RVs Reviews (10,324)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

Have you owned any RVs? Write a review

2019-12-11 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

My experience with the 2017 Georgetown LX, Has been a nightmare. We bought it brand new. Special ordered from the factory. Owned it for four or five months and started having leaks. Ceilings turned pink and purple. Water pouring down in all the rooms. It’s spent months in local repair shops. No one could fix it. Went back to the factory. Had to have all new roof new ceilings, was in the shop for about a year. It was still under warranty thank goodness. I would never buy a forest river product again.They knew the roof was too small for the unit and they patched it.Now it’s all over the Internet how many other people have had this nightmare with this motorhome. Shame shame shame on Forrest River. Now you worry about mold. Do not buy a forest river product
- Jim Rigney, Mississippi

2019-12-11 2004 Beaver Patriot Thunder Wilmington View Listings

This rv has a certain presence when pulling in a state park the sound of a 505 hp cat with the over all presence of this motor home gets a lot of looks and compliments.This is very very comfortable motor home to travel in and live in.They just dont build motor homes like this any more unless you put out really big bucks like 750,000 and up.
- herbiehardman, Washington

2019-12-11 2017 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB View Listings

We have experience nothing but problems with our Grand Design Imagine. From leaking, skin delamination, inside of door cracking and molding falling off are just a few of the problems. We purchased the camper in the spring of 2017 and by the fall, the under carriage was so rusted, it was hard to lower the stabilizers. We do live in WNY but the camper was only used from May to September. I fell in love with the layout. I really wanted this camper to work for us but with this many problems in the first 2.5 years. What does the future hold.
- debbie, New York

2019-12-11 2015 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 250RB View Listings

Had fun with the camper the last part of 2019 with about 3 long trips. Nothing that you would not expect from a new camper. Found a couple small items that we worked with the dealer to fix. Looking forward to 2020
- William McLemore, Kentucky

2019-12-11 2007 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS View Listings

2007 JAYCO GREYHAWK 31SS LARGE INTERIOR / FORD V10 SUPER DUTY LOW MILES 020000 - RUNS DRIVE GREAT - SHINE FIBERGLASS YOU CAN SEE ON THE PHOTO - VERY CLEAN RV. NOT HAVE BAD SMELL FOOD, MOLD, PETS, SMOKE ..... - ROOF AC , WATER PUMP, WATER HEATER - FRONT DASH AC, RANGE OVEN , REFRIGERATOR AC AND PROPANE MODE ,MICROWAVE, ALL LIGHTS WORKING FINE. - GENERATOR ONAN 4000 - HOME THEATER SURROND SOUND SUB WOOFER SYSTEM / ROOF SPEAKERS - GOOD TIRES - NEW AUX 2 CYCLE BATTERY - NEW WIPER BLADES - NEW INTERIOR LED LIGHTS BULB - NEW BED SET - 4 PILLOW - NEW ANDROID RADIO INTERNET SUPPORT TO CONNECT ANY WIFI HOTSPOTS, BLUETOOTH MUSIC PHONE , STEREO SUPPORTS TO DOWNLOAD MOST VIDEO AND MUSIC APPS FRON THE STORE, IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO WATCH MOVIES OR ENJOY YOUR MUSICS ONLINE OR USB FLASH/ SUPORT MIRROR LINK FOR iPhone & ANDROID SMARTPHONES …… - REAR CAMERA
- carolyn, Florida

2019-12-11 2005 Fleetwood Bounder Diesel 38N View Listings

2005 diesel bounder great floor model 38N good power on 300 Cat turbo. Handles great over the road solid cabinets and flooring .good tech support with fleetwood No major problems since we purchased it.
- Charles, Florida

2019-12-11 2015 Forest River Salem T30KQBSS View Listings

Worse purchase I have ever made. Bought brand new and the quality is horrible. On the outside there is glue everywhere. On every window frame, door frame. All the trim. When putting the slide out it pulls the window trim off. All the trim on the inside covering any joint is cut short. There is a piece on wood sticking out of the side window, can not remove because they put a screw from the window frame through it. Trim around table is cut short and not attached exposing the wood frame. Back screen is broke. Tub not even caulked. Outlets on crooked. Nicks and dings everywhere. Dealer sanded numerous spots on the walls and tried fixing as spots. Would be a lemon if it was a motor vehicle. DO NOT EVER BUY A FOREST RIVER RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Steve, Ohio

2019-12-11 2018 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 39RD View Listings

The wife ordered this trailer through Rocky Mountain R V in Butte, Montana. The only thing that I wanted was 8000# axles. They were good, give us all the time we needed to get out of our Redwood 38rl. It was impossible to put our stuff from the Redwood into this. Lots of trips to the giveaway place. We have owned 5 5th trailers and 2 motorhomes. We're not new to this. Now to the trailer.... We had the trailer (2) two weeks when I noticed water coming from the belly. Come to find out the fitting came out of the BLACK tank, the belly was FULL of..... 3 days later the cupboard over the t v was falling down. Not 1 screw in the studs. A couple of days later the side cupboards started to fall,so I fixed them too. We never have been able to figure out the T V coax wiring. Several water leaks, new toilet. And then the pantry fell in. I had a new pantry built with roller drawers. This is the scary part, the fireplace melted the plug in AND the receptacle in the wall. Never popped the breaker!! A real electrician fixed that and installed more breakers. They were double and triple wired together. I don't know why it didn't burn down. Mother board furnace, 2 windows broke out,try to get that fixed before 2 weeks goes by. There's more but too depressing. Don't get single pane windows. As I said we have had several R V's. This trailer is the WORST trailer we ever had. Then the insulation, or lack of it. I wonder if this thing even made that stop. I've been in tents that didn't have as much air blowing through it as this trailer does. The blinds fall out and were installed crooked. The axles are out of alignment wearing the tires bad. Maybe we just got a bad one but I didn't have near the trouble with all the others combined. CYA folks.
- Danny Lamb, Kansas

2019-12-10 2008 Coach House Platinum 221XL View Listings

This motorhome has been the perfect choice for us and we have enjoyed every moment spent in it but we must know when the time is right to let it go. It has been so easy to drive and maneuver even around mountainous curves. We enjoy cooking in the spacious galley rather than eating out all the time and feel very comfortable with the spaciousness it provides. Sliding out the couch in the evening and making up the queen size bed was never a problem and the dinette opens up into a long twin and gave our grandson a very spacious bed. There is ample storage space both inside and out and allows one to pack more than necessary. When there was a question, there was always an answer just a minute away by calling the CoachHouse dealership in Nokomis, Fl who are genuinely most helpful.
- M/M Kirk, Florida

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Adventurer 38J View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed this coach. We spend 3 months of the year in the Colorado Rockies and this coach is very comfortable living in; a real home away from home. This is our second Winnebago; it's very well built and the only make of motor home we will buy. It's in great condition and runs like a dream. We are looking to buy our 3rd Winnebago.
- Kirk Woolery, Texas

2019-12-10 2017 Forest River Wildcat 37WB View Listings

Love this 5th wheel. Only problem we had was residential fridge didn’t work right away. Dealt with Forest River, dealer and fridge manufacturer and was replaced quickly. Have spent several multi weeks trips in it and is as comfortable as home! Lots of storage and room. Have had as many as 14 people in it for dinner when it was too nasty to go outside
- Margie, Illinois

2019-12-10 1998 National RV Dolphin 5330 View Listings

My family of 6 enjoyed this RV for over 15 years. It's still in great shape and functional. The Triton V10 is powerful and responsive. Great for a new family with young children wanting to get into a fully functional RV at low cost.
- Darryl Vidal, California

2019-12-10 2019 Heartland Pioneer QB300 View Listings

First shower in rv pee trap broke under floor in bathtub...hole in floor not wide enough..flooded the whole underbellie of camper...used oven twice and ignitor had to be replaced..refrigerator keeps icing up...now heater part on furnace not blowing hot air...manufacture warranty expired...😟..i did not take back to dealer (camping world) because they wanted me to just drop it off and they will get to it when they can...i am in my camper more iften than not so i could not do that...i hired an independant repair company and they did the work and i sent invoice to Heartland and got reimbursed every penny..now that manufacture warranty is up we will see how good extended warranty works...
- Debora, Florida

2019-12-10 2016 Prime Time Sanibel 3701 View Listings

Love my prime time Sanibel 3701.Everthing works great with no problem.Auto level is very nice to have and simple to operate.All the storage and cabinets are much needed and very much used.Almost everyone that checks out my Sanibel says wow this is very nice and they think it's a 100,000 fifth wheel.Ive had many campers but this one beats all the others.I bought this camper used with no warranty.Had to fix a couple things myself but all easy stuff since I have some tools on hand and a drill with a square drive.Demand pump would freeze up when down to 15degess so I disconnected from basement floor and remounted up one foot to main floor using same plumbing.Pump does not freeze up now and only took 45 min to do.The only thing I don't like is the noisy Atwood furnace,almost all Atwood's are super noisy so I'm going to replace it with a suburban sf35fq because it is nice and quiet.Well now it's time to head West in Prime Time style.
- Michael Lowe, Wisconsin

2019-12-10 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 280RKSB View Listings

I have had no problems at all with my Blackstone in the three years I have owned it! Not one! I love my ORV and would recommend anyone looking for a great camper seriously consider one ... the build quality is outstanding. I think their customer service could improve ... I was told a part would be available if I swung by LaGrande on a recent road trip, and it was not. I went a long way out of my way and was disappointed by their indifferent and rather rude treatment when I visited their manufacturing plant.
- Forrest Bathurst, Georgia

2019-12-10 2005 Fleetwood Terry Quantum AX6 395RL5S View Listings

We bought this same trailer last year we love it! We work off and we spend more time in it then we do in our home quality has been great especially for the age there’s plenty of room and storage I would highly recommend this RV
- Jeff, Oklahoma

2019-12-10 2019 Airstream Classic 33FB Queen View Listings

I enjoy the layout find it very convenient. I have noticed a few issues over the past year. One the shower leaks if you use the water saving valve. The windows stick, this must be a know problem as there is a sticker saying “ window sticks pull with equal force”. I am not a small man and just bend the handles. I have given up on using the windows and just use the vents. Over all I consider it my second home, but see areas where there could be improvements. I am not sure it’s an investment I would do again.
- Jason Davis, Indiana

2019-12-10 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

it all started July 25th my wife passed away I've 2018 I had no choice but I have to start living in an RV could not financially afford a house October 25th of 2018 I went and purchased an RV a week prior had my father-in-law go with me when I went into the shop in Fife to make a purchase I was looked down upon I have problems just like everyone else the RV that I purchased the RV has been nothing but problems from day one currently was living in it which I am now still at and which I could not afford to take it back and forth to the shop 150 miles one way might I also add I was unemployed the RV that I bought came with a membership which is also a joke they pushed all my warranties to fall on the following year which is now the current date of December 9th 2019 which the furnace is not working it is not igniting the fuel my porch lights don't work work for 1 minute then does no longer work already replaced the water pump that stopped working have how to replace both fuel lines up front for propane both of them started leaking there's a lot more wrong with it those are just some of the things off top I have a list written down I guess that wasn't covered in the warranty finally got a job back at where I used to work thank God moves closer now I'm only 30 miles away from the repair shop still cannot afford to stay in a hotel for a week or two for them to do the repairs on top of which shouldn't have to pay nothing but I have to pay a service fee why did I buy it had no choice should have went somewhere else they're not following through with what they say I do not recommend going to where I purchased it you will be treated unfairly I am what would make you different think about it do you review check first I didn't good luck
- Gary Shoemaker, Washington

2019-12-10 2007 Winnebago Outlook 31H View Listings

This RV is easy to drive and handles very well. Extremely reliable without any major problems. The buyer will love the many extras and upgrades in this beautiful rig. This is a pet-free and smoke-free machine.
- paul, Texas

2019-12-10 2013 DRV Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 View Listings

Purchased a 1990 Holiday Rambler new every little problems Lived in it from state to state job related Figured it was Time to replace figured I would look at The DRVs Went to factory watched assembly was not too impressed Asked why wiring not in a Harness instead just looking like thrown in under made a few other questions They didn't have answers But I still bought one special order Some of the worst Craftsmanship I have seen for a Unit you pay that kind of price for,Cabinet not square,Roof leaked (I had a fiberglass installed)Side wall above Entrance door Separated (DRVs response it's not hurt Structurally) I wanted a new wall would not do This all happened under Warranty 1st year out They fixed the Roof leak and Cabinets I have replaced the Bathroom door Hinges 2 times with the cheap ones that they use I finally had enough And went and found some good quality hinges and put on Bedroom Slide out Wall dropped Took to Shop the floor has rotted out DRVs Could care less Once you take Delivery Trying to talk to Someone became a waste after they Sold to Thor Would not return calls Always an Excuse I am very disappointed in DRVs They need to spend 5 minutes more on Quality control Like the Saying goes Buyer Beware You are spending a lot So check and double check Ask Them to Have more pride in their work
- Bill, Pennsylvania

2019-12-10 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 271VRB View Listings

Build quality is so-so. Every hot and cold water piping connection at a tap set leaked, all only finger tight(Both inside and outside kitchen, bathroom sink, indoor and outdoor shower). Dealer has adjusted the slide as much as possible and it is still about 3/8" off level. Entertainment player IR remote cable and FM antenna cable were attached to rear of unit wrong (crossed). The screws on slide bracket were too long and through the carpet under the dinette table along the outer wall. Every panel I opened up to address issues had debris from construction laying in the area (sawdust, panel cutouts for piping and wiring etc). Thankfully everything was addressed under warranty by the dealer in a timely fashion.
- Rob, Ontario

2019-12-09 1993 Fleetwood Pace Arrow View Listings

Wonder RV. It’s stability is very strong because of its Oshkosh frames that are built for fire, cement and other special sturdy special utility trucks yet rides and drives like a small truck. Because of it’s special design it has high clear through basement storage. It has many special features that most or at least none have such as internal/external 7.5 KW diesel electrical generating capabilities. It has a radar system that senses object on the right side blind spot of the RV. I love this RV!
- Richard Leet, Iowa

2019-12-09 2019 Keystone Montana 3761FL View Listings

I recently acquired this new 5thwheel. Although, the unit has the layout we desired we did expect the quality of the product to be so bad. I have been working with their Customer Service Center and getting little satisfactory support. Issues that are of concern are: The rod in the closet hangs down because they did not install the bracket correctly. I had it fixed and sent pictures and the invoice. It was rejected as they feel it is not a defect? There is a mark on a slide that is obviously from a over spray being wiped with a cloth containing thinner. In addition on the side wall it appears that glue has left a mark. I have quotes to repair. They refused repair saying it is cosmetic and they do not repair cosmetic issues. All of the outside cabinets shifted when the unit was delivered. Because I bought the unit in July and had it delivered in October they have indicated that it is out of warranty. Bathroom taps squeak and they cannot provide and resolution other than have a dealer look at it. I have had issues with the Dometic thermostat and missing railing covers as well. The difference is that Dometic has sent replacement within days at no charge. I am not at all happy with these decisions and therefore will be ensuring anyone who is thinking of a Keystone product that they look at other products as I have heard of more positive reviews regarding other vendors.
- Keith Payne, California

2019-12-09 2019 Venture RV Sonic Lite 220VBH View Listings

Great family TT has everything for camping long or wknds. Easy tow and and backing very stable with E2 hitch.has 2 propane tanks and 2 batteries to satisfy all camping needs for extended periods. Private bedroom , 2 bunks for kiddos and large queen dinette. Priced to sell with all the add ons. Selling cause of move. No place to park this rig.
- Ahmed habib, Ohio

2019-12-09 2020 Forest River Cherokee Alpha Wolf 26RL-L View Listings

Purchased first week of April of 2019, we used it 24 times in 6 months on 2 day or more weekend and vacation camping trips only had to take in for 2 warranty issues a slide cable issue witch was fixed fast and the power inverter went out back in September fixed under warranty.overall we give the alpha wolf 2 thumbs up
- Barry Dawson , Tennessee