Riverside

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Riverside RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-08-16 2020 Riverside Retro 190BH View Listings

While this trailer gets many compliments on its design, the truth of the matter is that it is slapped together with cheap material and shoddy workmanship- certainly not what we expected when told by the salesman that it is an Amish-built trailer. After two short trips both the outside outlet and the outlet by the sink quit working. When our electrician opened the outlets he said he had never seen wiring snapped together with no screws holding it in. He could not get the outlets to work so we use extension cords to cook outside. Also, the yellow side lights on the outside of the trailer flicker on and off while driving. My guess is that we will have to pay to have the entire trailer rewired. Then as we left for another trip this week we noticed that all the trim around the door and across the front of the trailer had cracked and was hanging down- cheap plastic that we will have to replace with rubber (hopefully). Inside the paneling is thin and stapled or glued often not flush together. It is a shame that such a well-designed trailer would not have the same level of workmanship. We are very disappointed in this product. out trailer would be anything less than
- James Ridge, Ohio

2019-04-19 2017 Riverside RPM 28FB View Listings

We bought our Toy Hauler new. A few of the things that sold us on Riverside was the quality of workmanship and overall construction. This particular hauler had the wall separating the living area from the hauling area. Everything worked when we bought it. Considering where we keep it, we do not use the water heater or fresh water system. The couch with the pull out bed is not of a high quality and the radio/DVD player is mounted in such a way that the remotes will not work on it. For the wife and I, this trailer comes with more than enough storage space and she loves having a pantry. I have only pulled this trailer one time. But during that time, I thought that it pulled very well. I did use a stabilizer bar on it because of the tongue weight.
- Duane, Arkansas

2019-04-17 2019 Riverside Retro 265BH View Listings

As stated before, cute camper. Lots of storage but only one shock under bed and broken when we purchased new (I was adding them because I thought they weren't any so, oh well). Craftsmanship is a little cheaply done, but I'm coming from a Newmar since we are "downsizing ". Dealer says they are no longer making coverlet in our color. I wanted them for the bunks, it's a 2019 so sounds hinky but that's the luck I've had with Riverside customer service. Rudeness abounds. Not a good start since I know I will need more material for the dinette surround before long. Still a cute camper. Is it worth the money....maybe. if you like different and can live with the bad craftsmanship go for it. Had this for 1 month, a lot of DIY in my future.
- Pamela Moore, Florida