Recreation by Design RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Recreation by Design RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Charles Buckingham from Mississippi says:

Have you owned any Recreation by Design RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2010 Recreation by Design Luxury FW44 View Listings

Have lived in this trailer over 3 years traveling to job . Tows great with my dually. No problems so far other then the front a/c not blowing cold anymore. (Not trailer manufacture fault) Would buy another one next time but as far as I'm aware of they don't offer a toy hauler as of yet.
- Charles Buckingham, Mississippi

2019-05-15 2019 Recreation by Design Bay Point 43PM View Listings

The sales team at RBD made everything easy and stress free! Not to mention the product is built like a tank! I have referred a lot of people to rbd and will continue to reccomend them for years to come!
- Wes nix , California

2019-04-30 2014 Recreation by Design Monte Carlo 37AL View Listings

My wife and I have been living in this trailer for almost 5 years, I love my trailer. When I purchased my trailer at recreation by design, I was able to customize my own floor plan. It was so cool after coming with the image in my head and seeing it on paper, the salesmen were very patient with me because I was so new to this. Definitely will buy again from them soon
- John Smith, Texas

2018-08-07 2018 Recreation by Design Baypoint 40FB View Listings

June 15 picked up brand new jayco redhawk 32 feet 29yk Purchased from leisure days rv in Kingston Unit poorly constructed Pieces falling off on outside Problems with water lines generator etc Drive shaft has to be repaired Needed parts to be flown in In all in this short time Have spent more money on gas driving back and forth frustration Dealership not helpful Jayco customer service not helpful Do not buy this product they do not replace just repair I have been told
- Beth bowen, Ontario

2016-04-02 2015 Recreation by Design Travel By Design 44PM View Listings

This trailer has serious electrical issues that RV shops cannot find and commercial electricians won't attempt. Workmanship and design detail are very shoddy, many glaring defects exist. RBD warranty dept. is apparently overwhelmed. There are two sides to buying factory direct, you get a better deal but service is almost nonexistent (In our case 1000 plus miles away). When you buy across state lines you loose a lot of your legal remedies.
- Mark Heil, Kansas

2015-02-14 2014 Recreation by Design Recreation by Design Royal Travel View Listings

Best RV I've ever had... owned many and would never buy another brand.
- Sadie, Texas