RVs Reviews (9,919)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

Have you owned any RVs? Write a review

2019-10-22 2017 Keystone Outback 322BH View Listings

Well after owning our 2017 Keystone Outback 322bh. Found out that the tub drain has been leaking on top of the gray tank and now the floor is soft. The dealer TAC RV located in Moyock NC isn’t helpful and I would never recommend them. The service is awful. Keystone won’t do anything and the dealer said the extend warranty doesn’t cover it, the extended warranty that they talked me into buying so that i would have no worries. They also forgot to put the rubber strip on top of the slide when we first purchased it, and we had a river running through the camper. The dealer was paid to replace all the trim and now that is all splitting. I know they didn’t replace anything. Also, not certain the soft spot in the floor didn’t come from 4” of water when it rained and they don’t want to be liable so they say it was the tub drain. I would not but a keystone product and certainly will never give TAC RV my business.
- Kevin Ayers , North Carolina

2019-10-22 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Super Lite 27RKWS View Listings

Love the floor space inside this travel trailer, the simplicity of setting up and packing up with everything being power controlled and it tows really well. Outdoor entertaining is fantastic with the outdoor mini kitchen and gas grill.
- Darryl, Texas

2019-10-22 2016 Newmar Ventana 4369 View Listings

Purchased new, first RV we've owned. Love the layout for full time use. Both Freightliner and Newmar took care of any and all situation. We've lived in this coach for numerous years. Plenty of space. Would highly recommend this coach to anyone.
- Tony Shultz, Florida

2019-10-22 2017 Holiday Rambler Scepter 43G View Listings

after having factory repair/replace some cosmetic items making adjustments to my liking this has been the best coach ever.2 bathrooms make it more than convenient also the rear steering always able to make a turn whenever wherever you need.factory service has been very good.the people really care. they have done some personal things that have improved comfort. great company.
- bc can, Alabama

2019-10-22 2018 Keystone Cougar 366RDS View Listings

In our 2 years of ownership, we haven't had to use the warranty or extended warranty at all. We had to do a small adjustment to one slide, which only required 2 wrenches and 15 minutes. We also has to tighten a couple plumbing fixtures. It's easy to clean, looks like new after a wash. We did add 2 scissor jacks at the back of the frame and a tripod for the front to make it even more stable. The remote control for the slides is a great convenience and safety feature. The pop-up TV is also great. When it's down, the windows on the back are almost 12 feet wide. This doesn't have a kitchen island, which is great because it allows access to the bedroom, bathroom, fridge, stove, and many cabinets even when all the slides are in. With the kitchen slide out, there is full access to the huge pantry. The folding cargo tray on the back made it easy to take our bikes and big Traeger grill everywhere. We even took 2 13-foot paddle boards, but we put them inside. Most campers wouldn't have room for paddle boards inside while rolling. We really liked this floor plan. Like most people, we kept looking after we bought. But, we haven't seen a model we liked better.
- Kyle, Florida

2019-10-22 2016 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH View Listings

I bought a Jayco Whitehawk about 3 years ago. My wife and I did extensive research on many different travel trailers and we decided to go with the Jayco because of their reputation as the best. We soon came to regret this decision. I have taken it back to the dealership 14 times in 3 years. Our heater has never worked, and two times, yes two times our fuse box has caught fire. And we just took it out last weekend, and the heater didn't work again, and the fuse box is black with heat damage :( This has been more than disappointing and demoralizing really. You buy an expensive item and hope to enjoy it for a long time with your family, but instead you hope and pray nothing happens every time you go out :(
- Joshua, Arizona

2019-10-22 2017 Starcraft Comet Mini 17RB View Listings

I bought this last summer it was just like new. I will never again purchase an RV. Quality is poor. Hot water in kitchen doesn't work. I asked about the pinched water pipe behind the slide out and the dealer told me it was a drain overflow. Lie. The plastic piece holding the emergency exit window closed broke tonight, so I knew that was a weak point the minute I saw it, using plastic to hold and secure a metal assembly under pressure. The books that come with it are useless. Totally and completely. The other bills that came with each appliance are also totally useless. None of the info you need is in them. I also have a thirty amp fuse that now fails every time I plug into ac. I give up. This was the worst purchase of my sixty years on Earth. Please don't buy this product. It's such a cheap product. They put wood together with glue and staples. I know nothing and I could've done a better job. I would never recommend a StarCraft product.
- Marcia Larson, Minnesota

2019-10-22 2019 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

I loved this coach! More storage than you need. Plenty of power with the Diesel engine! Great mpg 15-18! Plenty of room in the beds as well as the spacious bathroom! Huge refrigerator and freezer for this size coach. I have owned 6 different motor homes and this was my favorite!
- Nancy Huff, Florida

2019-10-21 2016 Prime Time Fury 2912X View Listings

DO NOT BUY JUNK will not stand behind flooring never had no leaks Insurance said its a manufacture defect manufacture will not cover it And General RV will not cover it so we are out $35000 This is a Prime Time Fury 2912 2016
- Deborah Kimble, Florida

2019-10-21 2018 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8332BS View Listings

Bought new 2018.rockwood signature..lite..leather on upper part of sofa just peeled and split about 4"down..very thin cheap leather..havent contacted forest river yetbut will do.anyone else have this problem
- Sandy Simpson, Florida

2019-10-21 1999 Fleetwood Discovery 36T View Listings

This rig has been great for my wife and I. We really enjoy everything about it! It is completely self contained and we can hit the road for a month or just go to the beach for the weekend. Plenty of room for guests and still not too big for some campgrounds. We love it but we are no longer using it much so its time for a new owner!
- Michael Harter, California

2019-10-21 2018 Heartland Pioneer DS320 View Listings

The quality in this camper is nonexistent, they should be ashamed. Metal filings and sawdust blew out of the floor registers when the heat was turned on. Water leaks under kitchen cabinets. Water heater works only intermittently. Awning motor burned out within the 1st month. Blind had to be replaced, gaping holes in undercarriage. This has to be the worst camper on the market today. I would never recommend or buy another one, just junk!!!!!!!!
- Jacob , Vermont

2019-10-21 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS View Listings

Our first RV was a large Starcraft with the porch on the front. We loved it, but the pullout beds were getting tough for me more so when that was the only way to get inside. We thought the Shamrock would be a great upgrade since you can easily get inside without messing with the beds and the beds drop down instead of having to pull them out. It was but the quality just isn't there. We have been fixing problems from day one. Windows don't open easily, curtains are too short, blinds have never stayed up, bed canvas disconnects, door lock issues, and staples holding things together coming out. Overall, we have enjoyed our Shamrock but I really miss having more openness of the Starcraft which gave you the option to have the screens, clear plastic so you can see outside without feeling the weather or the canvas so no one can see inside. We camp in all types of weather and I want to see outside when I am I inside instead of walls and baby windows that don't really work. For me, the best RV would have lots of windows and counter space.
- Jeanie Wynn, Arizona

2019-10-21 2020 Coachmen Apex Ultra Lite 251RBK View Listings

We had owned a Jayco pop-up for 20 years followed by an Apex hybrid for 4 years, so we had many years of experience with some sort of travel trailer. We had good experiences with both, and we liked our Apex hybrid so much that, when we were in the market for a trailer that would have a bit more living and storage space and hardsides to extend the camping season, we looked at Apex again. We purchased a 215RBK, and it has been the perfect trailer for us - almost. We love the floorplan! It makes sense and it has plenty of space for just two of us with a real queen size bed with a mattress that is comfortable and takes regular bedding. The dinette converts to a full size bed when we have guests. Virtually the entire living area slides out with one deep slide, so there is plenty of floor space. The kitchen is convenient to the dinette, and the dinette table creates a large area to prep food. The bathroom is spacious with a glassed in shower, and there is plenty of storage for the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom areas. We love the fact that the entertainment center separates the living area from the bedroom, and the TV swivels so it can be viewed from either area. The dinette has 2 bench seats when the table is in, but when the table is removed, the bench seats have a section that can be added to convert it to a u-shaped couch with plenty of seating. The use of space and the convenience of the layout are great. We love the fact that there is a full kitchen inside and a full kitchen outside with hot and cold water and a sink with a drain. The outside kitchen comes with a grill that slides out. We replaced that with a 3 burner stove and carry the grill, so we have both. The outside shower is convenient to rinse off feet when coming back from the beach. Overall, we are really happy with the trailer, but there have been some things we have not liked. Although the city water connection and all of the waste water drains are on the usual side of the trailer, filling the water tank is done on the other side. That means when we are filling the tank, we have to either pull in the opposite direction from most trailers or use a hose and take it around the trailer. The drain for the fresh water tank is also located behind the dual axle where it is very difficult to reach. The oven heats well, and there is both a starter and a light, however, it isn't as tall as the oven we had in our other Apex hybrid. It works well for baking, but it is not tall enough to use a deep pan for roasting. The bathroom is at the back of the unit behind the slide, and since the slide brings the dinette table and seats all the way to the counter on the other side of the trailer when traveling, there is not enough room to get to the bathroom when the slide is in. The bedroom is in front of the entry door, though, so it is always accessible. Our biggest complaint has been the quality control. Over all the trailer seems well made for the size and the price, and it has a lot of nice features for a trailer that is both light weight and relatively small. There is nothing really wrong with it. We have not experienced major problems like leaks. However, there have been a lot of little "fixes" that have been needed - all but one which were covered under the warrant so far. Every time we get a few little problems fixed, more crop up on our next trip that require us to take the trailer back to the dealership, order parts and then leave it at the dealership for repairs. It sometimes takes a couple weeks to get the parts. That has been disappointing. There have been a few issues that could have easily been solved before the trailer left the factory, and we should not have to be fixing them on a brand new trailer.
- Sandra Dyl, Michigan

2019-10-21 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

The RV will sleep 6 people. It has 2 TV's inside and one on the outside. Great stereo, separate radio and speakers in the bedroom, with speakers on the outside as well. The dash unit will mirror you phone NAVIGATION, it also has backup camera and side view camera on the mirror. Automatic awning with LED lights around.
- karisa blood, New York

2019-10-20 2012 Forest River Georgetown XL 350TS View Listings

We have had to rebuild cupboards, took out fire place to make more cupboard space, the queen short bed is ridiculous with a husband 6’, that slide should be deeper, a lot of wasted space inside. Back window should be able to open, the air in bedroom to loud to sleep would never buy this unit again. Service was terrible. Stairs broke first time out on a trip. It was three when we got it I bet the owner traded with so much wrong. Furniture Material fell apart right after we bought it. We paid to much to be able to sell it to some one else would not wish this unit on any one.
- Ronald , Michigan

2019-10-20 2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS View Listings

We traded our 2011 rockwood for a chaparral Coachman light. And it was the worst mistake we made. It has been in the shop more than what we have used it. I’ve had it only three months and now the air conditioner in the back burned out. And other cosmetic things have been happened. Water leaks in the bathroom sick and shower. I would NOT recommend this kind of trailer. I should have stayed with my old trailer. It was better made than the bran new one. Smdh
- Isabel braune, Texas

2019-10-20 2014 Keystone Fuzion 140 View Listings

The frameless windows on this RV are the worst idea in construction. Every time I go down the highway a window gets broken from rocks, even on paved highways. I never had that happen with framed windows in my lifetime and I have owned four holiday trailers. There is always something wrong with the technology. I am always sending it in for repairs on something. The doors never seem to stay aligned. I have had many problems with the generator. The batteries don't seem to last from one season to the next, even when they are looked after. We have to carry a small generator to get the big generator started. The small details quality is terrible for the money I spent. You can see nail holes that are not filled and edges around doors not stained or varnished. The toilet acts up a lot of times. I have never been so disappointed in a purchase in my life. I wish I could return it and get my money back. Don't buy this make and model of holiday trailer. It will be the last time I ever purchase anything from Keystone. I've even had RV dealerships comment that there was a lot of thing Keystone didn't do that they should of done. I hate this piece of ****.
- Brian, Alberta

2019-10-20 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB View Listings

Been a year now that I have owned this unit. Over all it is ok but not worth the money paid. On the surface when first looking it looked solid. First trip the hot water tank electronic board fell off the wall and broke so had no igniter. (was taped to wall from factory) Upon investigating this I found wiring just sloppily hanging with no fastening to structure which can lead to breaks and or loose wires thus creating a fire hazard. Holes drilled through floor for plumbing lines and electrical were drilled and the shavings not cleaned up and the holes not filled with spray foam thus resulting in mice infestation. The main electrical panel IS NOT attached to wall and falls out down a gravel road. Sliding bathroom and bedroom door have a SCREW screwed into track as a door stopper. (WOW) My shower door (rollup type) quit working and the back wall of shower panel has buckled. These problems are all minor but clearly proves factory is a "PUMP OUT" as many as possible. The finishing quality of behind the scenes is extremely poor which is sad because they are minor fixes in both time and costs. So I recommend pulling drawers and screens and look behind to see the true quality. I would not purchase one again and if I were you I would not also.
- Kelly Smith, British Columbia

2019-10-20 2018 Jayco Eagle HT 28.5RSTS View Listings

We love our Jayco had no problems with it.Love all the storage space!Anyone can tell you that's one of the most important things.All the appliances are of good quality. This was our 2nd purchase of a Jayco product.
- Joe, Colorado

2019-10-20 2016 Prime Time Avenger 28RKS View Listings

At first every thing seamed to be OK, but then every thing started coming apart. The first time we were setting up the Slide-out wouldn't go out all the way on the left side. You could stick your fingers between the seal and the wall at the bottom. There was a metal plate on the end of the bar attached to the outer wall that was bent. We took it to a dealer for repair figuring that it would be covered under the "Bumper to Bumper" extended warranty. The shop removed the gear bar with the bent plate off and straightened it out in a vice and re-installed it. The warranty company wouldn't cover the 4-1/2 Hour job because it was considered it an adjustment. That was not the end of it because when we we're setting up at our campground the metal plate bent again. So back to the same shop and they re-did the job. Well that still wasn't the end of the problem. We went to another campground about a hundred miles down the road and while setting up, the plate bent again, only worse. Now it's pushing out the plastic fender skirting. I thing the next step is to take it to another shop and see if they can get a replacement Bar or weld a heavier plate on so it doesn't bend again. Obviously the brackets were under engineered. But it gets worse! a good share of the paneling is coming loose throughout the trailer. It's put up with little staples like you would use to fasten insulation to the walls of a house. the floor on the slide-out is sagging like there are no floor stringers under it. There is no way you can sit on a chair and eat on the table as the table and the chairs would tip over. It looks like the bottom of a small fishing boat. The supposed new roof leaks when the air conditioner is running. one of these days the ceiling is going to be laying on the floor. Next is the furnace won't work. The problems keep mounting up.I could go on for a day.
- David, Texas

2019-10-20 2013 Winnebago Sightseer 30A View Listings

This Sightseer is our 3rd motorhome. It has been very reliable. Winnebago has a long reputation of long lasting motor-homes. The heavy duty chassis with the 22.5" tires rides very nice. Towing a jeep or trailer behind is no problem. The horsepower is the highest of any motorhome we have had. Climbs hill better than our friends. The 30 ft length is perfect for all campgrounds. Overall very little issues in past 7 years. Highly recommend the brand.
- Dean, California

2019-10-20 2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4310 View Listings

We are selling a 2019 bunk-floor plan with two full baths; a class A motorcoach. There are multiple upgrades and amenities. I will upload the build sheet. The coach is regularly detailed and has ceramic coating on the front cab. Protective heat screens for the tires and front cab are included.
- Donald Howard, Florida

2019-10-20 2019 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf 23DBH View Listings

Decided to buy a new travel trailer to replace my 2001 Shasta after a tree fell through the roof. We purchased a 2019 Grey Wolf 23DBH that we saw at a camping show. We picked up the Camper in April 2019 and immediately brought it to our seasonal camp site. Let the problems begin!!! Heat failed to work due to silicone glob blocking combustion. Slid out the couch and trim work fell off. Fireplace is crooked and not fully secure. Overall quality is extremely poor, even the stickers are crooked and falling off. I will NEVER buy another Forest River product again. If it wasn't so difficult to get out of my site I would have got rid of it by June. P.S. Customer Care does not answer or return calls!!
- Steven R. Plante, Rhode Island

2019-10-20 2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 29BHS View Listings

The floor plan and livability of this 2020 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 29BHS is great; however, the quality and the craftsmanship is horrible. We camped one time before we discovered that neither the front door nor the rear door were opening and closing correctly. The dealer had to replace both doors because they were faulty. On our second trip we were attempting to climb up on the top bunk and all the screws in the top panel of the bed came loose tearing the wall covering. After a heavy rain we discovered 2 inches of rain in the front window that seeped through and soaked the bed. We can’t lock the outside grill/refrigerator unit because they installed the lock backwards. We are taking it back to the dealer a third time now to have these repairs made. We are very disappointed and feel we made a very bad choice in our purchase.
- Pat Robinson, Illinois