RVs Reviews (8,621)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Sonya Platt from Idaho says:

The layout on this trailer is so well thought out. We never thought we would finally find exactly what we were looking for. Come on how many can't sta

Have you owned any RVs? Write a review

2019-06-25 2016 Keystone Montana 3711FL View Listings

I have waited 7 years to purchase a Montana and it has been a total disappointment as to the quality of the unit. I have had several leaks in the unit. The slides keep jumping of the track. I have had the refrigerator replaced. The furniture is pealing and I only used the recliner twice and on the third time the handle came off in my hand. The cabinet doors keep opening while traveling and when I open the slide it gets caught and breaks. Overall a big disappointment on this unit and I wish I had bought a different unit from another manufacturer cause all Keystone says is sorry your out of warranty and are no help to me. For me I purchased the unit June 2017 and it was out of warranty before I purchased it. For them to put inferior furniture in what they call a luxury unit and does not last but 3 years before falling apart in not very good. I will never purchase any unit from this company and steer others away from them.
- Tommy Assad, Georgia

2019-06-25 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Phoenix View Listings

Both slides leaked, dealer fixed one of them and sent me home with other leaking told me they sealed it and bring it back then one day I come home to water everywhere, hose on hot water loose leaked everywhere,fan in living room never worked, no heat pump in one of the a/c said it was 2 under sink flooded and list goes on. I’m ready and prepared to let finance company have it. Dealer wants me to bring it in but i can’t due to work and being full timer. Wish I would have never seen it. Not worth the price
- Steven , Texas

2019-06-25 2006 Itasca Sunrise 35C View Listings

We have been full time RVers for twenty plus years. This RV has been so reliable we are amazed. Small problems that are low cost to repair. The lay out is great and space is better than the 40 foot RV we had earlier and the three slide out makes for a spacious living area. Our only reason for selling is our age. We travel very little now.
- pastorhogue.gbcc@gmail.com, Arizona

2019-06-25 2019 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 View Listings

Love the full body paint look, the awesome floor plan and all the amenities. Bought new and had punch-list issues. Dealt with Thor customer service and engineers which are best in the business, in my opinion. Punch-list issues included wifi extender and slides. All fixed and have been rving since Feb. I believe the engineering thought and design on the miramar is top ranked by any coach. It's affordable and very functional. Owned class c prior. I (we) would buy the miramar again, but would make dealer fix all issues prior to leaving. May take a while, but even though Thor service/engineering/warranty is awesome, working with authorized repair places are not (as with any coach).
- Ron Smith , North Carolina

2019-06-25 2019 Jayco Redhawk 22J View Listings

The layout is great. Lots of storage for a small rv. Expect a loud drive when travelling. The driving seats are not comfortable as they don’t adjust to everyone’s needs. The driving mirrors are power but should have two mirrors instead of one with a stick on. The speakers in the drivers compartment mysteriously don’t exist. The generator according to the rv mechanic doesn’t work in rain of any kind but that’s normal with all generators... um no. It’s not a bad model but beware the dealers. They rush you and push you so they can make money. This is your investment. Push back. Take your time. Also one of the drawers opens randomly and the kitchen table doesn’t stay up. “But that’s normal”..... yikes.
- Holly Smith, Saskatchewan

2019-06-25 2008 Fleetwood Revolution LE 42K View Listings

Love the coach, have had for a year and put on 6,000 miles. Love the floor plan with rear bath. Quality of the hardware could be a little better (Bay door hinges/hardware carpet). Overall interior great, as others, replaced the terrible Norcold refrig. with a residential. Unit rides incredibly well and plenty of storage space for just what you need without taking the house. Runs avg of 6.2mpg with the Cummins ISL 400, has great get up and go when needed.
- Thomas Lefler, Indiana

2019-06-25 2018 Keystone Montana 3701LK View Listings

There is no quality control. We purchased our RV 9 months ago- a brand new 2018 Keystone Montana 3701LK. In the 9 months we've had this RV, the furnace went out completely, the black tank cable broke, the tanks froze in the winter even with the tank heaters on, one of the ceiling vent fans broke, the a/c went out completely, the slide outs slide out about 4” while driving down the road (SO DANGEROUS!), the outside panel siding of the RV slid down while driving because they didn't put the screws in and it was held up only by silicone (also, so dangerous!), the ice maker has never worked, the televisions are refurbished TVs from Best Buy in our “brand new” RV, the electric went out for days because the one accessible GFCI was wired backwards, there were wood shavings, metal shavings, and loose screws left in the floor vents that I discovered during my first deep cleaning. All of this and Keystone has done nothing to assist despite multiple calls. They sent me an email saying to go buy some 2x4s to keep the slides in while we travel and wait for service to be available. They refuse to assist in a timely manner. What was originally planned as a cross-country adventure as we move from Virginia to Arizona has turned into a nightmare and we are staying at a hotel now out of pocket because it’s so hot out and the a/c is broken. Keystone will not reimburse the cost even though the average wait to have it fixed is 6-8 weeks. I strongly urge you to shop another brand so you don’t end up in a similar position.
- Lisa Federline, Virginia

2019-06-25 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

I stayed in this for a month while I was working on a contract and I was by myself a majority of the time and I thought it was great. Even when my wife came to "visit" me we had plenty of room. There were a couple of warrantee issues that I had fixed when I got back but other than that it has been a great little unit. I really like the outdoor grill. I think I used that a majority of the time. The awning is great! I loved sitting out there in the shade or rain or whatever. Being able to move the TV outside was pretty cool too. I felt a bit spoiled but I'm glad I purchased it. The slide out it great but even when we stopped for a quick bite on the road we were able to sit inside without any trouble. Warrantee items were: 1. Loose toilet paper holder 2. Leaky sink 3. Slide out wall to floor separation (I could see the ground through about a quarter in separation) 4. HDMI cable was bent and would not work I figure #1 & 4 were from it sitting there and people walking in and out and possibly "playing" with it I think #2 was simply poor installation I think #3 was damage because there are other "little" things that look like there was repair work done on it. I think the only other thing was the original truck I had to tow it with was a bit small for the unit and unfortunately it made my wife sick when we were pulling it. I did end up purchasing a larger truck and she is much happier. Hope this helps someone.
- Glenn, Tennessee

2019-06-24 2006 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

My wife and I liked this Rv. from the day we bought it in 2010, It was used and not well taken care of, however we gave it some TLC, and it turned out great.We made a lot of upgrades over the nine years we had it, and kept up with all the maintenance it needed. Now some health problems are showing up, It's time for us to let it go, I don't want to but It's time for some other family to enjoy it.I hope they will enjoy it as much as my wife and I have.
- Robert Winfield, Arizona

2019-06-24 2018 Jayco Jay Flight 32BHDS View Listings

I bought a 2018 Jayco jayflight in 2017 from Albany RV1 superstore in Albany NY. 4 Brothers They own 4 dealerships . I sent vidoe..of defects,, its bath tub elbow fell out..hundreds of gallons of water under floor..flooded trailer The 2 owners didnt give a Sh*T..F/y..its ur problem..no return ph calls ,,no road service repairs and finally FARMERS INSURANCE ( THANK GOD) Yes God...totaled the trailer...Albany RV 1 wouldn't even return ins.agents 6 callS...lmao..." HE WILL SEE THEM IN COURT".. Albany TV investigative reporters did nothing!!! Because Albany RV is a major TV sponsor!! Parent company Thor Industries produce numerous camper brands ...same Sh*t different brand..caught them replying to email in my (bcc) laughing at me.!!Looked at another brand and dealership, same Sh*t reviews. This industry needs congressional investigating!! I HOPE THEY SUE ME.. ILL post all the court records on their websites ..They wont be able to give them away.!!!!
- Burk, New York

2019-06-24 2017 Forest River XLR Hyper Lite 18HFS View Listings

Dream to disappoint for sure. Perfect for wife and i living space perfect for us But Quality is a real disappointment the Service WHERE we bought it laughably disappointing especially after we had made an appointment a week in advance to pick up our BRAND NEW camper ”READY” to go is what I heard,Too Funny! Now we have a hole CUT into the wall of OUR NEW camper it gets better folks! Forget the loose drain lines, bad batteries,or peeling walls,oh and AC unit Now there is water damage on wall where outside speakers are at yes factory issued 2017 I am really ready to just throw yellow paint on this LEMON Wife has been in touch with corporate on first issue and they were helpful BUT then they give it to CAMPING WORLD good €#&@n luck terrible customer service these people actually cut the hole in our BRAND NEW Camper slammed bondo in and called it fixed lol cracked now lol going back for the at least the 4th time for major fix in 2 years hopefully everything will get better
- William Murphy , Georgia

2019-06-24 2018 Forest River Cardinal 3250RL View Listings

Purchased the unit may of 2018, after the first weekend after we picked it up the unit spent the rest of the year and part of 2019 at camping world for the same repairs at least 6 times. It wasn't like we used it and took it back. What they were repairing was never repaired time after time and the unit stayed at the dealer many of the times.we made payment after payment and could not use and in some cases had to cancel plans. I will never. Buy another Forest River product again and will spread the word to everyone I meet camping or thinking about camping.
- David Meehan, Virginia

2019-06-24 2017 Outdoors RV Back Country Creekside View Listings

We love this RV. If only wr had more time to spend in it. We have work schedules that prevent us from having the time to properly enjoying such an amazing RV. We would love to get another onve we are able to adjust our work schedules so we have adequate time to spend RVing.
- Angela , Idaho

2019-06-24 2016 Starcraft Travel Star 186RD View Listings

This RV is very easy to tow with its light weight, set up and take down takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. I like having the large beds and extra storage in the front. The electric awning with LED lightning adds a nice touch along with the maritime outdoor speakers for entertaining. The sports rims add a nice touch to the appearance.
- Jim, New Jersey

2019-06-24 2019 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 243BHXL View Listings

Bought the camper from camping world, 1st mistake... First camping trip, outside sink leaked on to tan 120v outlet, blowed the GFI outlet. Hot water heater never worked, radio never worked, nothing is straight, horrible camper. Then having to deal will camping world warranty, wow! Never again
- Robert Lawson, North Carolina

2019-06-24 2018 Dutchmen Aspen Trail 2340BHS View Listings

We purchased this unit loving the floor plan. The quality is pretty standard but the real bone of contention is warranty. The service department we deal with explained that your company will drag its heels on any warranty issue until the point warranty expires then wipe your hands clear of it. I am very glad the place I bought from explained this as I am beyond disappointed and if I could give the trailer back I would in a heartbeat. But because I cant I will be sharing my experience and if anyone I know is looking for a recreational trailer I will be doing my best to steer them away from your product.
- Lyle, British Columbia

2019-06-24 2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

This is a sweet little RV, great for up to 5 travelers. I found it super easy to drive, it maneuvers great, easy to back up, easy to park! Everything included for hook-ups, and also included is full canvas cover for storage when not in use. Has 3 TVs, 2 inside, one outside for tailgating or family movie night. It’s a perfect way to tow the boat to the lake and spend weekends camping and fishing!
- Dianne Binion, Kentucky

2019-06-24 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

Beautiful memories we have to let go. A perfect gem for perfect trip. Used it for 2 months in the raw, many trip in california, colorado, many in texas. just perfect units you need for all the conditions and family of 4.
- Lionel, California

2019-06-23 1997 National RV Tradewinds 7370 View Listings

We've lived in this RV for 2.5 years and loved it! After looking at others, nothing else compared. Layout is spacious and functional. Handled amazingly in our coast to coast trip. Recommend to anyone.
- HD and GW, Georgia

2019-06-23 2013 Forest River Viking Ultra-Lite 17FB View Listings

RVs are NOT robust!!! Ours had a puddle of water on the floor in the showroom! They mopped up the water but a year later when the warranty expired the floor was soft and spongy from the absorbed water. Now it's five years later and the floor is very soft. I found a leak in the water filler neck because there was a gap between the fitting and the hose; mismatched size and the hose is too firm for the hose clamp to seal it off. We'll see how much longer we can use it but we will NEVER buy another.
- Paul Vander Griendt, Ontario

2019-06-23 2018 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 273QBXL View Listings

Brand new and have not been able to use hot water since I opened it. Leaks everywhere. Toilet leaks, bathtub leaks so bad it can’t be used. I am at Clays Park 2 hours away from my dealership and home. Can’t get service without towing it around. I don’t have a truck and had it delivered because we are seasonal campers in a permanent location. So disappointed in my first camper!!!!
- Barbra Galbraith , Ohio

2019-06-23 2018 Forest River Sunseeker 3050S View Listings

Loved the MH. The layout was particularly functional with distinct areas especially the separation of bedroom and restroom areas. Living area with dinette, couch and kitchen provides excellent flow. Comfortable above cab bed. Enjoyable and easy to drive. Took two 1k trips pulling a Ford Edge through mountains. No problem handling the hills. Would buy again. Selling due to health problems.
- Paul Smith, Texas

2019-06-23 2016 Coachmen Freedom Express Ultra Lite 246RKS View Listings

We just love this RV as for the right size and towing. Not too small and not too large. Easy to pull or back into campsites. Coachman has done it right. The overall look is sleek and aerodynamic and very easy to set up.
- smarrotte@sbcglobal.net, Connecticut

2019-06-23 2017 Keystone Cougar 327RLK View Listings

it look so nice when new but next day every thing starts to fall apart, it is the lowest quality in the market and very expensive for what you get, wood? it is just paper and peels off... no isolation at all...floor? it's falling apart too, pipes overflow? don'the exist, slides out? bottom floor detached... every part of it is very low, poor quality. insurance do not cover for anything and of course neither the manufacturer... we are stock with it due to quality.
- Patricia Brewster, Florida

2019-06-23 2003 Tiffin Phaeton 35RH View Listings

Tiffin is a very well thought of brand of RV.this unit is very well cared for and has been serviced and ready to go.one owner pick up at factory by owner.a good size easy to handle by inexperianced RV driver.very quiet ride.
- Dennis, Nebraska