Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Shirley from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 202RB View Listings

Love the bathroom. Could use a bit more counter space in the kitchen. Lots of storage. We lived in our for 4 months last summer. I would recommend this model. Went down the road great. We did use equalizers and sway bar.
- Shirley, Florida

2020-10-25 2020 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 249RBS View Listings

I bought this Trailer because I loved the floor plan and the tank sizes, but found out that the quality control and workmanship are terrible. I had the back wall in the bathbroom seperating from the cabinets as well as the wall by the refridgerator. The service department fixed it under warenty which was great. My first trip the shower leaked all over the bathroom because the drain wasn't tightened. It looked fine until you stood in the basin and seen a small gap which water ran out of. There were plenty of small things that need fixed through out as well. I was getting hot in the summer and cold in the fall and couldn't seem to figure out why. The front window radiates hot as well as cold terribly, wish I had a insulating pillow to put in there. I had taken off the shroud around the window to see why it was so cold. There was no insulation in the nose of the trailer. There was a little bit of Reflectix that didn't even cover a quarter of it, it was just fiberglass shell and thin paneling. I am having to run the heater a lot which burns through propane quickly. I am very unhappy with this trailer and if I had a chance to start over I'd go with a different one. Would not recommend this to anyone and if this is the quality of Forest River products I wouls suggest going with a different company all together.
- DarRick Pennington, Idaho

2020-09-05 2019 Palomino SolAire Ultra Lite 251RBSS View Listings

Purchased a new 2019 Solaire 251RBSS camper for $21,000. First camping experience was that city water connection leaked water all over front storage compartment. All other systems worked perfectly first time out. Did not come with TV, had to buy our own. No leaks, easy to drive, easy to clean, clean interior, plenty of sleeping capacity, enjoy the rotating TV panel for LR or BR access. Easy to winterize, love staircase into camper. Undercarriage neat and clean, storage capacity OK, LOVE outdoor kitchen and ladder to roof. Ceiling vents not great, windows don't close all the way without considerable effort. A/C works well, stove and fridge(s) work well, mattress hard as a rock without foam pad. Limited storage inside cabin, nice flooring, sofa OK but would prefer reclining chairs. Stereo works fine but can't turn it completely off to limit battery drain. Nice ceiling led lights. Shower is fine, great linen closet. Love the porcelain head. Vanity very small. Awning fine but don't keep it out in strong winds or rain. All-in-all I would rate this camper 3.5 stars out of 5 stars.
- bromej, Wisconsin