Reviews on RV Insider (14,750)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

2021-05-05 2017 Grand Design Imagine 2950RL View Listings

We pull our trailer with a 2017 F150 with no problem. The fireplace is great and offers great ambiance as well as quickly heats up the entire trailer. This can only be used when plugged into electric. The furnace works great and is run from the propane. The center island is great for cooking and entertaining at the same time. We just love this trailer.
- David, Texas

2021-05-05 2017 Venture RV Sonic Lite 149VML View Listings

My Elkhound and I have been living fulltime in our 149- VML Sonic Lite for 16 months now. It was 2 years old and almost like new when we purchased it and it was love at first sight for us. We love the floorplan, queen size Murphy Bed the Black Diamond
- Tammy Owen, Tennessee

2021-05-05 2020 KZ Sportsmen 344BH View Listings

We purchased a 2020 Sportsmen 344BH 5th wheel in August of 2019 and the original dealership has been “less than useless”. KZ customer service and ESPECIALLY Crystal Toma has been more than amazing in getting everything resolved. You know going in when you purchase a brand new RV from any manufacturer that you will have some start up problems, your goal is to keep things to a minimum and not miss any camping time. Crystal and KZ have stood behind their product and have been able to keep me camping during this process, I would not hesitate to purchase another KZ 5th wheel in the future.
- Thad Sergent, Ohio

2021-05-05 2015 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR View Listings

The Allegro Breeze is easy to drive, easy to park and has all of the comforts of the bigger buses. We have enjoyed the comfort and ease of the coach so much we are going to get another newer one to replace this one. Not to mention the quality and Tiffin's service is outstanding.
- Russell R Garcia, California

2021-05-03 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas RUV 24.1 View Listings

We purchased this RV six montha ago, and shortly after my wife had a heart attack and had a triple bypass with several strokes thereafter. The RV drives great,and stove and microwave have never been used. It looks like it just came off the showroom inside and out. I just had it serviced, oil
- ruth, California

2021-05-03 2021 Coachmen Catalina 323BHDSCK View Listings

This is my second trailer and the construction of this is awful there's some spot that the staples and screws are out my son got cut by one of them the water froom the bathroom is leaking to the kitchen the jack they have one bolt and the rest are screws one jack fell into the ground when I was hauling it under the side outs the plastics that Cover it came out I have to stop and repair it the led froom the awning when I pull it off the first time the led ripped off have wait one or little bit more for the guarantee to cover and they send a short ones I have to put it my self awful experience whith catalina 323bhdsck brand new 30 thousands dollars and I have problems whith it I call the warranty manager nothing worst trailer ever
- Martin Valentin, Pennsylvania

2021-05-03 2019 Keystone Outback 341RD View Listings

I have owned this for 6 months 3 of which it has been at the dealership fighting with the warranty to cover a dip in my floor by the kitchen sink, it is under full warranty and they covered 8 others defects e.g put in a new table, put in 6 screws where they only had one on each side of the pull out bed, new outside door, fixed the bathroom door, fixed the pull down blind and the electric pop up, and replaced my back drop in the kitchen, now all that was wrong and they say the drop in my kitchen floor is normal for a one year home. So they will not fix it. Do not buy this product they do not help new owners with the warranty and the dealership has told many a lies. You are better off going with another rv company than this one, I go to pick up my still not fixed brand new home with the promise that the floor is normal.......I am gutted as this WAS exactly what I was looking for in a home due to loosing my home from covid.......
- Jackie Carter, Utah

2021-05-03 2020 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen LTZ 378FL View Listings

This is an amazingly open floor plan living space and so easy to have multiple people enjoy the space at once. VERY easy living and a great option for longer term housing for individuals or families. 2020 has all the latest and greatest amenities!
- Heather, California

2021-05-03 2018 Starcraft Solstice Super Lite 28TSI View Listings

This trailer tows well. It is spacious inside and very comfortable. I like having the bathroom be its own room, not part of the bedroom for more privacy. The shower is large and comfortable to use. Ample storage everywhere. I would highly recommend it.
- Cynthia I Marshall, Tennessee

2021-05-03 2014 Keystone Outback 230RS View Listings

This has been a great unit for us. You get a 30 foot Rv in a 24’ towable. Half ton is very sufficient for towing. We’ve used the toy hauler garage to hall “stuff” for my wife’s antique mall booths but also enjoy the hailer space with its bunks as a separate bedroom for kids and grands. Bath is a bit tight but otherwise it’s a lot of camper with an easy tow.
- Mark George, South Carolina

2021-05-03 2016 Forest River Forester MBS 2401W View Listings

DO NOT purchase a Forrest River product! We have a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W motorhome which we purchased because of it's Mercedes chassis. We regrettably chose to disregard the numerous negative reviews of Forrest River products which have proven prophetic. Our MH has 6,465 miles and I found the Hellwig sway bar that F.R. so highly touts literally hanging from the rear axle housing by one bracket! Upon inspection and contacting Hellwig, I was informed that it was dangerously (per Hellwig) installed not even close to Hellway's specifications by F.R. The Hellway technician told me to NOT attempt replacing this sway bar send him pictures of all aspects and the remove it! I have actually found this exact type of build quality in almost every area of this M.H. which I would never expect in a unit in this price range. I would be glad to expound further on all of the issues requiring repair we have found which are far too numerous to include in this review. Our best, Phil and Kaisha Sulkosky
- Phillip Sulkosky, Washington

2021-05-03 2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBSWE View Listings

We bought the trailer in November 2020, stored it for the winter, and started using it in March 2021. Camping temps have ranged from 19 degrees to 85 degrees, allowing us to fully test the climate control and comfort. Three trips so far and ten more to go this season. Campsites have ranged from full hook-up to boondocking. Towed about 650 miles total to this date. Only two problems so far - the fridge AC plug was not inserted into the AC outlet and one heating duct was not attached to the main air box - both trivial, DIY, fixes. It has one of the most livable floor plans we've encountered. We opted for the theater seats vs dinette, and use a small pop-up table when we want to eat inside. The table can be hidden next to the theater seats when collapsed. It's our first RV so we can't provide any comparisons to others. Overall, the 22RBSWE has been an enjoyable experience.
- Jim, Colorado

2021-05-03 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 34BHPR View Listings

We absolutely loved this RV. The floor plan is fantastic. There is plenty of room in the bunk house to fit our family and their friends. The extra kitchen slide and island allows for more storage and more than enough room in the main living area. The leather couch and bed are high quality and look great. There is more than enough storage in all the rooms. The bathroom connected to the master bedroom with a separate doors adds privacy and convenience. Easy to tow with a 1/2 ton truck. Outdoor kitchen is nice with plenty of counter space for meal prep. The exterior is sharp looking with color scheme, seamless windows, and LED lights. Extra AC unit in bunk house is a bonus and great for hot summer days. Decent size fridge that can switch between gas or electric. Great trailer for any family!
- Eric Short, Massachusetts

2021-05-03 2011 Eclipse Attitude 25FS View Listings

Owned a 2011 for years.. Leaking and delamination issues have been an issue within the first year-- and has continued to be an issue.. Terrible construction.. Would never recommend an Eclipse product..
- Dana cline, Colorado

2021-05-03 2017 Jayco Octane ZX T31B View Listings

I'd give them a zero if that were an option. Our shower started leaking after the first time we took it out. It has been in the shop for the leak 6 times and the problem continues. The problem seems to be a design flaw. I emailed jayco and asked them to help. The shower has been resealed several times and the shower frame and door was even replaced and continues to leak from the same area. I asked Jayco to help and they said they would review our service records. They wrote back and said the problem wasn't found until after the two year warranty expired so they wouldn't help. I got a copy of all of the service records from the dealer and it turns out the dealership found and attempted to repair the leak before the trailer was delivered to us when it was new. Then we brought it back a few months after we purchased it because we noticed the leak. The trailer was in the shop 5 times for the leak during the 2 year warranty period and again after the 2 year warranty expired. I emailed all of the service records to Jayco and they wrote back and said their decision stands that they will not assist with fixing the leak. What a disappointment. The shower clearly has a design flaw that leaks and Jayco will not stand by their product. The dealer we bought from no longer sells Jayco products. Clearly they are not a dependable company. I would not recommend buying their products.
- Heather E McAlexander, California

2021-05-03 2019 Winnebago Forza 34T View Listings

When we purchased the Forza we drove from Tampa through Atlanta to get home. Had to stop on I75 6 times to close the bay doors. My husband came very close to being hit by a tractor trailer. All latches were replaced, but the problem persisted. We opened a ticket with highway safety, but nothing was done. Rather than continue to risk our safety and those around us we took a $100k hit and traded after a year of close encounters.
- Carolyn Stoner, Georgia

2021-05-03 2020 Dutchmen Coleman 2955RL View Listings

Would not recommend buying a Coleman at all unless you like having never ending issues and having your trailer in the shop for the majority time you have it. We bought ours July 2020 and not even 3 months after having it have had things break. These things include the water heater line leaking in the wall leaking water out of the base boards into bedroom and hallway. The bathroom sink line leaking. Leaking propane lines. Oddly enough broken carbon monoxide alarm. Broken window latch. Dining room table light fell off. Water tanks fell out the bottom of trailer. We wanted a bedroom tv installed but the wall stud wasnt even where they labeled it to be. Pantry shelf broke from missing hardware. The list continues. Ill think of more stuff later. DO NOT GET COLEMAN. If you do get extended warranty.
- Serrima, Oregon

2021-05-02 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL View Listings

We have owned this RV for 3 years and have been very happy with it. The quality rivals travel trailers at much higher price points. The layout is perfect for weekend and longer term stays as the rear living layout is spacious and comfortable.
- Jeff Currie, Texas

2021-05-02 2020 Airstream Atlas Murphy Bed Tommy Bahama Limited Edition View Listings

Very goid craftsmanship and Quakity, Mercedes air ride chassis, , Air Ride, slide out, mire room than most Class B RV’s Con: very expensive for the square Feet. A bit sluggish on initial start off. Price price price
- Clifford Allenby, Florida

2021-05-02 2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW View Listings

Don’t waste your money Bought 2020 over $100k wayfair 25rw After 2 trips Big foot stoped working All water lines froze up on first cold trip and yes we had the tank heaters Drawers open and close when you drive Shower will not drain when coach is level only when we lower the front Solar panels waste of money Front door placement is half under awning crazy Constant drip on drain pipe no mater how hard I try will not close tight When you call for help they are real nice but not effective and it’s takes forever with all the info they want before they can help, come on man get into the 21 c with voice and phone recognition Power hook up works MOST of the time I have to play with land Line breakers before it will connect Table in front of recliners too low and very lose, not functional Doors around coach will not close flat, they seem to be out of square Very hard to get service
- Howard burke, Georgia

2021-05-02 2017 Keystone Sprinter 326FWBHS View Listings

Overall the trailer is good. 3 extra holes drilled in under the kitchen sink because someone wasn't paying attention and kept drilling pipe holes in the wrong place. The sink in the bathroom had rust stains from sitting over the winter (without us ever using it, we bought it at the end of the season before we could actually use it to camp). Trim inside is cheap, and you need to glue and nail it back in place. Believe it or not, overall I like the camper.
- Jason Bohanon, Massachusetts

2021-05-02 2021 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL View Listings

Bought trailer 1 week ago at Holiday World of Katy trailer dances and fishtails. Dealer gave too small of a hitch. Twice. 3rd time installed an equalizer hitch. Better but trailer still dances and fishtails. I have a 2003 Ford F350 crewcab shortbed. Trailer is hard to pull, can't get over 55, and sometimes have to go slower. Dealer tried to blame my truck but it was pulling a 33 FT 2017 Keystone triple slide with no issues. This trailer is 34 ft and 2 slides. Sent in service email on GD website, we shall see if they help.
- Cindy Peters, Texas

2021-05-02 2018 Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S View Listings

The Kitchen sink fell. No clips to hold it, only a "bead of glue". Seriously? We just got trailer out of storage to ready it for camping 2021. We were opening drawers to check for mice... no sign of them until we attempted to open drawer under kitchen sink and it stopped. The reason? The entire sink had fallen; further inspection showed the under-mount sink had only been glued. No clips to support it. I seriously don't understand how RV manufacturers get away with such poor-to-unsafe workmanship. There can't possibly be an educated engineer working for them. If there was, the city water outlet would be moved 2" so the hose didn't interfere with the storage door; the outside shower wouldn't be inches away from the electrical outlet, the cabinet doors over the bed would be on hydraulic hinges or open so I didn't to climb onto the bed. I'm seriously concerned about the shower stall...what's holding it up?!
- Robin Grand Rapids, Michigan

2021-05-02 2007 Forest River Lexington 283GTS View Listings

Have had this RV for a number of years now and no issues. No leaks, nothing broken, high quality craftsmanship. Compared to friends whose RVs have had nothing but problems I am very pleased! The size is perfect for us, great for boondocking or hooking up at a park. No regrets.
- Marylynn, Texas

2021-05-01 2021 Entegra Coach Odyssey 30Z View Listings

I love the odyssey 30z Farmhouse This is the best layout I have ever had. The RV is truly better quality that its partner 30z in the Jayco.. Pretty much when you buy one now days you are in your own. Entegra will not even know you once you pull off the lot. Good luck in getting them to fix their sloppy workmanship and with all the excuses they tell you would not make me want to deal with them again. Dealer ships are the same except they can only do what the manufacturer lets them do. And if you have to go out of state to buy one good luck on finding someone to do any warranties work for you in your home state. Jon Hains , supervisor at Jayco does not ever follow thru and will not take care of manufacturing problems once you take possession. If you have to pickup your RV just make sure you can repair the poor workmanship your self cause as fast as these are selling the manufacturer does not have any customer service. This is my 5th RV from new class A to the 2021 class C, and this is the worst I have been treated by the manufacturer. Hope this helps someone from the same problems that I have had
- Eddie, Tennessee