Prime Time Avenger ATI RVs Reviews (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prime Time Avenger ATI RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

RichardHohn from South Dakota says:

Have you owned any Prime Time Avenger ATI RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this camper brand new in May 17 2017. First time taking out hot water heater does not work, take it back to dealership to get fixed. get it back take it out the second time hot water heater still does not work. we deal with it. finally get it to work enough to make hot water than again quits. enough water to take a shower the bathroom wall gives loose, the wall is buckled. Next morning try to use hot water heater does not work again. we decide we have had enough go to tear down get ready to hook up to the truck. Back truck up to the camper start to let camper down and the jack lets loose and camper falls onto truck.VERY DISGUSTED IN THIS AVENGER CAMPER!!
- RichardHohn, South Dakota

2019-10-05 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27RKS View Listings

To start off... went to put stuff in the door of the freezer and found a bottle of blue toilet stuff on the drawer. (Really??? Why wasn’t this in the bathroom????)The freezer has the odor of the toilet cleaner. Had baking soda in it to no avail. Food had to be tossed due to absorbing the smell and probably taste 😡. Can’t use the freezer. I’ve pulled 2 Wildwoods for over 10 years, so I know how to pull a camper. Dealership hooked the weight distribution and sway bar up. Drove it 30 miles on a state road to a campground with a little sway. Left the campground for home. Next trip, got on the interstate and a tractor, with no trailer, passed and about turned the Rv over. My husband was driving behind me and said he was scared I wasn’t going to be able to control it. By the grace of God, I did. It’s the most scared I’ve ever been. Next day, My husband left for work so I was alone. Tried to leave the camper in the afternoon and found I was locked in and couldn’t get out even though I had not locked the door. Was trying so hard to open the door the camper was rocking. It would not open. Called the dealer and told them. Told them everything wrong and could I return the camper. They didn’t call me back. Husband didn’t understand how I could get locked in and not get out till we came back from town the next day, and couldn’t get in. The door was stuck again!! Apparently, when the sun is on the camper, it swells and the screw heads stick out too far to release the door. He pushed and pulled and so did my son-in-law. This is a safety issue all around. Forest River also manufactures the wildwood... sure is a major difference in these two. Avenger needs to be removed from the market. It is a safety issue.
- Joyce Cassin, Kentucky

2019-09-29 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Purchased this RV in early 2018 and it’s been wonderful. We take it to the coast for spring break and leave it down there until school starts. We use it as our “beach house” for summer vacations. This past summer we took 9 trips to the coast and always had a trailer full of kids. The large beds are real accommodating when you have a bunch of teenagers staying with you. The large slide-out makes for a spacious living area and the 50” built in TV and entertainment center makes you feel at home. Only thing I don’t like about this model is the small tub/shower combo. Being 6’4”, I have to watch hitting my head on the ceiling so a shower would be better. This trailer pulls very well. I pull it with a 2015 F-150 with the V6 EcoBoost motor and have no problems running the speed limit on the interstate. Would highly recommend this trailer.
- Richard Thorman, Texas

2019-08-30 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

Only used my rv twice my dealer ordered the part a month ago and through warranty it still has yet to go through. Now it’s Labor Day weekend and since we don’t have our camper we still can’t go camping. My 1997 Jayco did not look as nice but at least it worked and we could use it. I am not happy about this.
- Jay, Missouri

2019-07-25 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27RBS View Listings

I purchased a 2017 Avenger ATI brand new and have had nothing but issues with it from the first time we used it. We have had water leaks every time we take it camping. The door to the bedroom fell off the ceiling the first time we drove it down the road. The outside panels are rusting and the paint is peeling off. The company will not stand behind their product and I would never buy any Prime Time RV again. I have owned several campers and never had issues like this one. Terrible quality and even worse customer service. Don't waste your money!
- Daniel Metts, North Carolina

2019-07-19 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Purchased this camper last April and was excited as it was our first brand new one. Before we even went camping we had to take it back for repairs. The partial wall between the dinette and sofa was popping off because they put the screws in but wasn't attached to anything, the bedroom door handle is not lined up with the latch so you see the hole they cut in the door (never fixed) and the carpet tacks were sticking up so far that it hurt to walk on the carpet. Visit 2 was to fix the water line to the kitchen sink that had been installed and kinked at a 90 degree angle and the bathroom sink drain was leaking and crooked. We got it back with the kitchen fixed and no washer in the bathroom drain so it still leaked (they didn't have any washers in stock is what they told us). Now our slide out is leaking water under the dinette seat. We are one month past our warranty and have been informed of that by both General RV and Primetime. We put $6000 down on this unit and can't trade it in without losing more money. Very disappointed in the quality and craftmanship of our purchase and can't afford to get something else.
- Kristy Cox, Ohio

2019-02-24 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this TT at the end of 2017. Great for my family of 5. On our last trip, we had 9 of us camping in it, so it’s nice for more friends and family to come along. We live on the east side of Michigan and have taken it across the state and down to Florida. No real problems so far. The outside, little shower door thing, busted on one notch, but can still be shut and locked up. Some things like that, seem “chinsey”, the bed comfort isn’t that comfortable. I’ll be getting a foam mattress topper, but the price was better than most other TT’s of similar size and/or layout. Overall I’m glad with the purchase. Real good value for the money.
- Tom, Michigan

2019-01-16 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this TT in 2016 and we use it about 70 nights a year. We just decided to trade in and buy a better quality TT. TO be honest, this is a great camper for parking some where or using once or twice a year. Issues that I have are the bathroom wall keeps popping out, I have had fixed and it just pops right back out when we drive away. The heater has broken 5 times and each time it requires a new circuit board. I have figured out that this happens every time we get a lot of rain, it runs right in the seals. I have replaced seals on the heat cover and bought a new cover...no help. The molding in the camper has all fallen off and required me to fix it all. Seems like every time we go somewhere, the camper breaks. Just ready to move up the ladder and have confidence in my trips again. As of now, I travel with more tools than luggage.
- Brandon, Maryland

2018-11-26 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26BK View Listings

WE BOUGHT IN JULY 2017 MANUFACTURES WARRANTEE WAS UP IN JULY 2018 LAST FRIDAY WE NOTICED A POSSIBLE LEAK WE TOOK IT TO THE DEALERSHIP TO HAVE IT LOOKED AT WELL IT TURNS OUT IT HAS BEEN LEAKING FOR A WHILE. THEY ARE PROPOSING TO TAKE BACK TO INDIANA AND FIX IT AS A "GOOD WILL" GESTURE AND THEY WILL NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER ISSUES THAT WE HAVE. AND WILL ONLY BACK UP THE REPAIR FOR 90 DAYS. THAT UNIT WAS NOT PUT TOGETHER PROPERLY THE ASSEMBLY PERSONNEL NEED TRAINING THERE WAS SO MANY LITTLE ISSUES IT IS NOT WORTH THE PROBLEMS. FROM DRAWERS POPPING OPEN TO SCREWS BEING TO LONG AND MAKING THE SIDING POP OUT AND LOOK WARPED. DUE TO LEAK WE ARE AT ALMOST $8000 IN REPAIRS INCLUDING LABOR
- KRYSTAL, Florida

2018-07-01 2014 Prime Time Avenger ATI 14RB View Listings

I really love this trailer has everything. The smaller Avenger was great for me since I had to tow it myself. I am able to conveniently park it on my driveway its just the perfect right size for me. The way is laid out everything is easy to get to and comfortable to live in.
- linda, California

2018-05-20 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

I bought the camper mid march, my dad picked it up as my truck doesn't have a hitch yet, I was given no more then a 15 minute walk through, I was supposed to pick it up on a thursday, was not able to till the following wensday as they hadn't done their pdi, when my father showed up to pick it up, they pointed at the camper, the hitch parts and said, thats yours GTFO! the thing pulls like a pig, tongue heavy as hell! first trip out the trim around the door falls off, and it was dirty, the sawdust at the foot of the bed was no less then 4" deep and was the full width of the bed and the gap between the bed and the wall (queen bed) the wall surrounding the fridge was warped badly, the light behind the stove was canted sideways, their was caulking missing EVERYWHERE on the exterior, the light in the slider fell off the ceiling, awning was wired backwards, screws sticking out of the wall second trip out following weekend we noticed that there were staples everywhere, holes atleast, and the wall in the closet was falling apart took it back to the dealer they cleaned at it, meaning they swept it all down the vents, and it was actually dirtier when we picked it up then when I dropped it off, they also blew out the speakers for the stereo got it back outdoor kitchen cabinetry needs replacing all of the "wood" I'll use that term loose as hell, was swollen, and found a piece of trim in the front compartment had probably no less then 2000 staples in the first foot and a half on each side, nothing down the middle took it out this weekend, and the damn hot water heater ran for 2 days and wouldn't shut off, burned itself up, I don't trust the dealer but I'm stuck with this POS the parts lady is also over service and I don't think she could get any lazier, they have had a coachmen rv there in service since the late 90's and still have it completely blown apart, unfortunately I have to continue to use them unless I can get another dealer to take over the warranty DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE PILES OF S%*T!!!
- James Jones, Arkansas

2018-05-20 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

I bought the camper mid march, my dad picked it up as my truck doesn't have a hitch yet, I was given no more then a 15 minute walk through, I was supposed to pick it up on a thursday, was not able to till the following wensday as they hadn't done their pdi, when my father showed up to pick it up, they pointed at the camper, the hitch parts and said, thats yours GTFO! the thing pulls like a pig, tongue heavy as hell! first trip out the trim around the door falls off, and it was dirty, the sawdust at the foot of the bed was no less then 4" deep and was the full width of the bed and the gap between the bed and the wall (queen bed) the wall surrounding the fridge was warped badly, the light behind the stove was canted sideways, their was caulking missing EVERYWHERE on the exterior, the light in the slider fell off the ceiling, awning was wired backwards, screws sticking out of the wall second trip out following weekend we noticed that there were staples everywhere, holes, and the wall in the closet was falling apart took it back to the dealer they cleaned at it, meaning they swept it all down the vents, and it was actually dirtier when we picked it up then when I dropped it off, they also blew out the speakers for the stereo got it back outdoor kitchen cabinetry needs replacing all of the "wood" I'll use that term loose as hell, was swollen, and found a piece of trim in the front compartment had probably no less then 2000 staples in the first foot and a half on each side, nothing down the middle took it out this weekend, and the damn hot water heater ran for 2 days and wouldn't shut off, burned itself up, I don't trust the dealer but I'm stuck with this POS the parts lady is also over service and I don't think she could get any lazier, they have had a coachmen rv there in service since the late 90's and still have it completely blown apart, unfortunately I have to continue to use them unless I can get another dealer to take over the warranty DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE POS!!!
- James Jones, Arkansas

2018-04-17 2016 Prime Time Avenger ATI 17QB View Listings

We bought the trailer brand new. A few problems surfaced right away, but the very costly and dangerous issue happened recently. Driving at 60 mph on an Interstate, one leaf spring broke, slamming a tire into the back of the wheel well, locking up the tire. It required $3010 to fix. The cause was springs that are rated for 1500lbs each on a trailer that has a GVWR of3941. Our trailer had no water on board, lightly loaded. Forest River accepts no responsibility. Glad nobody was seriously hurt!
- Gordon, California

2018-04-04 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26BK View Listings

I love my new travel trailer. It has everything I can ever imagine. It is not too long 29' (easy maneuverability), not too heavy 4763 lb ( can be towed by many trucks and SUVs), and not too high 10' 3" (can fit into 12' garage door). It sleeps six, which is the max number of people that can fit into the towing truck anyway. It has 2 axils which is Very important feature in an RV. In addition to the privately set queen bed, there are 2 full size bunk beds which is a must have in my RV buying criteria. The couch and the dining table can be converted into bed. The fridge is full RV size that is sitting high rather than underneath the sink. It has a microwave with hood over the 3 eyes stove. Also it has an outside kitchen and a shower.
- Yousif, Michigan

2017-05-03 2016 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26BK View Listings

We really liked the layout of this trailer, but within weeks of purchase things started to go wrong. Here is a list of the issues we have had so far: 1.Interior Panels coming loose(4-5) 2.Trim pieces coming off(4-5) 3.Water tank strap coming loose due to rusted bolts(this one is really hard to figure out as the bolts rusted through completely within a few months of purchase. How does that happen?) 4.Rust on frame 5.Propane line rusted(again how does a brand new propane line rust withing 3 months of purchase?) 6.CO2 alarm replaced 7.Awning motor Repaired 8.Window latch broke while driving down the road causing it to flap in the wind. 9.Shower Vent knob broke 10.Heater continues to cycle even when turned off 11.One of the three kitchen cabinet drawers have roller catches, other two do not. Drawers always come open while traveling. So far the dealer has fixed things as they come up. Some of these things are just an inconvenience, but things like the window latch breaking and the water tank strap breaking could be dangerous as they happened while driving down the road.
- Jim Adair, Oklahoma