Pleasure-Way

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pleasure-Way RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2021-10-06 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

I love this RV, with one big exception. Being a Mercedes Sprinter, the driving experience is smooth and powerful. With diesel I get 16 mpg around town, and 17 on freeway. I have compared this with a Chevy Class C RV which was like Beauty and the Beast. Preferred this layout with bathroom on driver side and kitchen opposite which seems to open it up as well as allow more visibility for driver looking over passenger side. I had previous Roadtrek with opposite floor plan to compare. The MP has 4 captain's chairs which my wife has been able to configure for 2 extra beds by rotating and laying them flat, so 4 can sleep (but better when 2 are outside in tent...) Here's the exception: very expensive to repair emissions control system for the diesel fuel, which many of us have complained about. Fortunately, this year, 2021, a Bluetec settlement against Mercedes has paid for most of the repair, but as much as I love this RV, I will look into other chassis for the next one.
- Paul Harding, California

2021-09-30 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Just picked up our new unit. It had 33 miles on it at dealer, we drove 57 miles but didn’t make it home. Bang in the rear end, could barely make it up a small hill so we could pull into a lot. We waited to hours for Mercedes road side to pick it up. We were very excited but now are massively disappointed that we spent that much money for this.
- Gene Lau, Alabama

2021-09-28 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

This a great vehicle and hard to find, especially with low miles. Solid maple cabinets, stainless sinks, and porcelain toilet bowl; all the comfort of home. Rides well, both my wife and I are very comfortable driving on both short and long trips. Great for both experienced and novice RVers, Great online support groups. If you can find one, don’t miss out on owning one of these handmade gems.
- Don, Georgia

2021-09-11 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

First 3 years of ownership were great, no issues. This year so far replaced the LP regulator as frig would not work, only lasted 2 days, then toilet broke, had to find replacement, not easy due to COVID no stock. finally found a plastic replacement. frig not working again, replaced solenoid valve assembly including burner. Working but not 100% correct, still trying to correct, Dealer not very helpful. No parts have to do our own part hunting. Mercedes 3500 great to drive highway, mountains and small back roads.
- Philip Port, Quebec

2021-09-06 2015 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL Widebody View Listings

Wonderful Unit with highest quality features. Easy to drive and dock. Murphy is awesome and stows away with ease when not using and the couch used as a daybed if needed. Full bathroom with shower is a great feature with a large shower. This unit gets 15 to 20mpg with plenty of needed power. Instant hot water along with a furnace that keeps it at temp even in cold areas.
- Russell Kolany, Kentucky

2021-08-27 2002 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

The Pleasure Way Lexor TS is a quality built Class B. The materials and finishes in my 2002 still look like new. The craftsman and workmanship are excellent. These are not mass produced units. Each one is custom built.
- Shary Bowman, Oregon

2021-06-19 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This has been a great RV. Pleasure-Way has a great warranty and support. Had some issues with door latches and LED lights easrly on; both replaced at no charge. The unit is easy, no, pleasurable, to drive, with panoramic views from the front seat. All the appliances still work after 6 years, w/o any problems. Just returned from a two week road trip and everything worked fine. The craftmanship is exemplarary, and it shows. I can recommend w/o reservation.
- Rex Dietz, Montana

2021-03-16 2013 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

This camper is extremely comfortable and provides all the essential amenities. It’s so easy to drive and can go just about anywhere. We love the fact that you can park in a regular parking space when you’re in the city. Our last trip was for a month and we never felt cramped up. We love this camper and would recommend it to anyone who loves to travel and are tired of the extra work of a travel trailer.
- Darleen, Kentucky

2020-12-30 2008 Pleasure-Way Lexor TS View Listings

Has anyone had water leaking through the air conditioner unit. We have had it for 5 years and today it rained and the water gushed through the roof air conditioner unit.
- Mark, British Columbia

2020-12-10 2015 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL Widebody View Listings

The handling of this RV is like a mini vacation in it of itself! It’s just now that it’s broken in.im a bit over the top with caring for motor home, it’s a hobby for me to keep it mechanically and impeccably clean. Never smoked in, and I’ve owned it for three years and have improved it with some water filtration aftermarket with Three yrs of filters included,which stores perfectly for traveling. Other systems for more conformity to improve comfort.
- Bob Glorioso, Arizona

2020-11-21 2008 Pleasure-Way Ascent TS View Listings

Awesome. Like new. 2008 Pleasure Way Ascent TS class B van $4,000 down $62,500 total 20 feet 4 in long 7 feet 10 in wide 9 feet exterior height 6 feet 2 in interior height Weight 9,500 lbs Fresh water capacity 24 gal Grey water capacity 26 gal Black water capacity 12 gal 48,000 miles
- Bill, California

2020-11-03 2018 Pleasure-Way Tofino View Listings

I have owned at some point a few of the Westfalia Vokswagen vans. The last one was an Eurovan. Always loved them. When I saw the new model Tofino by Pleasure-Way, I was hooked. It is short (18'), decent 17mpg, sleeps a couple and a child. The upper bunk is for 200lbs total. The fridge works off the lithium batteries or shore power. It uses very little and will run for days even without sunlight. LED lights everywhere that can be dimmed with a remote. The heater works off the propane tank and is very easy and efficient to use. Heats up the interior in minutes. The sink and water pump work great and the water last for days. I have used the outdoor cold water connection to shower and also use the propane hot shower aftermarket. The induction cooktop is super fast and use power for such a short time, it doesn't deplete your batteries. The 200amps solar panels have no trouble keeping the batteries topped off. I keep the bench down so the queen bed is always available. Lots of storage in the back. I use plastic containers and carry sometimes a cassette toilet for my wife. I don't need a toilet as it is so easy to find bathrooms, even in Death Valley! The fabric tent doors are great to use and to ease in and out. Great for air flow and keeping bugs out. Very easy to drive, just like any small van or pickup truck. No AC, unless you use the chassis AC. I just use 3 small usb fans to keep the air moving. The fridge keeps food cold and even in Death Valley, nothing spoiled. Always cold beer, cold water and cold fruits
- Thierry Willefert, California

2020-09-18 2013 Pleasure-Way Pursuit 22 View Listings

I'm the original owner of this exact RV. It's a great little motor home. I had many wonderful camping experiences in it, sometimes alone, sometimes with family. Only sold because my new husband bought a larger motorhome for us.
- Terri Netter, California

2020-09-15 2015 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

We have truly loved every minute in our Pleasure-Way since we drove it off the dealer's lot in January 2015. Even though it has over 70,000 miles, it is still in pristine condition. We use it on average of 5 - 6 months a year, spending three months in the Florida Keys for the past 5 winters. We are saddened to see it go but we're simply getting too old to drive long distances any longer.
- Thomas Hopper, New Hampshire

2020-07-27 2017 Pleasure-way Ascent TS View Listings

Electrical fire, gas leak, P-way refused to fix anything.Refuse to help with information needed to repair. Loose electrical connections everywhere. Wrong hardware everywhere. Factory troubleshooters and dealership very un - knowledgeable about very faulty product. P-way is crap.
- Charles Hubble, Colorado

2020-07-23 2010 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

We love our class B Pleasure-Way. It is easy to drive and park even in the city. It is so handy to have toilet, stove and fridge. You can stop for a break whenever you want. No matter where you are you sleep in your own bed. It is our home away from home!
- Mogens Jorgensen, Saskatchewan

2020-07-11 2003 Pleasure-Way Excel 20TS View Listings

I love this rig. I'm single 65 yr old female and HAVE NEVER BEEN uncomfortable driving/ parking or sleeping in it. I have never had any issues with it. It has a lot of storage and we'll designed. People always ask if they can see inside and love the beauty of it. I have NOT towed with it although owner's manual states you can tow with it. Only selling to buy a house.
- tjtr.1977, Oklahoma

2020-02-11 2019 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS View Listings

We are from Texas and purchased our Pleasureway Plateau XLTS new from Fretz RV in Souderton, Penn. It was our first RV, and it was a great experience. What we liked best about the coach was its ease of maneuvering in city streets and parking lots plus the smooth highway driving. I installed an extra rear view camera so we could monitor the traffic behind us. Set up and leaving the RV parks was easy with Pleasureway's electric and plumbing ports. Inside the cabin the AC worked very well, and the fantastic fan was tremendous. The TS has the fold down sofa that turns into a queen bed, and sleeping was great. The Mercedes diesel engine performs perfectly with out any problems after 11K miles. The shower is perfect for me as I am over 6 feet tall. I would recommend this coach above all others of the 'B' class.
- James Burkholder, Texas

2020-01-12 2009 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

We loved this Pleasure-way. It has been most dependable, but decided to sell and seek a larger RV geared for comfort being we are retired seniors. We are looking now for a Sprinter upto 24' with more space
- Stan Shapoff, California

2019-12-31 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Amazing, drives like a car, has everything..........................................................................................................................................................................................
- Rob Wexler, California

2019-11-14 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This RV is mostly good for 2 people, easy to drive on the hwy or of road, can park anywere. Have all the comfort we need on the road. It is like home away from home....The ride on the passes in the mountains is like any other van... it is fantastic, we can go with a regular speed, no slowing down up the hills. We are driving under 3000 RPM. With this RV our traveling as comfortable it’s can be.
- Margaret Koreny, California

2019-11-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Bought a Plateau ts 2018 in October 2018 at 20,000 km from a Pleasure way dealer. Had problems with defective sensors for black and grey holding tanks, the Fiamma awning is unusable since our purchase, and now there is a safety recall, awning can open while driving, nothing less. It happens to us last July, fortunately just before we access the highway. When I called PW customer service last week, I was told to buy Velcro straps to prevent this problem. After arguing, they accept to send me those straps « when avalaible ». Also have problem with peeling of the Ultra leather fabric that cover both driver and passenger seat. Again, Pleasure way denied their responsibility and refer me to Ultra fabrics inc., their provider. This corporation answer me they only deals with their direct customer, Pleasure way, also telling me that their fabric was still under warranty. Believe it or not, Pleasure way refuse to process my request saying the warranty is not transferable, because the RV had 20,000 km at the moment of purchase. So be aware, Pleasure way denied their responsibility when you have a problem with a defective component. Their customer service is detestable. One of their customer service attendant is agressive and impolite. Will not buy Pleasure way again.
- Michel Grenier, Quebec

2019-10-27 2019 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS View Listings

I researched B motorhomes for 6 months and waited 5 months for delivery of a PleasureWay XLTS. Without a doubt, it is the best build quality of any small motorhome. All rigs have pluses and minuses, but this PleasureWay is built to last. Hand built cabinetry,stall method of maufacturing, attention to detail. The only noises you hear in a PleasureWay are from your own "stuff". Well built and tight.
- blacksburg, Virginia

2019-06-21 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

Just heading home after a 3 week vacation in my unit. I have had it for 5 years but only taken weekend or shorter trips. This is my first longer trip. I bought it 2 years used in 2014 and have had very few problems. I did have an issue with the Dometic fridge but it was repaired for free under a recall issue that was missed. The build quality is amazing. I am often looking around my unit and have yet to find any single thing wrong except for little issues that I can fix on my own. There is the usual maintenance on both rig and van but that is to be expected. I did find that keeping the "Ride Rites" at the proper inflation makes it much easier to drive. I was just at a PW rally and the representative told me I could sell my unit for higher than the price I paid. This units keep their value which is very different from the other brand names. I spent a couple of rainy evenings in the unit and was very comfortable and cozy reading, computing and cooking. Didn't feel closed in at all. I love my unit. would sell
- Lynn Adamson, Alberta