RV Type

Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty
2.0

Matching RVs for sale near you

Top 10 RVs

Reviewed on 2021-12-02

RV reviewed2019 Pacific Coachworks Surfside 18RBS

View listings

2.8
I purchased this new from Simi RV in Simi Valley. It came with a 1 year warranty, but during that one year I only took it out about 4 times on short trips. Now that I am using it here is a list of problems. Shade covers have fallen off the wall, body to frame bolts have come out and almost tore through the the flooring by the sink, the sink is so cheap if you drop a sharp object it would poke a hole through the bottom. The shower walls have separated and need to be resealed or they will leak. The front of the trailer exterior walls front and sides have separated to a point of 1/16-1/8” gap which I had to reseal while I was traveling. Propane hose at the tank started leaking on this trip. I would advise using caution before buying one unless you are very handy at fixing the problem areas. By the way Simi Valley offered to fix the floor bolt but it would cost about 200-250. I used a razor blade cut the flooring on the imprinted lines removed the bolt put locktite and Goop sealer and tighten it up. I Used hi quality rubber adhesive and glued the floor back down. Took me 20 mins and I already had the material. Maybe all my problems are common with new trailers but my older 1990’s trailer was a much better built trailer.
Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty/support
...

• 1 - 1 of 1 reviews

Do you have an RV experience to share?

Help other RVers by leaving a review for an RV or dealership.