Skamper RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Skamper RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Garland Benefield from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Skamper RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Skamper Kodiak 24RBSL View Listings

We enjoyed the size, towing, and lay-out of this camper. Weight equalizing hitch w/anti-sway made towing easy and no strain on my F-15o, even when traveling in mountainous areas. Lots of storage & closet space, so we often carried more than we needed. Only objection I have is decals on exterior tend to peel too easily, maybe because of washing.
- Garland Benefield, Georgia

2017-04-21 1994 Skamper Skamper 22 View Listings

This pop-up is old, but in good condition for it's age. There are a couple of things that need attention, but it's solid and doesn't leak. I've done a lot of work to make it more livable. I'm disabled and setting it up is just too hard for me. It would make someone a very nice fishing or hunting camper. Probably wouldn't be the best for a family with young ones.
- Steve R., North Carolina

2014-10-30 2010 Skamper Kodiak 27CD-SL View Listings

We traveled around Florida and up to Myrtle Beach, SC with our Kodiak travel trailer over two months then stayed four months in a south Florida RV park close to the beach. It was wonderful, the Kodiak performed flawlessly. We experienced some very heavy rain storms and wind and absolutely no leaks occurred. We love the private bed/bath layout and the openness of the living/kitchen area with the large back window. We wish we could do this full time!
- Rick Maguire-Gonzalez, Florida