Palomino SolAire RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino SolAire RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ron Erickson from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Palomino SolAire RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Palomino SolAire 147X View Listings

Previously owned 2011 Palomio upgraded to this model.POOR LAYOUT. 5 yrs Ultra Lite travel across Western Canada & Northern USA. We rate this model #1. Easy to Pull. Fantastic layout. High ceiling. Attractive detailing. Fully loaded. Limited storage. Pull with Toyota Venza
- Ron Erickson, Ontario

2019-06-05 2019 Palomino Solaire 316RLTS View Listings

Purchased Solaire 304 rkds new, only 3 months. Have had problems right off the bat: • Water Heater NOT lighting up on propane. • Shower leaks water out on floor bottom rail evidently not sealed had to seal myself. • Vent low air output from bedroom heat or ac vents won’t cool down or heat up bedroom. • Denver mattress has memory foam which remembers you were there, has a dip still after a month of not being used. P.O.S. • The master bed support came apart as soon as I got the NEW RV home about 150 miles away, staples did not hold. • Staples in closets walls came apart, needs screws, not staples. • Front door has a gap where I can see daylight. • NO factory support, even tried to visit factory, they sent me to a dealer. • Screws in the back of RV came loose, has NO sealant for moisture. • Wall along the TV mount coming loose. • Washer is NOT balanced, can NOT use. If I knew it would come with all of these problems, I would NOT have purchased a Forest River brand. This is MUCH worse than CHINA products, at least with them I expect it.
- Jesse Rodriguez, Texas

2019-05-07 2019 Palomino Solaire 316RLTS View Listings

Purchased solaire 316 rlts new. problems right off the bat. furnace had to be set to 74 to keep it at 68 would get no warmer,shower leaked water out on floor bottom rail evidently not sealed, rained, slide out leaked water into unit like a river, vent low air output from bedroom heat and ac vents. wont cool down or heat up bedroom. shower head was broke, tv antenna would pick up no stations front door hard to close and will pop open vent over stove was missing screen and the louvers outside were hanging out of hood. Total junk.Layout of trailer is why we bought it we use it stationary on property as a get away cabin. very roomy interior but everything is cheaply made vert thin cabinetry and wall material mattress is terrible after only seven days of use depression in it already. Cant see it lasting long. Will never buy another solaire.
- Jeff Jennings, Michigan

2019-03-19 2015 Palomino SolAire 307QBDSK View Listings

We have loved this camper! It has allowed our family of 5 to enjoy camping and not rough it at all. Very comfortable in every way. Very modern and easy to set up. Tows really well in all weather we have been hit with. Fiberglass exterior is super durable.
- Justin Partee, Minnesota

2018-08-24 2017 Palomino Solaire 317BHSK View Listings

We bought this trailer in May 2017. It was love at first sight. The interior is gorgeous and the floor plan is almost perfect for our needs. Palomino is seriously lacking in quality control. When we purchased, there was a recall for adding a lift kit due to clearance between the tires and wheel wells. We were able to use it while we waited for the parts to come in. It is fantastically comfortable to stay in with 2 children and an 80lbs dog. When we brought it back for the recall, we found out that the factory had already installed the lift kit and the clearance was still too low. The wrong axles had been installed. We were able to use it 2 more times while waited for transport to be available to take back to the factory Michigan. It left in early November 2017 and returned in February 2018. Although the dealer had washed it before we picked it up, you could still see the road salt on the frame. While reloading with our personal items, we had a heavy rain, resulting in massive leaking around the front slide. It was determined that Palomino had not caulked properly. The trailer had to back the shop, slide removed check for water damage. 6 months off the first year it was in the shop art either the dealer back aft the factory. Now, another 6 months (18 total) of owning, the jack has shorted out resulting in the tongue being raised the maximum height and damaging the rear stabilizers. This is the 2nd time the jack has shorted. This is more on Lippert than Palomino, except that Palomino replaced the jack the 131st time with old stock, knowing that Lippert had a recall. I am replacing the jack myself this time and discovered damage as if someone had attempted to move the trailer without raising the jack. Based on the amount of rust on the damaged area, I am assuming that it was done while back in Michigan.
- Brian, North Carolina

2018-01-12 2015 Palomino SolAire 318TSBHK View Listings

I liked the design. about 75 percent of the coach is pretty good quality, but where they went cheap it is god awful, The dinette seat quality is extremely poor, got fed up and glued the seats to the base. seat covering is terrible. the floor in the dining area slide out separate from the wall. It was repaired under warranty last year but still not correct. I went to swat a fly under the bathroom skylight and the thing popped off. I had to go over numerous areas where the sheeting was separating from the wall supports. Had to use panel nails and glue to make it stick. I complained about the carpet staining and could not clean it. This was well within the warranty period i was told by the then warranty manager, 'Sorry for the stain jum, it is just the really cheap carpet we used" But i think it is because of the new type floor covering that is bleeding coloring, Beau Flor. They wont answer that question just told me yesterday, SORRY OUT OF WARRANTY, This unit is in the desert. never moved, I am from Washington State we remove our outside shoes, it as to be the flooring and even the professionals cant clean it The furnace calls calls for a filter, no filter can be placed behind air intake plate. Using two filters tapped to the outside of plate. before buying one of these, use a fly swatter on the skylight and check out the rest. i would like to hear from others who own one of these units to compare, especially problems with the carpet. I will gladly furnish my name and address to anyone that wants to check, I will be here until te end oif April, Jim Fulton
- JAMES H FULTON, California

2018-01-12 2018 Palomino Solaire 269BHDSK View Listings

We (My wife and I) placed an order on one of these recently from a local dealer. The dealer and manufacturer were very good and accommodating with our special requests with the build. We are looking forward to the delivery in a couple of months and I will continue to post with our experiences with it.
- Rob, Michigan