Prime Time Avenger ATI

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prime Time Avenger ATI RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

RichardHohn from South Dakota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this camper brand new in May 17 2017. First time taking out hot water heater does not work, take it back to dealership to get fixed. get it back take it out the second time hot water heater still does not work. we deal with it. finally get it to work enough to make hot water than again quits. enough water to take a shower the bathroom wall gives loose, the wall is buckled. Next morning try to use hot water heater does not work again. we decide we have had enough go to tear down get ready to hook up to the truck. Back truck up to the camper start to let camper down and the jack lets loose and camper falls onto truck.VERY DISGUSTED IN THIS AVENGER CAMPER!!
- RichardHohn, South Dakota

2021-09-05 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26BK View Listings

I have had a horrible time with this RV. For the 1st six months around it it was in the shop. Whoever was in charge of putting this one together was drunk high or hung over. There was trash sawdust and nails under linoleum. I argued with warranty for three months to get them to replace it. They wanted to patch the holes that the nails came through In a brand new camper. In addition I’ve had to replace the air conditioner three times,the refrigerator, awning motor 3 times before service found a short in the electrical system from the factory
- Shan Miller, Georgia

2021-08-02 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 21RBS View Listings

well u better have someone who knows to fix everthing.The floor next starting to rip apart had to brace floor install plank support.replace all plumbing had reg.the front water damage repair.ac ducts no good making celling fall.windows missing pecies.new jack.no insulation in places.awining motor.caulking everywhere.front bottle jack.door lock.ac not right poor job holes into celing no insulation.suck hot and cold.rang hood fan Stove oven had replace gas adjustments.roof rents didnt last year and i uv coat every three months walls panel bowing.
- Lisa hearn, Florida

2021-07-01 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24RLS View Listings

We have owned the trailer since new, we have had no issues with our trailer. What ever miner problems we had the manufacture and Range RV, Hesperia were very responsive and took care of the trailer. When the Water Heater went out my husband called the manufacture and they sent a replacement part that was easy to fix. They walked my husband through the process which took all of 5 minutes. We have been very happy with this trailer. It was a great purchase.
- Monica Robinson, California

2021-05-05 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Loved everything about this travel trailer. It has room for everyone with the queen bed, double bunks, sofa and u-shaped dinette. Great tv. Love the outdoor kitchen. The awning with lights and the exterior speakers enlarge your living space.
- Denise Kish, Michigan

2021-04-17 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26BK View Listings

Not happy at all. Furnace has to be constantly blown out. Thermostat broke off wall. Just twist the locks on outside storage, no need for keys. Oven will not light. Bathroom door was screwed in sideways. Blinds fell off first month. Table will not tighten, cushions held on by velcro which wore out the first use. Outside door hook fell off. Faucet does not turn off. Screws through out the camper are all stripped and put in sideways. The couch and table convert to beds. Great if you are only 4 foot tall. We purchased this 2018 in 2019 at end of season. Did not get to use much in 2020 because of covid. I can't imagine what condition it would be in if we did actually use more often. The fridge, air conditioning and microwave work great!
- John L FISHER, Ohio

2021-04-14 2020 Prime Time Avenger ATI 29RBS View Listings

This is our second 27RBS and we couldn't be happier! We bought a new 2017 at an RV show in Atlanta. Fell in love with the huge bathroom and the simple roomy floor plan. Had lots of adventures for 3 years with zero problems. I'm a big guy. 6'4" and about 350 pounds so I need a good sized shower with head room. Also want to mention that I've walked on the roof many times and it's been as strong as an ox. We went back to that same show last year. Every upgrade we had planned to do to our 2017 was already done in the 2020 plus some we didn't think of. With the newer entertainment space, there's room to upgrade from a 50" TV to a 65" TV =) Since we loved our first one so much, it was an easy decision to trade in our 2017 for the new 10th Anniversary Edition. We have had an absolute blast with it. Over a year later and zero problems.
- Ron Henley, Georgia

2021-03-26 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 21RB View Listings

We bought this camper new in 2018. Brought it home from dealer. On the 1 hour drive home the closet shelf fell off the wall. The supports on the wall pull out of the wall. Fixed it myself because the dealer was an hour away. Had a few minor issues here and there. Fixed them myself. This week we got it out of storage and found water damage in the front storage compartment. Almost three years old and it has extensive water damage. This unit was always stored indoors in the winter. It was only out when we were camping. Extremely poorly built. Dealer says leaks are not covered under warranty. I would say maybe just one bad one from the manufacturer but my sister also bought the same model a month after I did. She has had nothing but problems from hers too. Stay away from this manufacturer.
- Tim, Illinois

2021-03-04 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 28REI View Listings

We live our camper. Plenty of room so your not bumping into everyone. We haven’t had any real issues. It tows well and set up is a breeze. The dual side and awnings are a life saver when it’s hot. The ac keeps its cool
- Christine Sittler, Virginia

2020-12-01 2020 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26RDS View Listings

My wife and I have purchased a 2020 avenger ATI from Campers Inn (Pittsburgh) Pennsylvania on 8-8-20, the sales department was extremely excellent, On 9-4-20 we went on our first trip, that's when it started to go bad,,,, Driver's side electrical wires burned off on the tires in transit, the floor buckled on the passenger side of the main floor sticking the passenger side slide out in , the inside paneling started to pop off between all the seams, and being able to cool down and really look over the inside noticed that most of the moldings never were completed,,, also the seals around the slide out were not fully attached (glue missing) with all that said called the sales department and still nothing being done, countless attempts to get trailer reimbursement, NOTE (WE PURCHASED A NEW TRAVEL TRAILER) not a rebuilt one,,,, both Campers INN, and Prime Time MFG. Not easy to talk to ,,,, My wife and I are now pushed to seek legal assistance 11-30-2020 So all I can say is to avoid the bright lights and the sales team and thoroughly look over (in depth) before you purchase a camper,,,
- Dean Nicholas, Pennsylvania

2020-11-15 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26DBSLE View Listings

Prime Time Avenger 2019 bought brand new. Stay away from this manufacture. Also, do research on the place you are buying your RV from. Could be a double ding (sting)!! Only 1 propane tank worked...sill waiting for a new one (going on 9 months! WHY???) Seal around outside of slider started deteriorating after 5 months. Bedroom wall warped causing the door not to close properly. Bedroom door now warped from traveling. Going on 6 months for replacement. STILL WAITING! Black water reader broken, again! P-traps under both sinks separate while traveling. Relative easy fix but annoying. Wall paper is coming off. Recliner LED lights broken, replaced, broken again. Built in Stereo system is a joke. Stove will won't light. Asked 3x to fix. This is when I say...check every item on your repair list BEFORE you take it home from he shop!! And the list goes on and on! And the RV Center we bought it from NEVER call us with updates. I swear it would just sit in the shop for a year if I didn't make phone calls. Make sure you exhaust your 1 year warranty for repairs before it expires. Buy the extended warranty!!! Our next RV will be researched extensively BEFORE we buy.
- Cheryl Anderson, Washington

2020-10-08 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I have a 2018 avenger, the worst rv ever made, since new it has needed a new AC, refrigerator and inverter. Now it needs $5000 in roof and molding repair. BEWARE!!!! Do not buy anything from this company, not even a tee shirt, it would fall apart.
- Dano Devine, Florida

2020-09-21 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 21RBS View Listings

Bought in July 2019. Used a weekend in August and September 2019. Used another weekend in June 2020. Getting ready for weekend in October Upstate NY.. Gonna be cold. I turned on heat. NO HEAT. Full gas tanks. Worked on day of walk thru when bought. Have not needed to use til now, Doesn't work. I'm told only had 1 year warranty. This is BS. Totally ridiculous
- John M., New Jersey

2020-09-02 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27RBS View Listings

Bought new Forest River Prime Time Avenger 27RBS. Day 1 front running lights fell off. Month 1 first time we took it out entire slide out had been leaking and ruined everything on the slide out. Took it and had it repaired good for 2 months and slide out had leaked again by the 2nd time we took it out. Raised the antenna 2nd time out and had just bought a new foam mattress a month before and the antenna leaked all over the floor and mattress. Ruined mattress and bubbled up the floor. Found out when we took it back for repairs that the antenna was not covered under warranty b/c it was considered a roof leak. Also found out the antenna is only screwed to and mounted to roof membrane not to a solid surface Under roof membrane. 3rd time we took it out master bedroom window leaked all over floor and bubbled the floor up even more. Dealer fixed the window leak but not the floor from water damage. Said floor was not covered under warranty and to much work involved that FR would not pay for repairs. We also found out that the camper would probably continue to leak b/c FR spaced the studs to far apart and that the structural integrity was in dealer quote. The dealer told us the Avenger was just junk and that they stopped selling it until FR fixed the faults of the Avenger. The dealer has been great to work with and we understand they can't be held responsible for all of FR screwups. Called FR and they basically said not their problem at this point we had already owned it past what the warranty would cover. But it seems like to me the warranty was only for 2 or 3 months b/c after that time everything that happened wasn't covered. Now we are sitting here with a piece of leaking junk or floors that want to cave in. It seems like FR would want to make a decent product for happy customers but once to purchase an rv they give 2 flying flips about the customer. If we ever decide to purchase another rv it will not be a FR product.
- Wesley Hall, Georgia

2020-07-18 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 21RBS View Listings

Total piece of junk. Driving.home 1st day all clearance lights fell off . Get home 2 Jack's are stripped and water heater does not work. Water heater fix 3x. I converted to electric myself. Laminate fake wood falling off fridge fix 2x front of trailer leaked from day 1. I rebuilt b/c FR said tough Genersl RV said too bad. Drive stereo does not work any more No longer take for repairs as I can do better and FR does not honor any warranty. Never own a FR product again
- STEVELUTZ, Florida

2020-07-17 2020 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this RV on 4/2020. I only had it for 3 months and the plumbing connection to gray tank broke causing water to drip on the underbelly which later tore off the frame, the trim on bedroom door frame came off, I guess not enough glue, I called manufacturer to give numbers of dealerships who do warranty work. I called all these numbers and I get the same feedback on how they get screwed doing warranty work and all I get is the run around. Till this day 7/16/2020 nothing has been done to repair it nor has anyone called me. I’m very upset and thinking of sending it back
- Roland Baladez, Texas

2020-06-22 2020 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Very spacious, beds are comfortable, plenty of sleeping space. Nice entertainment package, nice kitchen and cool features with light up backsplash and led knobs for oven, 50 inch tv, outside fridge and shower and stove.
- austin miller, Maryland

2020-06-12 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26DBSLE View Listings

Terrible manufacturing. This is really a piece of junk. Turned the shower on and the wall buckled, staples and tape came apart. The outside door has already been replaced and still do esnt work. The counter laminate wasn't cut precisely and there are gaps. Haven't even had it a year and Campers Inn in Kingston NH where it was bought does nothing but give us the run around. There excuse when they do respind was there busy, now it's we are trying to get someone from that area (white mountains) of NH to come take a look. They asked for pictures we sent them pictures, we've complied with all requests. It is crap. My conscious wouldn't allow me to try and sell it off to someone else. Shame on Prime time and Campers Inn.
- Bonnie Norton , New Hampshire

2020-05-15 2014 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26BB View Listings

This RV was easy to tow because it was lite weight. The kids loved the bunk beds & my husband and I lived the privacy given by the matching curtain decor. Storage was ample and accessible underneath in the trailer. The outdoor shower spiket prevented tracking dirt into the trailer. If I had to choose all over again. I would still pick the Avenger!
- Dahlia Thompson, Maryland

2020-03-21 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

It’s been a great travel trailer with no issues. Easy to tow and could live in it full time! I love the 50” TV and having the outdoor kitchen. With the slide out, the livable space is very roomy. Highly recommend.
- Jill Schroeder, Arizona

2020-02-27 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 26RDS View Listings

Like others, first time out hot water tank doesn't work. Problem is we were 850 miles from home in the western Colorado mountains. I found a board in Montrose and replaced it myself and it worked ok. Tank manufacturer reimbursed me for the cost when we got home. Spent a month boondocking in the Uncompadre Nat'l Forest with no real issues. We replaced the uncomfortable couch with a Rec Pro double recliner and we are very happy with the unit. We store it under a carport which really adds to the life of the trailer.
- Stephen Selvidge, Oklahoma

2019-10-05 2019 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27RKS View Listings

To start off... went to put stuff in the door of the freezer and found a bottle of blue toilet stuff on the drawer. (Really??? Why wasn’t this in the bathroom????)The freezer has the odor of the toilet cleaner. Had baking soda in it to no avail. Food had to be tossed due to absorbing the smell and probably taste 😡. Can’t use the freezer. I’ve pulled 2 Wildwoods for over 10 years, so I know how to pull a camper. Dealership hooked the weight distribution and sway bar up. Drove it 30 miles on a state road to a campground with a little sway. Left the campground for home. Next trip, got on the interstate and a tractor, with no trailer, passed and about turned the Rv over. My husband was driving behind me and said he was scared I wasn’t going to be able to control it. By the grace of God, I did. It’s the most scared I’ve ever been. Next day, My husband left for work so I was alone. Tried to leave the camper in the afternoon and found I was locked in and couldn’t get out even though I had not locked the door. Was trying so hard to open the door the camper was rocking. It would not open. Called the dealer and told them. Told them everything wrong and could I return the camper. They didn’t call me back. Husband didn’t understand how I could get locked in and not get out till we came back from town the next day, and couldn’t get in. The door was stuck again!! Apparently, when the sun is on the camper, it swells and the screw heads stick out too far to release the door. He pushed and pulled and so did my son-in-law. This is a safety issue all around. Forest River also manufactures the wildwood... sure is a major difference in these two. Avenger needs to be removed from the market. It is a safety issue.
- Joyce Cassin, Kentucky

2019-09-29 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Purchased this RV in early 2018 and it’s been wonderful. We take it to the coast for spring break and leave it down there until school starts. We use it as our “beach house” for summer vacations. This past summer we took 9 trips to the coast and always had a trailer full of kids. The large beds are real accommodating when you have a bunch of teenagers staying with you. The large slide-out makes for a spacious living area and the 50” built in TV and entertainment center makes you feel at home. Only thing I don’t like about this model is the small tub/shower combo. Being 6’4”, I have to watch hitting my head on the ceiling so a shower would be better. This trailer pulls very well. I pull it with a 2015 F-150 with the V6 EcoBoost motor and have no problems running the speed limit on the interstate. Would highly recommend this trailer.
- Richard Thorman, Texas

2019-08-30 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

Only used my rv twice my dealer ordered the part a month ago and through warranty it still has yet to go through. Now it’s Labor Day weekend and since we don’t have our camper we still can’t go camping. My 1997 Jayco did not look as nice but at least it worked and we could use it. I am not happy about this.
- Jay, Missouri

2019-07-25 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27RBS View Listings

I purchased a 2017 Avenger ATI brand new and have had nothing but issues with it from the first time we used it. We have had water leaks every time we take it camping. The door to the bedroom fell off the ceiling the first time we drove it down the road. The outside panels are rusting and the paint is peeling off. The company will not stand behind their product and I would never buy any Prime Time RV again. I have owned several campers and never had issues like this one. Terrible quality and even worse customer service. Don't waste your money!
- Daniel Metts, North Carolina