Reviews on RV Insider (14,100)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy Pollock from Texas says:

After much research, we decided to purchase a 2017 Rpod 179 from a dealer in Mesquite, Texas. Although the dealer is approximately 300 miles from our

2021-03-01 2015 Keystone Carbon 327 View Listings

Like the floor plan and large garage for.my bike with sidecar...but got seriously burnt by what I see as a rip off by a dealer. He claimed it was his personal RV selling because covid stops him using RV on USA. I fell for it. Even though I checked RV right after rain, he must have rushed in to dry counter and floor. A month later in the first light rain, the AC leaked inside. Thought, what a prick 'cause now I can't do anything and he didn't return any messages and there aren't any Rv's there anymore. Then it rained heavy, poured into kitchen then down AC shaft into bedroom and light fixtures. Went up top and checked around AC ..roof is deformed as a trench straight to AC on both sides. Signs of rot under rubber roof. Bastard knew the rig was fubared from manufacturer. Even discharge valves mislabelled, patio parts backwards. Estimated $10,000 to repair roof. Never trust keystone or that dealer, Somerset RV sales Coombs BC, ever again. Spent winter with tarp over RV waiting for dry season to fix.
- Dan, British Columbia

2021-02-28 2005 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 View Listings

I have owned mine for 11 years. It drives great with very little truck wind effects. Very dependable. Good storage. With the Duramax, it pulls my 21 foot trailer with a car on it very good. I still love it.
- Dave Tallant, Missouri

2021-02-28 2019 Outdoors RV Creek Side 21RD View Listings

Although I have only owned two travel trailers(the other one being a Casita) I have been in and around many. For me this was the perfect unit. Well built, no slides, and very nice to tow. I have several friends that have travel trailers and every one of them have stated that they wished they had looked further after seeing my unit. The countertops, windows, the use of wood instead of plastics, screws and not staples, insulation, and a frame built for the model...not some catchall frame. Most of them have their trailers up for sale and are going the Outdoors RV route. I'm very happy that I did.
- Rick Nelson, Oregon

2021-02-28 2020 Forest River Flagstaff Super Lite 29RBS View Listings

Seriously over priced. Components are cheap which requires you to haul back to dealer which leads up to 4 to 5 week depending problems with you with out your ridiculous investment. Components are cheap. In a 6 month period I've had to replace broken refrigerator handles. Over head exhaust hood fan, awning, blinds recess lighting etc. Turn over from dealer was a joke, as they knew less about the functions on the AC and heat pump functions as well as the propane furnace and backup systems. Would never buy another one these units. Extremely over price and you leave the dealership with you head so far up your arse it should not even be legal.
- Donald Warneke, Florida

2021-02-28 2016 Keystone Sprinter 298FWRLS View Listings

We loved this RV, the space and storage inside and out are incredible. We loved the outdoor shower for muddy dogs from hiking. The inside has privacy with front bedroom when camping with other people.The full size fridge and island made cooking easy. We loved the recliners, and thought of the fireplace as an extra we didn't need, but used it all the time! It tows and sets up easily. Great camper!
- Cheri, Pennsylvania

2021-02-28 2020 Forest River Evo T2460 View Listings

We love our TT. We’ve owned it for 6 months. The dealership had the first 2 weeks, prep’Ing it for us. We then enjoyed it for 3 1/2 months. The last 2 months, it’s been at the dealership repair shop. Getting warranty work done. We love our trailer so much our daughter and son in-law traded their TT for a forest river 5th wheel. Unfortunately, they are having warranty work done. I just hope whatever will go wrong, happens while the warranty is in effect. We would love to be able to camp as much as possible.
- Leon John, Washington

2021-02-28 2016 Grand Design Solitude 321RL View Listings

We loved our Solitude. It’s beautiful and laid out well. We did replace the furniture because we did not feel it was good quality. The tow ability is excellent. You barely know it’s there. Unfortunately, my wife’s health has failed and we are forced to sell. I had a large RV cover built to house this unit in, so it has not been out in the weather.
- Jim Noga, Arkansas

2021-02-28 2019 Forest River Vengeance Rogue 32V View Listings

Love this RV! Reading the other reviews of other models and issues I must be lucky! I do live full time and have had my 4007 G2 now for 4 months and have had no issues. We started in the winter season in TN but have also been to Florida and experienced the heat. Only issue I have had is the bathroom door had become misaligned and I had to router out the door cavity to accept the lower door catch. I did remove the original inverter, battery charger, and battery. Put the 1000 Watt inverter in my F350. I self installed a "Mac-Daddy" solar power system so I can't comment on the original battery and related electrical system. But didn't see anything odd with equipment or wiring. I love my 4007 G2 and would buy another. Wish... floor insulation didn't end at the garage door separating the two areas.. argh cold floors. Better oven. And larger than 14 gauge wire for most 110v wiring (but it's an RV and this is normal) dont use 1500 watt setting for electric heaters!! 900 is ok.
- Pat Ellison, Tennessee

2021-02-28 2016 Forest River Rockwood Signature 8281WS View Listings

This is a great camper for a family with kids. The bunk house with the 2nd half bath is a blessing for giving everyone space when living close. This rig towed effortlessly with a Hemi. I had no quality issues in 4 seasons. The folding prep table made getting meals ready easier. Storage is plentiful inside and out. Small enough to get into a lot of sites but big enough to spend a rainy day inside.
- Rick, Michigan

2021-02-28 2020 Jayco North Point 375BHFS View Listings

Beautiful; well kept. Great price. Won't last long for sure. It has everything you could ever want! Fireplace and entertainment center is gorgeous. Sound system goes through 5th wheel and outside. Nice large awning.
- Jo D., California

2021-02-27 2004 Four Winds Mandalay 40B View Listings

the first thing is that this brand/unit had many more features of much more expensive Class A Diesel Motor coaches. The fit and finish was excellent, and the entire rig looked and felt like one of the high end coaches much more expensive in price. The ride was very smooth, comfortable, and the steering
- CJ, California

2021-02-27 2016 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 2070BH View Listings

This Trailer pulls nicely with any vehicle. I have sway bars for it. In 5 years pulling it I never had a problem. Really easy to park, it doesn’t ride rough. The water pump is very quiet, the shower has a lot of water pressure. Large holding tank for water. All appliances work great, powerful microwave.
- Tim Krupicka, Washington

2021-02-27 2019 Braxton Creek Braxton Creek 24RLS View Listings

I loved the look and floor plan, but unfortunately the build is very cheap, and not done correctly, staples pulling out on/under the roof and sidewalls, uprights were letting lose with sidewalls bowing. It was falling apart from pulling down the road, this all occurred under a year old, I can not and would not recommend Braxton Creek, luckily for me dealer took on trade, I got rid of it as quick as I could, many better units on the market for the money.
- Dave, Iowa

2021-02-27 2020 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2608BS View Listings

We experienced the sway issue 5min after we left the dealership. Tech forgot to empty freshwater tank. Dealership ended up sending RV back to factory and they redesigned the location of the rear axle in our RV and future ones. We are VERY happy with our RV. Did purchase a new mattress. Thank you Forest River Rockwood and Razorback Camper Sales, Hot Springs AR for repairing our RV so we can safely travel.
- Denise Oradst, Arkansas

2021-02-27 2019 Coachmen Leprechaun 240FS View Listings

This has been an excellent RV for two of us. The quality of the build was excellent. There were two issues out of the box that Coachmen helped us to quickly fix. This unit drives extremely well. There is almost zero sway when passed by large semi-trucks or when the wind is strong. The Ford chassis has a strong suspension with air bags that make the ride very smooth and straight. The Triton V10 handles a fully loaded camper and never left us wanting more while driving though the steep grades of the Rockies. The floor plan is extra special with the walk-in closet that is sized right for a changing room.
- Ann Ely, Michigan

2021-02-27 2016 Thor Motor Coach Axis 24.1 View Listings

Perfect size for two of us. Some issues with craftsmanship. Left front plastic cover for window post trimmed to short down window side. No big deal for us but think quality control is bad. Got 2 years on all batteries, better than I expected. Poorest location for chassis battery ever, taking dash apart and getting it in and out a real pain. I moved it down to right front storage compartment.no other issues at this time after 4 years and 60,000 miles. Did install rear ac unit as one don't cut it after 90 degrees and high humidity. Road walked a lot at first, so had it aligned at Ford at 100 miles. Drives solid now and has not changed. Camper world sucks big, but Thor service techs do a great job guiding you through any issues. Had a few tech issues but with their help fixed myself in few minutes or less for all of them. Good value for the money, happy campers.
- Michael Cowen, Arkansas

2021-02-27 2005 Damon Ultrasport 4075 View Listings

Love the layout. Wonderful quality with everything we want. Full oven, large fridge, comfortable bed. It drives great, plenty of storage for everything and pulls a Jeep gladiator like it's not even being towed. Cat 350 purrs like a kitten.
- Clay, North Carolina

2021-02-27 2017 Winnebago Sunstar LX 35F View Listings

2017 made the big mistake buying the 2017 winneabago sunstar lx very pretty very defective 2 trips 2017 had over 22 repairs including a cracking roof winneabago refused to replace to this day this tv has been in the shop more then vacation i regret trading in my jayco huge mistake winneabago customer service so unprofessional and nasty this unit should of been taken back under the lemmon law i can not afford to sell or trade it in i would still be paying the loan. 2 yrs ago the windshield cracked my insurance paid for the replacement no impaction just cracked now again windshield cracked same spot again the hood keeps braking off the hinge has been repaired 3 times i have a list of repairs on pissed off consumer i cant take it anymore just went to maine to see my son he had to help me get the slid out back in this is one of my complaints in 2017 winneabago said the metal shavings on the floor were normal i neve seen this before stay away from the 2017 winneabago sunstar lx all repurposed parts i have the list of repair receipts i can wall paper a room with out of pocket money gas tolls work rent car carriers to drop off for repairs i use to enjoy rv
- Dorothy Knight, New York

2021-02-26 2017 Forest River Wildwood 27RKSS View Listings

I haven't had the opportunity. How can I review it. I'm interested in the profile cost interior. However I've had several units. I lost my last Dutchman trailer to wild fire here in northern California Nov 2018. I need to replace it . Bathroom spacious tub shower. Slides and wheelchair mobility. I've enjoyed the cosy feeling. Understanding how they function and repair is key to maintenance I recommend living this way. It costs less when you have property as I do.
- Dianna Franklyn, California

2021-02-26 2018 Coachmen Mirada 35BH View Listings

This was a very spacious RV, that is easy to drive in any situation. The Residential fridge was a blessing and great for entertaining. This RV can sleep up to 10 comfortably and has 1 1/2 baths, with a very large shower in the Master suite.
- Jerry, Georgia

2021-02-26 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38PDQ View Listings

I always liked the Holiday Rambler line. Especially before 2008. This rig looks good from the pictures, other than for the love seat, that is torn up! For what they are asking for this coach you would think they could at least replace it. This makes me wonder how well they stand behind the products they sell?
- Albert, Arizona

2021-02-26 2020 Aliner Classic 35th Anniversary View Listings

Update on a previous review. We have had our trailer now for one year. In the first year we had a few not many defects which were fixed by our dealership (Apache) in Tacoma, WA. There were some issues we had in operating things as in adjustments and our dealership helped with getting things to work right. I did get one modification done which in the long term will help. They moved the thermostat from the original position to under the sink. I purchased a cover to protect the thermostat. Being we are older adults some things are harder to do and this is why it was moved. It is very easy to set up and put down and is a well balance trailer when it comes to towing it. So far we have only put about a 1000 miles on our trailer due to the Covid restrictions. We was hoping of doing a longer trip last year it had to be canceled. We don't do much boon docking so I couldn't say how it works on just the battery. The company is really helpful when you have issues. I would recommend this brand trailer. As for holding up in the wet weather there were a few minor issues mainly around the door. The main thing I've learned is to make sure when you put it up that the roof panels should be locked in place. I would recommend that you get the wind bar kit installed. They help in raising the roof and hold the roof securely in high winds.
- Bob Z, Washington

2021-02-26 2017 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS View Listings

We didn’t need a four season trailer So our Catalina is perfect love layout With the big slide gives you tons of room And love the fireplace keeps whole trailer warm.We have had it in -6 weather .My only complaint is I wish there were more plug ins in living room/ kitchen and the mattress was better.But this trailer tows perfectly behind our 1500 dodge truck and you never would know it is behind you.We have had it 4 years and still looks like new we love love our trailer.Actually better than our 37 ft motor home and a 37 ft fifth wheel more relaxing to travel with
- Deen Aveyard, British Columbia

2021-02-25 2019 Lance Lance 1575 View Listings

Our Lance 1575 has been with the dealer for warranty repairs more than we’ve owned it. Premium brand, premium price, lousy quality and lousy service. Our four season camper has become a no season camper. If there was a lemon law for campers we would exercise that option and get rid of it. Sky light leak lead to roof problems, stove top burners fell apart, power awning was installed incorrectly, big ass fan fell apart. Kitchen faucet broke on first trip, outside shower had poor water pressure, refrigerator had loose wiring. Enough already. Going on 4 months in the shop and have no idea when repairs will be done. Look elsewhere.
- Andy Williams, Colorado

2021-02-25 2014 Newmar King Aire 4593 View Listings

Very nice coach . Had a Essex before this coach. Newmar has very good quality but Had little things that should not happen on this expensive of a coach. North trail did not honor there warranty at the end Very disappointed with the way they handled some issues Overall super nice and drives great
- Tommy, Florida