Roadtrek Roadtrek

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Roadtrek Roadtrek RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Phillip Rusell from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1998 Roadtrek Roadtrek 190 View Listings

This is an ideal RV for two people, for those just retired, and for those wanting to downsize from a Class A or Class C RV. Roadtrek has the reputation of designing and manufacturing the best RVs - we found this to be true. On trips up to three months in length we have found driving, parking, living in and yes! showing off our RV to be great fun.
- Phillip Rusell, California

2021-09-02 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek Zion View Listings

We've had this Roadtrek for 4 years and traveled to Florida, Texas, Lousiana, Tennessee, the Great national parks of the West all the way to California. We also visited Quebec and the North Eastern states of the USA. We were able ro go on several ferries while in Canada and to cross Lake Michigan. It was a great way for the 2 of us to travel with Buddy our Bo-Jack companion. The outdoor shower (besides the indoor one) was practical to get rid of sand and to cool off. Driving this rig is a pleasure for this older gal! I did all the driving and care due to my husband's poor health. We are now at point where he can no longer travel. The remote start was convenient when we wanted to let the dog indide while visiting someplace where dogs were not allowed. With the voltstart, we could make sur that the AC would not run the battery down. There is plenty of storage space for organized folks. If you are interested in knowing more, contact me.
- Mireille, Wisconsin

2021-06-10 1993 RoadTrek RoadTrek 3500 View Listings

The pictures being shown in the ad are 2 different vans. I've had a couple interactions with this guy and he's by ALL appearances, a scammer. BEWARE. I tried getting info and he would not answer my questions. He got very rude with me and told me to look him up on Google, which I did. His presence on the web is just as vague and sketchy as he is.
- Joni, California

2021-04-14 2001 Roadtrek Roadtrek 190 Versatile View Listings

Compared to other class Bs I have owned and or lived in for up to 5 months at a time the Roadtrek, overall is the better built and designed brand. This particular model has never leaked, and has had very few mechanical issues or equipment problems. Comfortable, easy to park drive and tow with. Not too high, economical to drive, inexpensive to insure and seats 4. Outside shower and well designed for storage. This model has a stronger chassi and higher ground clearance. Follow manufacturers recommended tire pressure for better handling and ride. Keep up with basic maintenance and they will last and retain great value compared to all other RVs.
- George, Florida

2021-04-07 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek Simplicity SRT View Listings

I absolutely love the easiness of parking my road track when I'm traveling by myself with my dog I love my floor plan because it allows for all the storage I lived in it for 6 months I love the flexibility of the bed which now I have made mine into a full size bed because a queen size was too big to get to the top cabinets the only problem I have is the fact that my road track but it's two and a half year time frame has now had a few issues that I don't feel it should have had the Dodge chassis is fabulous it Parks fabulous it drives fabulous I love my gas mileage love the easiness of being able to park it been in downtown areas and regular parking places I could not ask for a better chassis on it and because I bought the simple model I didn't spend the big money I added the navigation system Sirius radio Bluetooth the backup camera and a remote start that will allow me to have the air conditioner running for my dog inside and I saved thousands of dollars.
- Teresa Gillia, Arizona

2020-10-17 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek CS Adventurous View Listings

I bought the longer time listing ($99) thinking I might need the extra time. Didn't have to. My RV sold within days and I got full asking price. Way to go RV Trader! I had many people look at it and offered prices!
- Bernard Aguilar, California

2020-10-13 2019 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

I was extremely fortunate to locate and buy my SS Agile Roadtrek. This company is very advanced in total Lithium options with no LP Or generator. It’s less than 20 feet long so parks anywhere. It has auto start for the alternator lithium battery charging if they run to low. Massive solar and “2” 3000 watt inverters. Along with induction cooktop. 8 lithium 100 amp batteries. Boon-docking is simple With plenty of electricity for cooking, hot water, heating and A/C. I love my SS Agile by Roadtrek
- Sanat Kumara, California

2020-09-19 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

With so many people interested in purchasing an RV, I wanted to share my 1 year experience with my 2018 Roadtrek SS Agile, with 7K miles, 300W solar, 400Ah Ecotrek system with Voltstart and Propane cooktop
- Vinay Rathore, California

2020-02-25 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

April 1 2019 We took off for a West Coast turn Around. 27 States, 21 National Parks, 11,000 miles in 90days 17MPG average. South Florida to RT 66, 4 Corners, All the parks near by. Newport Beach CA to Portland OR to Yellowstone, Little Big Horn, Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Rock Port IL. Dollywood TN, Lake Norman to Charleston SC, Orman Beach FL to Pompano Beach. No complaints, no problems.

2019-09-10 2012 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

We have driven this and a previous Roadtrek Adventurous over 140,000 miles. Yes it needs care but the adventures in this size vehicle were fabulous. This is not a vehicle to park for weeks rather it is to discovery the U.S. and Canada. A Class B diesel vehicel is the bomb!
- Janice, Florida

2019-08-21 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

well contained, easy to drive. Major problem was company going belly up so there is no longer a 6 year warranty. Cabinet door fell off. Screws to short. Covers for front windows are very heavy and difficult to place on front windows. Have to use bungee cords to keep pantry door and 2 draws closed while driving. I purchased the 2018 Roadtrek RS Adventurous in November, 2018. Roadtrek went belly up Feb. 2019. Leisure Travel was my second choice. Wish I had gone with them. Rapido Group, France purchased Roadtrek but have not said a word to past and current Roadtrek owners.
- Marjorie voss, Texas

2019-07-12 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

We bought a SS Agile Ecotek 400 Oct 2018. Using it as a daily driver just to get used to it was a breeze. My wife drives a MB GLK 350, the Sprinter uses the same dash and steering wheel. She hopped in and took off, she loves to drive the Agile. The seats and bed are great. We did get a feather pillow topper for the bed and sleep great. Everything everyone says about the Sprinter is spot on; What would one expect from Mercedes other than greatness. We took a 75 day west coast turn around, 27 states a dozens of State and National parks. The Lithium Ion - Volt Start system was great for the all parks without any hookups(all of the National parks)No one ever complained about the engine noise when the under hood generator kicked in. AC is a big deal for us. The AC can run 4 - 5 hours on batteries. The only thing you need to remember when using the volt start is to be sure the radio and auto headlights are off before one turns in for the night. The first time we did this was in a friends driveway at 5am the radio was blasting and the headlights were on shining in our friends bedroom windows. Lesson learned the AC and the propane heat work great, it was in the 40's at night in Yosemite and Yellowstone, high 70s int he day. The only Bummer was that Roadtrek went into receivership last Feb 2019 so any warranty at purchase was gone. The Roadside Servce was a third party so that is good until next Oct 2019. We purchased an Open Road Bumper to Bumper warranty that even covers the MB chassis. Roadtrek was/is not an authorized Mercedes Benz Service agent so any modifications to the Mercedes Benz Chassis is not covered by Mercedes or Roadtrek. Beware of the dealer supplied third party warranty on pre 2019 Roadtrek they are BS! Many of the the third party warranties like Good Sam or Camping World are no good because the Roadtrek or MB factory warranties are no longer in place. The sales people lie, look it up for your self. We paid $3,000 for a new brand name, top of the line inverter/charger when the factory unit fried after six months and 7000 miles. Mike Thompson's shop near Newport CA did a great job, but no warranty coverage; ouch. We chose the the best unit to be sure not to hurt the Lithium batteries. Everything has worked great since. the Sprinter has a super onboard computer that tracks everything. Our trip total was 11,300 miles, 330 engine hours and 17 mpg with a 35mph ave speed. It also tracks daily or every time one starts the motor. We want to sell it now because we found a nice cabin near Ashville, NC and the VA med center. We still drive it daily.

2019-07-10 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

75 days, 11,000 miles, 27 states, 6 national parks. 17.6 mpg. What's not to love? SS Agile is a great 2 person rv. Good off the grid range in hot or cold weather. 16 gal. Propane tank lasted 60 days in 50* weather.

2019-02-16 2018 Roadtrek Roadtrek Simplicity SRT View Listings

[Dealer] and Roadtrek Motorhomes have destroyed everything I have spent decades building. Here is my #VanLife story: https://www.loganlynnmusic.com/2019/02/my-movie-star-tour-2019-canceled/ If anyone here has ANY ideas for me, I am all ears (and tears).
- Logan Lynn, Oregon

2018-11-17 2000 Roadtrek Roadtrek 170 Popular View Listings

We loved our camper, she had everything we needed! Fridge, generator and potty! She did everything we asked and pulled an enclosed trailer 3000 miles with absolutely no problems! Because of my disability I can't move around in it very easy. Which is the only reason we're selling. Has a bunch of new items and very low miles. I feel this will last someone a very long time!
- Virginia (Jeni) Smith, Colorado

2018-08-15 2012 Roadtrek Roadtrek RS Adventurous View Listings

This is our second Roadtrek Adventurous RS and we loved them both. This RV is for traveling and experiencing adventures around North America. From driving around Alaska to visitng the National and State/Provincial parks in the U.S. and Canada this vehicle is perfect. Dry camping is easy with the onboard generator and this vehicle is easy to handle into any area. We replaced the two second seat with two cabinet so we have plenty of storage with a king/queen size bed that is very confortable with a 2 inch topper.
- Janice Wilson, Florida

2018-05-29 2007 Roadtrek Roadtrek 170 Popular View Listings

This is a tight rig that is parking lot friendly and efficient. It takes a little getting used to the limited space, but every bit is used. It does drive like a SUV as advertised with a little more sway side-to-side, but the 15 mpg on the road makes it painless. The credit mostly goes to the base 2500 Express chassis with the 6 L engine. Except for replacing all o2 sensors at over 100K, it just keeps on ticking. Frig is a little weak. Could do without the hot water heater and shower. The stove, microwave, mini toilet, two burner stove are used the most. Gas heating works wonderfully when needed but the heat pump has always been fine down to 40 deg and when it gets hot. Easy rig to boondock with and it will sneak into places most RV owners wish they had but cannot. Waste system after the macerator was replaced by me and one other piece after a tank --they were poorly designed. Otherwise, nice rig.
- Roland Beard, Virginia

2015-01-18 2008 Roadtrek Roadtrek 210 Popular View Listings

We love camping up and down the Blue Ridge Parkway and at every campground people came over to ask about the unit. 14 - 15 mpg at 65-70 MPH. It rides great and is very comfortable. Get one and you won't be disappointed!
- Lon Greenwood, Florida

2014-12-15 2005 Roadtrek Roadtrek 190 View Listings

4 -Wheel Dr., Diesel Engine.New Tires, Good Work Conditions. GM Engine.
- Gene Bae, California