Starcraft AR-ONE RVs Reviews (30)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Starcraft AR-ONE RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Lori hagen-pack from California says:

Have you owned any Starcraft AR-ONE RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 25BHS View Listings

I bought a 25ft bunkhouse , when you are looking at a band new trailer I was looking at the functionality of it asking myself will this work for my family not defects. Well once we got it home and I started loading my things back in from my other Trailer the nightmare began. The factory defects were through the roof and these were things that I saw once it was home not mentioning the things I couldn't see. so I called and talk to the manager and asked that it be exchanged for another of the same. It's been over a month now and with no results and now I've tried calling starcraft rv 3 times to get the same results, their customer service has been no different. I'm definitely moving forward an calling all news stations, posting my experience on all social media and let my story be told maybe then I can get their attention . After making payments on such a large ticket item like this and can't even use it is ridiculous.
- Lori hagen-pack, California

2019-10-16 2014 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

The StarCraft AR-One 15RB is a great size camper for a couple or small family who wants a convenient easy setup and go. Camper fits easily in small to large size campsites. The screened in sleep area is especially nice for fresh air sleeping.
- Amy, Florida

2019-09-19 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 17RD View Listings

I currently do not own a Grand Design travel trailer. I just want to express my aggravation of being in a seasonal camp site next to one. The high motor noise from the refrigerator is terrible! Makes it unpleasant to sit outside.
- Ronald Moseley , Georgia

2019-09-04 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

This little Couples coach has all the amenities needed for two ! I have enjoyed the space and the full Bath , this does not have a wet bath . This unit is easy to tow and park .Everything is working great .We love it !
- Robert J Polce, Ohio

2019-08-18 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

There are many small 7'x14' floor plan out there....but the best feature of the 14RB was the layout You never feel confined. It will sleep two in the bed and one on the couch. I have slept on the couch and it was fine. There are many features in this small of a camper you wouldn't expect: power awning, range hood, tub/shower combo and on mine I decided to add the power jack. This camper is a breeze to pull. It has almost everything the larger campers do.
- Michael Scott, Illinois

2019-07-25 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

This is a great little camper. We needed something light enough to tow with our Ridgeline, and at under 4,000 pounds this filled that need. We spent 10 weeks touring, including 4 weeks stationary, and never felt cramped - very well thought-out layout and surprising storage for an 18' camper. It comes with everything you need, and everything worked without a hitch. The bathroom is pretty small and the only sink is in the kitchen but this proved to be no drawback. We added a medicine cabinet to replace the bathroom mirror and that made a big difference. There is also space to extend the bed from 'camper queen' to full queen, which proved a master stroke as I'm over 6'. The only drawback is the size of the gray water tank which is pretty limited. That's only a problem for dry camping, which is probably limited to 3 nights. The camper towed like a dream - hardly knew it was there. Used a weight distribution hitch, no anti-sway. Starcraft is made by Jayco and the quality was pretty good though the screws on some cabinet latches needed tightening/replacing. No other problems. It stayed dry in some really torrential downpours, both stationary and while towing. (Note: bought used so didn't use any warranty support.)
- Gary Michaels, Vermont

2019-07-11 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

Very easy to tow and park anywhere. Has all the comforts for a great camping trip. 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 14 RB Travel Trailer only 2529lbs Specifications: Front Window Booth Dinette (converts to full bed) Twin Sofa/Sleeper Rear Bath w/ Tub Surround and Commode Water Heater Front Electric Plate Furnace Hi Output Double Burner Burner Cooktop Center Kitchen w/ Stove-Micro- Fridge/Freezer TV Antenna A/C Power Awning Spare Tire A SUPER CLEAN 2015 STARCRAFT ALUMINUM SIDED 14' TRAVEL TRAILER W/ BOOTH DINETTE, REAR BATH W/ TUB.
- Fernanda Durlene , Arizona

2018-12-28 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I am posting a review about our 2016 starcraft AR-ONE because we love it and it is still like new in every way. It tows like a dream, everything works, it is everything we need. There is plenty of storage and the floor plan is perfect. We wanted an easy to tow trailer, aerodynamic and not too wide, as we are often towing it on back-woods roads, but not claustrophobic. Well, in this trailer, we found exactly what we wanted. Modern, open and comfortable --and so much nicer than our older one. we have owned a lot of campers; pop ups, Aliner, class B, class C and a much smaller trailer. EVERY one of them took owner maintenance and common sense care. Read the manual and follow the directions. Be willing and able to ply basic skills with calking gun and screwdriver. Be careful what you drive under. Remember that your trailer is withstanding what amounts to a constant earthquake when you are driving down the road. Things will need your attention from time to time. It doesn't mean poor workmanship, it means poor ownership. Before we looked at the AR-One, we considered a lot of trailers, used and new. We knew what we wanted, and had owned enough campers to know what we were trying to find. And when we saw it, we knew we had found our best camper yet.
- Debbie McGinn, New Mexico

2018-08-05 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

We love this little trailer we bought it used and the previous owners took very good care of it. I don't know if there was anything wrong wiwth it initially but we have not had anything go wrong. The things I don't like about it is the bed is not a walk around and is very hard to make up so if you need a neat bed you won't like this set up. I would like a larger fridge, outside shower and a lavatory. These are all things an upgrade can take care of so that's what we did. We went up to a used 2016 18QB extreme, we haven't taken it out yet so will let you know how we like it.
- tgrisham, Texas

2018-05-31 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

Bought this for a decent price as a lower weight trailer to pull behind Ford Escape. February 2017. Dealer assured our car could handle it. Fully loaded trailer weight is 3200 lbs. Escape rating 3500 towing cap. Spent extra money outfitting car with anti-sway stabile tow bars and trailer brakes. Trailer too much for Escape. So we bought a truck. Every time we use trailer something breaks. We treat it gently. We don't go off roading with it. The tent bed canvas starting pulling away from frame after about 21 nights of use (intermittent use, not continuous). My wife and I don't equal anywhere near the weight limit. It took 3 months to fix because manufacturer didn't want to honor warranty. 3 months that we couldn't use it. I'm not sure what our dealer had to do but it eventually got fixed. List of "small" things that needed to be fixed after first use. Ceiling vent seals keep coming loose. Fridge wouldn't ignite on propane. Molding on bathroom door loose. Hinges came detached on 2 cupboards, doors fell off and contents fell out. Entertainment audio visual Jack's copper connector ends pulled off first time plugging in to TV. Wouldn't work. Holding tank/water/battery sensor didn't work, "fixed" but still doesn't sense correct amount. Velcro on seat backs came detached from wall and seats first time we moved them. Now for other complaints: 2"foam mattress for tent bed might as well not include. It's like sleeping on the ground. We added another 3" egg crate to it and put a unzipped sleep bag and then sheet over it all. Just barely tolerable for a few nights of camping. A/C works great, but it's loud. We don't use the propane heater unless we are not on electric hook up. It's too loud to allow sleep. We keep a small electric heater in trailer which works great. We folded down the table and made the dinette bed once to check function and comfort. The table isn't strong enough to support adults, it sagged right away. Now the kicker! It leaks!!! We drove through a rain storm. Front of trailer leaks. Appears to not be caulked where diamond plate is installed over trailer skin. Water from truck wheel spray gets up under it. It doesn't leak from rain when it's sitting. We realize this model is a lower end "entry" model..but wow. Very poorly made. We bring it in for repair every time we use it. How can dealers even continue to sell this brand? It's a lemon!!!
- Jeff Stivason, Oregon

2017-12-18 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26BHS View Listings

I usually do not write reviews, however, I do not want anyone to experience what I have been through. As soon as I pulled my camper off the lot I had to turn it in for repair. They used some "defective" adhesive on the floors, which resulted in huge bubbles that had to be cut out. The plywood under the bed was split down the middle and had to be replaced. Immediately after pick up, the front end of camper separated from the rest of the camper while pulling it. It had to be hauled to the manufacture for repair. The craftsmanship of inside trim was poor to say the least. Now I have two 20 inch bubbles on my roof which I did not see upon purchase. Of course the warranty department has denied my claim because I didn't get my roof inspected within the 1st year of purchase, even though it was caused by the defective adhesive used in the production of my camper. This camper had the potential of being fantastic. I do love the floor plan and I actually like this camper, but dealing with the problems and resistance from StarCraft warranty department and the poor craftsman ship I will never buy from this company.
- Jacob Howard, Louisiana

2017-12-13 2013 Starcraft AR-ONE 17RD View Listings

Bought new in 2013 for my wife and I. Pro's! Light, very easy to pull and pack/unpack. Adequate storage, bed is 80" long, comes pre-wired for cable or satellite hook-up. Roomy enough for 2 but gets cramped if a 3rd person is added. Cons- In the hot southern summers, the wall mounted AC struggles to maintain. With the center bath, we have to run a fan on the counter to push cool air to the bed up front. No drawer for silverware or storage. Didn't realize until later and have since added a pull drawer to the shelf atop the fridge. no storage bar to hang goods... so I added a removable to the shower area to hang clothes. The mirror should have been mounted outside the bathroom so the ladies could use the hairdryer and the mirror at the same time. Thee isn't an outlet in the bathroom. Aside from a few small cosmetic issues, its a well built trailer and we've used it a lot. We've never needed factory support. problems to be aware of? the water fill tube leaks on all these where it goes in the fresh water holding tank.. will soak the floor. I swapped the tube for a vinyl tube and radiator hose clamps. Overall, The water heater works great, the refrigerator too... the microwave is a plus... and the two burner stove is nice to have... the small sink could be bigger as I upgraded mine to a larger Stainless steel one. I've experienced 2 blow-outs on my trailer because the weight is within 10% of the tires max capacity. I now run Load range E Lite truck tires. I've also installed scissor style jacks on all four corners.
- Brad Kuhn, South Carolina

2017-09-24 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 26BHS View Listings

Bought our camper new love the floor plan but have had issues first trip tires rubbed tin fenders,window blinds strings pulling out of the wall and strings also broke on another one, from factory had a hole in vinyl floor and they have to tear down hole unit to replace flooring door frame for bathroom door binds up the door. Now see a bolt trying to push up through floor had to have led light strip on awning replaced as 1/4 or the strip went out of also right after I got the camper we could smell propane called dealer they couldn't get to it to fix it for two weeks and had plans to go camping for a week I sprayed down system found bunch of leaks at regulators and both tank hoses had to be replaced as crimps were leaking, factory did not clean unit up very well found aluminum shavings all over the place actually scratched up the floor wen sliding in and out slide out , after last time washing camper found front nose cone has cracks on lower corner and one of my biggest complaints is the AC system sucks if u trave for few hrs on hot day and turn on ac it will take like 6 hrs to cool down, also recommend to StarCraft there should have Ben a roof top vent above the bed in front of the camper to help let the heat out which if ac worked good it wouldn't be needed, very disappointed customer. The main bed sucks could have a normal bed instead of the recycled thing that is in there. Handle on shower door are floppy and fell off at one point they re installed handle but is still floppy I will not buy another star craft camper or Jaco ever again and as soon as I have it payed down I will trade it off for something else.after floor issue I asked to be traded out of this unit for another one dealer would not do it.
- Cody Brown, Montana

2017-08-27 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 17TH View Listings

Well we haven't been able to use our camper much because a month after I purchased the unit we noticed a 6 inch tear in the roof. Now its been in the shop for about 4 weeks!!!!! Not because it takes that long to fix, but because dealer and Star Craft won't warranty it!!! Other than that its a cool unit with a cool floor plan, just wished it was made and sold by better organizations.
- Jordan Diller, Ohio

2017-08-27 2017 Starcraft AR-ONE 17TH View Listings

- Jordan Diller, Ohio

2017-08-18 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26HR View Listings

We absolutely love our trailer..been to Smokeys.West virginia.Michigan circle tour,the gulf coast and small get aways..We did add a solar panel to top..Minor fix on door under stove..Love it??? Highly recommend.
- Dinky, Illinois

2017-08-18 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26HR View Listings

- Dinky, Illinois

2017-05-16 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

So far we like the unit but theres always a but...I dont think the holding tank sensor pannel is accurate. The air conditioner is not powerful enough. The front window was leaking, and there was a crack in the skylight. They fixed the leak and the crack under warranty. Overall for the size and weight it was the best option under 3000 lbs. Which was our weight limit. Love the power awning. The design outside is very nice and modren. The pop out bed is super easy to pop out! But it is very bright when the sun comes up and the matress is only like 2 in thick for a guaranteed backache. I would only recommend this unit if your vehicle can only pull 3,000 lbs.
- Jason, Michigan

2017-05-16 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 15RB View Listings

- Jason, Michigan

2017-05-10 2010 Starcraft AR-ONE 14RB View Listings

This Rv is loaded with stove, refrigerator, microwave, air conditioner, heater, sink, shower and tub, toilet, radio, antenna for TV, awning. Easy to pull, great size. It only weight 3,200 pounds. It has a dining table that converts to a bed. Plenty storage compartments.
- Hector V Fourquet, West Virginia

2017-03-23 2015 Starcraft AR-ONE 18QB View Listings

I have owned one since 3/2015 and the only problem has been the shocks and the frame that hold the queen bed. Very weak, make sure you have the dealer reinforce the frame since I have to take back for repairs.Also the the shelves in closet next to the door all came off in motion. Other than that i love this unit as long as two people use it. I've been to Niagara Falls and the mountains in Tennessee with a ^ cylinder Tacoma.No problem at all.
- Orlando Hernandez, Florida

2017-03-10 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26HR View Listings

After looking at several toyhaulers we wanted the Starcraft AR one, the floor plan was layed out much better than the others. We have been very happy with it, but the workmanship and quality just sucks. Screws are always falling out, and there are not enough of them. Have had to take it back for repairs,but would recommend it to others. Like the way we can walk up both sides of the bed and it will hold three 4 wheelers in the cargo bay.
- Mark Woods, Utah

2017-03-10 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26HR View Listings

- Mark Woods, Utah

2016-09-13 2014 Starcraft AR-ONE 21FB View Listings

We bought a 2014 ar1 21ft from all in all just 2 issues, small leak in front next to bed, rear jackknife bed broke.Starcrafts are still a well built camper in my opinion and I have owned many different brands
- mark. thompson, North Carolina

2016-08-31 2016 Starcraft AR-ONE 26BH View Listings

Bought my 2016 Arone max go camping the first time the front diamond plate and wood behind it pops off about 11/2 inches(the dealer said the screws they put in didn't catch anything) and the tables breaks. Then the next night the wall behind the couch popped off. Only held on by one screw. Then a month later we are traveling and a bolt comes threw the floor now it has to go back and they are replacing the entire floor. Not bad for three trips
- Carl wright, Ontario