RVs Reviews on RV Insider (10,548)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

Have you owned any RVs? Write a review

2020-01-17 2018 Forest River Cedar Creek 38EL View Listings

I love everything about this RV. After living in another one first I found out what I needed to live comfortable. You dont know till you get in one. I looked for a while driving even 5 hours away. There are lots of RV's out there. But this one met all my wants..(Things I love most) 1. The beauty for sure. 2. The quality it which it is made. 3. The room. I knew I wanted a bathroom that I could move around in, get dressed in that my arms and legs weren't hitting the walls. Bedroom that could walk around my bed(a must) 4. Storage. I have so much storage (another must) 5. Hot water on demand (a MUST ) hot water for as long as I want it 6. Keyless entry (love) 7. Beautiful wood cabinetry with drawer (no trying to reach back of cabinet) 8. Large double sink 9. Residential Refrigerator 10. Residential size porcelain toilet. So easy to pull and rides so smoothly. Its GREAT !!
- Martha McCormack , Texas

2020-01-17 2016 Prime Time Sanibel 3901 View Listings

I fell in love with this RV and the floor plan. I have however had nothing but problems with this unit. The underbelly filled with water due to a grey tank not being connected correctly. It was winter, so it froze and destroyed wiring and heating pads. The fittings on the hot water blew apart, filling the under belly with water. after one road trip of 400 miles, several pieces of trim (walls and ceiling) worked loose due to not being properly fastened at the factory. It was Flex Tested and found to be outside the limits. Crown modeling was not cut correctly at the factory and had to be replaced. The kitchen slide wall has a huge square hole, that sunk into the side, delamination is what the called. The whole was had to be replaced. There is delamination all over the RV. the floor supporting the all in one washer/dryer fell through, after taking it apart it was found there were no center supports underneath it, and the edge supports were put together with staples that pulled apart. The bed supports were not cut to the correct length and causes the slide to move before the bed goes with it. The clear coat on the front cap has broken down and now requires repainting. The underbelly cover is nothing but cheap couragted plastic that has been replaced several times. Floor mounted heat registers are in holes that were cut too big, so the screws do not hold them in place. Stripped screws in the living room slide causes fuses to be blown anytime the slides were moved. The entire Cable/Sat wiring had to be rewired due to failure after the first road trip. I am truly disappointed in this unit. I purchased this brand new.... buyer beware of Prime Time and Forest River!!!
- Dustin Owens, Colorado

2020-01-17 2006 Fleetwood Bounder Diesel 38S View Listings

No experience with this Rv just looking how solid is this unit has high mileage is this a one owner who make this Rv unity is is battery in unit is old is this three slides out do you take trade in tell me how loan work
- Wayne Perkins , Alabama

2020-01-16 2018 Starcraft AR-ONE AR15RB View Listings

My experience with this RV has been very positive. It is the perfect size for a couple to get away in. It tows very well with an SUV and the fact that it includes an anti sway stabilizing system makes driving with it a pleasure. Very easy to maneuver and back into spaces and camping pads. If it wasn't for my wife's poor health, we would be enjoying it for many years to come.
- John Timper, Georgia

2020-01-16 2016 Jayco Alante 26AX View Listings

For only being total 28ft long the livability is very friendly. The sleeping accommodations for 4 adults, one being a queen size drop down bed and the other being a slide out bedroom with a queen size bed and 2 children are perfectly situated for maximum privacy. The features found on this coach are usually only found on much larger more expensive coaches. Simple things like a glass shower door and more elaborate amenities such as a solid one piece fiberglass roof, 2 roof mounted air conditioners, 3 flat screen tvs , including one in an outdoor entertainment center. Large one piece windshield and the J ride upgraded suspension makes this coach easy to control and very comfortable for long drives. This unit comes with a tow dolly and the rear view camera makes towing your car both simple and safe. This coach is like new you must see it to believe it.
- Joseph Miller, Louisiana

2020-01-16 2013 CrossRoads Sunset Trail 25RB View Listings

Sunset trail 25rb. The first year the front shell whatever you call it faded from brown to faded grey.lost wheel bearing on front axle after 1000 kilometres. Now it’s a complete write off due to water leaks in the roof which rotted out entire rear wall and floor. Insurance quote to repair it was 34000. The camper was only 28000 new in 2013. So it’s a write off.done with Thor products
- Byron Young, Newfoundland and Labrador

2020-01-16 2020 Vanleigh RV Vilano 385RD View Listings

DON'T BUY A TIFFIN VANLEIGH 5TH WHEEL! WE bought a 2020 Beacon 39fbb have had over 50 issues since we picked it up 4 months ago. Slide on vanity has gotten stuck 3 times and still IS! We are still waiting for parts! There are so many problems we can't believe what a pile of junk it is. We will get our money back With our lawyers help...
- Eric, Arizona

2020-01-15 2017 Jayco Alante 31V View Listings

This is a very livable Motorhome with lots of storage space both inside and out. Plenty of storage in the bedroom with 12 drawers and two large closets. A large pantry in the kitchen with overhead cabinets plus the lower cabinets provides great storage for your groceries and cooking and eating utensils. The LED lighting throughout provides a bright atmosphere and does not add much to the electrical load. It looks sharp moving down the road and drives like a dream. It is the 4th Class A motorhome I have owned and by far the most comfortable to drive because of the exclusive Jayco J ride Suspension. There is minimal sway from passing trucks and quick, positive steering keeps it steady in the driving lane. It has a short turning radius for easy maneuvering in the campground or city streets. The full length awning makes sitting outside a pleasure, especially while watching the outside TV. Meal preparation is very easy with the spacious counter and proximity of the stove, refrigerator, and sink. I have added an additional grab bar on the left side of the door for added safety and ease of entering and exiting for someone that may have physical limitations. Traveling with extra people is no problem with the drop down bunk in the cockpit area. This easily accommodates two adults. The dinette will make into a bed for another adult or two children. With the slideouts deployed you don't feel like you are constantly bumping into one another. The addition of the electric recliner sofa makes watching the opposite wall mounted TV a comfortable occasion. This sofa can also be used as a bed for two adults. The automatic hydraulic leveling system makes setting up in a campground very quick and easy. The only things left are the utility hookups and you are ready to enjoy life. All in all, this is a very comfortable RV and the only reason I am selling it is my age and health issues. Otherwise you would be passing me on some highway here in the U.S.
- Robert Geesler, Florida

2020-01-15 2012 Monaco Vesta 35PBD View Listings

Super comfortable, great power, good fuel economy. Head turner! High quality finishes, excellent storage space inside and below. Two slide outs, spacious cockpit and interior. We have really enjoyed this one!
- Leslie Bertucci, Louisiana

2020-01-15 2019 Venture RV Sonic Lite 169VRD View Listings

This is our second travel trailer. We spent alot of time researching. This Sonic has been awesome. The floor plan and build quality seem to be spot on. The pass through storage is great. Only had it about a year but I would highly recommend the Sonic lite trailers.
- Chuck Episale, New York

2020-01-15 2019 Forest River Cherokee Arctic Wolf 315TBH8 View Listings

Bought a new RV. Window shades fell apart, the cieling fan blew sparks out of it and stopes working. The trim inside is buckled. The lack of quality after paying 42,000.00 is in acceptable. Our furnace went out after owning it for 3 months. Bought it in Utah and live I. Colorado. Can't just bring it on in every time it breaks. Took delivery in August 2019 Dec 2019 no furnace. Mother board was rusted. Stoped working during sub freezing temps. Had to run space heaters. Water pump froE cracked housing. Dealer after I told them the board was bad took over a week to mail one out. Don't care if your freezing. This is not a quality product. Made in America by people who don't care about taking pride in what they do.BUYER BEWARE! This product is not quality driven. Cheep and awful craftsmanship. Very very disappointed. Do your research.
- Michael, Colorado

2020-01-15 2017 Heartland Cyclone HD Edition View Listings

Shame on you Heartland for not giving owners of your rv's the courtesy they deserve when it comes to servicing your coaches. You talked to my husband today and you were down right rude to him when he inquired about a claim we made with you several months back. Your response to him when asked to talk to the person who General RV recommended us to was "Oh you can't talk to her!" "Your claim was denied." Who gave you permission to block our rite to talk to this person. Heartland did not even tell us that our claim was denied. We have been waiting for months for our parts to come in. We had a leak in an outside light above the main door which caused the wall to buckle and our shower in the back was kinked so bad in the back bathroom and backed up water into the kitchen. When we talked to General RV in Mt. Clemens , MI to find the water leak they thought it was coming from the door. So they changed the lock on the door and when we got the coach back it still leaked. Come to find out it was leaking thru the light. We had a years warranty and we reported the problem within the warranty time and General rv told us to document it with Heartland of which we did. Now we come back to General RV and ask them why we haven't heard from them for months and all we get is nasty remarks and that our claim was denied. It is against the law to offer a warranty and turn around and just deny a claim because you choose to make up a reason it is our fault it leaked. We didn't build the coach you did. Leaks just don't happen unless the manufacturer is not doing quality work or using quality product. We bought a coach with a warranty. We paid for that and it is fraudulent for you to deny service. We r in our senior years and want to enjoy our coach while we can. It is your responsibility and you know it.Sad that I have to waste my time writing a review that is negative instead of giving positive feedback. This should not happen in The U.S. Build with pride and back up your product and work.
- Jan, Michigan

2020-01-15 2004 Monaco Safari Cheetah View Listings

We purchased the coach new in 2004, We have had no major issues. Maintenance yes, as you have on all. I have totally upgraded interior, residential fridge, 2000 pure sine magnum inverter. Recently replaced water heater convection microwave oven also wash machine. Tires and batteries a couple years ago. We always tow a vehicle. Usually around 8 mpg. All depends on the wind.. nothing wrong with coach, just want a larger one..
- Roger Krumvieda, Arizona

2020-01-14 2020 Palomino Puma 32BHDB View Listings

This model is spacious but could use more cabinet space in the kitchen. The floors are nice and sturdy no soft spots or sagging. The bedrooms are very spacious for a travel trailer. The bunks are perfect for kids or even adults. Some of the workmanship could use some fine tuning. There was lots of leftover sawdust in the heater floor vents and in the cabinet corners. Some of the cabinet screws were loose and the shower wasn't caulked very well so there was a leak initially. But overall for the money it's a good trailer and I would recommend especially if you have kids.
- Tonya R, Kentucky

2020-01-14 2019 Keystone Outback 330RL View Listings

We researched and looked at RVs for over a year. We bought a 2019 Keystone Outback 330RL because of its size (almost 39’) and because we wanted something we could live in full time. It has a great floor plan, (island kitchen is my fav!), it’s roomy, comfortable, with a great outdoor kitchen. Has a huge wardrobe, king size bed (not a true king, but we found sheets to fit), quality awning and great steps. This RV can handle hard rain, high wind, and pretty much any weather condition. We have had zero problems with this RV. Although, we would not buy another RV from the dealership we purchased this RV. The dealer did not and refuses to provide our sprayer for our outside shower. We will likely have to buy the entire kit online. We quit our jobs and have been full timing just over four months! We love it and love our Keystone Outback! Happy travels and stay safe out there! ❤️
- Katharine Haley, Arizona

2020-01-14 2006 Alfa Founder 36F View Listings

Purchased this motorhome and have owned it for 5 years. The only downfall was the blistering in the fiberglass which was a known problem on these coaches. Once this was repaired, it is one of the best handling and driving motorhomes I have ever had. Super tall ceilings inside and huge cabinet space.
- Mike Ferrugia, Texas

2020-01-14 2020 Dutchmen Kodiak Cub 177RB View Listings

The layout, length and water capacities were what encouraged me to buy. Only camped one night so far. The box seems tight. Wished that dual axles were an option. The kitchen and bath cabinets seem sound, but I needed to add some shelving. Dînette is pretty flimsy and required additional bracing. I’d like to add one of those pressure tanks, but the pump is almost inaccessible. Needs to have 12v outlet for the TV. No appliance manuals provided, so am downloading online. Overall workmanship good for a TT, but some glaring exceptions like the dinette/sleeper. We went into this purchase as experienced RVers and selected the 177RB for specific configuration reasons. It’s a little better quality than our last 2 TTs and our last one made it to Alaska and back fully intact. Good thing though that I’m pretty handy as it needs some modifications to make it more livable. ktt
- Ken, Idaho

2020-01-14 2015 Forest River Work and Play 275ULSBS View Listings

I have a 27’ work and play 2015 the vinyl on the seats is almost completely gone and when I talked to the warranty department they have never heard of this happening in 18 years they should read the reviews that is posted and find another job
- Ernie scott, Florida

2020-01-14 2012 Eclipse Stellar 24FB View Listings

Worse nightmare ever for 1st time owning an RV. Nothing but problems in & out. All material inside was week & breaking the couch & captain seats material all teared. The outside awning broke & vents weak & replaced. Generate gas pump replaced 3 times. The rear bearing & body suspension split in half & cracked. Poor material used for being a toy hauler. Not worth the 50k & still owe 20k & can't even use it.
- yolandamercado, California

2020-01-14 2018 Highland Ridge RV Highlander HF350 View Listings

2018 Highlander Toy Hauler: One year warranty! In for thermostat not operating properly, fuel gauge not working, soft spot in floor of bathroom and kitchen (perfect line along seam of sheathing) Initial dealer dropped the ball and in 3 1/2 months fixed 1 issue (thermostat) with the fifth wheel. Never even investigated to pursue the other problems or report them to the manufacturer. Moved camper to another dealer with the help of Highland Ridge, and the proof that it was dropped off at the prior dealer within 1 year of purchase. New dealer sends pictures and description of issue with the floors (seam of sheathing is not lined up with aluminium joists in sub floor). Dealer recommends repair. Highland Ridge determines that there is no issue, within spec and refuses any repair. I speak with (Tiffany"team leader") Highland Ridge again, they say they will contact the dealer again. I call to follow up, Dealer informs me that Tiffany called and said that they would not cover the repair. I had explained to Tiffany that besides myself, 2 of their dealers had acknowledged the problem. I have had the trailer for 1 month of the year 2019. Highland Ridge despite 2 dealers saying there is a problem and pictures showing that the seam of sheathing is not over the aluminium joist. Tiffany told me that because the floor is layered and has a top layer and bottom layer of sheathing with the aluminum joists and foam between the layers of sheathing that the seam does not need to be over the joist. The location of the soft spot is exactly along the line of supported sheathing and the next piece of sheathing with support further away. I would recommend that any one looking to purchase an RV to look anywhere other than anything from Highland Ridge. I thought that all the stories were untrue with their initial support and effort but ultimately they decide that it is better to screw the customer than stand up and repair what is obviously a manufacturers issue. I allowed for ample time and have in no way been rude or belligerent the pay back for this has been to get stuck with a very expensive unit with soft spots in the floors less than a year after purchase and no support from the manufacturer. I have spoken at length with my current dealer and the technician working on it, both repeatedly apologize and tell me they can't believe how this has been swept under the rug by Highland Ridge. Find any other company that will do anything ?!?, you will be ahead of anyone with a Highland Ridge. They are as bad as the first Dealer (Browns RV in South Carolina). Never ever do business with these lazy, dishonest businesses! Tom Seneca, SC
- Tom Bailey, South Carolina

2020-01-14 2019 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

It's kind of crap. The steps are pain in the butt, and more trouble then worth, the wifi ranger is garbage, the solar system is pointless, the over all build quality is not great. you cant put a bumper on it to carry anything, and even if you could, if you have water in the tanks it can't really carry much more weight, its a single axle! there are tandem axle campers out there with almost the same floor plan, with more cabinet space, bigger refrigerators etc for the same price, and only 260lbs more. DO NOT BUY, wish I never did.
- John Orjias, Iowa

2020-01-14 2019 Coachmen Leprechaun 280BH View Listings

Great layout. Opens up nicely. We have overhead cabinets instead of the bunks. Still plenty of sleeping. This is what we wanted and like this option for our needs...added overhead storage. Has a big rear storage bay and good access. Looked at a lot of class Cs and this offered the space and bang for buck. No problems that I couldn’t fix. At 28ft it is a great length for parking etc. Swivel front seats and nice extra seating. Not big on fold up bed but have gotten use to it. E 450 Triton is great for this vehicle. All in all a solid 4 stars for what we wanted.
- Ken Morgan, Texas

2020-01-14 2019 Keystone Bullet 269RLS View Listings

I’m a travel Nurse and so I live in a camper at least 10 or 11 months out of the year. Bought this one brand new a few months ago and I wish I hadn’t. From day 1 little things started falling apart, before I even got to my first destination the rubber molding in the front of the camper just fell right off the thing. I look back in my rear view mirror and on both sides they are both just flapping in the wind. Kitchen sink leaks, 4 of the 8 rollers on the shower doors fell apart. The hot water heater stopped working within the first week, the heater stopped working within the first month and now I had to go buy a couple small space heaters to stay warm, but I can only use 1 small1500 watt heater cause if I try to plug in a second one it just blows the fuse immediately. I called the local r.v. Dealer to try to arrange getting my heat pump and hot water heater fixed but they tell me I’ll have to go drop it off and it will probably be weeks before they can get to it, not only can I not afford to stay in a hotel indefinitely while it gets worked on, but I have a dog so that’s just adds to my dilemma. Lots of other small things falling apart every time I turn around, I could go on and on but I’m sure you get the jest. Very poor quality materials and very poor quality appliances. I hate this thing so much and I wish I had read reviews before I made this purchase. I pray every day that a tornado will pick this thing up and get it out of my life.
- Craig Hoosier, North Carolina

2020-01-13 2016 Forest River Wolf Pup 16BHS View Listings

I've bought many things that I should have looked at more closely, but none more than this trailer. Horribly poor workmanship, knee jerk interior design, lowest quality materials, lousy dealer and factory support. But, other than those primary issues we figure out how to get by with it.
- Glenn, Colorado

2020-01-13 2019 Jayco White Hawk 23MRB View Listings

We have truly enjoyed this travel trailer, floorplan and flexibility for quick setup & breakdown. Easy to pull, spacious interior & exterior storage, outdoor kitchen is perfect for spending more time outside. No complaints on quality of appliances, bath/shower.
- Manley, Texas