Scott's RV - Vancouver, Washington

From the glorious mountains of the Cascade Range to the Pacific Ocean, our amazing Pacific Northwest is here for our enjoyment and Scott’s RV wants you to experience it! The RV Lifestyle is the least expensive way for a family to travel. We believe here at Scott’s RV that the RV lifestyle is all about recreation! That said, our process follows that same motto: Have Fun! See what Scott’s RV is all about! With a great staff, great products, full parts department and great services that go up and above the norm you will be pleasantly pleased! What are you waiting for? Start living the recreational life today! We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years of RV, Truck, and Car experience. We buy, sell, trade, and are the leader in consignment sales on the west coast. If you have a desire to sell your used RV, Truck, or Car, we will get you the most money in the shortest amount of time. If you are looking to purchase a quality RV, Truck, or Car, you won’t find a better selection out there and at prices that can’t be beat!

Have you visited Scott's RV - Vancouver, Washington? Write a review

Do you represent Scott's RV - Vancouver, Washington? Claim this dealership

2021-06-01 Scott's RV - Vancouver, Washington

Warranty / Support
Their wiring caught my car on fire within 7 months and they ARE NOT taking accountability to pay for the damage! I bought a camper and had them install the brake wiring. I hooked it up for the holiday weekend and when I plugged in the camper electrical and went to leave my driveway it caused an electrical fire. I have a Jeep and had them look first because I didn't know what caused the fire. They identified it was the wiring Scott's installed. When I called Scott and told him what happened, he lied and said it's out of warranty. I said I didn't get any warranty paperwork and can he provide it. He said no we don't have any, so I replied that technically there is no warranty. He said no, there isn't. He said they will not take responsibility and will not take care of the damage/repair costs and I would have to take legal action. They are shady liars with poor skills, my wires were a hack job using a zip tie that was over-shorted and fried my electrical in my whole car. I just can't even believe they refuse responsibility. We'll see if the lawyers say I can make a bigger safety case out of it.
- Shannon, Washington

2021-04-08 Scott's RV - Vancouver, Washington

Warranty / Support
They made false promises, misleading statements and sold me a termite infested RV van. This is absolutely the worst, dishonest, scam dealership I have ever dealt with. Purchased a 2001 Dodge Ram Leisure Travel Freedom from them on October 15, 2020. Informed them that I needed the Van in 3 weeks and was taking it on a trip across the country from Portland to Orlando with the whole family, my wife and two kids, ages 3 and 6. So I needed it to be safe and road ready. Ken the Salesmen said yes, Ken said yes to everything and assured me that everything would be done, parts ordered, van fixed etc.. 2 weeks later I show up after making several calls and texts to him to hear the status of the Van. I was a little worried since he never called me himself or contacted me to tell me how it was going. When I showed up I saw the Van sitting there in the same place it was when I last saw it and not a thing was done to it. Same broken locks, broken vent covering, broken air conditioner shroud, broken tail lights, etc. 2 weeks later, nothing was done. With just 2 days before our leave I paid a visit to the dealership again because I wasn’t getting updates from Ken and he wasn’t able to confirm for me that anything was getting done over the phone. So I show up and the mechanic s are under the van repairing the sewage line with rubber cement glue and tape. Told me they just noticed it was leaking and needed to fix it. They were also working on repairing the generator which had a choke problem and was not running smoothly and loudly pulsing. The second to last day we have to leave and they are just now discovering these major problems and trying to get the work done at the last minute. I noticed that the external broken parts that I was promised replacement on still were not replaced. I came back on the last day and they were still under the van repairing the generator. The mechanic took me inside to give me the tour of all the systems. Refrigerator was broken and did not turn on. The door lock was also broken on the refrigerator. Locks on both closet and bathroom doors broken. Propane indicator was stuck on full and was never repaired and the black water indicator was broken. The rear Air lifts were not functional. Head light was out. Power steering fluid Empty! But they didn’t care. Taillight was still broken. I was so irate at this point and so frustrated. My wife and kids were all packed and waiting for me to arrive with the van. So I just took the title and the keys and drove off. Half way through the trip, the sewage undercarriage started to leak waste and urine under the vehicle. Cruise control broken and never worked. The Engine light came on. The Hazard lights and signals stopped working. On the Highway the Tire Rod and Tire that was being held on by bolts on the rear door snapped right off and onto the road, tearing a hole in the back door. So we lost the rod and spare tire on the highway! They didn’t even do an oil change. The oil was old, thick and black. On top of all that, we later discovered there was a leak coming through the old ceiling fan and water had damage had rotted the inside walls, creating mold and termites!!! The whole vehicle was termite infested and molded inside the walls. I certainly learned my lesson. Don’t believe anything a dealer tells you about a vehicle and don’t every skip getting it inspected by a third party. They sold me a conversion van that was completely worthless. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!
- Mike, Oregon

2020-07-16 Scott's RV - Vancouver, Washington

Warranty / Support
FAIL: Scott’s RV in Vancouver, WA “YOU’RE NOT MY F*****G CUSTOMER!” -Scott’s RV, Vancouver, WA Everyone has bad days. Some people have bad weeks. Their cat just died. Their spouse left them. Their boss yelled at them… but there’s no excuse to repeatedly F-bomb a customer over a lost sale. Sadly, that’s what happened to me at Scott’s RV in Vancouver, WA yesterday. [removed for length. Search for title on Google for full review] ...And so, I called Scott’s RV and was connected with Dan, a friendly guy who sounded in his 60s, who clearly knew RVs. I told Dan which coach I was interested in, and he said it had just been released from a deal that didn’t go through, so I was lucky. Great for me… but, since I was living in Las Vegas, and Scott’s RV is in Vancouver, WA, I’d need to fly up there to see it (as anyone with half-a-brain, and less than unlimited money would do.) As most dealers would do, they asked me to put down some (refundable) good-faith money, to keep them from selling it before I got there for a test drive, and see it in person. I happily gave him my credit card and put $1,000 down. Then, I submitted Scott’s RV’s online financing form to start the loan process. [...] I booked my airline ticket and made plans for where I was going to stay for a day or two, and was ready to be in Vancouver, WA by Tuesday. On Tuesday at 11am I was at Scott’s RV in Vancouver, WA. The coach looked better in person than in the bad photos on their website. I met Dan, he took me to the coach, and we looked around for a few minutes, and I asked if I could just sit and absorb it all, and check it out for a bit, so he left. I spent over an hour in the coach, watching the technician fix the little here-and-there things that needed to be done. Dan joined me in the coach and we chatted for 20 minutes or so, talking about RV sales, his life, my life, and a little about the Fleetwood we were enjoying. He told me he’d been getting calls for the past week from potential buyers, but told them it wasn’t available, as I had already put down the good faith money to come look at it. [...] Dan was bothered, and excused himself to ‘help another customer.’ About an hour later, he came back and said he didn’t think they could go any lower on the price. I told him I understood, but I’d like to talk through the numbers anyway… but if they didn’t want to negotiate in good faith, I’d eat the cost of the trip from Vegas to Portland and they could refund my $1,000 good faith money – but I’d still like him to talk to the boss… unless he had the power to say no (or yes.) So, we left the coach and walked to the office, where I sat down at a table near the front door, while Dan went to the back. While I waited, a kid around 17 was sitting on a couch and chatting with other employees. It was obvious from the conversation that he was the owner’s son. [...] About 15 minutes later, he walked up to the table and put down a receipt for my $1,000 credit card refund, and kept walking. Apparently, they didn’t want to negotiate in good faith. That was it. I said “Sorry we couldn’t come to an agreement.” And that’s when poor Dan LOST HIS MIND! He turned around and started yelling at me: “B******T! YOU F******G WASTED MY TIME! YOU F******G TIED UP A COACH, KNOWING YOU WEREN’T GOING TO BUY IT! YOU’RE A F******G TIME WASTER! YOU COME WITH THIS B******T COACH ON EBAY THAT’S PROBABLY BEEN UNDER WATER AND IS DAMAGED TRYING TO GET A LOWER PRICE! YOU F*****G WASTED MY TIME!” I didn’t raise my voice or get angry. I said “Dan, I’m sorry. I want to make a deal here.” He walked out the front door a few steps, then came back in and continue berating me “NOW I HAVE TO F*****G SPEND ALL DAY ON THE PHONE CALLING PEOPLE BACK TO F*****G SELL THIS THING!” This time, I raised my voice and said “Dan, calm down. This is how it works. This is terrible customer service. Calm down.” His response was this: “YOU’RE NOT MY F*****G CUSTOMER! YOU DIDN’T BUY ANYTHING FROM ME! WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT YOU THINK?!” To which I said, “Dan, I can still write reviews about this experience. This isn’t good customer service.” Again, bellowing at me, Dan says “WRITE ALL THE F*****G REVIEWS YOU WANT. WRITE A HUNDRED OF THEM, I DON’T F*****G CARE!” At that same time, the son of the owner of Scott’s RV, who had been sitting on the couch nearby, laughed out loud and said “Yeah, write all you want.” I wasn’t the slightest bit offended, or personally bothered – but I was shocked that Scott’s RV wasn’t even willing to negotiate in good faith. No conversation. No discussion. Just a credit refund, even though I traveled from Vegas to Vancouver with financing in place and ready to go.
- Dave Tavres, Washington