Prime Time Tracer Breeze RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prime Time Tracer Breeze RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Prime Time Tracer Breeze RVs? Write a review

2019-10-02 2018 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 26DBS View Listings

Purchased new in Cincinnati. We had went to the dealer with every intention of buying a different unit. We dealt directly with the internet sales manager. He showed us the tracer breeze 26dbs ($10k LOWER than our local rv dealership) and it was a “done deal”. We have not had any serious problems whatsoever. We did have a couple of screws work loose....no problem. i have done several upgrades to the camper...backup observation camera, water heater thermostat, screen door pull, electric tongue jack, and a mattress topper. I also added shelves inside 3 of the cabinets for better storage options. I would highly recommend this line of campers. The only negative (imho), is the cheap tires. I will be upgrading to goodyear endurance soon. Potential buyers could possibly negotiate upgraded tires into the deal. I could not because I purchased it at a deeply discounted wholesale price.
- Bryan , Kentucky

2019-06-17 2018 Prime Time Tracer Breeze 26DBS View Listings

We purchased this camper new from colerainrv in Cincinnati. We are very pleased with our purchase....it is a great camper with lots of features. I see complaints in these forums but we have had no problems whatsoever. The only complaint/concern with this unit is the bunks are tight for an adult to access (it is no issue for kids). We have done several upgrades including back up camera, bed topper, power jack, etc. i also bought and installed additional shelves inside the cabinets. Overall, we are very happy and highly recommend this unit
- Bryan, Kentucky