Pleasure-Way RVs Reviews (53)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pleasure-Way RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Pleasure-Way RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2019-11-14 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This RV is mostly good for 2 people, easy to drive on the hwy or of road, can park anywere. Have all the comfort we need on the road. It is like home away from home....The ride on the passes in the mountains is like any other van... it is fantastic, we can go with a regular speed, no slowing down up the hills. We are driving under 3000 RPM. With this RV our traveling as comfortable it’s can be.
- Margaret Koreny, California

2019-11-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Bought a Plateau ts 2018 in October 2018 at 20,000 km from a Pleasure way dealer. Had problems with defective sensors for black and grey holding tanks, the Fiamma awning is unusable since our purchase, and now there is a safety recall, awning can open while driving, nothing less. It happens to us last July, fortunately just before we access the highway. When I called PW customer service last week, I was told to buy Velcro straps to prevent this problem. After arguing, they accept to send me those straps « when avalaible ». Also have problem with peeling of the Ultra leather fabric that cover both driver and passenger seat. Again, Pleasure way denied their responsibility and refer me to Ultra fabrics inc., their provider. This corporation answer me they only deals with their direct customer, Pleasure way, also telling me that their fabric was still under warranty. Believe it or not, Pleasure way refuse to process my request saying the warranty is not transferable, because the RV had 20,000 km at the moment of purchase. So be aware, Pleasure way denied their responsibility when you have a problem with a defective component. Their customer service is detestable. One of their customer service attendant is agressive and impolite. Will not buy Pleasure way again.
- Michel Grenier, Quebec

2019-10-27 2019 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS View Listings

I researched B motorhomes for 6 months and waited 5 months for delivery of a PleasureWay XLTS. Without a doubt, it is the best build quality of any small motorhome. All rigs have pluses and minuses, but this PleasureWay is built to last. Hand built cabinetry,stall method of maufacturing, attention to detail. The only noises you hear in a PleasureWay are from your own "stuff". Well built and tight.
- blacksburg, Virginia

2019-06-21 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

Just heading home after a 3 week vacation in my unit. I have had it for 5 years but only taken weekend or shorter trips. This is my first longer trip. I bought it 2 years used in 2014 and have had very few problems. I did have an issue with the Dometic fridge but it was repaired for free under a recall issue that was missed. The build quality is amazing. I am often looking around my unit and have yet to find any single thing wrong except for little issues that I can fix on my own. There is the usual maintenance on both rig and van but that is to be expected. I did find that keeping the "Ride Rites" at the proper inflation makes it much easier to drive. I was just at a PW rally and the representative told me I could sell my unit for higher than the price I paid. This units keep their value which is very different from the other brand names. I spent a couple of rainy evenings in the unit and was very comfortable and cozy reading, computing and cooking. Didn't feel closed in at all. I love my unit. would sell
- Lynn Adamson, Alberta

2019-06-09 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Sooooo elegant--defn glamping! Love the real wood cherry cabinets and softest ever white leatherette uppolstery. Very comfortable to drive and short enough to fit in many parking spaces. Large frig, real toilet, memory foam mattress murphy bed, etc. I'd love to see it with a wooden floor like a sail boat-that would take the elegance up a notch. Great corian counters, table and 30x 30 shower with skylight, tons of storage. Only drawback is it only sleeps 2-(unless you buy a kid bed that does across driver seat area--but for a single or couple it is perfect.
- Elizabeth Van Dooren, North Carolina

2019-05-18 2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

These hand built Class B camper vans are built with great care in Canada to very high standards. The TD model has the twin beds that can convert into a large queen size bed, with a memory foam mattress. Super easy to drive and park, since they are only 20 feet long. The ones on the Ford chassis, with the very reliable Ford V8 motor. are my top choice. Traveling around the US it is usually not too hard to find a Ford dealer's repair shop, if needed. The 5.4 Liter motor has enough horses to climb hills quite easy. It can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- BOB, California

2019-05-17 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

This RV is a driving machine; I have to turn around and remind myself that I’m driving a 23 ft rig...super easy and comfortable. I have driven up to 8 hrs with a few stops. It’s my tiny house equipped with everything I need with a really comfortable bed! I love opening the back doors and having the huge screen..feels like I’m outside while sleeping! The outdoor shower is so handy with hot water. The front lounge works for one who wants to work and the other who wants to sleep! It’s been so much fun cruising for the last 2 years!
- Susan Herhold, California

2019-03-27 2017 Pleasure-way Plateau TS View Listings

In general, we're convinced beyond hesitation that the pleasure way class b is in world of its own. It boasts high quality and lives up to it. The Mercedes sprinter 3500 diesel provides nimble driving, high efficiencies, reliability and dependable resale value. As with most class Bs, storage is at a premium; but there is ample space for essentials. A small cargo rack mounted on your hitch is an easy and economical way to add to the ability to carry added items. Pleasure way's focus and energies are on Class b only. In my opinion, a no brainer purchase!
- Francis ventura, Florida

2019-03-12 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL Widebody View Listings

This RV is easy to drive, gets good gas mileage and is perfect for 2 people. The coach quality of cabinets, countertops, and appliances is excellent. We love the floor plan which allows us to have a living room atmosphere during the day and a dedicated queen bed for sleeping. The best thing is the full sized bathroom across the back which gives us an enclosed shower that is competitive with most class A's and is roomy enough for me to dry my hair with out my elbows banging against the wall. We have found that there is plenty of storage cabinets and drawers for cooking and clothing. In fact, I have many items in the upper cabinet in the kitchen area that I have not used while traveling/camping. We use the large storage compartment over the cab for items like an electric heater, windshield shades, large comforter (when its cold), an outdoor folding table, and sometimes for a few clothing items. Most of our clothing can be stored in the closet and drawers under the sofa. Sheets and a blanket can stay on the bed when it is vertical, and pillows fit nicely behind the sofa. This has been a great way to travel and camp for us!
- Charles Rabuck, Pennsylvania

2019-02-03 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Its pretty small for 2 people. t was originally purchased in February of 2014. I bought it used from a dealer in Nokomis Fl in march of 2017. It had 25,000 miles on it. I have put an additional 15,000 on it. In April of this year both rear side windows had to be removed and resealed as rain poured in. Pleasure Way said they were not responsible. It is again in the repair shop as rain is pouring in on the drivers side behind an outside panel . I am very disappointed in the integrity of the construction of this Pleasure Way. The interior walls are now once again stained by rain getting inside and of course mold is a worry. Would never buy another Pleasure Way.
- Lynn, Florida

2019-01-19 1997 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

I loved our RV it felt like home away from home wherever we traveled to. I liked the privacy of our bedroom & the spaciousness of the RV. The reclining captain chairs are an asset bc with that & the couch it feels like a living room with the flat screen tv and surround sound it makes for great family time. The motarized windshield blind helps for privacy too! The kids love the bunk beds especially with the DVD players & electrical outlets to charge their phones or gaming systems and have their privacy too. There is a ton of storage on the RV in the kitchen for food dishes and the linens plus on the outside of the rv for anything u need!
- Angel Pollan, Mississippi

2018-12-08 1997 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

One of the best built in the industry. Has all the amenenities of a larger RV ,but you can park it anywhere and use it as your daily driver. Live in capable while you work at your work and then take off for weekend get a ways!! This is a well thought out RV that holds its value!!
- KENTON KOVELL, Nevada

2018-11-09 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Excellent condition. Maintained by Mercedes Dealership per manf. Recommendations - records available. See Pleasure web site for spec. https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/Brochure2014_1.pdf INTERIOR FEATURES: Very high quality interior. Queen size elec. operated couch which converts to Very comfortable Queen or 2 Twins, 2 seats w/ removable table. Swivel front seat. Private Bathroom / Shower w/sink. Kitchen with: Good size refridgerator/freezer. Convection Micowave, 2 burner gas ranger & low profile exhaust fan. 6 gal.water heater. More: TV w/DVD, Radio w/CD, Nav. System, Back up Camera, 2.5 Generator, 11K BTU AC. Fantastic Fan, 18-21 MPG. 450 Invertor. EXTERIOR FEATURES: hitch on back w/ elec. wiring, exterior outlets, exterior shower, Large powered Awning. Dual Axle. Hook up and take down takes about 5 minutes. COSTS: OUR Private Seller’s Price $77,000.
- Rufus Barnes, Texas

2018-11-04 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Excellent condition with plush comfort, great design, plenty of storage, and super ease of driving, even in heavy traffic. Mercedes diesel engine for climbing, long reliability and 20 mph; plus, dual axle for comfortable traveling. Works very well for extended camping trip or quick excursions. Kitchen complete with Excellent size refridge freezer for class B. Convection Micowave, 2 burner gas range & low profile exhaust fan. 6 gal.water heater. Pleasurable TV w/DVD, Radio w/CD, Nav. System, Back up Camera, 2.5 Generator, 11K BTU AC. Fantastic Fan, 18-21 MPG. 450 Invertor. Love the outside shower and complete inside bathroom/shower!
- Rufus Barnes, Texas

2018-10-26 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

The most beautiful of all the Class B's. The attention to detail is phenomenal. It looks like an expensive Yacht with the polished cabinets and the woodwork. It has everything you need to go on the road and for camping and perfect for about town driving too. No need to worry about hook ups and parking ... this Pleasure Way is perfect for the couple who want a weekend get-a-way or a trip to the store or a long vacation. Love this Class B.
- M Taylor, Maryland

2018-09-16 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

I have driven 33,600 miles in my Lexor TS in the last 12 1/2 months--an epic road trip north and south through the U.S.from Pacific to Atlantic coasts, into and across Canada, up the Alaska Highway and back, through the Canadian Rockies, and back down the Pacific coast of the U.S. I bought it secondhand so didn't have manufacturer's warranty. Livability is excellent: good natural light and beautiful views through the large cabin windows, good ventilation, large and quiet 3-way fridge, quiet and efficient inverter/charger,Blu-Ray DVD player,TV, and the always terrific "Fantastic Fan"; energy efficient and dimmable LED lighting, good storage, elegantly finished interior. Friends/family joined me for total of 3 weeks, and living with two people aboard worked just fine. Visit to the factory confirmed that insulation fills the walls and ceiling areas which helps in both cold and hot weather. Drives well, front seats are comfortable through hours on the road, plenty of engine power, reasonable on mileage--averaged around 18 mpg for the whole trip. Many, many miles on gravel/unpaved roads were no problem. My only criticisms: the large kitchen drawer, where pots will be stored, had a flimsy bottom and had to be reinforced, and its latch broke several times (see below); some faulty LEDs, which the lighting manufacturer replaced at no cost to me; propane alarm came on at apparently random times (not uncommon with those devices, but irritating); fridge door can open too far, but Dometic offered excellent fix for that at no cost to me. Cabinets and large galley drawer in this model have plastic latches which broke several times--carry spares! Pleasure-Way has since gone to magnetic closures because broken latches were common. Also, my model has curtains, not the retractable shades which sometimes fail. I never felt "penned in" in this camper--it was a comfortable traveling home.
- Page H-A, California

2018-07-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought my Pleasureway plateau FL on June 6 2018. Used 1 week. Several things broke or was not working. Took it back to dealer for sevice. They still have it and it is now July. My so called PA for this new 2018 is of no help and of course the 90 day personal assistant will expire before i really get to use it. Think twice before buying a PW.
- Marcia Baldwin , Florida

2018-06-03 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

Looked at most of the Class Bs in the industry and pleasure way really stood out as being the best made, designed, and drivability. Coming from an Airstream Trailer, this made the transition easier.
- Don, California

2018-04-11 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL View Listings

This review is in addition to an earlier one posted a few months ago. Once again I’m dealing with another electrical issue due to poor design. Today I had to replace the electrical wiring enabling both the rear tail and clearance lights. These wires are routed between the rear water tank and cross member. This pinch point and ensuing rubbing that occurs caused the wires to fray and short out. The repair shop had to cut out the shorted harness section and reroute the harness around the tank where it would not be subject to this pinch point. Why is Pleasure-Way wiring their vans in an area that is subject to constant movement and rubbing, such as between a water tank and cross member? That to me is a design flaw.
- Roger Guerin, Alberta

2018-04-04 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

We bought our Excel-TS new in '07. It is large enough for 2, yet small enough to maneuver in city traffic. Gas mileage is very good. Being self contained is a plus when traveling. It has provided us with many good camping and traveling experiences. Still a great RV.
- Bruce Gawecki, Ohio

2018-02-24 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

We purchased our Lexor in April 2016 for our 6,880 mile round trip from California to Anchorage on the Alcan Highway. The rig was fantastic! Terrible gravel roads, high winds, torrential rain and even a little snow didn't stop this fabulous vehicle. It was the finest trip of our lives. We now have 11,600 miles on the Lexor, taking it out on trips once a month. In the High Sierras it takes mountain passes with ease. Quality construction makes it still very quiet even after the Alaskan Highway adventure. This is our fifth and best built motor home with our 34 year experience with RVs.
- MikeF, California

2018-02-02 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

I have owned 3 Pleasureway motorhomes. The quality of finish and fit and manufacturer support is great. Of the 3 I like the Pleasureway Excel TS with the V10 engine the best. It is durable and reliable. I like the livability of the Excel TS sleeping configuration, in the twin bed configuration if one person has to get up they do not have to climb over the other person. In general this coach is ideal for two people.
- Jerry Gaylor , Arizona

2018-01-16 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

Love 2016 LEXOR TS just what I always wanted.5'1" I can drive it great and see out of the window shield and my husband is 6'5" and he can fit in it great too.Bed is great for sleeping and refrigerate has room to put groceries in it and love convection oven to bake in it.
- KAREN, Arizona

2018-01-09 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL View Listings

Purchased a pre-owned 2016 PLeasure Way Plateau XL MB in February 2017 from Canadream. It was gently used and well maintained, but PW was quick to blame my ensuing nightmare with maintenance issues on the fact that it was in Canadream’s rental fleet saying that the Coach was abused. This did not sit well with me, as the issues I encountered had nothing to do with maintenance, but more to do with a lack of responsiveness on PW’s part in their admission to a known defect with theIr Load Centre which manages the 12V system in their Coach. In addition their comment would seem to infer that their coaches are not meant to last given this coach was only used for 2 summers prior to my purchasing it. The relay switches in the Load Centre responsible for extending and retracting the sofa so that the Murphy bed can be utilized cannot handle the load imposed by the extension and retraction of the sofa and ultimately they fail and burn out. This is a known issue prior to 2017 and while PW did ultimately pay for the installment of a new board, it wasn’t without much persuasion, as according to them, 2nd owners are not normally entitled to Coach warranties. While I’m grateful that they covered these costs, it has been a huge inconvenience while on the road and in the U.S. in dealing with what should have been an orderly and planned replacement of this Load Centre prior to it failing. Instead PW waits until they ultimately fail while on the road, hugely inconveniencing the traveling RV’er. If this Load Centre fails while traveling, your sleeping options are limited to sleeping on the sofa. If you own or plan on owning a pre 2017 Pleasure Way Plateau XL, ensure that the sofa module with larger relay switches has been added, or the entire Load Centre itself has been replaced, as PW will not address the issue until it rears its ugly head. Maintenance by crisis is not a way of doing business, and I found that PW fought me along the entire way given that my 2016 RV purchased in 2017 was a pre-owned unit. If you’re a first owner of one of their RV’s, you’ll probably be well looked after, but It still begs the question, why don’t they address KNOWN defects in their products prior to the issue surfacing. Their rebuttal to this was that not all will fail, just some.
- Roger Guerin, Alberta