Palomino Palomini RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino Palomini RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dick Fay from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Palomino Palomini RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Palomino Palomini 142CK View Listings

wel love this trailer. Tow behind a Jeep wrangler four door limited. Had a couple minor warranty issues but manufacturer went way beyond expectations to fix and pay for. We are now taking our second extended trip in a year. three of us are staying in the unit. the storage is amazing considering the size and weight of the unit. I cant believe that Palomini is not showing this floor plan on their website any more. What a great unit. We get a lot of questions about it. People stop us in gas stations and want to know all about it. And how does the Wrangler tow it. BTW the weight of the trailer is within the jeep towing capacities. The only thing that i would like to have had was a sink in the bathroom. but the pantry was a genius move on palomini's part. I hope they change their minds and start offering this floor plan again.

2019-08-08 2015 Palomino Palomini 142CK View Listings

Bought this unit less than one year old. It is now 5 years and holding up fairly well. The Microwave blew early on, and some minor assembly issues, but over all a solid unit. Tows smoothly and all appliances still work. The only major issue now is the diamond plate at the front has detached at the bottom of the trailer. Apparently, due to lack of sealing, it popped out and has some minor floor rot at the front. I have re attached and sealed with roofing roll sealant. Somewhat annoying considering the premium price for the trailer.
- Chris D, Ontario

2019-04-08 2016 Palomino Palomini 180FB View Listings

Bought this TT new in August 2017.Have been on 12 trips so far of 250 miles or less.pulls good with my Nissan Frontier.Has 440 tongue weight,so I installed weight distribution hitch.Replaced the factory installed Chinese manufactured C rated tires with American made Goodyear Endurance D rated tires.Have not had any problems with appliances or build quality.I check the roof and sealants and outside trim after every trip and have not had any separations or leaks.The A/C keeps the Trailer cool in the summer,but is a little noisy as all of the TT units are!The heater works great,have to keep it on low setting or it gets to hot for me.The hot water heater has a fast recovery and the shower has plenty of room,the dry bath was the main feature that sold me on the trailer and also the full sized Queen bed,not the rv queenbed that is 6 inches shorter that other models that I looked at had!I did a lot of research before I bought the Palomini, and most of the TT's are similar in build quality,its the features that I was looking for that made my decision to buy the 180FB.another feature that was important is the Dexter axle.The bearings in the wheels are supposed to be packed once a year! the Dexter axle has grease searts on the end of the axle,you dont have to disassemble the wheel hubs to maintain them,just use a grease gun to pump grease in the axle until it comes back through the front bearling,then your done!
- J.S., Georgia

2019-03-29 2016 Palomino Palomini 177BH View Listings

This is a great little camper! Nice queen bed in the front and bunk beds in the back. Since it’s just me and my husband now, the bunks are great for storage. When used for sleeping, each one has it’s own window, light, and outlet. Refrigerator is a good size and there’s a decent amount of storage throughout the camper. Love the curved shower rod for the tub and the sky light in the bathroom. The off road package gives us the clearance we need for rocky and rough terrain found at some campgrounds.
- Steph, Virginia

2019-03-25 2016 Palomino Palomini 180FB View Listings

Nice layout - bathroom shower larger than expected - very good storage with "linen closet" and "Medicine cabinet" in bathroom helpful features. I liked the 2 level LED lighting including light and power at head of bed on both sides. Full LED lighting in outside storage cabinets and on awning nice touches. Only complaint was build quality lacking. medicine cabinet and table not well anchored to wall - I had to reinforce. Same with microwave. Other than that I am quite happy with unit.
- Randy, Wisconsin

2018-05-15 2016 Palomino Palomini 180FB View Listings

The island bed feels very luxurious and the full bathroom with medicine cabinet and "linen closet" feels spacious and like being in a regular house. I find it odd that the main living area has a power vent yet the bathroom does not but it's no big deal. All in all I find it to be a great trailer.
- Randy, Wisconsin

2017-07-14 2015 Palomino Palomini 142CK View Listings

WE bought the trailer new in Oct/16 and love the trailer, but on our first big trip, it rained and the water was pouring in thru the front seal, found out it had not been sealed at all, also, water level monitor hooked up to wrong tanks, valance fell off, blind fell apart, sealant around outside seam falling out, the excellent dealer at Rock Island in Trail who fixed it
- Brian Harrop, British Columbia