Prime Time Tracer Breeze Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prime Time Tracer Breeze RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-07-11 2019 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 26DBS View Listings

Our tracer breeze has had some issues from day one. Our push out has some issues and the bandaid is to lubricate it. Second issue the drawer guides are not stopping the drawers from opening when you travel. Their fix to our trailer outlet was to place plastic clips on the drawer instead of doing the right thing and replace the guides. The wheel bearing need adjustment and the comment was the warranty has expired. These were an issue from day one, when stopping it was like driving on a washboard. As well if they stand behind their product they should respond to the client calls.
- Domenic, Alberta

2020-07-09 2020 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 25RBS View Listings

Purchased the Tracer Breeze in June after being away from camping for the last 12 years. We owned 3 different travel trailers prior to this and very disappointed in this unit. Floor plan, outdoor kitchen and everything on this model looks great. When we got it home we are very disappointed in the quality. Obvious they use lighter material to get the "lite" classification, I assumed it would still be assembled well. Wrong. If you are a handy man you can fix most of the minor issues and deal with it. I worry long term will it hold up. Salesman assured us this unit was good and could handle cross country trips, I am not so sure. Paid a lot of money for a cheaply made box on wheels. We have saw dust all over the dinette from the ceiling everytime we travel. Some cabinet walls & bathroom access panel are not attached. You cannot stand or sit on the dinette when the slideout is in or it rips the whole dinette area out of the floor and is no longer attached - no they don't tell you that until you ask them to fix it and now it's your fault because you sat on it. Ours actually came that way so during showings someone sat or stood on it, salesmen don't know either. I would like to be able to use the dinette in a rest area for lunch without putting the slide out, and you can't. They just added more screws to hold it down and now cracked the base board and it still pulled out when I lost my balance and stepped on it again. Rained yesterday for the first time and yes water on the bathroom floor, have to figure out where that came from. We always put an awning over the slideout to keep the debris out of the slide mechanism, service tells us you cannot on this unit because there is nothing in the wall to attach it to. They give you great speakers inside & out. What a joke you don't need both speakers you can hear the radio thru the walls. Don't expect to play the outdoor speaker at night and have someone inside trying to sleep. Would be nice to have some sort of latch on the outdoor refrigerator so it doesn't come open in travel, it doesn't run when not connected by electricity but would stay cold for travel if it would stay closed. I am sure there will be more to follow. Just not sure how it gets such good reviews except the categories it is rating. Would not recommend and now understand why people don't keep them more then 4 years ...my opinion it won't last.
- Elaine Shaddach, Michigan

2020-05-21 2018 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 24DBS View Listings

Greta for camping in cold weather, easy to pull with my mini van, bigger shower than other RV's my 6'1" XXL but fits no problem. love the extra outdoor fridge it makes up for the lack of space in standard RV fridges. took out the outdoor sink and stove rack and instant extra storage space.
- Nick, Illinois

2020-01-07 2018 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 24DBS View Listings

Easy to pull with my tahoe, plenty of room for my family of 4 without bumping in to everyone. larger shower than most Rv's, I am 6' 1" 240lbs and fit in the shower with room to spare. good all around camper.
- Nicklispwest, Illinois

2019-10-02 2018 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 26DBS View Listings

Purchased new in Cincinnati. We had went to the dealer with every intention of buying a different unit. We dealt directly with the internet sales manager. He showed us the tracer breeze 26dbs ($10k LOWER than our local rv dealership) and it was a “done deal”. We have not had any serious problems whatsoever. We did have a couple of screws work loose....no problem. i have done several upgrades to the camper...backup observation camera, water heater thermostat, screen door pull, electric tongue jack, and a mattress topper. I also added shelves inside 3 of the cabinets for better storage options. I would highly recommend this line of campers. The only negative (imho), is the cheap tires. I will be upgrading to goodyear endurance soon. Potential buyers could possibly negotiate upgraded tires into the deal. I could not because I purchased it at a deeply discounted wholesale price.
- Bryan , Kentucky

2019-06-17 2018 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 26DBS View Listings

We purchased this camper new from colerainrv in Cincinnati. We are very pleased with our purchase....it is a great camper with lots of features. I see complaints in these forums but we have had no problems whatsoever. The only complaint/concern with this unit is the bunks are tight for an adult to access (it is no issue for kids). We have done several upgrades including back up camera, bed topper, power jack, etc. i also bought and installed additional shelves inside the cabinets. Overall, we are very happy and highly recommend this unit
- Bryan, Kentucky