Riverside RV Riverside RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Riverside RV Riverside RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bill Hall from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any Riverside RV Riverside RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Riverside RV Riverside 32LOFTRB View Listings

I love my camper. Purchased it in November of 17. Now I say I love my camper. I love the design and the space. Now our first trip I had a leak in the bathroom. On our next trip we had rain leaks in our bedroom and at the slide. The dealers paid for the repair. On our next trip we had a leak in the kitchen window. I caulked that and think it’s fixed. Now today on our next trip it’s leaking around the door. Now let’s just say this, we are not moving this camper, it stays at the campsight. I so don’t get how a brand new rv can have so many leaks. I love my camper but I’m about done with this one.
- Bill Hall, North Carolina

2017-11-02 2016 Riverside RV Riverside Retro 177SE View Listings

Beautiful. Love the light colored wood, moon hubcaps and floor plan. It would be easy for me (70 y/o female) to tow. Hopefully, I can purchase this TT and travel across US. My granddaughters would love and will accompany me when they are not in school.
- Vicki Laughlin, West Virginia