Roulettes RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Roulettes RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Roulettes RVs? Write a review

2019-10-09 2018 Roulettes Prolite Eco View Listings

I bought a new 2018 Prolite Eco travel trailer from Longhaul trailer sales in Listowel Ontario from salesman Nick Shantz on April 15, 2019. On April 18 I Isent pictures of a bulge in the fiberglass, spider cracks, delamination, rust underneath and wrinkled interior paper to the manufacturer and to the dealership that sold me this trailer. The manufacturer never responded and the dealer told me to use epoxy glue on the spider cracks and that the rest was cosmetic. On the first camping trip three weeks later I had leaking and when I took it to be repaired I was told that the sealant was missing ,separating and deteriorating along the seams and running lights. Three months later I was reimbursed for the spider cracks but not for the sealant. The manufacturer believes it was the responsibility of the dealership to maintain this trailer while it was in their possession. I also found out there had been two previous claims made to repair delamination on this trailer and the dealership never told me that. The manufacturer has since asked me to take this trailer to a fiberglass repair expert in my area and I did and their opinion is that the damage is extensive and that it should be sent back to the factory in Canada as they believe this is the result of leaking. I tried to get the owner of Prolite Martin James to call me back because no one was able to make a decision with regards to what should be done next. It took a month and for me to go on social media in order to get that call and as of today Martin James told me I would have to drive it back to the factory 1800 miles from me. Still hoping for a better solution. One that does not put the burden on me the customer.
- Karen Carelli, North Carolina