Palomino Puma XLE Lite RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino Puma XLE Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Palomino Puma XLE Lite RVs? Write a review

2019-03-05 2019 Palomino Puma XLE Lite 27RBQC View Listings

We’ve owned a Puma X-Lite for less than a month. We had a major water leak in the restroom within our first week. The dealership told me that I’d have to wait 3 weeks for a repair. I called the RV loan company and told them that I wouldn’t make a single payment until someone fixed the leaky roof. I had to get dramatic in order to get help. Dealership maintenance fixed the leak within 4 hours. The main door lock/handle jammed shortly after the rain stopped. I had to crawl through the small storage opening on the side to drill the door open. I received a new lock from the dealership. The water heater has a gas leak. The carbon monoxide alarm goes off every time we turn on the water heater. I have yet to address this to the dealership. There’s a lot of issues going. Overall, the quality of this Palomino trailer is terrible. The dealership has been helpful. But we’re only a couple of weeks in! Let’s see what breaks next.
- Sara, Texas

2019-02-04 2018 Palomino Puma XLE Lite 27RBQC View Listings

Used it twice from new
- Tom Bomer, Texas

2018-11-08 2019 Palomino Puma XLE Lite 27RBQC View Listings

This RV is perfect! We searched for the best layout for our family of 5, and this was a great fit for us! Very roomy and comfortable. No problems pulling this trailer and the set-up is easy and quick. I would highly recommend this travel trailer! Great family travel trailer at a very reasonable price point!
- Amy Morton, Oklahoma