Pleasure-way Excel RVs Reviews (17)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pleasure-way Excel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Peter Jollis from Ohio says:

Have you owned any Pleasure-way Excel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

We have owned 2 different models and both are 5 star worthy. They are easy to drive and are used as an around town vehicle part of the time. Our current model is only 2 weeks old, but the 1,300 miles we have put on it so far have been enjoyable. Room inside is plenty for 2 adults and one of our grandsons has joined us on some weekend camping trips. The fit and finish is so good, that we would not consider any other manufacturer for a class B unit.
- Peter Jollis, Ohio

2019-05-18 2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

These hand built Class B camper vans are built with great care in Canada to very high standards. The TD model has the twin beds that can convert into a large queen size bed, with a memory foam mattress. Super easy to drive and park, since they are only 20 feet long. The ones on the Ford chassis, with the very reliable Ford V8 motor. are my top choice. Traveling around the US it is usually not too hard to find a Ford dealer's repair shop, if needed. The 5.4 Liter motor has enough horses to climb hills quite easy. It can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- BOB, California

2019-01-19 1997 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

I loved our RV it felt like home away from home wherever we traveled to. I liked the privacy of our bedroom & the spaciousness of the RV. The reclining captain chairs are an asset bc with that & the couch it feels like a living room with the flat screen tv and surround sound it makes for great family time. The motarized windshield blind helps for privacy too! The kids love the bunk beds especially with the DVD players & electrical outlets to charge their phones or gaming systems and have their privacy too. There is a ton of storage on the RV in the kitchen for food dishes and the linens plus on the outside of the rv for anything u need!
- Angel Pollan, Mississippi

2018-12-08 1997 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

One of the best built in the industry. Has all the amenenities of a larger RV ,but you can park it anywhere and use it as your daily driver. Live in capable while you work at your work and then take off for weekend get a ways!! This is a well thought out RV that holds its value!!
- KENTON KOVELL, Nevada

2018-06-03 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

Looked at most of the Class Bs in the industry and pleasure way really stood out as being the best made, designed, and drivability. Coming from an Airstream Trailer, this made the transition easier.
- Don, California

2018-04-04 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

We bought our Excel-TS new in '07. It is large enough for 2, yet small enough to maneuver in city traffic. Gas mileage is very good. Being self contained is a plus when traveling. It has provided us with many good camping and traveling experiences. Still a great RV.
- Bruce Gawecki, Ohio

2018-02-02 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

I have owned 3 Pleasureway motorhomes. The quality of finish and fit and manufacturer support is great. Of the 3 I like the Pleasureway Excel TS with the V10 engine the best. It is durable and reliable. I like the livability of the Excel TS sleeping configuration, in the twin bed configuration if one person has to get up they do not have to climb over the other person. In general this coach is ideal for two people.
- Jerry Gaylor , Arizona

2017-07-19 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

For a small RV, this is a very comfortable rig. The isle is wide enough that two adults can walk without hitting one another - unlike some of the RVs out there. Pleasure-Way makes a very good product. The floor plan is such that a person can be in the living area watching TV or working on a computer while others can be in the kitchen area or bathroom. Since this unit is on an E350 chassis, it is not intimidating to drive. We actually use it from time to time as a second vehicle for errands around town. Overall, we are pleased with this unit.
- Steve Newnum, South Dakota

2016-10-09 1998 Pleasure-Way Excel RD View Listings

I love my 1998 Pleasureway RV!!! I bought it in May 2016 and it only had 64,000 miles on it! Everything on it works great and the exterior and interior almost look brand new. No one can believe it is 18 years old! I had backup camera installed. The only other things I had done were put on new shocks, change oil, rotate tires. Just regular maintenance! Took it on first trip down to Florida and it did great. Cant wait to go on a lot more adventures!!! I would highly recommend Pleasureway RV's as they are well built and fun to drive and have all you need for a home away from home!
- Colleen Becker, Missouri

2016-07-04 2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

For 12 years old, under 70,000 miles, this van/RV is in excellent condition! It comes fully furnished. The only "down" side is that the interior is about 6' tall. Therefore, it is somewhat short for anyone who is over that height.
- Craig, Washington

2016-05-01 2005 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

A dream that came true finding a used Pleasure Way on a lot in Canada. I bought it the same day it came available at the dealer in Calgary. It looked like new. Beautifully crafted. I added 100watt plus solar panel, four HD cameras with a large monitor to aid side and back viewing, AGM 27 series deep cycl 12 v battery plus KN air filter, and Onon generator? I sold my 1978 Winnie RG 20 in four hours after listing on kjjiti. I will miss the cupboards and four burner stove an especially the oven ( I tend to take too much dry camping. It will be a new experince using a two burner and micro wave touring across Canada this June/July to the east coast. Happy Trails. It's A1 great beds
- Ford Marshall, Alberta

2016-01-08 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

If your looking for a small RV fully self contained, this is the way to go. Very easy to drive and can be parked in any parking space anywhere. Pleasure Way builds a Top of the Line RV. The V10 gets great mileage and gas the perfect power for climbing in higher altitudes. I would highly recommend this RV for anyone looking for a Class B! Best made is Pleasure Way!!!!
- Joe, Tennessee

2015-10-17 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

A Pleasure Way is built to last and uses only the Best materials. Everything you need in a smaller space and can be parked anywhere!
- Willmore, Texas

2014-12-29 2001 Pleasure-Way Excel 35FLR View Listings

Purchased in July, 2014. Use around town for 2nd vehicle. Park it in any parking spot. Went on one trip and all of the hook-ups worked. Am not a people hauler, so chair behind driver is now a storage cabinet. Wanted max. storage so elected to leave sofa made into bed, therefore giving me max. storage under the bed, without having to switch storage from under the bed to behind the couch. This model does not have a sin k I n the bathroom, but that is not really a big deal, when I am the only one using it. Get 18miles plus a fraction on the road.
- Ella Teders, Oklahoma

2014-12-19 2006 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

We are really enjoying that being only 20'long, we can park in most city parking spaces. It is a two person RV, so works well for us. I tell people that we have all the features of larger motor homes except for floor space. We are willing give that up to be able to go most anywhere with the unit. We are pleased with the amount of storage space we have with inside and outside compartments. We consistently get over 14 MPG with the gas V8 Engine and still have power to get around hills adequately. It had 100,000 miles when we purchased it this spring. It was scary to drive until I replaced the shocks and very worn out front torsion bar bushings. It is much better now. I plan to install rear wheel spacers and active suspension that I have read will improve the stability even more. We looked at many class B RVs before purchasing. We had decided Pleasure-Way was what we wanted and have not been disappointed.
- Wayne Turner, Washington

2014-12-18 2013 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

It is the perfect motor home. The smaller size allows us to get into the back county of the the National Forests and National Parks. We have camped on the beaches of TX, and National Forests in 14 states. The highway handing and parking in any parking space are also very strong quantities for our Vacation Van. Out longest trip has been 10 weeks, will try to break our personal record this winter. Pleasure Way focuses on Quality, and Customer Service!!!
- Mark Rapelje, Michigan

2014-12-16 2012 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

Nice all around rig not good for full time living.
- Bob Young, Florida