Skyline Aljo RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Skyline Aljo RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Skyline Aljo RVs? Write a review

2019-11-13 1996 Skyline Aljo 2425 View Listings

I bought my fifth wheel two years ago I'm excellent condition I live in full time and haven't had no problems what so ever I'd highly recommend this type of rv to anyone its well worth the price I paid for it
- rebecca, Oregon

2019-07-29 2004 Skyline Aljo 3040 View Listings

As a travel trailer this unit is perfect for a remantic weekend in the Mts or at the beach yet able to be home base for all your family or friend get togethers. Spacious, comfortable with a practical layout and standard of quality you can depend on.
- Mr, Mrs, California

2017-10-17 2007 Skyline Aljo 2705 View Listings

We used this 5th wheel trailer for 9 years taking many beloved trips with our grandchildren. We appreciated the easy day sofa to bed set up. All the terrific storage- both up and down, Surround sound, space for every one(6) to comfortably hangout once the slide was out, Good insulation and batteries. The suck fan in the bedroom was a great way to circulate air when electric wasn't available. What we didn't like, initially we had critter problems until we critter proofed the trailer (around electric and pipes) and used dryer sheets to keep them away. Also, cabinetry was cheap and needed some reinforcing. Once that was done, no problem. The bedroom would be nicer with a slide, but considering it didn't have one, it had walk around room on both sides.
- Rhiana Pearson, Oregon