Reviews on RV Insider (11,867)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

2020-06-29 2016 Prime Time Avenger 25TH View Listings

Not a good experience, Sofa bed fell off the wall in the middle of night while someone was asleep on it, Sink in bathroom leaked, faucets in cooking area got so loose they just wobbled, Retainers holding gas line are not tight and some were not even in place, already replaced all brakes and bearings, Cd player never had internal pin removed so had to pull it out after researching manual. Tape holding walls together not sticking, Awning LED strip smoked, yep I said smoked! Drawer slide fell down only stapled in place??? Front Propane tank mount only two scews used and they broke off, to this day I wonder why tanks did not bounce down the road? Over all a Piece of crap very poorly built. No I did not take it back because felt the ability to get repaired it was better off doing it myself !!!! Just walk away
- Charles Moore, Virginia

2020-06-29 2014 Itasca Cambria 27RK View Listings

I have had another class c with the overhead cab. I like the Cambria so much more. The aerodynamics are so much better when driving. There is a group of Cambria owners that meet up and we spoke with them and they were very happy with the Winnebagos same as the Itascas.
- Larry Moore, South Carolina

2020-06-29 2020 Keystone Outback 328RL View Listings

I own a 2017 328RL and I simply think it is a class A Travel trailer bar none. I was thinking of trading in for a 2020 328RL and was extremely disappointed in the living room class that they have taken away. The wrap around curtains gave this trailer a touch of class. The blackout shades was a plus but without the curtains, the living room was just not there anymore. Lets in to much light on the ends of the windows, with less privacy. For that reason I kept my 2017 328RL. The other changes that was made, like the microwave placement was a plus for sure. I do like the way I can program to my phone the slide outs, as for some reason that is no more. The bedroom shelves at the end of the master is real nice. I could go on about all the great changes made for the good, but the class they took away from the living area just did nothing for me.
- Karl, Idaho

2020-06-29 2020 Keystone Montana 3121RL View Listings

Like the floor plan the problem is the dealership Lloyd Bridges traveland will not repair my RV when I picked it up November it said I had to make an appointment to fix some factory defects now it's been sitting in a lot 4/2 weeks and they still haven't touched it Lloyd Bridges never receive any of my business again and I doubt I'll buy another Montana
- Robert Hendricks , Michigan

2020-06-29 2019 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32BHS View Listings

My family and I purchased a cougar bunk house. From day one leaks and repairs. All has been paid out of my pocket. Worst travel trailer I have every bought. First the hot water heater would work. 300 dollars later it works. Then the refrigerator went out. One circuit board later it worked. Now both toilets leak. Also the tub started leaking recently. So like I said save yourself the hassle and buy a product that a company will stand behind. We also bought the extended warranty. Too bad it takes 30 plus days to get service. Junk is the nicest way to put it!!!!
- Scott Black, Texas

2020-06-28 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum LF31 View Listings

Over all build quality is awful, construction materials poor and support inadequate. I have decided to upgrade materials as I effect repairs myself. I suggest that getting the seven year warranty ( we purchased this ) is not worth it, we never received the details until after our purchase and were shocked at what little it covers.
- Brian Hunter, Texas

2020-06-28 2018 Keystone Cougar Half Ton 25BHSWE View Listings

Cougar is, in my opinion, the Cadillac of travel trailers. It’s quality inside is top notch and has a great suspension. This trailer was our third and we wish we would have started with this one and saved ourselves the headache.
- Robby Gill, Colorado

2020-06-28 1998 Newmar Dutch Star 3860 View Listings

Newmar makes a quality coach, they are very helpful if you have any problems, you can call and someone will help directly over the phone. They have all of the parts for the coach, but have found their prices to be on the high side, but they have them. Would recommend a Newmar to anyone looking for a quality diesel pusher-
- scott, Nevada

2020-06-28 2019 Entegra Coach Qwest 24A View Listings

I love the ride and quality of my Entegra coach! Tons of included features like Full body paint, porcelain toilet, and lots more! Quality and an elegant feel. 15,000 btu keeps me cool even on the hottest days and nights.
- Leo , North Carolina

2020-06-28 2015 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite Elite 31RE View Listings

Lots of room in this RV. Could put a playpen in the middle of the living room and still walk around it. Comfortable for several adults and children inside when it's raining. Perfect for Pacific NW. Good quality build and tows well. Pretty long but still fits in most parks. Overall, really enjoyed it.
- Jim, Washington

2020-06-28 2019 Eclipse Attitude 2814SS View Listings

Was completely sold a bunch of stories by the dealer. All these great things about how the Attitude leaders actually use the toy haulers and then use their experiences to improve them. We have had nothing but issues. Frig went out on the 2nd use, knobs fell off cabinets all within a few months & a hole in the awning. All were fixed (except the awning which they supposedly ordered) but it took the dealer several months which they blamed on Attitude not being able to get them the parts so my husband had to call Attitude continuously. Terrible Customer Service by the dealer and Attitude! It now has been almost a year and water has leaked in and ruined the flooring in the Master, handles are falling off the drawers in the kitchen, and we are still waiting on the awning to arrive. We wish we would have read more of these reviews and definitely gotten a different brand.
- Danielle, Texas

2020-06-28 2020 Coachmen Beyond 22C View Listings

This 2020 Coachmen Beyond is the single biggest $100,000 mistake of my life! Nothing has worked right from day#1 Air conditioning doesn’t work. WiFi ranger doesn’t work. Window shades are garbage. The Mira system doesn’t work. Tank levels don’t work. Propane levels doesn’t work. The generator doesn’t charge the batteries. The coach completely goes into store mode all by itself. I’ve had it in 4 times since March 2020 to have all these issues looked at. Nothing fixed yet!!!!! Almost killed my 2 dogs on 3 different occasions after the generator didn’t kick on for the air conditioning. Thank God we weren’t gone long. In short stay away from Coachmen products!!!!! I will be calling a lawyer to have everything corrected!!!
- Kevin Fox, Pennsylvania

2020-06-27 2010 Fleetwood Icon 24S View Listings

We've had the Fleetwood Icon 24s for 4 years. What a fun and easy to drive this RV has been. Our MPG over 20,000 miles: Highway 17 . The unbelievably large slideout makes this interior. Only reason for selling is we want a larger A Class RV. We will miss the size, maneuverability and power of this RV. Someday we will probably want the same RV back.
- sckapp, Ohio

2020-06-27 2013 DRV Tradition 340RES View Listings

Have been quite happy with our 2013 Tradition. Very nice layout with stairs near the door so you can reach the bathroom and bedroom while on the road. Our Tradition has the same cabinetry as the other Mobile Suites units of that year. Have had the unit in for repair to the kitchen flooring, which went well and again for a fresh water tank repair and a leak in the shower water line. No issues with appliances for other hardware. Very nice paint job that has lasted for the six years we have owned it. Still looks as good as new. We use it for the winter in Florida as well as summer camping, including two trips of 2-3 months. Pulls easily. Need to watch height as it is fairly tall.
- J Brouse, Indiana

2020-06-27 2016 Oliver Oliver Legacy Elite II View Listings

Oliver makes a great quality trailer. Tows like a dream. Lightweight but strong and stable. Easy maintenance inside and out. Quality HVAC, plumbing and kitchen components. Great for boon-docking with solar panels and high ground clearance. Never any issues after 4 years of use and winter storage.
- Carol Burge, Minnesota

2020-06-27 2002 Fleetwood Bounder Diesel 39Z View Listings

Have had this coach for 10 years and still going strong. Had some normal RV issues, but overall it's extremely reliable and practical. A lot of comments on forums about the Freightliner XC chassis ride quality. I have figured it out. I am running Toyo's set to their spec pressure, not 110 PSI, I run 85 PSI in the front, huge change in ride quality. Get your coach weighed and pull the tire chart for your tires you might be surprised. Added Tru Center steering control, added rear sway bar, added an updated bellcrank, changed the shocks and added the comfort ride air control values on all four air bags. Ride quality is night and day, goes down the road straight and true. I have put about 30k miles on this coach and hasn't missed a beat. The HP is fine for the power to weight ratio, can keep up with traffic in the mountains towing a mini van and still gets 10 MPG if you run around 60 MPH. Can't beat it.
- John, Alaska

2020-06-27 2001 National RV Tropical 6332 View Listings

We traveled with our 2 grandchildren when we first bought our motor home, was gone 3 weeks. They got to choose where they wanted to go, first was Gettisburg,PA,while in the area went to Washington, DC, Hershey,PA and Atlantic Ocean. Over several years went West Over Rockies (handled great in the mountains), Redwoods, Grand Canyon. spent time in the Rockies went to Glacier National Park, very narrow an steep winding roads, Motor Home handled GREAT. Have traveled to most of U.S. Last several years went to Florida and parked for 3 months. No problem living in Motor Home bath room door hooks to dining area an makes the back pretty roomy, had TV an Computer on Vanity that was my resting place. Enjoyed our time but now age is catching up and time to sell.
- Dale Bloyd, Iowa

2020-06-27 2018 Keystone Bullet 243BHS View Listings

This trailer is a piece of crap. The warranty is expires as soon as you leave the sales Center. To date, I have fixed a broken toilet, leaky plumbing, Power converter failure, and now a large amount of water damage at the front of the trailer that apparently is also not covered under warranty at Camping in Style where we purchased it, the parts are covered.....but the labour is not to the tune of $100/hr. Also the gas valve supplying the outdoor kitchen fell apart and had to be fixed too. The Bbq fell apart the first year we used it. Hears the thing....we only use the trailer for a few weeks during the summer, and it’s only 2 years old.......take it from me, buy something else...
- Mike Jensen, Ontario

2020-06-27 2013 Itasca Sunstar 30T View Listings

This floor plan with opposing slides up front gives you so much space. We did change out the couch to theatre recliners for better relaxation and tv viewing. The split bath is nice and door placement allows for creation of a onsuite. Ample storage. Highly recommend this model for weekend or long term camping/living. It’s a breeze to pull in and set up in minutes.
- Deb, Iowa

2020-06-27 1996 Monaco Dynasty Baron View Listings

1996 Monaco Dynasty Motorhome . 40 foot long . Cummins diesel engine, 74 k millage. Engine and gear are in excellent condition , body fare condition . There is a new split system air conditioner in salon, new Coleman air conditioner in bedroom. No leaking anywhere . Needs paint job. I am ready to exchange this bus for truck camper, travel trailer, or pickup truck .
- Eugene Kalendar, Pennsylvania

2020-06-27 2014 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 27.1 View Listings

I purchased this RV used in 2014. It had about 8,000 miles on it and the price was right. We had a 34 foot and wanted to downsize with a king size bed and outside TV. This one has both. The quality seems poor because we have had several minor problems which has cost us since we had no factory warranty, however, when I contacted the factory they have been very helpful. I believe the overall quality is poor but I don't know if my problems stem form the first owner or if it a lemon. I have made several repairs which have improved my trust in this motor home. I will be happy to detail repairs if asked.
- George Berthon, Alabama

2020-06-27 2020 Keystone Alpine 3700FL View Listings

If you’ve ever wanted a $70,000 piece of shit. Well here you go. Less than a year old. Refrigerator doesn’t work. Hydraulic jacks leak. Motor in reclining chair doesn’t work. So now we can haul this big piece of shit back to where we bought it an wait to have it repaired. Mind you. This is a brand new trailer
- Jill calhoun, Texas

2020-06-27 2017 Jayco Pinnacle 36FBTS View Listings

This is our first RV. We shopped for a fifth wheel for a few years and went to several RV shows. We fell in love with the 2017 Jayco floor plan ie the 1 1/2 baths. However, the front toilet, off the bedroom, clogs up frequently. Has anyone else, with this model, experienced the same issue?
- Vicki Morgan , Utah

2020-06-26 2016 Keystone Hideout 24RLSWE View Listings

We also had screws come out of fenders. We had the roofing material peel back and the roof is leaking. Trying to get it fixed but looks like whole roof is going to be replaced. First camper has been a disappointment.
- D Osburn, Texas

2020-06-26 2015 Winnebago Journey 40R View Listings

The front kitchen is a plus if you like to eat outside and the RV is compartmentalized which is nice! The Living room with the corner huge 60" TV is the largest in the industry with a warm fireplace underneath it that opens up to a bar! The California king bed fits nicely with plenty of storage for clothes etc. The mid ship and rear bath are a perfect size. It seems to me Winnebago thinks of ergonomics during construction in this well laid out floor plan. I upgraded the shocks and steering stabilizer and it made a world of difference going down the road. Really love this RV.
- Joe Tonino, Nevada