Prevost RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prevost RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Paul Forster from Alberta says:

Have you owned any Prevost RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1998 Prevost Marathon H3-45 View Listings

I have owned four Prevosts in my time. These buses are designed to be driven over the road in comfort for 56 passengers. All components of the rv conversion, and the bus itself, are constructed of the best, long lasting quality components. Engine, transmission, will easily last over one million miles with proper maintenance. Amazing experience owning and driving one.
- Paul Forster, Alberta

2018-08-28 2007 Prevost Le Mirage XL II View Listings

I bought this Prevost Coach new in 2007. The coach was converted by Legendary, which was a spin off of Country Coach in Oregon. I fell in love with the unique paint scheme and the more contemporary style interior. In 2009 Legendary went out of business due to the economic crash of that period. This was not a problem for me as I do most all of my own maintenance and upkeep and the dealer I bought it from backed up any warranty issues I had, which were minimal. I have driven this coach 136,000 miles, most of the time pulling my Featherlite Stacker trailer. There is no other coach that I can think of that is as pleasurable to drive as a Prevost. The Detroit Series 60 engine has plenty of power and is very smooth running. I do all my own maintenance so the fluids have all been changed and serviced religiously. I keep maintenance records on it too. I basically used it to go all over the country to various race tracks where I race my own Land Speed car or enjoy watching NASCAR. In the winter it is parked on my lot in Naples Florida where my wife and I live in it for the winter months. We have had a lot of good times in it and it is comforting to rely on your own place when and where you want it. The RV lifestyle is always fun and adventurous. We are selling it because we have decided it is time in our lives to get off the road. I will miss it a lot for sure.
- Steve Van Blarcom, Connecticut

2018-07-14 1992 Prevost Prevost XLII View Listings

Owner very honest. Knowledgeable and will and did tell us that many are cheaper and the difference in coach prevost and not the same as a RV shell and build campe a courageous rv to a mobile home and a prevost appears to be known as top line compare to a house both brick and mortar in a wide range of different types
- John, Connecticut

2018-04-27 1990 Prevost Country Coach XLII View Listings

I have owned this coach since 2005 and this is my forth Prevost. I have a lot of knowledge on these coaches and this one I have kept the longest and it surely the best. Everything has been kept up to working order and the 8V92 engine has all the power you will ever need. This a true bus and it sound like one. I have drag raced newer coaches and left them standing. YOU MUST DRIVE IT TO REALLY APPRECIATE THIS COACH.
- Donald Feldman, Florida

2017-09-26 1999 Prevost Royal Coach XL45 View Listings

Very quiet and smooth ride. Superior to the last several high end newer RVs I've had in the past. Totally appreciate the view that having an entire wall of windows provides. And you can tell how much more insulated these coaches are. Everything just has a quality to it that far surpassed the fiberglass rvs out there. The stability of the Prevost is so much better than others. It's true, once you have a Prevost....you just can't go back to anything else!
- Kevin, Michigan

2015-07-24 2013 Prevost Prevost Liberty XL View Listings

For 12 years I drove coaches for entertainment, VIP and corporate clients. I've driven Prevost XL's and H3's as well as MCI's, Van Hools and even Eagle coaches. The number one choice for professional drivers is the Prevost XL series. Second is the H3 and third is the newer E or J MCI coaches. All three drive and ride very well because they have a real bus chassis. If you have rooftop AC units on any of them, clearance and side wind disturbance are both concerns. The XL would be lower and probably one of the bigger reasons pro drivers favor it. If you live in a typically high wind area of the country like California, an H3 with airs may change lanes on an interstate if a side blast is strong. That takes a lot of the fun out of a vacation cruise.
- Bob The Bus Driver, Florida

2015-01-03 2008 Prevost Prevost XLII View Listings

My experience with this Coach is summed up in one word, " Dependable"
- Dave, Tennessee

2014-12-15 2014 Prevost Featherlite X3 View Listings

seen it at a dealer in Nashville, TN. They were great and the bus was so much nicer than a Liberty or Marathon for way less money.
- Carl, Iowa