Palomino Columbus Compass RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Palomino Columbus Compass RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Paul S. from California says:

Have you owned any Palomino Columbus Compass RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Palomino Columbus Compass 320RSC View Listings

Purchased new 8/2016. After a year of travels throughout the west, we are very satisfied. Very easy to tow and maneuver. Quality build and impressive amenities for the money. Only issue was a separation (~ 1/4" gap) of the roof sealant between the front cap and the rubber roof. Easily corrected at RV shop.
- Paul S., California

2019-09-19 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 298RLC View Listings

Great trailer. We have now had for two years. Stay in unit 80+ nights per year. To date issues have been latch on shower door and converter. Both covered under the Columbus 2 year warranty with no issues. This is our secound rv. Quite pleased with both build quality and factory support.
- Dennis , Colorado

2019-08-28 2016 Palomino Columbus Compass 320RSC View Listings

This Coach is absolutely gorgeous, user friendly and well made. They didn't skimp on the quality of their materials or craftsmanship. It's comfortable in the cold, hot and warm climates. I can't say enough about this coach. You will not be disappointed.
- Scott Meyer, Indiana

2019-01-13 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 298RLC View Listings

Great rv. 1 year old no issues so far. Traveling about 5-8000 miles per year. Delivered from factory with several very minor issues that were fixed by dealer before delivery. My wife and I are really enjoying this one.
- Dennis , Colorado

2018-10-18 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 389FLC View Listings

Haven't seen it in person but I can't give a good review because it don't show but a couple pictures of the carpeted living room. For myself I'm not able to vacuum and have always found it to be alot easier no carpet at all. Price range this one should be all season and very nice other parts of living area. I don't think I'd ever buy used again the last one lasted a year before the whole roof leaked so I'm just Leary of buying used.
- Terri, North Carolina

2018-09-11 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 378MBC View Listings

Air conditioners don't work properly have them set on 65 to keep the camper at about 77. Have 3 leaks 2 are in the bedroom. Where one of the light doesnt work anymore due to water leaks from it. The other is from the air conditioning intake over the bed. The other is in the living room area. Only 3 out of the 8 air vents work in the living room. The door the bunk room is falling for the track. Trying to work with the dealership. Forest river hasn't returned phone calls or emails. Have had the unit less at 3 weeks and nothing but problems have happened. This unit I have is a lemon and not being helped at all. Have the emails I have sent and will post them. I ask if the unit could replace and they said to make a service appointment so they could fix it but the water damage is probably worst than I can see. Wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
- Jason C Dalton, Texas

2018-08-15 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 377MBC View Listings

NEVER.... NEVER, NEVER WOULD I EVER consider purchasing one of these units again. The number of complaints are too numerous to list. The furniture is complete garbage. The air conditioner and fridge only work properly if it's not hot outside. It's so cheaply made, the longer I look at things, the more perturbed I get. The worst quality control, by which I mean there couldn't have been any. Chips and scrapes and warped slide outs and off kilter door frames, leaky taps. The list goes on and on. I have to honestly say the only thing I like about this unit in the mattress. I'm gob smacked that is of any value because the rest of the quality... is not any quality at all. This unit could never be hauled. It just wouldn't stand up. We have ours parked. We bought it for floor plan with den/bunk so we could have family. They couldn't sleep in it because the furniture was so bad they had spasms in their backs. They couldn't sit on the couch because it's so poorly made it destroys your back to sit on it. I absolutely hate this RV in every way. It's been a long time since I've been this disappointed in something, but this genuinely gives me potty mouth. We don't know yet if any of this is going to be resolved. We are working with the place that sold it to us. They seem very genuine, but remains to be seen if any of this gets resolved. I'm hopeful only because of the RV place that sold this unit. I'm still writing a review based on the lack of quality in these things. I would never ever recommend this unit to anyone and neither would any of my family that came and tried to visit with us. They all ended up sleeping in the backs of their cars because the furniture in here was so bad.
- Rena and Clint Armstrong, British Columbia