Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser RVs Reviews (17)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ron Goodspeed from New Hampshire says:

Have you owned any Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 3100 View Listings

having owned 7 motor coaches over the years I feel justified in passing judgment on many topics surrounding a motor coach. I have owned two Phoenix Cruiser coaches and I have loved both of them. I found the workmanship and construction far superior compared to other main line manufacturers. I have next to zero issues with my 2012 3100 PC and if I do have any problems I call the owner of the company directly and he walks me thru what to do. if I can not fix the issue he will give you permission to go to any RV dealer to get it fixed. nice driving coaches, they are not for everyone since they are on the small side but that is what we like after trading down from the 38' coaches.
- Ron Goodspeed, New Hampshire

2019-11-12 2010 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2551 View Listings

Great all around RV - comfortable - large enough to camp for weeks - but small enough to drive easily! Great buy!!Lots of extras to make camping easy.... but not complicated. Two heaters plus AC! Ready to drive away.
- Bev Bell, Illinois

2019-10-28 2010 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2552 View Listings

I love love love this RV but I must retire from heading out on the road. She has 43000 gentle nonsmoking miles and has been well maintained since we bought her from the factory in 2010. Her service records are available on request. The layout is great for those of us who get up in the night - one doesn't have to crawl over another. Drives great- much like a van. Visibility is good with the back-up camera and extended rearview mirrors. Emma May (as we fondly call her) needs a home that will appreciate her and all her extras!
- Mary Leung, Illinois

2018-11-26 2005 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2350 View Listings

I've owned all types of RV's since the 80's. In 2001 I became the proud owner of a diesel Chinook Concourse and kept it for 14 years and put on 110,000 miles without any major repairs. We traded the Chinook in for a 27' bumper tow, which we dearly love for extended stays at one place. But we missed the road trips we took in our Class B+. We liked the quality and small footprint of the Chinook but did not like the changeover of a couch to a bed every night. And at 70+ years we did not want a over the cab bed. That's where the Phoenix Cruiser 2350 caught our eye. It was only 3' longer than our Chinook and at a glance the outside size almost looked the same. But the inside of the Phoenix Cruiser seemed huge compared to the Chinook. I has a permanent bed, much bigger bathroom, 3rd passenger chair and a slide out. The build quality is comparable to the Chinook but it has much more storage. I'm getting 12-13 MPG at 60-65 MPH. It goes down to 11 if I go 70+ MPG. I prefer the Triton V10 because it preforms equal to a diesel but with much less operating costs. We still use out bumper tow for extended stays but the Phoenix Cruiser is our road trip favorite. If your lucky to find a well cared for, used Phoenix Cruise at a reasonable price you will get a quality RV that will give you what you need in a small class B+.
- Lawrence J Zoller, Indiana

2018-10-02 2007 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2350 View Listings

We bought our Phoenix Cruiser 2350 new in June 2007. We special ordered it specifically without a slide out. The design, workmanship, and materials used are of a noticeably higher standard. 11.5 years owned so far and we still love it. Being a bit scaled-down with a lower-over-all height and width along with it's aerodynamic shape, it is fairly easy to drive and maneuver well in national parks and such. If we ever totaled our PC, I think we would buy another one like it. Our PC-2350 serves the two of us extremely well. We plan to own it until we are too old and dangerous to drive which we hope is at least another 25 years away. Phoenix Cruisers are not just well engineered and well made, but the relationship the company has with whoever owns their products is strangely beautiful. Customer support is quite amazing no matter if you are under warranty, or you are the 3rd owner of a 15 year old PC. If you like what you see in a Phoenix Cruiser, I recommend you put them on your short list. Whether new or used, spending more for a Phoenix Cruiser over an entry level motor home, will yield a wise decision.
- Ronald Dittmer, Illinois

2017-09-22 2015 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2552 View Listings

We love this PC! Best floor plan for us and we still can manuver in any town driving around. Drives like a pickup truck with good visibility. Back bathroom has adequate space to move around shower is good size & kitchen & living space is comfortable. Good craftsmanship on all parts. Warranty is the best we have dealt with for little things. Great company to deal with from the installation crew, sales, office staff to the owner. I highly recommend.
- Tim Moore, Florida

2017-08-08 2017 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2100 View Listings

High quality RV with great customer service. This is my second Phoenix Cruiser so that must say something in regard to what I think of this brand. Phoenix makes a quality product at a reasonable price and used rigs hold their value well.
- Greg B, Tennessee

2017-06-14 2015 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2552 View Listings

The Phoenix Cruiser is the ultimate practical small RV. It has all the necessary elements, twin beds and a nice bathroom. It is easy to drive, park, and has plenty of room & storage. Easy to maintain.
- Nita Mueller, Florida

2016-10-08 2006 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2551 View Listings

researched many models and decided this model worked the best for us. Found a used 2006 that was in excellent condition and built with quality products. We have yet to cruise long distance with it but very impressed with overall quietness for the age. Can't wait to use it more next year.
- Pat Schwab, Minnesota

2016-09-29 2006 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2350 View Listings

This rv is build to last,is comfortable with bed on right hand side.It is really excellant with slide bedroom.Diesel engine is 17 plus mpg.I love it when u can part in the city.The layout is perfect with quality products inside.
- David Daniel, Washington

2016-08-31 2003 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2350 View Listings

The model 2350 offers so much space and comfort packed into a 23 ft coach. The hard to find rear corner bed layout allows for comfort and privacy as well as a good sized basement storage compartment with a lower roof height. Ours also has a slideout with a power foldout sofa bed. The 158" wheelbase is very easy to drive and park. It handles well on winding roads and on the highway. Wind doesn't bother it much with an aftermarket rear sway bar and factory installed air springs. The Ford Triton V10 provides go anywhere power and delivers 11 mpg hwy. Coming from a Rialta we really appreciate the large water tanks, usable separate shower, big refrigerator w/ freezer, and the Ford E350 chassis for it's reliability and easy to find parts and service. The friendly and knowledgeable people at the factory in Indiana are just a phone call away for parts and assistance.
- Dave , California

2016-06-28 2012 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2400 View Listings

This is our second RV and we love it. The quality of material and attention to detail really show. We are the second owner, it was only 1 year old when we purchased it. Our 1st RV, a Roadtrek, we purchased new in 2011 was nothing but trouble so we traded it in for the Phoenix Cruiser which we have been very happy with.
- Nicolette Sanders, Florida

2016-06-28 2012 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2400 View Listings

- Nicolette Sanders, Florida

2016-02-09 2012 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 3100 View Listings

Having owned this coach since purchasing it new in June of 2012 I can say it has been as close to maintenance free as you can get. I have owned 7 different motorized RV's and I can honestly say the Phoenix has been a dream to own and operate. It is made well, and the Ford E-450 does a nice job taking the coach down the road. Great company support that helps answer any and all questions one might have.
- Ron G., New Hampshire

2015-07-07 2011 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 3100 View Listings

This our second Phoenix Cruiser, our first being a model 2900, so we are obviously extremely happy with Phoenix quality and amenities. Easy to drive and quite maneuverable in campgrounds and gas stations. Perfect to upsize from a Class B or to right-size from a Class A (which was our case).
- Gary, Ohio

2014-12-15 2009 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2400 View Listings

Very well built. Quiet. Good gas mileage. No squeeks or rattles. Fun to drive.
- Mark, Florida

2014-12-15 2009 Phoenix Cruiser Phoenix Cruiser 2400 View Listings

Very well built. Quiet. Good gas mileage. No squeeks or rattles. Fun to drive.
- Mark, Florida