Roadtrek SS RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Roadtrek SS RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Craig MacKay from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any Roadtrek SS RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

I purchased a 2017 SS Agile which I picked up in April and I have had multiple problems. The coach electrical system often shuts off when driving causing the refrigerator to defrost all over the place. In my last 3 hour drive it shut off 4 times which I had to pull to the side of the road and reset the ecotrek. This is not the quality I was hoping for. Now rather than enjoying traveling I am having to troubleshoot this vehicle and stay close to my dealer for servicing. Also one of the tank valves are stuck in the open position and waiting on a part for that. The AC stopped working soon after I picked it up while I was in 100 degree weather. There were many fit and finish issues when I picked it up (marks in the wood, damaged edges of cabinets). This was a brand new unit which had taken twice as long to deliver than was estimated. Yesterday my inverter started making a new vibration noise. I regret my decision to purchase this vehicle and I would not recommend buying one to anyone. On the positive side I do like the layout and the chassis is great. I feel as though my vehicle was rushed through the production process. It was six months of waiting and only few weeks of building it. There needs to be a focus on quality. I am unsure what my next steps will be for this vehicle. I am very disappointed.
- Craig MacKay, South Carolina

2019-01-29 2011 Roadtrek SS Ideal View Listings

WE find this unit on a M Sprinter chassis and push out bedroom (open back doors) is practical for a couple that does not mind being cozy - the van handles well, is economical and easy to park anywhere. While water capacities are limited they are adequate for dry camping for a night or two. The propane generator is quiet (most campgrounds have time restrictions) - lithium batteries and solar panels would be preferred. All in all well designed and good value for "compact" camping.
- Peter Krahn, Arizona