Riverside RV White Water RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Riverside RV White Water RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jennifer Hollifield from Florida says:

Have you owned any Riverside RV White Water RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

We purchased this RV late in 2014 brand new. We now have a RV with rotted walls and floors filled with black mold that Riverside RV, Inc. will not fix because it is "out of warranty". This should have NEVER happened to a brand new RV. Stay away from this company.
- Jennifer Hollifield, Florida

2018-07-08 2017 Riverside RV White Water 166 View Listings

Bought our retro new in August 2016 and absolutely love it. Have taken it on 13 camping trips so far with no issues. We have camped in torrential downpours and have had no leaks anywhere. Everything has worked perfectly and we get so many compliments on our cute little retro. It's a breeze to tow and set up with plenty of storage. Every inch of space is utilized perfectly. Couldn't be happier.
- Mary, Illinois

2018-07-08 2017 Riverside RV White Water 166 View Listings

- Mary, Illinois

2017-11-09 2016 Riverside RV White Water 177SE View Listings

Didn't have this but 3 months and the seals leaked around the wheel wells. Had 3 different dealerships look at it and they couldn't fix it, took it to my own guys and they found and actually "SEALED" the wheel wells in 2 hrs. The seals on the toilet leaked within 3 months and the seals along the windows had to be replaced during this time. Now I have to replace the water pump which leaked all over may floor, mind you, I only used this water pump 2 times while traveling, never for anything other than flushing toilet and hand washing. Now...all the decals are falling off the outside and the seams are splitting on the walls. I can't believe how cheaply made these travel trailers and it was the company who said how well build they are touting about amish workmanship. I should have known they wouldn't build a good travel trailer when they offered only a 1 year warranty vs the other travel trailer companies offering 2 year warranty. Very unhappy customer
- Rose H, Washington

2017-05-24 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

I have the same issue. Walls swelled and water has gotten into walls and front storage compartment. Not covered by warranty and only used for 2 weeks. Now unable to enjoy it as ill have to see what i can salvage and repair before it gets worse. The dealer is trying to work with me on it but riverside rv is not corporating with us. It new and i have never seen this before in my life as with technology today this should never happen. I want my money back. If only you can see a list of crap i found and needed to be fixed or replace. It would not fit in this review. The camper should be yellow when it is sold. (Lemon)
- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2017-05-24 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2017-04-30 2016 Riverside RV White Water 177 SE View Listings

Camper perfect for 2 people. Camped aprox. 30 days 2016,no issues, towed with ford 150 like it was not even there. Quality excellent, could not be happier. A++++. Plenty of storage, NO water leaks.
- B.P., New York