Pleasure-way Plateau RVs Reviews (21)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pleasure-way Plateau RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Pleasure-way Plateau RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2019-06-09 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Sooooo elegant--defn glamping! Love the real wood cherry cabinets and softest ever white leatherette uppolstery. Very comfortable to drive and short enough to fit in many parking spaces. Large frig, real toilet, memory foam mattress murphy bed, etc. I'd love to see it with a wooden floor like a sail boat-that would take the elegance up a notch. Great corian counters, table and 30x 30 shower with skylight, tons of storage. Only drawback is it only sleeps 2-(unless you buy a kid bed that does across driver seat area--but for a single or couple it is perfect.
- Elizabeth Van Dooren, North Carolina

2019-05-17 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

This RV is a driving machine; I have to turn around and remind myself that I’m driving a 23 ft rig...super easy and comfortable. I have driven up to 8 hrs with a few stops. It’s my tiny house equipped with everything I need with a really comfortable bed! I love opening the back doors and having the huge screen..feels like I’m outside while sleeping! The outdoor shower is so handy with hot water. The front lounge works for one who wants to work and the other who wants to sleep! It’s been so much fun cruising for the last 2 years!
- Susan Herhold, California

2019-03-27 2017 Pleasure-way Plateau TS View Listings

In general, we're convinced beyond hesitation that the pleasure way class b is in world of its own. It boasts high quality and lives up to it. The Mercedes sprinter 3500 diesel provides nimble driving, high efficiencies, reliability and dependable resale value. As with most class Bs, storage is at a premium; but there is ample space for essentials. A small cargo rack mounted on your hitch is an easy and economical way to add to the ability to carry added items. Pleasure way's focus and energies are on Class b only. In my opinion, a no brainer purchase!
- Francis ventura, Florida

2019-03-12 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL Widebody View Listings

This RV is easy to drive, gets good gas mileage and is perfect for 2 people. The coach quality of cabinets, countertops, and appliances is excellent. We love the floor plan which allows us to have a living room atmosphere during the day and a dedicated queen bed for sleeping. The best thing is the full sized bathroom across the back which gives us an enclosed shower that is competitive with most class A's and is roomy enough for me to dry my hair with out my elbows banging against the wall. We have found that there is plenty of storage cabinets and drawers for cooking and clothing. In fact, I have many items in the upper cabinet in the kitchen area that I have not used while traveling/camping. We use the large storage compartment over the cab for items like an electric heater, windshield shades, large comforter (when its cold), an outdoor folding table, and sometimes for a few clothing items. Most of our clothing can be stored in the closet and drawers under the sofa. Sheets and a blanket can stay on the bed when it is vertical, and pillows fit nicely behind the sofa. This has been a great way to travel and camp for us!
- Charles Rabuck, Pennsylvania

2019-02-03 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Its pretty small for 2 people. t was originally purchased in February of 2014. I bought it used from a dealer in Nokomis Fl in march of 2017. It had 25,000 miles on it. I have put an additional 15,000 on it. In April of this year both rear side windows had to be removed and resealed as rain poured in. Pleasure Way said they were not responsible. It is again in the repair shop as rain is pouring in on the drivers side behind an outside panel . I am very disappointed in the integrity of the construction of this Pleasure Way. The interior walls are now once again stained by rain getting inside and of course mold is a worry. Would never buy another Pleasure Way.
- Lynn, Florida

2018-11-09 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Excellent condition. Maintained by Mercedes Dealership per manf. Recommendations - records available. See Pleasure web site for spec. https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/Brochure2014_1.pdf INTERIOR FEATURES: Very high quality interior. Queen size elec. operated couch which converts to Very comfortable Queen or 2 Twins, 2 seats w/ removable table. Swivel front seat. Private Bathroom / Shower w/sink. Kitchen with: Good size refridgerator/freezer. Convection Micowave, 2 burner gas ranger & low profile exhaust fan. 6 gal.water heater. More: TV w/DVD, Radio w/CD, Nav. System, Back up Camera, 2.5 Generator, 11K BTU AC. Fantastic Fan, 18-21 MPG. 450 Invertor. EXTERIOR FEATURES: hitch on back w/ elec. wiring, exterior outlets, exterior shower, Large powered Awning. Dual Axle. Hook up and take down takes about 5 minutes. COSTS: OUR Private Seller’s Price $77,000.
- Rufus Barnes, Texas

2018-11-04 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Excellent condition with plush comfort, great design, plenty of storage, and super ease of driving, even in heavy traffic. Mercedes diesel engine for climbing, long reliability and 20 mph; plus, dual axle for comfortable traveling. Works very well for extended camping trip or quick excursions. Kitchen complete with Excellent size refridge freezer for class B. Convection Micowave, 2 burner gas range & low profile exhaust fan. 6 gal.water heater. Pleasurable TV w/DVD, Radio w/CD, Nav. System, Back up Camera, 2.5 Generator, 11K BTU AC. Fantastic Fan, 18-21 MPG. 450 Invertor. Love the outside shower and complete inside bathroom/shower!
- Rufus Barnes, Texas

2018-10-26 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

The most beautiful of all the Class B's. The attention to detail is phenomenal. It looks like an expensive Yacht with the polished cabinets and the woodwork. It has everything you need to go on the road and for camping and perfect for about town driving too. No need to worry about hook ups and parking ... this Pleasure Way is perfect for the couple who want a weekend get-a-way or a trip to the store or a long vacation. Love this Class B.
- M Taylor, Maryland

2018-07-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought my Pleasureway plateau FL on June 6 2018. Used 1 week. Several things broke or was not working. Took it back to dealer for sevice. They still have it and it is now July. My so called PA for this new 2018 is of no help and of course the 90 day personal assistant will expire before i really get to use it. Think twice before buying a PW.
- Marcia Baldwin , Florida

2018-04-11 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL View Listings

This review is in addition to an earlier one posted a few months ago. Once again I’m dealing with another electrical issue due to poor design. Today I had to replace the electrical wiring enabling both the rear tail and clearance lights. These wires are routed between the rear water tank and cross member. This pinch point and ensuing rubbing that occurs caused the wires to fray and short out. The repair shop had to cut out the shorted harness section and reroute the harness around the tank where it would not be subject to this pinch point. Why is Pleasure-Way wiring their vans in an area that is subject to constant movement and rubbing, such as between a water tank and cross member? That to me is a design flaw.
- Roger Guerin, Alberta

2018-01-09 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau XL View Listings

Purchased a pre-owned 2016 PLeasure Way Plateau XL MB in February 2017 from Canadream. It was gently used and well maintained, but PW was quick to blame my ensuing nightmare with maintenance issues on the fact that it was in Canadream’s rental fleet saying that the Coach was abused. This did not sit well with me, as the issues I encountered had nothing to do with maintenance, but more to do with a lack of responsiveness on PW’s part in their admission to a known defect with theIr Load Centre which manages the 12V system in their Coach. In addition their comment would seem to infer that their coaches are not meant to last given this coach was only used for 2 summers prior to my purchasing it. The relay switches in the Load Centre responsible for extending and retracting the sofa so that the Murphy bed can be utilized cannot handle the load imposed by the extension and retraction of the sofa and ultimately they fail and burn out. This is a known issue prior to 2017 and while PW did ultimately pay for the installment of a new board, it wasn’t without much persuasion, as according to them, 2nd owners are not normally entitled to Coach warranties. While I’m grateful that they covered these costs, it has been a huge inconvenience while on the road and in the U.S. in dealing with what should have been an orderly and planned replacement of this Load Centre prior to it failing. Instead PW waits until they ultimately fail while on the road, hugely inconveniencing the traveling RV’er. If this Load Centre fails while traveling, your sleeping options are limited to sleeping on the sofa. If you own or plan on owning a pre 2017 Pleasure Way Plateau XL, ensure that the sofa module with larger relay switches has been added, or the entire Load Centre itself has been replaced, as PW will not address the issue until it rears its ugly head. Maintenance by crisis is not a way of doing business, and I found that PW fought me along the entire way given that my 2016 RV purchased in 2017 was a pre-owned unit. If you’re a first owner of one of their RV’s, you’ll probably be well looked after, but It still begs the question, why don’t they address KNOWN defects in their products prior to the issue surfacing. Their rebuttal to this was that not all will fail, just some.
- Roger Guerin, Alberta

2017-12-20 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Almost perfect, great quality, we love driving, great fuel economy. We take many 3 to 4 day trip, we stay free in most towns we visit. We stay only at high rated safe places like Cracker Barrel, get up early, eat breakfast, then on the road to our next adventure after a good nights sleep. ??it
- Samuel Powell, Florida

2017-12-08 2007 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

A pleasure to drive and some of the best quality around. Averages about 21-22 mpg and has great maneuverability. Mercedes quality throughout and so many conveniences. There is a good reason they call it a pleasure way.
- Sweetride, Washington

2017-07-07 2006 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

We have had lots of RVs, two Class Bs, one Class C, two Class As, travel trailers in 13', 16', 17', and 27', and a fully self-contained full-sized pickup camper and except for the 40' diesel pusher Class A with 4 slides (and Lazy-Boy recliners), we've never found any that were comfortable to sit around in and relax/watch TV. You either have to sit upright at a dinette or lay on the bed. Evenings can be long with a lot of times spent inside and if the weather turns too bad to be outside hiking, you might spend days indoors. This Pleasure-way Class B has an electric reclining rear couch (that makes into twin beds or a king bed) and ottomans are perfect to sit around in for many hours. It's the most comfortable RV we've ever owned. It's also the most fun to drive and the most economical at 25 mpg. 2006 is the last year Mercedes used the very reliable and economical 5 cylinder inline turbo-diesel and it's the best engine they ever built. Everything about this van is perfect for a couple and the factory support on vans that are out of warranty is out of this world.
- Lon Lawrence, New Mexico

2016-08-06 2007 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

We love this RV! I am only 4ft 11" and I could drive it with ease. Gets great gas mileage, the bad is more comfortable them ours at home. If we want to leave the RV park, just on hook 3 things & drive away, no need for an additional car. Went cross country for 6 weeks, and Wei had everything we needed. Mercedes Workmanship is Impeccable !! They thought of everything. Comfort and convenience! The Mercedes engine never lets you down, no mater what the weather conditions are!
- Suzanne, New York

2015-10-17 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

We had a great experience with this conversion model on a MB Sprinter chassis. It performed very well on our coast to coast RV adventure touring National and State Parks. We especially enjoyed being able to camp in National Park campgrounds which often have length limitations. Since it has no slideouts, we were able to park it on city streets of Chicago and Savannah, GA. The appliances all worked well, and the floor plan was perfect. The bed was comfortable, even for my height of 6'3". The large windows were very nice and are not found on most box van conversions. Gas mileage was great at 20-22 MPG, and the van performed well through the mountains with it's 5 speed automatic. My wife drove about 1/3 of the time. The side mirrors and backup camera made parking quite easy. We had to replace 3 windows under warranty as well as the LP regulator, but all works well now. The fit and finish of this Pleasure Way model was excellent, held up very well.
- Dirk Havlak, Washington

2015-05-03 2011 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This vehicle hauls five persons legally. Perfect for weekends and cross country. Super mileage and engine performance. A Mercedes diesel V6 ranked to run 300,000 miles. Drives like the big old GM and Ford luxury cars...your wife or girlfriend will love it...check out the Pleasure-way web site for a tour with the chief engineer...
- Tony, California

2015-04-16 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

For two people that enjoy traveling or going to state and national parks you couldn't ask for a better unit, especially if you want to maneuver into that perfect spot. Those that are familiar with Class B lifestyle would have to agree that this is probably one of the very best on the market. I rated livability at only 4 stars because of the shower. Normally I would use the facilities at state parks but when you are boondocking it's just a little tight, but that's my only complaint. The RV at 68 mph will get over 18 mpg and the comfort is incredible, I feel I can drive for ever but when we do want to stop we don't worry where we're going to park if we want to stop at a restaurant or anywhere really. The forward lounge is a great place to kick back, watch TV or a movie on Blu-Ray. Surf the web or eat dinner. If you want to lay back for awhile use the rear sofa and again watch TV or a movie. The large pass through door is convenient especially with the serving area, sit outside by the fire serve up appetizers or dinner. Overall, the RV / camping experience couldn't be better.
- Robb Jones, Florida

2014-12-18 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

5,300 miles the first 4 months and love the van. Drives much better than my prior Chevrolet 3500. Floor plan is a huge improvement from the Roadtrek. No issues to report.
- Gary Hirsch, Michigan

2014-12-17 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

It's absolutely perfect for my needs. Only 21 ft. long, it's fully contained with everything a Class A has but drives and parks anywhere a car can. No RV Park required for camping. Quality through and through. The Mercedes Diesel engine is powerful and gets up to 22 mpg. Not for a family but ideal for one or a couple.
- Chuck, Mississippi