Roulettes Prolite Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Roulettes Prolite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Karen Carelli from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Roulettes Prolite Eco View Listings

I bought a new 2018 Prolite Eco travel trailer from Longhaul trailer sales in Listowel Ontario from salesman Nick Shantz on April 15, 2019. On April 18 I Isent pictures of a bulge in the fiberglass, spider cracks, delamination, rust underneath and wrinkled interior paper to the manufacturer and to the dealership that sold me this trailer. The manufacturer never responded and the dealer told me to use epoxy glue on the spider cracks and that the rest was cosmetic. On the first camping trip three weeks later I had leaking and when I took it to be repaired I was told that the sealant was missing ,separating and deteriorating along the seams and running lights. Three months later I was reimbursed for the spider cracks but not for the sealant. The manufacturer believes it was the responsibility of the dealership to maintain this trailer while it was in their possession. I also found out there had been two previous claims made to repair delamination on this trailer and the dealership never told me that. The manufacturer has since asked me to take this trailer to a fiberglass repair expert in my area and I did and their opinion is that the damage is extensive and that it should be sent back to the factory in Canada as they believe this is the result of leaking. I tried to get the owner of Prolite Martin James to call me back because no one was able to make a decision with regards to what should be done next. It took a month and for me to go on social media in order to get that call and as of today Martin James told me I would have to drive it back to the factory 1800 miles from me. Still hoping for a better solution. One that does not put the burden on me the customer.
- Karen Carelli, North Carolina

2020-05-21 2017 Roulettes Prolite Evasion View Listings

This camper is one of the biggest campers towable by a Subaru Outback that also includes a wet bath, plenty of sleeping space, good room for eating, ample storage space, decent size 3-way (115V/12V/LP) autosense refrigerator (4cf+), 13.5K A/C (Optional), heat, MAXXFAN in wet bath, and AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth Stereo. It also includes a 1" anti-sway bar ball welded to the 'A' frame that allows adding an anti-sway bar for enhanced towing, especially at highway speeds and when large vehicles/trucks pass. It levels fairly easily, even though the stabilizer bars and hitch jack are manual drop/raise, and the hitch height is about 13" for a 2" ball. Overall, it is a great, lightweight camper that can be pulled by a Subaru Outback or any smaller vehicle that can pull at least 2,000lbs where the UVW is 1950lbs, GVWR is over 3,000lbs, and tongue weight is 195lbs.
- Doug, Virginia

2020-05-01 2016 Roulettes Prolite Plus View Listings

This is the perfect RV for me. It can be towed by my Subaru Outback, so I didn't need to buy a tow vehicle. I wanted a trailer that had a toilet/bath but needed it to be light enough for my car to tow. ProLite is the brand that can provide that in several models. The Plus has a slide out that allows me to keep the bed made up and use the bench for a dining/working area. There's a table hidden in back of the slide out seat! The kitchen area is spacious with lots of storage. There's an additional storage cabinet in the rear of the trailer with counter space on top. It's a small package packed with function. At 15ft you'll fit in any camping spot.
- Barbara Scott, Florida