Palomino Puma Unleashed RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino Puma Unleashed RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Brenda Fontenot from Texas says:

Have you owned any Palomino Puma Unleashed RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Palomino Puma Unleashed 351THSS View Listings

This is the best and dependable RV I have ever owned I came for Apex RV's to Puma Unleached in the Puma I can sleep 10 comfortablely I have no complaints. I would recommend purchasing this RV to all my friends... Happy and satisfied in Texas
- Brenda Fontenot, Texas

2019-07-08 2018 Palomino Puma Unleashed 351THSS View Listings

I have a new 2018 Puma Unleashed 5th wheel trailer. If I would have known then, for what I know now, I would have never bought this piece of junk. 3 inch air gap that open into the living area. The main power wire coming from the battery going to the power control center, running the wire between 100 gal water tank and cross brace. (fire waiting to happen) lots of junk in the belly pan. The GFCI plug ins in the living area are NOT GFCI protected. Why would you have a 100 gallon water tank and only a 35 gallon grey water tank? Sound bar didn't work, the way they installed it was to run screws randomly into the body of the radio. Fuel station didn't work, took to dealer, there fix was a JOKE. and then they blamed it on the factory. After the 2nd time out, a valve under the sink started to leak. that was 26 dollars out of my pocket to fix, I do not trust the dealer. I could go on and on, but I think I've me my point. I would have not found most of this, except that I put 1200 watts of solar panels on the roof and a 3000 watt inverter in it.
- Pat White, Washington