Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

2021-10-11 2003 Fleetwood Southwind 32V View Listings

I've owned this RV for 12 years. Love the floorplan and build quality. More than enough engine power to tow anywhere. It has all the amenities you could want when boondocking or glamping with full hook ups. I would definitely buy this model again.
- John Parsons, California

2021-10-11 1998 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3515 View Listings

I want to know if running good??? I’m interested …………………………………………………………………………………………………….,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…….,,?,,,.,.,.,.,.,…,…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………,,..,,,,,,,
- Felix Samon, Florida

2021-10-11 2020 Keystone Bullet 221RBS View Listings

This was our first trailer and it’s in very good condition. We completed a cross-country trip last summer, visiting several national parks and many campgrounds, and it was easy to manage. Light weight and easy to tow, we wouldn’t sell it if we felt we could continue taking that kind of trip. The bed is comfortable, the appliances easy to use, and we really enjoyed having a gas grill we could hook up right to our propane line. Whether in a full hook-up campground or dry camping among the red rocks of Utah, we were very comfortable.
- Ira Schlosser, Massachusetts

2021-10-11 2015 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA View Listings

My wife and I upgraded from a 2014 33' Freedom Express Travel Trailer to our brand new Tiffin Allegro RED Motor home in 2015. We purchase the coach from LazyDays in Tampa fl and had a great experience dealing with Christian in sales. We took the coach on her initial shakedown trips within Fl and along the East Coast. With only a couple of very minor issues (most of which were operator error due to unfamiliarity of the coach) everything was great. Our coach is like a 5 star hotel on wheels with all the conveniences of home. We made a few periodic trips to the Tiffin Factory in Red Bay Alabama for routine maintenance (oil changes and to have some of those minor issues taken care of). In my opinion Tiffin is the BEST COACH on the market. Bob Tiffin greeted us personally and made us feel like we were part of the family. Bob mentioned to me that he treats every coach they sell as it it were his own and I have no reason to believe this is not the case. The service work performed at the Tiffin Factory was very professional. Since owning the coach we used it for short weekend gateways and one cross country trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. I whole heartily recommend anyone looking for a high end motor home to defiantly consider Tiffin. Everyone we met during our travels who owned one of these coaches thoroughly love the coach and have nothing but positive things to say about the Tiffin brand and the quality of their products.
- Robert McGraw, Florida

2021-10-11 2020 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

I love the 377 RLBH. We are a family of 6 and this floor plan is absolutely perfect for us. There are 4 sleeping zones, tons of space for storage and all the luxury features of a modern day home. I had my dealership install a third AC unit that matches the factory units and this summer we had it in the 100 degree temps and really high humidity of Florida and the rig kept us really comfortable while only running the AC units on their low blower setting. Massive storage in the front basement. Outdoor kitchen and fridge. LED lights everywhere. I had the dealer also install 4 new AGM batteries so there is plenty of reserve capacity to run electronics, including the residential fridge for hours upon hours. Jayco quality is amazing and this unit still has over 6 months of factory warranty. The tires are Goodyear Endurance Beast tires and they make pulling the rig a walk in the park. I added an Anderson hitch so hooking up only takes a couple minutes and is really easy to remove from the bed of the truck. Overall this has been a really great rig for us!
- Dan Gielow, Missouri

2021-10-11 2022 Thor Magnitude RS36 View Listings

RV started off with screws missing in window treatments, kinked water lines on the slide that didn't allow any water to pass through. Dealer made a make shift repair that broke the water line under the slide. Now no water at all. Batteries will not charge up like they are supposed to. We have had the RV for three weeks and have not yet been able to leave our driveway due to all the build issues. The dealer we bought from supposedly did a full inspection and tested everything prior to our purchase but missed all these things. Have not been able to camp one time in a almost 1/4 of a million dollar RV.
- Tony Thor Magnitude, South Carolina

2021-10-11 2021 Forest River Rockwood Mini-Lite 2205S View Listings

This is the poorest design for winterization I have ever experienced. The shut off valve to the water tank takes someone with 3 foot long arms. It is very difficult to reach and also difficult to turn. If you expect to winterize your RV yourself do not purchase this poorly built trailer.
- Joseph Meredith, Michigan

2021-10-11 2021 Coachmen Apex Nano 208BHS View Listings

None of the cabinet doors were adjusted properly. Hinges coming out of the wood. Only a month old. I have fixed a few on my own and a few I can’t get to adjust to properly close. Coachmen has terrible customer service and won’t stand by their warranty.
- Tyler Davis, New Mexico

2021-10-11 2017 Keystone Avalanche 380FL View Listings

We loved this rv, roomy, comfort deluxe. Never had issues with rv. Highly recommend anyone wanting travel, recreational park to purchase a 380 living room to enjoy the comfort. Only 12000 gross weight, pulls great!
- Emmitt williams, Florida

2021-10-11 2018 Jayco Octane Super Lite 265 View Listings

Are family absolutely loves this RV! The interior design is excellent! Floors, upholstery, cabinets and countertops colors all flow together perfectly! Much better than are house. Livability is good, a few grips on the dinette chairs being hard to position. It's always a compromise with an RV, and we get a big open living space and large garage, but the kitchen is split up with a hallway between. Bathroom could be larger, but that would take space from somewhere else. Having the bathroom sink outside the bathroom worked well for us. Quality and warranty are great! We did a wall that bowed out, crooked draw and speaker that died. But for an RV it's great quality and all of these issues where covered under warranty. Toyhauler is easy to pull. We used the Reese Straightline system with no issues. If your truck can tow 10,000lbs you can tow this RV.
- Jason Lakomiak, Ohio

2021-10-11 2020 Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light 275RLS View Listings

The trailer looks beautiful but, looks are deceiving. This trailer is a piece of junk. We bought in late 2019 and haven't been able to enjoy it for a full season since we bought it. It went back to the manufacturer...., Twice! The very first time we took it out, the kitchen slide out wouldn't go back in. The dealership sent it back to the manufacturer with a list of problems they felt needed to be repaired. The manufacturer fixed the slide out and nothing else. Of course the manufacturer didn't agree with all of the problems identified by the dealership, and sent it back to the dealership, only to have the dealership reject it and send it back a second time. Since we've had it, the fridge quit working and we've two leaks in the water system. By the time I retire in six years, at the rate it's going, the trailer won't be serviceable enough to take anywhere. Save your money, don't buy Open Range. At just over $4000.00, even the extended warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on. Our first and last travel trailer. We're fed up, we're selling this piece of shit!
- Patrick Owens, Rhode Island

2021-10-11 2012 Forest River Surveyor Select SV302 View Listings

This ad lists as a Surveyor Select 264 BUT IT IS A SV302, which is an incredible model, SUPERIOR TO ANY 264! If you are serious about a TT, don't pass this SV302 up. You DO get the BEST-of-the-BEST with this model, with the newer models suffering from mass production
- K Webb, California

2021-10-11 2016 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

Trailer is not is working condition as the owners will say it is. I drove eight hours to buy the trailer after they assured me it was in 100% working order and in good condition. Master bedroom glass is completely shattered, screen are broken and is not very clean. Auto leveling system is completely broken as well as the trailer brakes being completely dysfunctional. I towed in 20 miles and turned around because the brakes do not work. Wires were found broken after I brought it back to the owners. They insisted they worked, but they have not towed the trailer once since they purchased it a few years ago. Extreme dishonesty with these people, not to mention they will not return my $1000 down payment I gave them after they told me it was in great condition. Also pictures are from a long time ago. The lot it’s parked in is completely overgrown with vegetation now so what you see in the pictures is before the current damage/condition. Don’t waste your time! This trailer is even towable.
- Ty, Idaho

2021-10-11 2019 Dutchmen Coleman Lantern 274BH View Listings

Purchased our 2019 Coleman Lantern 274BH new in June 2019. We had a used pop-up previously, but this was our first new camper, as well as our first large travel trailer. I had seen a lot of recommendations to do a very thorough inspection, prior to taking delivery and leaving the lot. I spent over two hours going over every inch of the camper. OveraIl, it was in good shape. I didn’t find anything major, but a few spots that needed roof sealant, some wallpaper seam tape that needed attention, and other minor things that I was able to get taken care of before leaving. So glad I left knowing I was in good shape though. Don’t rely on the dealer inspection, or let them tell you they already checked everything. They don’t have the interest in it that you do. Overall, we’ve been very pleased with how the camper has held up and with the layout. We’ve now been through three camping seasons, and approximately 20 trips ranging from 50 to 1500 miles round trip, and 2 to 10 days in duration. There have been no issues that I would consider major. Most have been paneling edges popping loose. The “nails” they use to secure things are incredibly flimsy. If you’re handy you can do all of the maintenance yourself. I’ve kept a close eye on the roof and the sealant around fixtures, and added some sealant as soon as I’ve seen any cracks or voids develop. There have been no leaks so far, that I’m aware of. I use the EZ Lube axles to keep the bearings greased. I also clean and treat the roof
- Derek Lewis, Missouri

2021-10-10 2017 Forest River Rockwood Ultra V 2715VS View Listings

About the camper a few months ago like the camper I bought it used And where I bought it they told me that they do this 100 checker whatever they call it and they did nothing my holding tanks were filled They were gonna let me go out a lot with a bad tire But that's the minor when I got home and began going through it there was a lot of things that were not addressed and because it was used it don't do it they said and I got no warranty has anybody had a problem with the slideouch manual manual my manual bars were just hanging in there not to touch to anything both both of them depends broken They tell me the heating system that they went through it well I have 5 registers 2 of them blow air and the other 2 do Nothing And they went through it There was a few other issues but I'll do him because I'm afraid if I take it where I bought it they'll just do more damage to it but Overall it's a nice trailer
- Robert J Niglio, Pennsylvania

2021-10-10 2004 Monaco Diplomat 40DST View Listings

I bought mine when it was 12 years old and 60k miles. I've had it 5 years and put 60k on it myself. I continue to be amazed at the quality and durability of just about everything. I park next to new rigs and every time hear their stories of being in the shop over and over for months after purchase. While this doesn't have all the newest features, I could add a digital dash, 17kah LiFePo batteries, 2400w solar to the roof, RO house water, and make modification without too much trouble. The smooth drive and easy control is wonderful. When the day comes to buy another motorhome, I will pass everything new and look back to the early 2000's of Monaco again.
- Greg S Griffin, Montana

2021-10-10 2019 Grand Design Solitude 380FL-R View Listings

I have been an RVer since childhood. I have owned travel trailers and a Grand Design 2019 Solitude 380 FL-R. This 5th wheel is one of the BEST long term, over the road rig available. This is a 4 season rig made for the gray and for frigid temperatures, whether traveling through Florida or Arizona in the summer, or enjoying the could-frigid weather of the northeastern states like Maine in the winter, this rig is fit for all environments. Two large A/C’s keep you cool centrally in the summer and three separate heating sources ( heat pump/gas or electric furnace/ living room fireplace). The unit Sleeps 6 large adults comfortably. With the nicety of two bathrooms, there is never a line waiting for restroom privileges. The residential refrigerator, large cooking surface and oven makes you feel as if you are at home. The master bedroom’s 14” mattress is so comfortable one has challenges getting out of bed in the morning to watch the sunrise. This by far is the Best rig I have ever owned. Never an issue with any of the rigs workmanship. Grand Design did an Outstanding job with this 5th wheel. 5 Stars no doubt.
- George Vaillant, Georgia

2021-10-10 2008 Winnebago Voyage 32H View Listings

I like everything about it. It sure has been dependable. I LOVE the driver side slide out- It goes the full length. I love the command center that does things like-turn off one AC compressor if you use microwave... if on a 30 watt hookup. Amazing how it works. Live the inverter switch. Enjoy the motorized sofa with foot rests
- Charlie Butts, Georgia

2021-10-10 2012 Newmar Ventana 4346 View Listings

Newmar has a great reputation for building quality motorhomes and we have not been disappointed with our rig. We have done cold weather and all season camping with no issues. Of course you take extra precautions in the winter! Driving the rig is amazing even during strong cross winds. The Newmar Comfort Drive steering system makes compensation for having to steer into the wind. We LOVE the Oasis hydronic heating and hot water system. Tons of storage space is great. We don't have a pantry and that is something that would be nice to have. The craftsmanship of the cabinetry is top notch. The Cummins engine and Freightliner chassis have been worry free with no issues just routine maintenance.
- Darrell, Alberta

2021-10-10 2019 Heartland Torque T322 View Listings

I live in this RV 4 months out of the year boondocking With the Solar I installed we have plenty of power for watching TV, making coffee in the morning. We have had other to haulers but this one is the best we have ever owned. With the separate garage it is nice to not have to unload every time we stop. With the automatic satellite locater just one touch of the button and it finds the correct satellite. The one touch button for stabilizing is very handy.
- Steven W. Smith, California

2021-10-10 2019 Keystone Cougar 368MBI View Listings

Love this unit,BUT,after 1year...dealing with CW is a nightmare, unit in shop now..water leak under the shower floor,soaked the storage area..Bottom of unit sagging which leads me to believe the water may have got the wires wet CW claim to fix...they put a 2×4 to support the bottom of shower..storage floor still wet aaahhh if Ihad a $100,000 unit..or a 10,000 fix them like it was yours..called 2x to get a status update...no call back since 29 sept...I understand it's a rollin house things break...fix it I got great warranty oh, and a recall on suspension ..still love my unit
- Gerald, North Carolina

2021-10-10 2006 Fleetwood Jamboree 23E View Listings

We've owned this RV for over a year and have really enjoyed it. There has been no issues with it. Love it!! Due to the age we installed a new Refrigerator and Microwave and water pump. Engine is a v10 and has 175000 miles on it but runs great and we've drove to Texas from Nebraska and have had no problems. It's very comfortable and it's enjoyable to get away.
- Mary Conaway, Nebraska

2021-10-10 2020 Keystone Montana 3740FK View Listings

Being semi-retired, we decided to try to become snowbirds from Michigan down to Florida. We decided a fifth wheel was the way to go for living space and storage for a three-month period. At a camper show, we were torn between Montana and Grand Design. We opted for a 35' Montana which fit most of our "must-have" list. When we went to view it at the dealer lot and sign the final papers, we saw the 3741FK (which was not at the camper show). Although it was only 5' longer, it appeared much larger than the one we purchased. As I walked around this mammoth beast, my wife entered with the salesperson and heard her shriek "Oh My God". What caught her attention was walking into the living room area which was considerably larger than the other fifth wheels we looked at. This living area had two (2) opposing slides with two couches and theater seating. Then with an open floor plan, the kitchen area had opposing slideouts which also gave the entire rig look more like a home than a camper. What sold my wife on this rig was the kitchen featuring an enormous bay window facing the front of the rig. It is a giant windshield (automotive glass). No matter where we are parked we have 360-degree views with all the glass around the rig. What sold me on the rig was the spacious bedroom with the ability to walk around the king bed. More importantly, was the "basement" under the bedroom suite. The basement is large enough to place two (2) full-size kayas in it or two large eBikes. Plus still tons of more storage all around the rig. If you are looking for full-time, seasonal, or long-term use, this 3741FK is one to consider.
- Patrick Coughlin, Michigan

2021-10-10 2020 Holiday Rambler Navigator 38K View Listings

We've owned our RV since January of 2020, purchased in Florida and drove to Alaska. We love the layout and amenities this coach had to offer, but issues began to develop early on, from electrical to plumbing to slides malfunctioning. Our first repair stop was the REV Technical Center in Coburg, OR. They fixed one of four items, which was a small drawer latch. Serious electrical issues were not addressed as the main technical engineers had not come up with solutions for the specific problems we were having. The technicians indicated it would be 6 months or more to develop the solution. Driver ceiling lights come on when the furnace kicks on or off, very annoying in the middle of the night sleeping in the overhead bunk or driving down the road at night. We have battery charging issues, have already had to replace two chassis batteries to the tune of $400 and are still unable to get a complete charge off of the engine. While driving from Alaska to Washington, we had to run our generator at random intervals in order to charge the batteries to avoid complete engine shutdown due to lack of voltage. Even had to pull into a gas station and plug into their electrical outlet and put an auxiliary battery charger (which I brought with me) to get enough voltage to start the generator to charge the batteries as I was driving down the road. This is just a sampling of the many issues that have yet to be resolved. We will be back at the REV technical center in Coburg OR on Monday to hopefully get some items addressed.
- David Hartman, Alaska

2021-10-10 2018 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

We bought our 2018 Vilano used from the original owner. Only 3 years old and had less than 300 miles on it. We have been living in it for 4 months now full time while our new home is being built. Let me tell you, this rig is not living up to all the hype. Wished I would've taken a pass on this one. Everything and I mean everything from the water pump to the handles on the cabinets is pure garbage. Straight up, junk! Avoid buying any VL if at all possible. If you are not wanting to do that, then make sure everything works as it should. Some of the highlights: Entertainment system not fully wired. Cables dead ended and not connected to the on-board HD antenna. Water pump impeller worn out after very little use. Control panel not functioning properly. Cabinets installed with doors that bind up. Batteries toast after only 3 years. Only one appliance wired to use the inverter. Refrigerator installed with latches that prevent it from closing properly. The list goes on and on. So don't go getting all hyped up by that bs on BTBRV. Because these fifthwheels are put together with bubblegum and duct tape.
- Kurt Langeberg, Washington