Prime Time Lacrosse RVs Reviews (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prime Time Lacrosse RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Chad from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Prime Time Lacrosse RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 330RST View Listings

Nice trailer. Perfect layout for my wife and I. We had issues right from the beginning. 1. The bedroom slide was not installed properly and was binding. I fixed that myself. 2. TV mount was not included. 3. Missing toilet seat bolt covers. 4. Worst of all, they FORGOT to put a washer in the cold water supply to the kitchen faucet. We chased parts on our first trip ever with the trailer. 5. The dining slide wasn't properly adjusted. 6. Window seal in dining room was defective. I contacted the manufacturer and they compensated me for my time and effort and were great. Since then, I can't even get a response from them and our first Fall trip, the FURNACE DID NOT WORK. Now it's at the dealer for that to be repaired. Nice unit but poor workmanship but from what I hear, that's normal for this industry.
- Chad, Michigan

2018-10-13 2016 Prime Time LaCrosse 336BHT View Listings

I love love love the outdoor kitchen. It has plenty of room for cooking, storing snacks, food and beverages without having to run in and out all the time. It's wonderful to have 2 seperate bedroom located at the front and rear. Both have closing doors for added privacy. I love the fact both bedrooms have two plug ins and the Living Rm TV can be mounted inside or out. The island kitchen offers so much more counter space for prepping, cooking and serving. When no family members are traveling with us we use the second bedroom as a huge walk in closet.
- Linda Skartvedt, Arizona

2018-08-13 2014 Prime Time Lacrosse 318BHS View Listings

By far the worst Travel Trailer I have ever owed They put a Gel Coat on at $ 2500.00 Which was Bad Trailer all faded looks like s*^t but there solution was to bring back to Indiana and we will redo For $1500- 2500.00 of course my warranty just ended Electrical, water now soft floor this is a 2014 JUNK Don't buy prime time is crap will never go back to General RV !!
- Charles Doyle, Ohio

2018-07-25 2016 Prime Time Lacrosse 328RES View Listings

Purchased in 2016, First week Tv replaced, First 6 months stress fracture repaired. The dealer did not replace drip rail correctly. Husband had to fix. Crack coming back. Now the paint is fading on the front top and my husband is always waxing it. Little things were curtains not hanging even. Inside trimming falling down. Screws following from ceiling, cant find where from. But I know others with worse problems.
- Martin W, Burdette, Alabama

2018-07-16 2019 Prime Time Lacrosse 3311RK View Listings

Interior moldings coming loose and hanging from ceiling Mattress has sink hole and just had it replaced Drawer in room don’t latch and had repaired All plumbing had to be retighten due to leaks Exterior lower skirting very flimsy and needs reinforcement Screws extracting from siding/skirting I own this unit and believe it’s over priced for the issues I’ve had and it’s been 3 days since I’ve purchaced it!
- David, Newfoundland

2017-12-06 2012 Prime Time Lacrosse 318BHS View Listings

Trailer has been good from the start and we have pulled this trailer lots. Could use a second air conditioner and would have liked better quality foam in dinette. The rear couch needed a little brace to keep level.
- Robert Swaney, Manitoba

2017-09-27 2015 Prime Time Lacrosse 327RES View Listings

Purchased this 2015 model late 2014 and have only one issue with it . The bedroom slide had a faulty motor on one side and was repaired beautifully by Camping World in Roseville ,Ca. The factory not only replaced the faulty motor , but both motors & controls were replaced and a 1/8" sheet of masonite was installed under the bed so the bed would slide easier in & out . They also replaced a door on the refer that had a small dent from transport to dealer .We have pulled the trailer in all types of weather , Good & Bad and tracks great , in the 3 years that we have owned it , we have put over 23,000+ miles on it ! and could not be happier !
- Jeff Bucher, California

2017-09-13 2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 339BHD View Listings

Not impressed with Prime Time quality control in the slightest. I have a HUGE list of things that needed to be fixed in the first 6 months. All of which amount to shoddy work at the manufacturer, by folks that clearly don't care. I'm not an overly picky person, and I very rarely write reviews (typically only positive ones). I had the dealer fix a couple things under warranty right away, but the vast majority I did on my own as I am pretty handy and enjoy doing the work myself. We have used this camper 7 times this year and every time I find something new needing fixed. The dinette is very uncomfortable and cheaply built, the living room couch is uncomfortable, all mattresses are cheap, the AC unit is not even close to what is needed to cool the unit down in the summer, the list goes on and on. Oh yah, the big screen tv is very poor quality for movies. Decent enough for sports. We will be trading this unit in before the next camping season, and it will NOT be for another PrimeTime product. We love the floor plan, outdoor kitchen and styling, but everything else comes up short. Learn from our mistake.
- Tony King, Ohio

2017-06-05 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 337RKT View Listings

So far have owned it 6 months, the furnace stop working the board was all wet, next the slide cut the floor in 3 places, the electrical outlet to the kitchen,and t.v. stop workimg and had to have the refrig stop working Not Happy when this thing cost $38,000! Not recommend!
- Robin, Alabama

2017-04-04 2014 Prime Time Lacrosse 324RST View Listings

Purchased new 2/2014 - out of the 1120 days we have owned it the trailer has been at the dealer for warranty repairs 206 days. Terrible craftsmanship from the factory. The paint is now turning white and Primetime refuses to fix it. A customer service rep at Primetime admitted to me that Primetime knew of the paint problem with their vendor but will not repaint the rigs that are now having paint problems. Our RV is definitely a lemon. We've had problems with the fender skirt, the rubber gaskets, the jacks, the slides, holding tanks, water pump, electrical outlets, ceiling falling down in the closet and that's just to name a few. Do your research before buying anything by Primetime.
- Sharon Coffey, Texas

2017-01-22 2015 Prime Time Lacrosse 324RST View Listings

BOUGHT NOV.2014 we live in ours full time,The heater never worked to date still does not replaced 4 times,3 times at our expense.Awning switch blows fuses since day 1.Now converter went out and burners on stove & door jam have not worked since day 1. Dealer had it for 6 weeks for repairs nothing fixed.Craftsmanship is disappointing.And unfortunately for us Dealer was bought out by another dealer and they do not honor the work or products sold from there nor will the Manager return your call.Research and read reviews before buying any PRIME TIME CAMPER. Can't post unless Quality & MWS is given a star just know both REALLY SUCK we got the LEMON DEAL:(
- Leslie Elliott, Texas

2016-12-10 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 324RST View Listings

So far the unit has treated us fair. No the units fault. The heater decided not to work 7 days into a trip. Found out it was an electric board that had gone bad. (Part on order) The living room area was quite comfortable. The Bedroom is tight. The mattress could have been made of better material. Not comfortable until we put 3" foam on it. The lay out inside overall is great. Love the Refrig. Outside storage is lacking. Only 2 storage lockers. Something to work on
- Russ L., South Carolina

2016-08-31 2015 Prime Time Lacrosse 328RES View Listings

I got this rv with high expectations as the brochure and sales touted, it was just great and huge quality control. NOT!, air cond. under powered (huge!)hello r and d department . I would have paid the xtra 1000 or 2 it took for a second unit on roof not to swelter , being this rv was not cheap by any stretch . Problem really came when a friend noticed when camping , water coming down outside edge of our super slide. It's 90 and no rain for a week. Air unit on roof running non stop condensates , a lot , runs down roof pitch towards gutters. Pools up slightly on roof ( which it shouldn't ),spills into gutters (like it should), holds up in very clean gutters until in waterfalls over side of camper then across slide and down side on ground, leaving black streaks as it travels. Problem diagnosed by me, huge bow in gutters at rear both side of trailer. So great it won't flow out gutter ends it just waterfalls over side . P.T said screw off ,your out of warranty by 11months and 1 week.(nice!). All junk .
- D. Zube, Michigan

2016-02-13 2010 Prime Time LaCrosse 318BHS View Listings

I work out of town so I pretty much live it in 4-5 days a week and have been doing that for 6 years straight. I had a few warranty issues but the factory took care of them promptly. I haven't had no real major issues with the unit compared to how much I use it. One main issue is that the water lines freeze quickly in the outside kitchen and those lines also what feed the toilet. Over all I've been very pleased.
- Ed Marihugh, New Mexico

2015-10-13 2012 Prime Time Lacrosse 311RLS View Listings

1.)From delivery touch pad never worked was told not to take the battery out and just don't use it. 2.)problems with door looks from beginning, promises that they were ordered ended up replacing myself. 3.)continual elelectrical problems no service 4.)problems with electric side of hot water heater no service 5.)presently at 4 years roof has split on slide out wall from rear to midway in length, was told by service at Forest River that the that there is only a 1 year manufacturer warranty. This Was used 9 weekends over 4 years.
- William Cookk, Pennsylvania