Pacific Coachworks Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (25)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bob from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite M16RB View Listings

each time We took it out something has broken including , window covering, shades,mirror fell off bathroom wall twice, front frame bent up ,nothing seems to stay put, doors on refer fell out, heater went off middle of the nite from leaks in gas, battery goes dead within a day of fully charged unit. I would love to part ways with it but even the insurance company agrees it all original manufacture defects and wont cover a thing!!
- Bob, Nevada

2021-01-24 2015 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

We purchased this trailer used about a month ago and it rained the next day. Trailer has a massive leak in the pop out and the shop, who has been in business for years and is very reputable, is still trying to figure it all out. The pop-out is also not level there is also a crack in the side of the trailer near the front right bottom corner near the pop-out that has been reported by other owners who have also had leak problems. (Wish we would have found those reviews before). Also the drain pan in the pop-out directs the water INTO the floor of the trailer instead out out. WTF! There have been no accidents with these trailers - just major design flaws. Shop says these trailer are pieces of crap. They are still trying to figure out the best, economical way fix everything. I called the manufacturer and left a message twice that we are looking for parts for the trailer(didn't want to tell them the real reason so they could not call me back). They haven't returned my call. Not a lot of hope they will give us much info based on other reviews.
- Wendy, California

2020-12-02 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 25RKS View Listings

I loved my trailer. I just wasn't able to use it much. I sold it to a good friend in Oregon. She can't register it because the VIN # stamped on the trailer doesn't match the # on paperwork, that came from PC. I've tried countless times calling and emailing PC with NO response. Poor customer service in my book.
- Harold Cyriacks, Nevada

2020-05-16 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 25RKS View Listings

Beautiful Trailer. Easily towable and has all the amenities of home. You will not be dissapointed. the outside looks nice and the hardwood floors are amazing. cant beat the value for the price! highly recommended!
- Juan, California

2020-05-03 2016 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite M16RB View Listings

Have owned this trailer since November 2015, have used it at least 35 times in rain, wind and snow and we couldn't be happier with this trailer our 3rd in 40 years. Never had a single problem so we can't complain.
- Mike Trevor, Colorado

2020-05-03 2018 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 17RK View Listings

We searched high and low for a good trailer and we found it in this Mighty Lite..the workmanship, quality of equipment and the durability is by far one of the best and we have owned many trailers in the past. We have no idea how these previous reviews came about but they are hard to believe given Pacific Coachworks reputation for quality and their companies record overall is one of the absolute best. What's amazing is no other company pays as much attention. Coming from the Pacific Northwest where it rains more than shines, we have no leaks, I can assure you and everything works right...oh by the way most RV components come from the exact same sub-contractors so it really a matter of assembly QA...nuff said...pretty sure the competition wrote the last 2 reviews lol...Best trailer ever!!!
- Johnathan Smith, Washington

2020-02-20 2014 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

It is a very poor quality. After our 1st trip we noticed a crack in the outside wall by the front slide out. Rv dealer repaired it. Then the following season re crack same spot. Took back to dealer. They noticed floor was spongy. When I got it back pacific coachworks would not warranty it. As I reach the problem found shower drain broken. Problem was every time we showered water went into a hole made in the floor to allow space not enough for the shower drain. I took pictures of all the damage. Had replace the hole floor from bathroom to under the bed. The manufacturer hole allowed water into the insulation which allowed the water to travel the full trailer. Unnoticed. Still Pacific coachworks wouldn't handle it. So I had to do it out of pocket. Added more cross struts.and found the slide out bracing wasn't enough attached it was not placed correctly. It is the worst company to work with. I have since notice that the slide was placed to low in the trailer side. So I've put a metal sheet to handle the weight of the slide and raised it so it seals correctly. Do not buy this brand. Very poor quality. Poorly designed.
- thompssk, Washington

2020-01-11 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

We have owned it two years and only used it twice. We love the floor an. Very open. So comfortable. The queen bed is comfy and the couch folds open and is very comfortable too. We never used the bed under the table. Refrigerator is nice size. Awning opens easily. We had it ceramic coated. Easy to pull.
- Cindy Shaughnessy, Arizona

2019-12-06 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX View Listings

I bought my trailer at the end of 4/17. Size was what we were looking for with a larger sized bathroom. I would have liked a little more foot room in the bedroom but its functional. I wanted to write things to expect that I didnt know going in. The build quality left alot to be desired, some you dont know until you have to fix something. Screws that go into nothing,some you find every time you go into the trailer. Issues I've had are leaks from windows after the silicone they use rotted after the first year and the fuel station fell off on the first use of it because everything is garbage screws instead of bolts. My side panel has pulled from the front cap edge molding( I'm past my 1 year warranty from dealer and Pacific coach works dont respond to my emails), and all 3 vent covers have all but disintegrated after 2 years and also leaked. Pretty much all the silicone seams in the trailer need redone and both propane lines leaked costing me 2 propane tanks. I get these arent gold plated trailers, but honestly a little quality control and better hardware are a must. Expect to replace screws with bolts so you dont lose things on the road. I bought new because I didn't want issues, issues is what I've had and my friends with their trailer as well.
- Jason, California

2019-10-07 2015 Pacific Coachworks Econ 16BB View Listings

Purchase this travel trailer less than a month have a lot of problems. Refrigerator water leak inside the RV. Because the drain hose too long. Take back two time for them to figure it out. Few month later water leak out when shower. Take it back 4 time end up going back to the factory. Wait almost a month to fix it. One year later air conditioning not getting cold sometimes. Went back to the dealer won't fix it due to out of warranty. Have to take it to air conditioning dealer to fix. Take almost two year to fix all the problem. And the all the seal start come apart Because the plumber puddy start come apart. Need to reseal the whole trailer. Not too happy with this trailer
- Louis, California

2019-08-09 2019 Pacific Coachworks Pacifica XL 16BH View Listings

My experience with this rv is not what I expected, and as far as towing that was not bad being light weight. I have had nothing but problems after problems with this unit such as stabilizer jacks, parts missing on blinds when I bought it, ac condensation leaked on inside drain pan was installed backwards, sent back to manufacture for warranty work on the nose section bubbled and side had crack which they tried to blame me for and than it came back in worst condition than when it left ore cracks inside front storage cabinet was not correctly done, transport driver had a chain wrapped around grab handle claiming door would not stay close while transporting, now handle is all scuffed up with marks from chain and door doesn't close correctly. I would not recommend anyone looking to buy a trailer to buy pacific coach works. Now the manufacture recommended a place to get repairs done those people are just like the manufacture they don't call back hoping I can get rid of this P.O.S
- james walter, Arizona

2019-07-28 2018 Pacific Coachworks Tango Mini 16BB View Listings

I purchased a 2018 Pacific coach mini light 16 BB travel trailer After the first two months of owning it there was a leak in the Skylight over the shower area which I had to take in on two different occasions then as owning it for a year 2 months past the warranty I have noticed all the sudden the front end starting to split open the axle was bent the tires were going bald and then it started too mold on the inside of the shower wall and the tub I have not used any water source in this trailer I believe do from the leak from the skylight and I bought it from motorhomes of California nobody would help me with this issue due to it being a failure from the manufacturer not from wear and tear they both turned me away and I am very unhappy with the way that they had handled it
- Lonnie Thornsbury, California

2019-07-21 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 28DBSS View Listings

We bought our 28dbss northland new from camping world. One week after bringing it home, we had a huge rainstorm and the kitchen window leaked onto the countertop and ruined it. I took it back to camping world and they had to order a new cabinet, countertop, and replace the vinyl flooring. Camping world had gone through and re-sealed all the windows on the trailer for good measure. Got it back and everything was fine. On our third trip with the trailer, with less than 500 total miles on it, the right rear tire blew at 30mph. All tires are kept at maximum psi since I’m pretty anal about tire pressure. No problem, just install the spare. 10 minutes down the road, the spare blows at 55mph taking out the fender, supports for the fender, insulation. Spare tire was an exact match to all the other Chinese tires. After 5 hours, finally got the tire replaced(Sunday mind you) by the good sams road side assistance. My advice is to check your tires and if they are China bombs, switch them out to American made Goodyear tires.
- Dave, California

2019-05-20 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

For a 32' trailer it pulls and tracks very well. Breaking is outstanding. I use a 2016 Titan XD to tow my camper and I have no problem whatsoever.The floor plan works out great. Has two entry doors which is very helpful. Outside shower. Power awning 21'. Best part of this camper is the power leveling jacks. Also power hitch. Speakers throughout the camper with a 32" LED Flat screen. Two leather swivel chairs in the rear with a big window for your viewing. Great lighting. Plenty of cabinets and outside storage. Has a leather jack knife couch. Good size bathroom. Don't fail cramp at all. Two doors in the bathroom. Has a 16'slide which gives a great open concept.All a/c and heat are duct.
- Philip, California

2017-10-17 2017 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 29RKS View Listings

We fell in love with the floor plan at first sight so much so that we were blinded to the fact that even though it is a large unit it's an entry-level at best. Once I got it home I began to notice things like caulked joints instead of trim molding and window screens that didn't fit. The first trip out we discovered how horribly it tracks and tows and discovered that the axles were out of alignment with each other. We returned the trailer after the first month with a 3-page list of defects and deficiencies. To the dealer's credit they did repair everything that was repairable but many of the items were simply poor build quality with bottom of the barrel components. 8 months later and after three more short trips in which part of every day was spent repairing or band-aiding something that broke or quit working we came to the painful realization that we were never going to be happy with this rig and have taken the financial beating of trading it in on a Forest River Rockwood unit.
- Harry Dennison, California

2017-10-08 2016 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

We bought this trailer new and added solar so we could dry camp. We have driven over 20,000 miles across the US and Canada and enjoyed it immensely. Pros: slide-out dinenette, walk-around queen bed, good size bathroom for a small trailer, good stability with jacks, ease of towing, dual-axle, pass-through storage, diamond plate front rock guard. Cons: rear bumper was too light for a rack with two bikes, did not come with an electric jack, some of the upholstery is not trimmed well, seal around the slide needed to be repaired, bathroom could use more shelf storage. For the price this is a durable trailer with a great floor plan.
- Jack Cotton, Texas

2017-09-20 2017 Pacific Coachworks Econ 16RB View Listings

Overall not a bad trailer but has some serious flaws. The cabinet design are main problem. The side cabinets by the bed do not open all the way because the blind cover get in the way so we had to remove them to get full access. The bathroom cabinet does not open all the way due to floorboard in the way. All the main cabinets open to the top but come with no locking levers so you have to hold them open (we put on brackets). As for the warranty, the hot water heater stopped working and we took it to a well known repair facility under manufactures warranty. They would not even touch it because they had serious trouble getting reimbursed for their work from Pacific Coach Works in the past. What good is a warranty if we can't use it. I will not buy this brand again or recommend it to anyone.
- Joseph Beck, Washington

2017-08-01 2014 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

Our trailer was great until we took if for a long trip. side wall crack by the slide. waited and waited for parts only to find out they didn't have them and the dealer had to have the decals made locally. Now not even a year after warranty is has past the crack is back. slide can't level floor not strong enough and coming apart. very poorly designed. floor plan great but if it doesn't stay together what is the point. not happy and will never buy this brand ever again.
- steve, Washington

2017-07-11 2016 Pacific Coachworks Tango Mini 20BBS View Listings

We love this travel trailer. We had to get a super light model (3480#). This is the only one that had 3 burners and an oven. It also has a double axle, making it more stable and easier to pull. The 7' width makes much easier to see around when towing. The queen bed faces out giving you two side tables and much easier to make up the bed. Both people have the ability to get out of bed on their side. The slide-out makes the whole trailer seem so much bigger and comfortable. Lots of room to dine 4-5 adults comfortably. Best super lightweight trailer on the market! What you don't get is a chair or couch - sitting is at the table only. The bathroom is large and could accommodate a sink, but does not have one. Probably would have made the trailer over the 3500# goal. The storage under the queen bed makes a huge difference, because due to the size, storage is at a premium. I have to say there is a lot of storage for such a small trailer. This trailer has all the amenities - A/C, heat, double door refrigerator (gas/electric), microwave, monitors for grey and black water, TV antennae, awning. Would have been nice to have the bed fold up so could have a couch to sit on, but probably would have lost storage, or again, the weight issue. Highly recommend this trailer. Can't really comment on warranty (this review forced an answer) as we didn't use it. Everything works fine.
- Happy Senior, California

2017-05-29 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RESS View Listings

Ok, well not enough room for the problems we've had, it started with the frig. Not working, then slides leaking,swollen wood from leaks! The first two months we had it we didn't, camping world did!! Then they had it another 2 months and said they fixed it, but blatantly lied.it's made so cheap!! Very frustrating, costumer service sucks!!!! Now our hoses from the pump leak on Vaca now 2nd lock won't open :((
- John and Patti Morey, California

2017-05-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 2690 View Listings

I just purchased my 2nd trailer. Both are Pacific coach works PCW As I prepare for my first journey I find several quality issues. In my opinion, I now understand why the price of my trailer is considerably less than the competition trailers with same / similair floor plans. Again in my opinion, I believe that PCW lacks in quality assurance.
- Terry Burnett, California

2017-05-13 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 30RKSS View Listings

Beautiful travel trailer inside and out. Until you look closely. I mean piss poor workmanship shelf in pantry fell out the first day of use water line to toilet leaked linoleum in front of entry has been pierced to gather and has a bulb under it electric problem can't run AC and tv or microwave at the same time I literally hate this trailer can't wait to get rid of it
- Rocky , California

2017-04-08 2017 Pacific Coachworks Tango 18RBS View Listings

This travel trailer will be your worst nightmare. Slide leaked from day one. The manufacturer referred me back to dealer. They could not stop the slide from leaking. The dealer made 3 honest attempts to repair the leaking slide. The dealer finally agreed to pay off the Pacific Coachworks - Tango and put us back in a Wildwood by Forest River.
- Johnnie Montgomery, Oregon

2017-02-17 2015 Pacific Coachworks Econ 12RB View Listings

This little camper is all my wife and I need, I do wish the black tank was bigger than 10 gallons!!!!! we dry camp and have to watch how we use it, I have worked on many different rv's and is not built and better/worse, if we ever chose to up scale that is what I'm looking at first, Eric,
- Eric, Arizona

2016-09-25 2012 Pacific Coachworks Tango Towlite 21FBS View Listings

2012 tango towlite,2 door, microwav,3 burner stove with oven, refrigerator, stereo system with DVDS, speakers inside out,queen size bed, storage on the sides and above the bed, extends outwards 4ft.for more room, electric awning, tv, sattlelite,bathtub and shower
- Andrea, California