Palomino Maverick RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino Maverick RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Roanld Collins from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Palomino Maverick RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Palomino Maverick 8801 View Listings

I bought this truck camper to enable me to tow my boat and at the same time have a camper. I didn't want to have to take 2 vehicles to go camping and fishing! I carry it on a 3/4 ton 6 ft bed truck. I didn't have to add air bags to carry it comfortably. This is a great combination! I Love this camper. It can sleep 3 adults and one or 2 small children. It has a queen size bed above the truck cab, a fold out couch and a fold down bunk above the couch. And all of the needed utility's! We spend most of the time outside so the small interior of the truck camper isn't a problem.
- Roanld Collins, Tennessee

2018-09-18 2008 Palomino Maverick 8801 View Listings

Actually a Bronco B-1500. Poorly made- the roof holds about an inch and a half of water when then floor is set level (badly sagging).The sides of the pop-up have all been replaced because of rot. (OSB board). The shower is damaged from normal use.(There, again, using materials not suitable for its intended use. I was about to load it on my truck when I noticed that my rear corner jacks were just about to come off the camper. They were held on by inch and a quarter wood screws run into Oriented Strand Board (which had rotted). As equipped, this truck camper should bring about $4500 or better. I probably could get $1000
- James Darden, Alabama

2018-07-16 2008 Palomino Maverick 8801 View Listings

Workmanship was of poor quality must have cheap labor and poor quality materials,will never buy a palomino again or recommend them,buyer beware,my 2008 has so many problems,I am fixing and seeing how this camper was put together,bet the owners of this company don't own one.
- Wayne, Ohio