Prime Time Crusader Lite RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prime Time Crusader Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Sherry from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Prime Time Crusader Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Prime Time Crusader Lite 27RK View Listings

Love this RV. We are snowbirds so live in this part of the year. Also we tow over 2300 miles each way....no problem. Found very little we are unhappy with. Needs better lighting in kitchen over sink and in bathroom. LED lights are too bright so direct light is an issue. Bathroom and bedroom are smaller but love larger living area and storage. Good job Prime Time....we are impressed. Highly recommend.
- Sherry , Michigan

2019-10-08 2014 Prime Time Crusader Lite 260RL View Listings

Great quality construction. Very comfortable for two people to snowbird in after we bought 2 new chairs and hassocks, originals were not comfy. Bathroom and shower are large for an RV. Bamboo mattress is firm. New 10 ply tires.
- Bruce Benway, Florida

2018-09-04 2018 Prime Time Crusader Lite 29BH View Listings

I hope nothing ever fails on your trailer. I lost the rear axle on our first trip and after 4 months the 5th wheel is still in another state and has not been fixed. Primetime could care less as well as the dealer, Four Seasons RV, and the axle manufacturer, Dexter. I am out 45k cause I was stupid and paid up front. I have four kids that had a crappy summer because we had to cancel all our trips.
- Linn Romo, Colorado

2017-10-22 2016 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH View Listings

Good value for an entry level fifth wheel. I like the high gloss gel coat fibreglass on the exterior. Solid wall contruction on the back of trailer and sides of slides. The extra washroom for the kids is amazing! Tow's great!
- Bob , Ontario

2017-07-22 2015 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH View Listings

The absolute worst purchase I have made. First year stayed in shop more than we used it. A/C still does not cool coach, especially in front bedroom. Fridge just craped out. Could not fill frsh water tank. They even labeled the t.v. connections wrong. Bunk slide motor kept blowing fuses. Seal was ripped off from under bunk slide. Black tank flush still will not work properly. Dealer blocked off one flume of a/c to try and direct ait up front. Ended up blowing out a/c unit. Replaced with a 15000 unit, which was already supposed to have been on the camper as advertised. Still, does not cool properly. List goes on and on. Like the floor plan, hate the camper. Stay away from Prime Time. They do not care about the product and do not care about consumer nor will they stand behind what they make. Tried working with them. Got no where. Didn't care. Worst purchase in 23 years of camping/rving.
- J.C., Virginia

2017-05-24 2015 Prime Time Crusader Lite 30BH View Listings

Don't ever buy this type of camper.Bought my camper brand new had nothing but problems the first day. Sofa bed wouldn't come out all the way, table was cut to short, table seat was not put together all the way the a/c was not working. I took it back to the dealer and even though i have a warranty i still had to pay.Now today i pack the camper up and the family to go camping for the holidays we get out there and guess what the a/c not working. We only went camping 3 times and the a/c is broken again. They have to keep my camper for 2 weeks because they have to order a a/c unit cause they don't have any and they couldn't fix mine. So now i have to pay for this and i had to take a lost on my reservations at the campsite and a upset family. Never buy this type of camper.... I wished i would've kept my other camper....
- Mike Lepine, Louisiana

2017-04-14 2016 Prime Time Crusader Lite 29RS View Listings

We have taken it camping 4 times and it`s gone to the shop after each trip. Electric box had a issue and would shut off elec. Landing gear did not work right 2 times [ won`t lift camper ] tv/sat. cables wrong. Air conditioner is a joke!! won`t keep trailer cool in 90 degree heat.
- Michael Marcum, Texas

2017-04-03 2017 Prime Time Crusader Lite 27RK View Listings

My first 27 RK was a 2016 model. My wife loved the floor plan. On our maiden voyage the underbelly filled with water. The shower drain was not connect during manufacturing. After a month in the shop we picked her up and headed out for a three week vacation. Two days into the trip the interior flooded. Three days later the interior flooded again and the underbelly filled up again. Vacation was cut short. By the time we got home there were soft spots developing in the floor. Prime Time/FR did the right thing and replaced the unit with a 2017 version of the same model. Kudos for them! On our maiden voyage of the 2017 .... you guessed it...the underbelly filled with water and water came inside due to the shower not being hooked up!! Now the floor has areas that have dropped 1/2" and the wall behind the shower is warped. Prime Time/Forest River has refused to repair it saying "it doesn't affect the slides and doesn't keep me from camping!" I'll take my kudos back now!
- Gaylan Mathis, Texas