Pleasure-Way Class B Reviews on RV Insider (58)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pleasure-Way Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack Baker from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought it on June 13th. I have a family reunion July 7-11; I'm leaving on July 6. On June 19-20, I took it to Zion NP to check everything out. The refer would not cool; took it back to the dealer. The cooling unit has a pinhole leak preventing it from reaching an acceptable refer temp. The dealer is unable to obtain a replacement refer from Dometic before my trip. I called Pleasure Way. The claim they need all of their Dometic refer stock for units in production. Basically, they said "You bought it, good-bye". I have lost all respect for Pleasure Way and do not expect decent service for any future warranty claims, if any. I am disgusted as I have to take an ice chest for a two-week trip in an already crowded RV. Pleasure Way gets one star because I could not rate them any lower.
- Jack Baker, Nevada

2020-09-18 2013 Pleasure-Way Pursuit 22 View Listings

I'm the original owner of this exact RV. It's a great little motor home. I had many wonderful camping experiences in it, sometimes alone, sometimes with family. Only sold because my new husband bought a larger motorhome for us.
- Terri Netter, California

2020-09-15 2015 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

We have truly loved every minute in our Pleasure-Way since we drove it off the dealer's lot in January 2015. Even though it has over 70,000 miles, it is still in pristine condition. We use it on average of 5 - 6 months a year, spending three months in the Florida Keys for the past 5 winters. We are saddened to see it go but we're simply getting too old to drive long distances any longer.
- Thomas Hopper, New Hampshire

2020-07-27 2017 Pleasure-way Ascent TS View Listings

Electrical fire, gas leak, P-way refused to fix anything.Refuse to help with information needed to repair. Loose electrical connections everywhere. Wrong hardware everywhere. Factory troubleshooters and dealership very un - knowledgeable about very faulty product. P-way is crap.
- Charles Hubble, Colorado

2020-07-23 2010 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

We love our class B Pleasure-Way. It is easy to drive and park even in the city. It is so handy to have toilet, stove and fridge. You can stop for a break whenever you want. No matter where you are you sleep in your own bed. It is our home away from home!
- Mogens Jorgensen, Saskatchewan

2020-07-11 2003 Pleasure-Way Excel 20TS View Listings

I love this rig. I'm single 65 yr old female and HAVE NEVER BEEN uncomfortable driving/ parking or sleeping in it. I have never had any issues with it. It has a lot of storage and we'll designed. People always ask if they can see inside and love the beauty of it. I have NOT towed with it although owner's manual states you can tow with it. Only selling to buy a house.
- tjtr.1977, Oklahoma

2020-02-11 2019 Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS View Listings

We are from Texas and purchased our Pleasureway Plateau XLTS new from Fretz RV in Souderton, Penn. It was our first RV, and it was a great experience. What we liked best about the coach was its ease of maneuvering in city streets and parking lots plus the smooth highway driving. I installed an extra rear view camera so we could monitor the traffic behind us. Set up and leaving the RV parks was easy with Pleasureway's electric and plumbing ports. Inside the cabin the AC worked very well, and the fantastic fan was tremendous. The TS has the fold down sofa that turns into a queen bed, and sleeping was great. The Mercedes diesel engine performs perfectly with out any problems after 11K miles. The shower is perfect for me as I am over 6 feet tall. I would recommend this coach above all others of the 'B' class.
- James Burkholder, Texas

2020-01-12 2009 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

We loved this Pleasure-way. It has been most dependable, but decided to sell and seek a larger RV geared for comfort being we are retired seniors. We are looking now for a Sprinter upto 24' with more space
- Stan Shapoff, California

2019-12-31 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Amazing, drives like a car, has everything..........................................................................................................................................................................................
- Rob Wexler, California

2019-11-14 2005 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

This RV is mostly good for 2 people, easy to drive on the hwy or of road, can park anywere. Have all the comfort we need on the road. It is like home away from home....The ride on the passes in the mountains is like any other van... it is fantastic, we can go with a regular speed, no slowing down up the hills. We are driving under 3000 RPM. With this RV our traveling as comfortable it’s can be.
- Margaret Koreny, California

2019-11-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Bought a Plateau ts 2018 in October 2018 at 20,000 km from a Pleasure way dealer. Had problems with defective sensors for black and grey holding tanks, the Fiamma awning is unusable since our purchase, and now there is a safety recall, awning can open while driving, nothing less. It happens to us last July, fortunately just before we access the highway. When I called PW customer service last week, I was told to buy Velcro straps to prevent this problem. After arguing, they accept to send me those straps « when avalaible ». Also have problem with peeling of the Ultra leather fabric that cover both driver and passenger seat. Again, Pleasure way denied their responsibility and refer me to Ultra fabrics inc., their provider. This corporation answer me they only deals with their direct customer, Pleasure way, also telling me that their fabric was still under warranty. Believe it or not, Pleasure way refuse to process my request saying the warranty is not transferable, because the RV had 20,000 km at the moment of purchase. So be aware, Pleasure way denied their responsibility when you have a problem with a defective component. Their customer service is detestable. One of their customer service attendant is agressive and impolite. Will not buy Pleasure way again.
- Michel Grenier, Quebec

2019-06-21 2012 Pleasure-way Excel TS View Listings

Just heading home after a 3 week vacation in my unit. I have had it for 5 years but only taken weekend or shorter trips. This is my first longer trip. I bought it 2 years used in 2014 and have had very few problems. I did have an issue with the Dometic fridge but it was repaired for free under a recall issue that was missed. The build quality is amazing. I am often looking around my unit and have yet to find any single thing wrong except for little issues that I can fix on my own. There is the usual maintenance on both rig and van but that is to be expected. I did find that keeping the "Ride Rites" at the proper inflation makes it much easier to drive. I was just at a PW rally and the representative told me I could sell my unit for higher than the price I paid. This units keep their value which is very different from the other brand names. I spent a couple of rainy evenings in the unit and was very comfortable and cozy reading, computing and cooking. Didn't feel closed in at all. I love my unit. would sell
- Lynn Adamson, Alberta

2019-06-09 2015 Pleasure-way Plateau XL View Listings

Sooooo elegant--defn glamping! Love the real wood cherry cabinets and softest ever white leatherette uppolstery. Very comfortable to drive and short enough to fit in many parking spaces. Large frig, real toilet, memory foam mattress murphy bed, etc. I'd love to see it with a wooden floor like a sail boat-that would take the elegance up a notch. Great corian counters, table and 30x 30 shower with skylight, tons of storage. Only drawback is it only sleeps 2-(unless you buy a kid bed that does across driver seat area--but for a single or couple it is perfect.
- Elizabeth Van Dooren, North Carolina

2019-05-18 2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

These hand built Class B camper vans are built with great care in Canada to very high standards. The TD model has the twin beds that can convert into a large queen size bed, with a memory foam mattress. Super easy to drive and park, since they are only 20 feet long. The ones on the Ford chassis, with the very reliable Ford V8 motor. are my top choice. Traveling around the US it is usually not too hard to find a Ford dealer's repair shop, if needed. The 5.4 Liter motor has enough horses to climb hills quite easy. It can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- BOB, California

2019-05-17 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

This RV is a driving machine; I have to turn around and remind myself that I’m driving a 23 ft rig...super easy and comfortable. I have driven up to 8 hrs with a few stops. It’s my tiny house equipped with everything I need with a really comfortable bed! I love opening the back doors and having the huge screen..feels like I’m outside while sleeping! The outdoor shower is so handy with hot water. The front lounge works for one who wants to work and the other who wants to sleep! It’s been so much fun cruising for the last 2 years!
- Susan Herhold, California

2019-03-27 2017 Pleasure-way Plateau TS View Listings

In general, we're convinced beyond hesitation that the pleasure way class b is in world of its own. It boasts high quality and lives up to it. The Mercedes sprinter 3500 diesel provides nimble driving, high efficiencies, reliability and dependable resale value. As with most class Bs, storage is at a premium; but there is ample space for essentials. A small cargo rack mounted on your hitch is an easy and economical way to add to the ability to carry added items. Pleasure way's focus and energies are on Class b only. In my opinion, a no brainer purchase!
- Francis ventura, Florida

2019-02-03 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

Its pretty small for 2 people. t was originally purchased in February of 2014. I bought it used from a dealer in Nokomis Fl in march of 2017. It had 25,000 miles on it. I have put an additional 15,000 on it. In April of this year both rear side windows had to be removed and resealed as rain poured in. Pleasure Way said they were not responsible. It is again in the repair shop as rain is pouring in on the drivers side behind an outside panel . I am very disappointed in the integrity of the construction of this Pleasure Way. The interior walls are now once again stained by rain getting inside and of course mold is a worry. Would never buy another Pleasure Way.
- Lynn, Florida

2019-01-19 1997 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

I loved our RV it felt like home away from home wherever we traveled to. I liked the privacy of our bedroom & the spaciousness of the RV. The reclining captain chairs are an asset bc with that & the couch it feels like a living room with the flat screen tv and surround sound it makes for great family time. The motarized windshield blind helps for privacy too! The kids love the bunk beds especially with the DVD players & electrical outlets to charge their phones or gaming systems and have their privacy too. There is a ton of storage on the RV in the kitchen for food dishes and the linens plus on the outside of the rv for anything u need!
- Angel Pollan, Mississippi

2018-12-08 1997 Pleasure-Way Excel TD View Listings

One of the best built in the industry. Has all the amenenities of a larger RV ,but you can park it anywhere and use it as your daily driver. Live in capable while you work at your work and then take off for weekend get a ways!! This is a well thought out RV that holds its value!!
- KENTON KOVELL, Nevada

2018-11-09 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Excellent condition. Maintained by Mercedes Dealership per manf. Recommendations - records available. See Pleasure web site for spec. https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/Brochure2014_1.pdf INTERIOR FEATURES: Very high quality interior. Queen size elec. operated couch which converts to Very comfortable Queen or 2 Twins, 2 seats w/ removable table. Swivel front seat. Private Bathroom / Shower w/sink. Kitchen with: Good size refridgerator/freezer. Convection Micowave, 2 burner gas ranger & low profile exhaust fan. 6 gal.water heater. More: TV w/DVD, Radio w/CD, Nav. System, Back up Camera, 2.5 Generator, 11K BTU AC. Fantastic Fan, 18-21 MPG. 450 Invertor. EXTERIOR FEATURES: hitch on back w/ elec. wiring, exterior outlets, exterior shower, Large powered Awning. Dual Axle. Hook up and take down takes about 5 minutes. COSTS: OUR Private Seller’s Price $77,000.
- Rufus Barnes, Texas

2018-11-04 2014 Pleasure-Way Plateau TS View Listings

Excellent condition with plush comfort, great design, plenty of storage, and super ease of driving, even in heavy traffic. Mercedes diesel engine for climbing, long reliability and 20 mph; plus, dual axle for comfortable traveling. Works very well for extended camping trip or quick excursions. Kitchen complete with Excellent size refridge freezer for class B. Convection Micowave, 2 burner gas range & low profile exhaust fan. 6 gal.water heater. Pleasurable TV w/DVD, Radio w/CD, Nav. System, Back up Camera, 2.5 Generator, 11K BTU AC. Fantastic Fan, 18-21 MPG. 450 Invertor. Love the outside shower and complete inside bathroom/shower!
- Rufus Barnes, Texas

2018-10-26 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

The most beautiful of all the Class B's. The attention to detail is phenomenal. It looks like an expensive Yacht with the polished cabinets and the woodwork. It has everything you need to go on the road and for camping and perfect for about town driving too. No need to worry about hook ups and parking ... this Pleasure Way is perfect for the couple who want a weekend get-a-way or a trip to the store or a long vacation. Love this Class B.
- M Taylor, Maryland

2018-09-16 2016 Pleasure-way Lexor TS View Listings

I have driven 33,600 miles in my Lexor TS in the last 12 1/2 months--an epic road trip north and south through the U.S.from Pacific to Atlantic coasts, into and across Canada, up the Alaska Highway and back, through the Canadian Rockies, and back down the Pacific coast of the U.S. I bought it secondhand so didn't have manufacturer's warranty. Livability is excellent: good natural light and beautiful views through the large cabin windows, good ventilation, large and quiet 3-way fridge, quiet and efficient inverter/charger,Blu-Ray DVD player,TV, and the always terrific "Fantastic Fan"; energy efficient and dimmable LED lighting, good storage, elegantly finished interior. Friends/family joined me for total of 3 weeks, and living with two people aboard worked just fine. Visit to the factory confirmed that insulation fills the walls and ceiling areas which helps in both cold and hot weather. Drives well, front seats are comfortable through hours on the road, plenty of engine power, reasonable on mileage--averaged around 18 mpg for the whole trip. Many, many miles on gravel/unpaved roads were no problem. My only criticisms: the large kitchen drawer, where pots will be stored, had a flimsy bottom and had to be reinforced, and its latch broke several times (see below); some faulty LEDs, which the lighting manufacturer replaced at no cost to me; propane alarm came on at apparently random times (not uncommon with those devices, but irritating); fridge door can open too far, but Dometic offered excellent fix for that at no cost to me. Cabinets and large galley drawer in this model have plastic latches which broke several times--carry spares! Pleasure-Way has since gone to magnetic closures because broken latches were common. Also, my model has curtains, not the retractable shades which sometimes fail. I never felt "penned in" in this camper--it was a comfortable traveling home.
- Page H-A, California

2018-07-08 2018 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

I bought my Pleasureway plateau FL on June 6 2018. Used 1 week. Several things broke or was not working. Took it back to dealer for sevice. They still have it and it is now July. My so called PA for this new 2018 is of no help and of course the 90 day personal assistant will expire before i really get to use it. Think twice before buying a PW.
- Marcia Baldwin , Florida

2018-06-03 2007 Pleasure-Way Excel TS View Listings

Looked at most of the Class Bs in the industry and pleasure way really stood out as being the best made, designed, and drivability. Coming from an Airstream Trailer, this made the transition easier.
- Don, California