Skyline Nomad Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Skyline Nomad RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

don gailey from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Skyline Nomad 140 View Listings

My wife and I and two puppies spent four months, over 7000 miles, traveling around northwest states and back to Arizona. We want to upgrade for our next long trip. travelled ok. Really liked the attached storage area on back of trailer.
- don gailey, Arizona

2020-05-07 2013 Skyline Nomad Joey View Listings

This trailer has been nothing but trouble since we got it. The first summer the electrical panel blew we had to wait almost 3 months for are money back. The second year a staple in the back of the trailer rusted and cracked a water hose. We have had numerous water leaks the door wall leaked down the wall in the bedroom which wrecked the floor trying to get it repaired now. the flooring in the living room, kitchen is coming up has since the first year. This is the 3rd trailer we have had and the worse one ever as far as workman ship.
- Marge Vanzo, Michigan

2020-04-13 1994 Skyline Nomad 1902 View Listings

My wife and I purchased this 5th wheel camper 2 years ago. Had to do a little work on it due to a leak in the roof. Previous owner fixed the roof but I have since reworked the complete roof. My wife and I love it. Just the right size for us and the grandkids. It pulls great with my f150 ford pickup. Everything works great inside but I also installed a larger fridge. Wouldn't think of getting rid of it. It has been very reliable and easy to maintain. Will sleep 5. I wouldn't be afraid to pull it anywhere.
- Woodrow Workman , Tennessee

2019-02-20 2008 Skyline Nomad 208 View Listings

We’ve owned our Nomad since 2008 and it has proven to be a fairly good TT for our family. It has good storage and the floor plan is not bad. Kids are growing up and need to invest in a bigger floor plan, getting tired of setting out the couch and dinett for the kids to sleep. Towed with my 2001 Chevy Tahoe and did get a little trailer sway at first, then installed sway control that fixed that problem.
- Dave Holguin, California

2018-11-27 2015 Skyline Nomad 329BH View Listings

After owning our 329BH for three years, I've been able to work out the design and manufacturing flaws sold by Skyline and Evergreen. It's no wonder they went out of business just about the same time our warranty was up. We love the camper and use it about once a month. It's our favorite hotel. We have been in snow at 15 degrees and the heat of summer at mid 90 temps. We are now looking for a 5th wheel toy hauler as we are a year away for a 25th Anniversary 12 month vacation.
- Sonny Edmondson, Florida

2017-05-27 2000 Skyline Nomad 2510 View Listings

Brand New roof,looks brand new inside, everything works,needs outside clean and wax, stablizers for towing, everything you need a great value, well cared for unit.
- Ramona, Texas