RVs Reviews (9,919)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

Have you owned any RVs? Write a review

2017-03-06 2016 Heartland Landmark 365 Syracuse View Listings

We are brand new to RVing and thoroughly love the 365! We wish the position in Nevada would have worked out and hate to see this beautiful Coach go! We fell in love with this floor plan and Heartland did an amazing job with the design and versatility of this layout!
- BRAD TAYLOR, Arizona

2017-04-14 2011 Heartland Big Country 3450TS View Listings

Very roomy, comfortable great for full time or comfortable getaways! So many extra comforts on this model! Great for two people who want to feel at home on the road. The king size bed, full size closet and washer dryer sold me.
- Gina , Montana

2017-10-09 2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS View Listings

For the price point, this RV is top of the line without a huge price tag. Although we did not live in it full time it would be very easy to do so. the quality of workmanship and materials used are top of the line. We bought it new and had no warranty issues or problems with it. All systems worked as specified or expected from day one. We had one small problem with condensation forming in the double door refrig but when I looked at it there was a drip collection tray that was not properly seated to the drain hose. After plugging this in properly no more problems were seen. A great RVing experiance.
- Ken Youngers, Georgia

2017-11-22 2017 Jayco White Hawk 29REKS View Listings

The Rv has been great, with minor problems. Great to pull. What problems we had the service with Camping World was terrible. They don't have any customer service ethics, don't know how to call people back. The service department sucks!recommend Jayco, not dealership.They get your money then don't care about you.
- Tracy, Washington

2018-05-27 2006 KZ Escalade 37REB View Listings

My Wife and I bought our RV to Travel and Live in. We live in it for 2 years. It's designed to handle the Winter weather as well as the hot Summer days.We spent 2 winters in it with no problems with freeze-ups or need for additional heat sources. We did invest in a heated water water supply hose. The electric fireplace helped with chilly nights to save on propane. The Full King Size bed has a memory foam mattress and is better than the mattress we have in our home. The only reason we have decided to sell our RV is because of my Health problems and eye sight. It's a shame to have it sitting in the driveway not being used.
- Victor Sessions, Tennessee

2019-05-20 2017 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

May wife and I have owned two Tiffin products, both were Allego Breezes. Main things we liked about owning Tiffin was the wonderful support they offer. They are known for doing whatever it takes to make their customers happy. Twice they replaced items that were out of warranty just because we asked about it. There phone o Tech’s are extremely knowledgeable and you don’t have to wait forever to reach them. The Breeze is like owning a luxury RV but in a smaller, more maneuverable size. They handle well and have all the features you might expect to have in a more expensive motorhome. We towed a Chevy Equinox and it felt like it wasn’t there—no problem in hilly country. The 32’ Breeze has two living room opposing slide outs which provides a huge living space.
- Frank Harwood , Georgia

2019-10-11 2004 Lazy Daze Lazy Daze Island Bed View Listings

Best I have owned. Have been RVing since 1965. Owned pop ups, small trailers, Claas A, B, and C. My dad had an early 1950 Airstream, and Fleetwood Fifth wheel. I like my Class C Lazy Daze the best. Easiest handling in all my experience. Handles in high wind best of all I have experienced. One of my Class C’s would not handle wind. Was scary. I have driven in forty mile to hour winds with this unit without having to fight it. Handled the Al-Can highway towing my forty five hundred pound Jeep with aplomb. Built to last. The bed is comfortable. Has lots of storage inside and outside. Nice closets on each side of the bed. Lovely kitchen. Powerful microwave, gas burners, and gas oven. Powerful generator for folks wanting to live of the grid. Wonderful factory help. Can talk to a person, and get parts promptly when needed. Factory has been making this model for fifty years. They have it right.
- James D Crooks, Arkansas

2017-05-18 2002 Travel Supreme Travel Supreme 40RLTSOA View Listings

I would highly recommend Travel Supreme 5th wheels. They are made with quality materials and are a very solid and well insulated unit. Well thought out floorplans. Very livable, and enjoyable accommodation.
- Leesa, Tennessee

2017-07-21 2016 Coachmen Galleria 24ST View Listings

I bought the RV new and used it to take my two kids on trip through the Northwest states and into Canada. It was perfect! Easy to drive - like a car but better visibility. We had loads of room and everything we needed for food, warmth and comfort. Kids loved sleeping in while I headed out on the road. No need to stop for food or potty when they got up! There were a few warranty items I discovered on the trip and all were quickly and completely addressed by the dealer with the support of Coachmen.
- Kenneth Stults, California

2017-08-26 1958 Airstream Airstream Traveler View Listings

This is one of the most sort after models for a family of five or a retired couple. It is Baby-sized and lightweight. Pull it with anything. It has two large beds, a full kitchen, Air, a three way refrigerator, a bathroom and more. This is ready for camping or traveling across the U.S. One of a kind. Five stars for this beauty.
- Larry Garrison, California

2017-10-09 2017 Lance Lance 1475 View Listings

We have owned many styles of travel trailers and RV's. This particular travel trailer is lightweight, extremely smooth to tow, comfortable bed, large frig/freezer. Loved the lighted awning with the auto rewind when wind got high! Very cold AC. Plenty of storage for food and clothes. Feels like luxury!
- Sue, Arizona

2018-04-12 2017 Winnebago Vista 29VE View Listings

This is such a beautiful RV! Kitchen design and quality appliances make it enjoyable to cook in. The bedroom built ins and under bed storage give all the storage & more that we needed. The attractive bathroom is roomy. Queen bed comfy. TV's in bedroom and kitchen/living area great! Lots of windows and huge panoramic wind shield is wonderful! Easy to drive - my wife never drove any RV before and found herself loving to drive our Winnebago Vista due to it's handling so easily. Even on our three week Texas trip traveling I 35 which was/is(lol)under construction & in heavy rain! The Vista also has a lot of storage outside as well. Plus the tail gate package is perfect to watch your favorite games on. Winnebago builds great RV's and in the USA!
- Mark, Ohio

2018-12-31 2005 Pilgrim Open Road 349RLDS-5 View Listings

Has been an excellent starter 5th wheel RV. Very limited maintenance requirements. Canvass replacement on awning and arms due to wind damage. My fault for leaving out. After 13 years on original tires had a blowout. We learned you replace tires every 5 years no matter tread depth. Sidewalls weaken over time. Very livable, durable fabrics and flooring. All systems operate even after 13 years w/o problems. Awning maintenance due to leaving out in high winds. About $500 for fabric a one arm. Great used RV if you’re considering.
- Jim Clanton, Texas

2019-05-20 2018 Entegra Coach Insignia 44W View Listings

Beautiful coach, inside and out. Drives like a dream. Plenty of power. Love the 4 Slides, Lots of room and storage compartments, I call it my 2nd home. Hoping to buy the 2021 Very Soon, Thanks Kris Dur.
- Kris Durrett, Texas

2016-10-17 2008 Gulf Stream Conquest Yellowstone 6237 View Listings

This RV is about all anyone would like in an RV. Everything works, It has many many features and options. It's like New Inside and Out AND IT GETS 15 MPG It has two slide-outs, Onan Generator,Two Color TV's, Electric Awning and Much, Much More
- Don, Arizona

2017-03-06 2015 Itasca Cambria 27K View Listings

This is not an entry level RV. Very comfortable with high end appliances and fixtures. Perfect for a road trip or weekend get away. Easy to drive in any conditions. Very happy with user added extras like waterproof varnish inside cabinets and drawers for easy clean up.
- Mary Beth, Florida

2017-04-15 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 1341 View Listings

Awesome rv. The first one we ever owned that you could take on a trip, come back, and not have to put money in it!!! The floor [Dynafloor] is a real blessing and will not separate or get soft even when wet. The Banks Power system is also very good.
- AL MATHIES, South Carolina

2017-05-18 2017 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 35C View Listings

We absolutely loved this Motor Coach, only two trips made before husband passed away unexpectedly. Excellent Condition, no accidents or damage Sad to sell, it was a couples adventure not a singles, it is a beautiful coach outside TV, we purchased outside grill, will be sold with coach,
- Brenda Watson, Oklahoma

2017-06-20 2013 Tiffin Allegro RED 34QFA View Listings

My wife and I drove the RV from Post Falls Idaho over to Washington around the Pacific North West and Texas South West covering approx. 5000 miles of crisscrossing on our way to Alabama. My wife likes the handling while she was driving along with Plenty of power pulling our Rubicon. Due to the size of the RV we never had a problem finding a place to pull in to camp and was welcomed at all campgrounds. Sleeps 5 folks easily and the coach is well appointed with everything one needs at their finger tip. Air Brakes and Air ride suspension along with the engine brake makes a comfortable drive. Airforce One braking system for our towed Rubicon Jeep make the journey a true pleasure. Outstanding entry level diesel pusher coach. Richey
- Loyd Richey, Alabama

2017-10-09 2015 Newmar Bay Star 3215 View Listings

I purchased this Bay Star 3215 approximately 1 year ago. First of all having owned 4 other RV's I have experience with dealing with the dealers and the manufacturers. Some dealers are great to work with and many are not so great to work with when you are having some issues. As for Newmar, well I have never been treated by an RV manufacturer the Newmar has treated me. Their customer service is simply amazing. And I bought this MH used with 2800 miles on it. I did not get much assist on a number of features on this MH from the owner as he had died. So I called Newmar with questions and needing a few small repair items. You don't talk to a voice recorded system at Newmar you get real people who really assist you in solving issues. The quality of their product is tops. Keep in mind that anything that you can live in and also travel down the hwy at 70+ mph will on occasion have an issue but my experience is that the headaches are much less with Newmar quality. I have the experience with other major brands to prove it. I am selling my Bay Star and going to a larger Newmar based strickly on my experience with them and other brands.
- Steven Jeffcoat, Arkansas

2018-01-22 2010 Forest River Salem 171RBXL View Listings

The trailer is adorable very roomy and lots of storage. I love the full kitchen and bath the appliances also heating Air works good too even in Southern California the slide outs Are electric and that makes it very easy and towing in nice over all I would rate the trailer a 10 plus
- Amanda lazrovich, California

2016-10-29 2011 Winnebago Vista 32K View Listings

This is a beautiful unit. Easy to drive with rear and side cameras. Park, level and you are ready to go. Fully self contained if you don't have access to hook ups. 3 season insulation packet. Leather couch, captains chairs, a comfortable home away from home. Bunk beds worked great when traveling with our granddaughters. Bunks work great for storage for the two of us on long trips.
- James Floyd, Kansas

2016-12-04 2016 Jayco Jay Feather 22FQSW View Listings

OUTSTANDING TRAILER! SOLID, VACUUM BONDED EXTERIOR IS THE WAY TO GO.RESISTS HAIL AND IS TIGHT AND WILL NOT CAVE IN LIKE THOSE CHEAP FIBERGLASS EXTERIORS. GOOD VALUE, EASY TO TOW WITH RAM 1500 5.7HEMI.
- S J Tyrrell, Kansas

2018-12-31 2011 Dutchmen Komfort 3230RK View Listings

Love this trailer. Good value. Had Little issues in the beginning but solved to our satisfaction. Nice and spacious bedroom and shower. Nice big slideouts. Big storage space. .............................................
- Peter, Florida

2019-07-28 2015 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

I enjoy driving it. The floor plan has worked out well. It is just like being home with all the conveniences. You can have all your favorite clothes, the food you like, medication, and toiletries you always use. You don’t have to unpack & pack all the time. It is the best way to travel.
- Roger Farr, Texas