough wiring check of the entire electrical system discovered the 2 wires on the same circuit on the back side of the main fuse panel had only 2 strands of wire that had burned out and that had also burned the plastic shielding surrounding them. He not only replaced this wiring - he did a thorough check of all systems on the trailer and certified it safe. We have had no further problems since and will be returning to this RV dealer in Spruce Grove again for any further work. We are slowly getting rid of the bugaboos from this trailer-some of it is shoddy workmanship at the factory-some of it is shoddy original parts. When the Prowler was made in 1978 it was American-built with all American parts and was built to last and has done so very well. Sadly a new trailer built in the USA today means simply that it is assembled in the USA from parts sourced out to the cheapest supplier world-wide.
- Ron Blundell, Alberta

2017-09-17 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 315RKS View Listings

We bought this in March this year. We've had 6 leaks already and now all of the insulation under the floor is sopping wet. Can't wait to get rid of this albatross and hope we we can get a decent trade in value. It won't be another Starcraft!!
- Mary Barnes, Arizona

2017-07-23 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS View Listings

The worst experience so far. I have owned my Starcraft autumn for 2months after two weeks we discovered that all the plumbing was leaking . We have it at a permanent site. Which the dealer knew so we bought insurance , so they would come to us for a hundred down deductible. Then the insurance says they have to have estimates to decide to cover it. Mind you the warranty still apples cause we had only had it for two weeks. Since then there is another leak so we've already had someone come once for a hundred and now we need them a gain in a two week span. One week and the faucet is not working you should be able to switch from sprinkle to regular flow now it just stays on sprinkle. The first week we had it we discovered several workmanship defects. Burea in bunk room the shelving was screwed on wron and went up right through the shelf. The molding around the bathroom door was coming off the screen door into camper , the handle screws are stripped (came that way). So handle does not stay on. The brass knobs for the doors flew off a screw came out of the window sash. The foam insulation that expands expanded so much that it is bulging out of the seam near the hitch. My grandsons discovered this. Mind you this is only two months ownership. I bought this brand new off the lot. Don't do it. Once purchased no one cares and the company obviously doesn't care. I've tried to reach out but nothing. Oh and the DVD and sound system is wired incorrectly, after going on line to figure how to fix it, it's actually been an ongoing experience by all for years. It seems it's wired wrong at manufacturing, is an ongoing problem but no. One cares cause it still is wired wrong and you have to fix it.
- Antoinette Cameron, New Hampshire

2016-04-30 2014 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 346RESA View Listings

I have a 2014 autumn ridge 346resa. For the most part, I have been tickled with how the trailer has performed. I even had the dealership install a second air conditioner in the bedroom for camping in the south in the summer. The build quality is good. I opted for more living space rather than lots of sleeping area since its usually just me my wife on the road. It has 3 slides and plenty of room. My only complaint was like someone else stated, the tires are to light for the trailer. The trailer comes in at just over 10,700lbs loaded. I have had 2 blowouts with the factory tires so far that caused minor damage to the trailer. They always looked low and bulged like they were even when at 65lbs which is the max on the tires. I have since upgraded to load range e tires and they hold the trailer a lot better and Im sure will help control sway even more.
- Samuel, Oklahoma

2016-04-12 2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 309BHL View Listings

Bought new, on first trip couch broke, had water leak around slide out and furnace. Multiple issues with shower surronnd coming loose and trim in living area. Found leak was going under linoleum and sub floor. Area where leak was the floor was soft and gas leak in tank area. Slide does not seal and can see daylight around seal when closed. Had unit for 26 days, been in shop for 30 days and not fixed yet. Waiting for warranty authorization.
- John Schaible, California