Riverside RV RVs Reviews (20)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Riverside RV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jennifer Hollifield from Florida says:

Have you owned any Riverside RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

We purchased this RV late in 2014 brand new. We now have a RV with rotted walls and floors filled with black mold that Riverside RV, Inc. will not fix because it is "out of warranty". This should have NEVER happened to a brand new RV. Stay away from this company.
- Jennifer Hollifield, Florida

2019-08-09 2012 Riverside RV White Water Retro 155 View Listings

This review is about the riverside plant who built my 2012 white water retro 155. I bought a 155 with right side of the air conditioner next to the shower wall! The air filter comes out on the right side. In trying to squeeze the filter out to clean it and it broke in pieces. There is only inches to do this. Now I have a AC without an air filter which should be a health hazard at least!
- Eliot Tecsi, Indiana

2019-08-09 2019 Riverside RV Retro White Water View Listings

Very cheaply made. There's no quality controll. I purchased a 2019 retro white water. i 6beleive was the 177 series. The first time i took a shower i found approximately 1/4 inch of water on the bathroom floor. A o ring was busted in the Drain. Which probably came like that from the factory. Since the trailer was new.I took it back to the dealer and traded it back in for a kodiak cub.( jury is still out on this one) I would avoid these ( RETROS) trailers at all cost!! I was told 90 percent of them leak when they come from the factory. Good Luck.
- Dennis, Oklahoma

2019-01-13 2018 Riverside RV Retro 189R View Listings

This a hard to get model and I went through hoops to get it. It has a comfortable layout with a walkaround bed, stereo, 4 burner gas stove, outdoor shower and outside speakers too! It has all the bells and whistles. Ample room in shower/tub too! Tows great with light vehicle. We get lots of attention when driving down the road in the Retro trailer.
- George Butts, California

2019-01-12 2017 Riverside RV Retro 180R View Listings

My hosband and I love the look of our Retro camper. We chose this Model and Manufacturer because the dealer described it as high quality. Unfortunately after just 4 camping trips the upholstery at the end of the dinette started fraying. The dealer replaced them, only to have the exact problem happen again within 6 months. I called Riverside and dealt with a very rode customer service Reno who said there was nothing they could do, it was our problem. I am so disappointed and would not recommend Riverside if you want quality and caring customer service.
- Joyce Jennings, New York

2018-10-04 2016 Riverside RV Retro 177SE View Listings

As others have said, the construction is shoddy. Unless you fill at least 10 gals of water in the tank, the trailer bounces so bad that things fly out of the cupboards. I like the look, and space is good. The refrigerator has been a problem because ,it seems that the jets do not work well over 5K ft. Our butane tank holder has separated from the frame, so the welds were less than ideal. There are other issues, but the bottom line is construction is poor. I won’t buy another one, but it does get folks attention. I have had to do a lot of DIY to make things safer. The last thing that is disconcerting is that there are so many things behind the scenes that are working it really drains the battery. Thanks
- John P, Colorado

2018-07-08 2017 Riverside RV White Water 166 View Listings

Bought our retro new in August 2016 and absolutely love it. Have taken it on 13 camping trips so far with no issues. We have camped in torrential downpours and have had no leaks anywhere. Everything has worked perfectly and we get so many compliments on our cute little retro. It's a breeze to tow and set up with plenty of storage. Every inch of space is utilized perfectly. Couldn't be happier.
- Mary, Illinois

2018-07-08 2017 Riverside RV White Water 166 View Listings

- Mary, Illinois

2018-06-24 2017 Riverside RV Riverside 32LOFTRB View Listings

I love my camper. Purchased it in November of 17. Now I say I love my camper. I love the design and the space. Now our first trip I had a leak in the bathroom. On our next trip we had rain leaks in our bedroom and at the slide. The dealers paid for the repair. On our next trip we had a leak in the kitchen window. I caulked that and think it’s fixed. Now today on our next trip it’s leaking around the door. Now let’s just say this, we are not moving this camper, it stays at the campsight. I so don’t get how a brand new rv can have so many leaks. I love my camper but I’m about done with this one.
- Bill Hall, North Carolina

2018-06-21 2018 Riverside RV Retro 155 View Listings

It’s beautiful, comfortable, easy to pull, easy to use, unique, is customized well, nice cherrywood craftsmanship by the Amish, nice storage area, has luxurious feeling for size, love the Bose entertainment system, very nice switches, no wires to be seen, lightning is nice and abundant inside and out, nice shower inside and out, nice hood over stove under the microwave, materials are great, easy to use awning. Etc etc
- Nida fernandez, California

2018-06-14 2016 Riverside RV Retro 509 JR View Listings

Easy to tow, park, and store. Adding a small front tire makes it easier to push for one person. Sleeps 2 comfortably. No putting up a tent. Just park and plug in. Protected from the weather and animals. Enough light, plugins, and storage. You can make it your own style inside or outside. We put a 24" TV in the middle cabinet. Everyone couldn't believe there was a queen size bed inside. We added two stabilizer jacks in the rear for extra stability and a 2" lift so it was hire off the ground. The only thing I didn't like was that the hydraulic hinges for the back kitchen hatch would pop off. The screws on the inside wall would get stressed from the hinge being to close to the door seal and would come off or the hinge would pop out. Door hatch dropped on our heads a few times. Just took them out and used a wood rod.
- Karena, Ohio

2018-04-27 2017 Riverside RV Retro 177 View Listings

Trailer gets tons of admiring looks and compliments, and we love the layout. Problem, as stated by most leaving reviews that I wish I read BEFORE I purchased, this trailer basically comes with NO WARRANTY, because the company does not stand behind the quality of their product, which is really shameful. We were on our third trip with our 10 month old Riverside Retro 177. On our last fueling stop before returning home, my wife noticed that our awning was gone! Only thing left were two bars that hold the awning that punched a 7" hole in our door, and scratched and dented the whole side and part of the roof beyond repair. We took a picture of the rig on the previous stop, because we thought that it looked cute in front of the Waffle House we were at, and awning is visible in pic with no issues. Since all of our trips were very short, we have NEVER taken the awning out. You guessed it, Riverside RV said that the awning flying off driving 55 mph was not their fault, and not covered under warranty. Buyer beware!!
- Keith Horowitz, California

2018-01-18 2018 Riverside RV Riverside Retro 199FKS View Listings

We love the look and the utilization of space, as well as the basic features provided. We only wish we had looked more closely at construction and components. There are numerous instances of shoddy workmanship. Components are--for the most part--quite cheap and flimsy. After examining other brands costing more in smaller sizes, we believe the reason is that they are much better constructed and typically use more durable and higher grade components.
- Guerry Doolittle, Florida

2017-11-09 2016 Riverside RV White Water 177SE View Listings

Didn't have this but 3 months and the seals leaked around the wheel wells. Had 3 different dealerships look at it and they couldn't fix it, took it to my own guys and they found and actually "SEALED" the wheel wells in 2 hrs. The seals on the toilet leaked within 3 months and the seals along the windows had to be replaced during this time. Now I have to replace the water pump which leaked all over may floor, mind you, I only used this water pump 2 times while traveling, never for anything other than flushing toilet and hand washing. Now...all the decals are falling off the outside and the seams are splitting on the walls. I can't believe how cheaply made these travel trailers and it was the company who said how well build they are touting about amish workmanship. I should have known they wouldn't build a good travel trailer when they offered only a 1 year warranty vs the other travel trailer companies offering 2 year warranty. Very unhappy customer
- Rose H, Washington

2017-11-02 2016 Riverside RV Riverside Retro 177SE View Listings

Beautiful. Love the light colored wood, moon hubcaps and floor plan. It would be easy for me (70 y/o female) to tow. Hopefully, I can purchase this TT and travel across US. My granddaughters would love and will accompany me when they are not in school.
- Vicki Laughlin, West Virginia

2017-06-06 2016 Riverside RV Retro 177SE View Listings

Great Rv. Can tow with a car. Very well thought out storage and space. Comfortable bed... queen not double! Thought the bathroom shower combo would be small, but plenty of space. Very easy hookups and leveling. Great trailer and so cute. Everywhere we go people ask about it. We just need a toy hauler for the new motorcycle.
- Sue, Nevada

2017-05-24 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

I have the same issue. Walls swelled and water has gotten into walls and front storage compartment. Not covered by warranty and only used for 2 weeks. Now unable to enjoy it as ill have to see what i can salvage and repair before it gets worse. The dealer is trying to work with me on it but riverside rv is not corporating with us. It new and i have never seen this before in my life as with technology today this should never happen. I want my money back. If only you can see a list of crap i found and needed to be fixed or replace. It would not fit in this review. The camper should be yellow when it is sold. (Lemon)
- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2017-05-24 2015 Riverside RV White Water 827 View Listings

- Stacy Lacroix, Ontario

2017-04-30 2016 Riverside RV White Water 177 SE View Listings

Camper perfect for 2 people. Camped aprox. 30 days 2016,no issues, towed with ford 150 like it was not even there. Quality excellent, could not be happier. A++++. Plenty of storage, NO water leaks.
- B.P., New York

2016-09-27 2017 Riverside RV Riverside Retro 199 View Listings

We have had our retro for a month. We love the layout and the décor, but are sad to say the construction seems to be subpar. Water is leaking into the camper somewhere. Others are reporting the same!
- Teresa Sheets, West Virginia