Pleasure-way Lexor RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pleasure-way Lexor RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Gregg S. from Colorado says:

Have you owned any Pleasure-way Lexor RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

Our experience has been dismal. Several lights quit working, the electrical cable was the wrong size, the generator rattled like it was coming through the floor, the voltage inverter was so loud we could not hear the TV, a latch fell off of a cabinet, the molding was falling off the closet and several cabinets, the battery charger has a loud hum, and the front USB port didn't work. It was really bufffeted around by the wind. It has now been in the shop over a month waiting for parts from Canada. We are not sure how persistent the dealer has been in trying to get the parts. Come on, this is the 21st century. There is such a thing as overnight shipping. Don't buy this van unless you check everything out thoroughly beforehand and have the patience of a saint.
- Gregg S., Colorado

2018-09-16 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

I have driven 33,600 miles in my Lexor TS in the last 12 1/2 months--an epic road trip north and south through the U.S.from Pacific to Atlantic coasts, into and across Canada, up the Alaska Highway and back, through the Canadian Rockies, and back down the Pacific coast of the U.S. I bought it secondhand so didn't have manufacturer's warranty. Livability is excellent: good natural light and beautiful views through the large cabin windows, good ventilation, large and quiet 3-way fridge, quiet and efficient inverter/charger,Blu-Ray DVD player,TV, and the always terrific "Fantastic Fan"; energy efficient and dimmable LED lighting, good storage, elegantly finished interior. Friends/family joined me for total of 3 weeks, and living with two people aboard worked just fine. Visit to the factory confirmed that insulation fills the walls and ceiling areas which helps in both cold and hot weather. Drives well, front seats are comfortable through hours on the road, plenty of engine power, reasonable on mileage--averaged around 18 mpg for the whole trip. Many, many miles on gravel/unpaved roads were no problem. My only criticisms: the large kitchen drawer, where pots will be stored, had a flimsy bottom and had to be reinforced, and its latch broke several times (see below); some faulty LEDs, which the lighting manufacturer replaced at no cost to me; propane alarm came on at apparently random times (not uncommon with those devices, but irritating); fridge door can open too far, but Dometic offered excellent fix for that at no cost to me. Cabinets and large galley drawer in this model have plastic latches which broke several times--carry spares! Pleasure-Way has since gone to magnetic closures because broken latches were common. Also, my model has curtains, not the retractable shades which sometimes fail. I never felt "penned in" in this camper--it was a comfortable traveling home.
- Page H-A, California

2018-02-24 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

We purchased our Lexor in April 2016 for our 6,880 mile round trip from California to Anchorage on the Alcan Highway. The rig was fantastic! Terrible gravel roads, high winds, torrential rain and even a little snow didn't stop this fabulous vehicle. It was the finest trip of our lives. We now have 11,600 miles on the Lexor, taking it out on trips once a month. In the High Sierras it takes mountain passes with ease. Quality construction makes it still very quiet even after the Alaskan Highway adventure. This is our fifth and best built motor home with our 34 year experience with RVs.
- MikeF, California

2018-01-16 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

Love 2016 LEXOR TS just what I always wanted.5'1" I can drive it great and see out of the window shield and my husband is 6'5" and he can fit in it great too.Bed is great for sleeping and refrigerate has room to put groceries in it and love convection oven to bake in it.
- KAREN, Arizona

2017-04-29 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

I have a 2016 and love it. Perfect vehicle for 1-2 people. Very nice to drive. Good power on hills. I use to have a Roadtrek, I am happy I switched to the Pleasure Way Lexor TS. I can cook anything we need and I love coming home to it. Wet shower is large enough as is the refrigerator. Excellent choice for a class B.
- Beatrice , California

2014-12-19 2009 Pleasure-Way Lexor RLH View Listings

Next best thing to living in a tropical home on the beach.
- George, California

2014-12-17 2000 Pleasure-Way Lexor TD View Listings

I've had it for 4 years and have had very little cost other than gas [14.9 mpg)
- R V Ray, Missouri