Pacific Coachworks Rage Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks Rage RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

harleyleighty1 from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pacific Coachworks Rage N 27FBX View Listings

I bought my Pacific Coachworks Ragen toyhauler new in 2016. It's the biggest piece of crap on the market. I've replaced nearly every 90°, "T" fitting because of leaks. Seriously, nearly every fitting leaked... whoever put the plumbing together should be shot. The wall paper is falling off. Anything screwed into the walls is loose and falling off...I've had to replace almost every screw and install them the right way, with female expanding plastic wall fittings. The roof and vents leaked on our first trip and I find new ones every time it rains. Last fall while out of state hunting the heater and refrigerator went out, fixed two leaks (cut out and replaced two 90° fittings). I'm on a 10 day trip right now with the family where I've replaced 5 pex fittings, re-tightened every abs fitting. Replaced the propane regulator (emptied drivers side tank, leaked out the regulator vent in one day). Had to recaulk the shower...it was leaking big time.... cabinets are basically falling apart.... There's many more fixes I've done, but I'm tired of typing...I should light a candle, crack open the propane stove and walk away at this point...never buy anything built by Pacific Coachworks ....I bought it in a hurry before a hunting trip and didn't do any research....big mistake.
- harleyleighty1, California

2019-12-06 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX View Listings

I bought my trailer at the end of 4/17. Size was what we were looking for with a larger sized bathroom. I would have liked a little more foot room in the bedroom but its functional. I wanted to write things to expect that I didnt know going in. The build quality left alot to be desired, some you dont know until you have to fix something. Screws that go into nothing,some you find every time you go into the trailer. Issues I've had are leaks from windows after the silicone they use rotted after the first year and the fuel station fell off on the first use of it because everything is garbage screws instead of bolts. My side panel has pulled from the front cap edge molding( I'm past my 1 year warranty from dealer and Pacific coach works dont respond to my emails), and all 3 vent covers have all but disintegrated after 2 years and also leaked. Pretty much all the silicone seams in the trailer need redone and both propane lines leaked costing me 2 propane tanks. I get these arent gold plated trailers, but honestly a little quality control and better hardware are a must. Expect to replace screws with bolts so you dont lose things on the road. I bought new because I didn't want issues, issues is what I've had and my friends with their trailer as well.
- Jason, California

2019-10-07 2019 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 22EX View Listings

This RV is lightweight, but big enough to haul toys, with many thoughtful, livable amenities. The unit tows well, has a nice kitchen, large bathroom, and a separate master bedroom. We really like the solar power option. We have used it on 5 different trips and have not had a single problem. Fortunately, we have not had to find out if the warranty or support are satisfactory.
- Jim Kinser, Colorado

2019-06-19 2019 Pacific Coachworks Rage'n 2818 View Listings

Once we started using it, we realized there was wasted space and less storage. Shower pan was under utilized and should have been made wider. Changed out the mattress after the first trip. Window shades suck. The second trip out, the kitchen sink plumbing came apart and water went everywhere. The third trip out, the shower plumbing started to leak and we are getting a smell coming up from the black tank. Even though we used every chemical that’s out there to stop it, my fear is that the stink pipe has come loose. Knowing the other issues with the plumbing. Next RV purchase will not be a Pacific Coachworks unit.
- Bud Cline, Arizona