Palomino SolAire Ultra-Lite RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino SolAire Ultra-Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

David from Wyoming says:

I have a big family, we fit easy, can't feel it pulling with my Chevy Express 3500.

Have you owned any Palomino SolAire Ultra-Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Palomino SolAire Ultra-Lite 28QBSS View Listings

- David, Wyoming

2017-11-05 2013 Palomino SolAire Ultra-Lite 163X View Listings

To prefix,my family has had 20 different travel trailers over 60 years so I have a lot of experience.When my wife and I saw this unit,it was exactly what we wanted to downsize to.The fit and finish from day one is horrible.Of the three we had to chose from,this one was the best.Had to re-caulk the whole unit after 2 years,front bunk leaked when closed up.The sound system will not play when you turn the inside lights on!Now we have a leak in the roof around the a/c unit.The older RV's were built so much better.Could own them for 20 years with zero issues.I went with Palomino because the build quality of the Palomino we had 20 years ago was exceptional.I will probably trade this one in just to get out of it.Or maybe that is the manufacturers plan?
- Stew T., New York