Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Harry Dennison from California says:

Have you owned any Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 29RKS View Listings

We fell in love with the floor plan at first sight so much so that we were blinded to the fact that even though it is a large unit it's an entry-level at best. Once I got it home I began to notice things like caulked joints instead of trim molding and window screens that didn't fit. The first trip out we discovered how horribly it tracks and tows and discovered that the axles were out of alignment with each other. We returned the trailer after the first month with a 3-page list of defects and deficiencies. To the dealer's credit they did repair everything that was repairable but many of the items were simply poor build quality with bottom of the barrel components. 8 months later and after three more short trips in which part of every day was spent repairing or band-aiding something that broke or quit working we came to the painful realization that we were never going to be happy with this rig and have taken the financial beating of trading it in on a Forest River Rockwood unit.
- Harry Dennison, California

2017-05-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 2690 View Listings

I just purchased my 2nd trailer. Both are Pacific coach works PCW As I prepare for my first journey I find several quality issues. In my opinion, I now understand why the price of my trailer is considerably less than the competition trailers with same / similair floor plans. Again in my opinion, I believe that PCW lacks in quality assurance.
- Terry Burnett, California