Prevost Le Mirage XL RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Prevost Le Mirage XL RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Prevost Le Mirage XL RVs? Write a review

2018-08-28 2007 Prevost Le Mirage XL II View Listings

I bought this Prevost Coach new in 2007. The coach was converted by Legendary, which was a spin off of Country Coach in Oregon. I fell in love with the unique paint scheme and the more contemporary style interior. In 2009 Legendary went out of business due to the economic crash of that period. This was not a problem for me as I do most all of my own maintenance and upkeep and the dealer I bought it from backed up any warranty issues I had, which were minimal. I have driven this coach 136,000 miles, most of the time pulling my Featherlite Stacker trailer. There is no other coach that I can think of that is as pleasurable to drive as a Prevost. The Detroit Series 60 engine has plenty of power and is very smooth running. I do all my own maintenance so the fluids have all been changed and serviced religiously. I keep maintenance records on it too. I basically used it to go all over the country to various race tracks where I race my own Land Speed car or enjoy watching NASCAR. In the winter it is parked on my lot in Naples Florida where my wife and I live in it for the winter months. We have had a lot of good times in it and it is comforting to rely on your own place when and where you want it. The RV lifestyle is always fun and adventurous. We are selling it because we have decided it is time in our lives to get off the road. I will miss it a lot for sure.
- Steve Van Blarcom, Connecticut