Pacific Coachworks RVs Reviews (34)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bob from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Pacific Coachworks RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite M16RB View Listings

each time We took it out something has broken including , window covering, shades,mirror fell off bathroom wall twice, front frame bent up ,nothing seems to stay put, doors on refer fell out, heater went off middle of the nite from leaks in gas, battery goes dead within a day of fully charged unit. I would love to part ways with it but even the insurance company agrees it all original manufacture defects and wont cover a thing!!
- Bob, Nevada

2019-12-06 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX View Listings

I bought my trailer at the end of 4/17. Size was what we were looking for with a larger sized bathroom. I would have liked a little more foot room in the bedroom but its functional. I wanted to write things to expect that I didnt know going in. The build quality left alot to be desired, some you dont know until you have to fix something. Screws that go into nothing,some you find every time you go into the trailer. Issues I've had are leaks from windows after the silicone they use rotted after the first year and the fuel station fell off on the first use of it because everything is garbage screws instead of bolts. My side panel has pulled from the front cap edge molding( I'm past my 1 year warranty from dealer and Pacific coach works dont respond to my emails), and all 3 vent covers have all but disintegrated after 2 years and also leaked. Pretty much all the silicone seams in the trailer need redone and both propane lines leaked costing me 2 propane tanks. I get these arent gold plated trailers, but honestly a little quality control and better hardware are a must. Expect to replace screws with bolts so you dont lose things on the road. I bought new because I didn't want issues, issues is what I've had and my friends with their trailer as well.
- Jason, California

2019-10-07 2019 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 22EX View Listings

This RV is lightweight, but big enough to haul toys, with many thoughtful, livable amenities. The unit tows well, has a nice kitchen, large bathroom, and a separate master bedroom. We really like the solar power option. We have used it on 5 different trips and have not had a single problem. Fortunately, we have not had to find out if the warranty or support are satisfactory.
- Jim Kinser, Colorado

2019-10-07 2015 Pacific Coachworks Econ 16BB View Listings

Purchase this travel trailer less than a month have a lot of problems. Refrigerator water leak inside the RV. Because the drain hose too long. Take back two time for them to figure it out. Few month later water leak out when shower. Take it back 4 time end up going back to the factory. Wait almost a month to fix it. One year later air conditioning not getting cold sometimes. Went back to the dealer won't fix it due to out of warranty. Have to take it to air conditioning dealer to fix. Take almost two year to fix all the problem. And the all the seal start come apart Because the plumber puddy start come apart. Need to reseal the whole trailer. Not too happy with this trailer
- Louis, California

2019-10-05 2019 Pacific Coachworks Tango 27FSB View Listings

Trailer tows nice that's about it. Had nothing but problems with it from the beginning. Still having problems, cant find answers on this unicorn, owners manual useless. Dealership I bought it from won't refund money. I won't ever buy another trailer from PC again.
- Jacob, Arizona

2019-09-06 2019 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 3414 View Listings

Purchased just over 3 weeks ago. Sad to say I'm very disappointed in the quality of this fifth wheel. Within this short time the fold up couch has pulled out from the wall damaging the floor. The thermostat does not work properly unless you remove the cover plate. The insulation vent under the floor is falling apart and the biggest issue was theres light coming from the ceiling. Best I can tell.is the drip plate above the back door was not properly sealed. Quality control has got to step up from this manufacturer. Granted that these issues should have been spotted on the pre delivery from the dealer before even putting this one out to sell most of these issues could have been prevented if the factory would have had better quality control. I have also emailed spacific coach who makes the powerlite over a week ago and have not received a response. If I could lemon law this thing I would...
- Jake, Utah

2019-09-01 2011 Pacific Coachworks Tango 224RB View Listings

Have owned for 5 years. Have been to the coast of Washington and to Yellowstone. Otherwise stored inside my shop. Had to replace the batteries and power converter recently (8 years not bad) Otherwise a great trailer. Lots of standard features: to many to list....google for specs. Tows well with a weight dist. hitch behind my Toyota Tundra.
- Tom Dawson, Washington

2019-08-09 2019 Pacific Coachworks Pacifica XL 16BH View Listings

My experience with this rv is not what I expected, and as far as towing that was not bad being light weight. I have had nothing but problems after problems with this unit such as stabilizer jacks, parts missing on blinds when I bought it, ac condensation leaked on inside drain pan was installed backwards, sent back to manufacture for warranty work on the nose section bubbled and side had crack which they tried to blame me for and than it came back in worst condition than when it left ore cracks inside front storage cabinet was not correctly done, transport driver had a chain wrapped around grab handle claiming door would not stay close while transporting, now handle is all scuffed up with marks from chain and door doesn't close correctly. I would not recommend anyone looking to buy a trailer to buy pacific coach works. Now the manufacture recommended a place to get repairs done those people are just like the manufacture they don't call back hoping I can get rid of this P.O.S
- james walter, Arizona

2019-07-28 2018 Pacific Coachworks Tango Mini 16BB View Listings

I purchased a 2018 Pacific coach mini light 16 BB travel trailer After the first two months of owning it there was a leak in the Skylight over the shower area which I had to take in on two different occasions then as owning it for a year 2 months past the warranty I have noticed all the sudden the front end starting to split open the axle was bent the tires were going bald and then it started too mold on the inside of the shower wall and the tub I have not used any water source in this trailer I believe do from the leak from the skylight and I bought it from motorhomes of California nobody would help me with this issue due to it being a failure from the manufacturer not from wear and tear they both turned me away and I am very unhappy with the way that they had handled it
- Lonnie Thornsbury, California

2019-07-21 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 28DBSS View Listings

We bought our 28dbss northland new from camping world. One week after bringing it home, we had a huge rainstorm and the kitchen window leaked onto the countertop and ruined it. I took it back to camping world and they had to order a new cabinet, countertop, and replace the vinyl flooring. Camping world had gone through and re-sealed all the windows on the trailer for good measure. Got it back and everything was fine. On our third trip with the trailer, with less than 500 total miles on it, the right rear tire blew at 30mph. All tires are kept at maximum psi since I’m pretty anal about tire pressure. No problem, just install the spare. 10 minutes down the road, the spare blows at 55mph taking out the fender, supports for the fender, insulation. Spare tire was an exact match to all the other Chinese tires. After 5 hours, finally got the tire replaced(Sunday mind you) by the good sams road side assistance. My advice is to check your tires and if they are China bombs, switch them out to American made Goodyear tires.
- Dave, California

2019-07-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Rage N 27FBX View Listings

I bought my Pacific Coachworks Ragen toyhauler new in 2016. It's the biggest piece of crap on the market. I've replaced nearly every 90°, "T" fitting because of leaks. Seriously, nearly every fitting leaked... whoever put the plumbing together should be shot. The wall paper is falling off. Anything screwed into the walls is loose and falling off...I've had to replace almost every screw and install them the right way, with female expanding plastic wall fittings. The roof and vents leaked on our first trip and I find new ones every time it rains. Last fall while out of state hunting the heater and refrigerator went out, fixed two leaks (cut out and replaced two 90° fittings). I'm on a 10 day trip right now with the family where I've replaced 5 pex fittings, re-tightened every abs fitting. Replaced the propane regulator (emptied drivers side tank, leaked out the regulator vent in one day). Had to recaulk the shower...it was leaking big time.... cabinets are basically falling apart.... There's many more fixes I've done, but I'm tired of typing...I should light a candle, crack open the propane stove and walk away at this point...never buy anything built by Pacific Coachworks ....I bought it in a hurry before a hunting trip and didn't do any research....big mistake.
- harleyleighty1, California

2019-07-16 2017 Pacific Coachworks Surf Side 24FSB View Listings

I love the quality, look, and feel of our Surf Side Toy Hauler. The interior is about two feet taller than other models adding to its spaciousness. When there are only two of you, the queen bed areas can easily be converted to other purposes - such as extra storage. The electric queen stows at the ceiling. Open the back ramp and enjoy dining and lounging with an open-air porch - bliss at a water view! The dining table/benches stow against the walls, opening a huge cargo area with flush floor anchors for. The appliances and accessories are of better quality than most models we considered. And the outside LED lighting is a great plus! Huge water tanks and extra fuel makes for confident dry-camping. We added a solar panel to keep everything charged. The size is small enough to comfortably tow and large enough to comfortably live - perfect!
- Regan Davis, California

2019-06-19 2019 Pacific Coachworks Rage'n 2818 View Listings

Once we started using it, we realized there was wasted space and less storage. Shower pan was under utilized and should have been made wider. Changed out the mattress after the first trip. Window shades suck. The second trip out, the kitchen sink plumbing came apart and water went everywhere. The third trip out, the shower plumbing started to leak and we are getting a smell coming up from the black tank. Even though we used every chemical that’s out there to stop it, my fear is that the stink pipe has come loose. Knowing the other issues with the plumbing. Next RV purchase will not be a Pacific Coachworks unit.
- Bud Cline, Arizona

2019-05-20 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

For a 32' trailer it pulls and tracks very well. Breaking is outstanding. I use a 2016 Titan XD to tow my camper and I have no problem whatsoever.The floor plan works out great. Has two entry doors which is very helpful. Outside shower. Power awning 21'. Best part of this camper is the power leveling jacks. Also power hitch. Speakers throughout the camper with a 32" LED Flat screen. Two leather swivel chairs in the rear with a big window for your viewing. Great lighting. Plenty of cabinets and outside storage. Has a leather jack knife couch. Good size bathroom. Don't fail cramp at all. Two doors in the bathroom. Has a 16'slide which gives a great open concept.All a/c and heat are duct.
- Philip, California

2019-04-14 2017 Pacific Coachworks Blaze'N 24FS View Listings

Only have 1 star because there is not a 0 option We purchased this trailer in June of 2017. Returned it with minor fixes like bedroom door wouldn't latch, shower curtain snaps broke, screen door fell apart, valence fell off wall, decals falling off and looked to be some leaking issues. Was told by selling shop the floor was cut to big so it bubbled in the corner. Ok they fixed other said issues. Returned it February 2019 Over a year old now and out of warranty. The tailgate is leaking rusty water and storage space is wet. After inspection and pressure test they find it to be a manufacture defect and the whole damn thing is leaking. Now 1200 into it and 4000 and up to fix 4×4 area of floor. Tear apart nose cone, remove cabinets and the list goes on. 40,000 and we have a piece of crap, moldy,rotten trailer and the manufacturer said "out of warranty to bad" The worst customer service I have ever dealt with!!! So talking with the dealer they had 4 in the service department at the same time with the exact same issue. Plus he was doing a walk through showing and the blazen was leaking in the same areas as ours. We traded in our piece of crap for another brand and lessons learned in what to look for. The dealer took care of us with minimal loss. My advise is run!!!
- susan mcpherson, Washington

2018-09-04 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 27FBXL View Listings

So like some of the other reviewers, I too never write reviews, but today they pushed me too far. I have bought my last 4 trailers and 5th wheels from theses guys both here and in Caldwell as the sales department in the past was great, even bought the extended warranty after the problems with my last trailer. Im not sure how others would feel about that, but to me that's called loyalty. But the service department lost that loyalty to this dealer in 1 trip. On my very 1st Camp trip all of the windows leaked water during a rainstorm into the trailer, so when I got back I took it in under the factory warranty and they supposedly fixed it. My Refrigerator crapped out on my camp trip this summer, (the trailer was 2 years & 4 months old) no big deal "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And on the way home from the camp trip my blind & blind assembly dropped to the floor and tore out the wires and all that because it has lights in it. But "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And It was on my camp trip earlier this summer I found out the windows still leaked as bad as the 1st time I complained about it, So I dropped off my 2 year old Powerlite on 8/20/18 and the guy said he would get it looked at, said that I would have to pay to have the refrigerator diagnosed since the extended warranty wouldn't cover that, OK whatever, but he would try to get the rest covered by the "EXTENDED WARRANTY". Then I hear nothing back until 9/3/18 saying its done. I went to pick it up and the guy hands me a bill for over $1000, at which point I crapped myself, I argued saying no one called me to tell me anything, that I shouldn't be paying for any of this, So I had to pay the $145 Diagnostic fee on the refrigerator repair (When the control board was indeed bad) $580 to repair the windows which I had complained about under the factory warranty period and the $217 to reinstall the blind, which I *****ed so much about the credited back. I asked " So what exactly does the extended warranty cover" ? Oh nothing, except the control board which was obviously defective. DON'T BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, IT DOES NOTHING. I'll go somewhere else on my next service need.
- Dave, Idaho

2018-06-28 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22FS View Listings

Bought brand new after first ride out the stove and oven fell apart, the grey and black tank reader wasn’t working, outdoor speakers didn’t work and one of the bend/beds bolts came off wall. Took it in and was told that this is common with new trailers to get kinks worked out. Since then the bench has come off the wall the awning no longer works and the fridge quit working.The radio has been replaced because it quit working. Took it back in recently to have all these issues fixed.. yet again.. The toy hauler is totaled per RV dealer because the frame has cracked in multiple pile appots. Was told by the manager that we beat the crap out of it. First of all the camper 2 YEARS OLD. We have taken it ou maybe 8 Times. It’s Idaho what’s the point do a toy hauler is you can’t even take it off pavement without it falling apart. I would never buy one again! and definitely will be doing more research on the next one!
- A Neal, Idaho

2017-10-17 2017 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 29RKS View Listings

We fell in love with the floor plan at first sight so much so that we were blinded to the fact that even though it is a large unit it's an entry-level at best. Once I got it home I began to notice things like caulked joints instead of trim molding and window screens that didn't fit. The first trip out we discovered how horribly it tracks and tows and discovered that the axles were out of alignment with each other. We returned the trailer after the first month with a 3-page list of defects and deficiencies. To the dealer's credit they did repair everything that was repairable but many of the items were simply poor build quality with bottom of the barrel components. 8 months later and after three more short trips in which part of every day was spent repairing or band-aiding something that broke or quit working we came to the painful realization that we were never going to be happy with this rig and have taken the financial beating of trading it in on a Forest River Rockwood unit.
- Harry Dennison, California

2017-10-08 2016 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

We bought this trailer new and added solar so we could dry camp. We have driven over 20,000 miles across the US and Canada and enjoyed it immensely. Pros: slide-out dinenette, walk-around queen bed, good size bathroom for a small trailer, good stability with jacks, ease of towing, dual-axle, pass-through storage, diamond plate front rock guard. Cons: rear bumper was too light for a rack with two bikes, did not come with an electric jack, some of the upholstery is not trimmed well, seal around the slide needed to be repaired, bathroom could use more shelf storage. For the price this is a durable trailer with a great floor plan.
- Jack Cotton, Texas

2017-09-20 2017 Pacific Coachworks Econ 16RB View Listings

Overall not a bad trailer but has some serious flaws. The cabinet design are main problem. The side cabinets by the bed do not open all the way because the blind cover get in the way so we had to remove them to get full access. The bathroom cabinet does not open all the way due to floorboard in the way. All the main cabinets open to the top but come with no locking levers so you have to hold them open (we put on brackets). As for the warranty, the hot water heater stopped working and we took it to a well known repair facility under manufactures warranty. They would not even touch it because they had serious trouble getting reimbursed for their work from Pacific Coach Works in the past. What good is a warranty if we can't use it. I will not buy this brand again or recommend it to anyone.
- Joseph Beck, Washington

2017-09-04 2018 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22fs View Listings

I bought this trailer new three weeks ago. On the maiden voyage the hot water heater failed and the TV antenna blew off the roof in wind swept southern Wyoming. The cabinets are truly inferior quality and the hardware is the cheapest sh1t you can buy. I took it back to the dealer thinking they would step right up and fix all the problems; instead they tried to blame me. They replaced a circuit board on the water heater...it worked on the lot. On our second trip; as soon as I turned on the water heater it failed...yet again. Still waiting on the replacement antenna. I'll have to hook up the trailer and tow it back to the lot for replacement...who knows when. Truly unhappy being stuck with this cheap trailer for the next twelve years. Dot't buy this Trailer and don't buy from dealer. I should have looked closer at the quality of construction. My bad.
- Daryyl Barber, Utah

2017-08-04 2017 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 16RB View Listings

We bought our coach 2 weeks ago and are planning a trip next week. Today we had rain for about 20 minutes. My husbabnd went into the trailer to show our Son- in law. The bed was soaking wet due to the ceiling vent leaking. He will reseal it tomorrow. We also replaced the mattress with a foam one, because it was so uncomfortable.We have also noticed alot of calking around wood edges are missing and lots of glue on wall seems. Just seems like shoddy workmanship to me, hopefully this will be the last of our troubles with this model.
- Christine R Jackson, California

2017-08-04 2017 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 16RB View Listings

- Christine R Jackson, California

2017-08-01 2014 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

Our trailer was great until we took if for a long trip. side wall crack by the slide. waited and waited for parts only to find out they didn't have them and the dealer had to have the decals made locally. Now not even a year after warranty is has past the crack is back. slide can't level floor not strong enough and coming apart. very poorly designed. floor plan great but if it doesn't stay together what is the point. not happy and will never buy this brand ever again.
- steve, Washington

2017-07-11 2016 Pacific Coachworks Tango Mini 20BBS View Listings

We love this travel trailer. We had to get a super light model (3480#). This is the only one that had 3 burners and an oven. It also has a double axle, making it more stable and easier to pull. The 7' width makes much easier to see around when towing. The queen bed faces out giving you two side tables and much easier to make up the bed. Both people have the ability to get out of bed on their side. The slide-out makes the whole trailer seem so much bigger and comfortable. Lots of room to dine 4-5 adults comfortably. Best super lightweight trailer on the market! What you don't get is a chair or couch - sitting is at the table only. The bathroom is large and could accommodate a sink, but does not have one. Probably would have made the trailer over the 3500# goal. The storage under the queen bed makes a huge difference, because due to the size, storage is at a premium. I have to say there is a lot of storage for such a small trailer. This trailer has all the amenities - A/C, heat, double door refrigerator (gas/electric), microwave, monitors for grey and black water, TV antennae, awning. Would have been nice to have the bed fold up so could have a couch to sit on, but probably would have lost storage, or again, the weight issue. Highly recommend this trailer. Can't really comment on warranty (this review forced an answer) as we didn't use it. Everything works fine.
- Happy Senior, California