Pacific Coachworks Reviews on RV Insider (42)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bob from Nevada says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite M16RB View Listings

each time We took it out something has broken including , window covering, shades,mirror fell off bathroom wall twice, front frame bent up ,nothing seems to stay put, doors on refer fell out, heater went off middle of the nite from leaks in gas, battery goes dead within a day of fully charged unit. I would love to part ways with it but even the insurance company agrees it all original manufacture defects and wont cover a thing!!
- Bob, Nevada

2020-07-16 2014 Pacific Coachworks Sandsport F305 View Listings

This trailer has a great layout and was exactly what I was looking for until I started using it. In the first year of using this trailer, the large slide motor became detached from mount / broke. No way to manually crank slide. Poor wiring -- 110 volt power cord had been routed near tire and created a short in cord due to rubbing on tire. Back door has gap. This year I noticed buckling in structural support for water tanks and this also created water leak. Cheap material used for support on water tanks. Also had experienced frame member coming loose in overhang and required welding - this also caused fracture/cosmetic damage. Many problems for a fairly new trailer. I had tried to speak with Customer Service -- very poor. Recommendation -- Do NOT BUY Pacific Coachworks -- VERY POOR QUALITY
- Alan Pearson, Utah

2020-07-04 2017 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 16RB View Listings

Easy to tow and easier to turn in places and backing in to spaces. A slider would be ideal. The cooking area is ideal for food prep outdoors. Double propane tank assembly would be better. the awning is nice and ample and helps with shading.
- Josaf Rodriguez, California

2020-05-16 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 25RKS View Listings

Beautiful Trailer. Easily towable and has all the amenities of home. You will not be dissapointed. the outside looks nice and the hardwood floors are amazing. cant beat the value for the price! highly recommended!
- Juan, California

2020-05-07 2017 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 16RB View Listings

Friend of our works at this factory and told us how good they were. Without hesitation we purchased what we have now fallen in love with, our outdoor home away from home. Oh how sweet it is!! Perfect for our 2 little boys and my husband and I. Get the power lift as we had ours installed after the fact and wow, what a difference!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
- Susan Middleton, California

2020-05-03 2016 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite M16RB View Listings

Have owned this trailer since November 2015, have used it at least 35 times in rain, wind and snow and we couldn't be happier with this trailer our 3rd in 40 years. Never had a single problem so we can't complain.
- Mike Trevor, Colorado

2020-05-03 2018 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 17RK View Listings

We searched high and low for a good trailer and we found it in this Mighty Lite..the workmanship, quality of equipment and the durability is by far one of the best and we have owned many trailers in the past. We have no idea how these previous reviews came about but they are hard to believe given Pacific Coachworks reputation for quality and their companies record overall is one of the absolute best. What's amazing is no other company pays as much attention. Coming from the Pacific Northwest where it rains more than shines, we have no leaks, I can assure you and everything works right...oh by the way most RV components come from the exact same sub-contractors so it really a matter of assembly QA...nuff said...pretty sure the competition wrote the last 2 reviews lol...Best trailer ever!!!
- Johnathan Smith, Washington

2020-02-20 2014 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

It is a very poor quality. After our 1st trip we noticed a crack in the outside wall by the front slide out. Rv dealer repaired it. Then the following season re crack same spot. Took back to dealer. They noticed floor was spongy. When I got it back pacific coachworks would not warranty it. As I reach the problem found shower drain broken. Problem was every time we showered water went into a hole made in the floor to allow space not enough for the shower drain. I took pictures of all the damage. Had replace the hole floor from bathroom to under the bed. The manufacturer hole allowed water into the insulation which allowed the water to travel the full trailer. Unnoticed. Still Pacific coachworks wouldn't handle it. So I had to do it out of pocket. Added more cross struts.and found the slide out bracing wasn't enough attached it was not placed correctly. It is the worst company to work with. I have since notice that the slide was placed to low in the trailer side. So I've put a metal sheet to handle the weight of the slide and raised it so it seals correctly. Do not buy this brand. Very poor quality. Poorly designed.
- thompssk, Washington

2020-01-11 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

We have owned it two years and only used it twice. We love the floor an. Very open. So comfortable. The queen bed is comfy and the couch folds open and is very comfortable too. We never used the bed under the table. Refrigerator is nice size. Awning opens easily. We had it ceramic coated. Easy to pull.
- Cindy Shaughnessy, Arizona

2019-12-06 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX View Listings

I bought my trailer at the end of 4/17. Size was what we were looking for with a larger sized bathroom. I would have liked a little more foot room in the bedroom but its functional. I wanted to write things to expect that I didnt know going in. The build quality left alot to be desired, some you dont know until you have to fix something. Screws that go into nothing,some you find every time you go into the trailer. Issues I've had are leaks from windows after the silicone they use rotted after the first year and the fuel station fell off on the first use of it because everything is garbage screws instead of bolts. My side panel has pulled from the front cap edge molding( I'm past my 1 year warranty from dealer and Pacific coach works dont respond to my emails), and all 3 vent covers have all but disintegrated after 2 years and also leaked. Pretty much all the silicone seams in the trailer need redone and both propane lines leaked costing me 2 propane tanks. I get these arent gold plated trailers, but honestly a little quality control and better hardware are a must. Expect to replace screws with bolts so you dont lose things on the road. I bought new because I didn't want issues, issues is what I've had and my friends with their trailer as well.
- Jason, California

2019-10-07 2019 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 22EX View Listings

This RV is lightweight, but big enough to haul toys, with many thoughtful, livable amenities. The unit tows well, has a nice kitchen, large bathroom, and a separate master bedroom. We really like the solar power option. We have used it on 5 different trips and have not had a single problem. Fortunately, we have not had to find out if the warranty or support are satisfactory.
- Jim Kinser, Colorado

2019-10-07 2015 Pacific Coachworks Econ 16BB View Listings

Purchase this travel trailer less than a month have a lot of problems. Refrigerator water leak inside the RV. Because the drain hose too long. Take back two time for them to figure it out. Few month later water leak out when shower. Take it back 4 time end up going back to the factory. Wait almost a month to fix it. One year later air conditioning not getting cold sometimes. Went back to the dealer won't fix it due to out of warranty. Have to take it to air conditioning dealer to fix. Take almost two year to fix all the problem. And the all the seal start come apart Because the plumber puddy start come apart. Need to reseal the whole trailer. Not too happy with this trailer
- Louis, California

2019-10-05 2019 Pacific Coachworks Tango 27FSB View Listings

Trailer tows nice that's about it. Had nothing but problems with it from the beginning. Still having problems, cant find answers on this unicorn, owners manual useless. Dealership I bought it from won't refund money. I won't ever buy another trailer from PC again.
- Jacob, Arizona

2019-09-06 2019 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 3414 View Listings

Purchased just over 3 weeks ago. Sad to say I'm very disappointed in the quality of this fifth wheel. Within this short time the fold up couch has pulled out from the wall damaging the floor. The thermostat does not work properly unless you remove the cover plate. The insulation vent under the floor is falling apart and the biggest issue was theres light coming from the ceiling. Best I can tell.is the drip plate above the back door was not properly sealed. Quality control has got to step up from this manufacturer. Granted that these issues should have been spotted on the pre delivery from the dealer before even putting this one out to sell most of these issues could have been prevented if the factory would have had better quality control. I have also emailed spacific coach who makes the powerlite over a week ago and have not received a response. If I could lemon law this thing I would...
- Jake, Utah

2019-09-01 2011 Pacific Coachworks Tango 224RB View Listings

Have owned for 5 years. Have been to the coast of Washington and to Yellowstone. Otherwise stored inside my shop. Had to replace the batteries and power converter recently (8 years not bad) Otherwise a great trailer. Lots of standard features: to many to list....google for specs. Tows well with a weight dist. hitch behind my Toyota Tundra.
- Tom Dawson, Washington

2019-08-09 2019 Pacific Coachworks Pacifica XL 16BH View Listings

My experience with this rv is not what I expected, and as far as towing that was not bad being light weight. I have had nothing but problems after problems with this unit such as stabilizer jacks, parts missing on blinds when I bought it, ac condensation leaked on inside drain pan was installed backwards, sent back to manufacture for warranty work on the nose section bubbled and side had crack which they tried to blame me for and than it came back in worst condition than when it left ore cracks inside front storage cabinet was not correctly done, transport driver had a chain wrapped around grab handle claiming door would not stay close while transporting, now handle is all scuffed up with marks from chain and door doesn't close correctly. I would not recommend anyone looking to buy a trailer to buy pacific coach works. Now the manufacture recommended a place to get repairs done those people are just like the manufacture they don't call back hoping I can get rid of this P.O.S
- james walter, Arizona

2019-07-28 2018 Pacific Coachworks Tango Mini 16BB View Listings

I purchased a 2018 Pacific coach mini light 16 BB travel trailer After the first two months of owning it there was a leak in the Skylight over the shower area which I had to take in on two different occasions then as owning it for a year 2 months past the warranty I have noticed all the sudden the front end starting to split open the axle was bent the tires were going bald and then it started too mold on the inside of the shower wall and the tub I have not used any water source in this trailer I believe do from the leak from the skylight and I bought it from motorhomes of California nobody would help me with this issue due to it being a failure from the manufacturer not from wear and tear they both turned me away and I am very unhappy with the way that they had handled it
- Lonnie Thornsbury, California

2019-07-21 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 28DBSS View Listings

We bought our 28dbss northland new from camping world. One week after bringing it home, we had a huge rainstorm and the kitchen window leaked onto the countertop and ruined it. I took it back to camping world and they had to order a new cabinet, countertop, and replace the vinyl flooring. Camping world had gone through and re-sealed all the windows on the trailer for good measure. Got it back and everything was fine. On our third trip with the trailer, with less than 500 total miles on it, the right rear tire blew at 30mph. All tires are kept at maximum psi since I’m pretty anal about tire pressure. No problem, just install the spare. 10 minutes down the road, the spare blows at 55mph taking out the fender, supports for the fender, insulation. Spare tire was an exact match to all the other Chinese tires. After 5 hours, finally got the tire replaced(Sunday mind you) by the good sams road side assistance. My advice is to check your tires and if they are China bombs, switch them out to American made Goodyear tires.
- Dave, California

2019-07-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Rage N 27FBX View Listings

I bought my Pacific Coachworks Ragen toyhauler new in 2016. It's the biggest piece of crap on the market. I've replaced nearly every 90°, "T" fitting because of leaks. Seriously, nearly every fitting leaked... whoever put the plumbing together should be shot. The wall paper is falling off. Anything screwed into the walls is loose and falling off...I've had to replace almost every screw and install them the right way, with female expanding plastic wall fittings. The roof and vents leaked on our first trip and I find new ones every time it rains. Last fall while out of state hunting the heater and refrigerator went out, fixed two leaks (cut out and replaced two 90° fittings). I'm on a 10 day trip right now with the family where I've replaced 5 pex fittings, re-tightened every abs fitting. Replaced the propane regulator (emptied drivers side tank, leaked out the regulator vent in one day). Had to recaulk the shower...it was leaking big time.... cabinets are basically falling apart.... There's many more fixes I've done, but I'm tired of typing...I should light a candle, crack open the propane stove and walk away at this point...never buy anything built by Pacific Coachworks ....I bought it in a hurry before a hunting trip and didn't do any research....big mistake.
- harleyleighty1, California

2019-07-16 2017 Pacific Coachworks Surf Side 24FSB View Listings

I love the quality, look, and feel of our Surf Side Toy Hauler. The interior is about two feet taller than other models adding to its spaciousness. When there are only two of you, the queen bed areas can easily be converted to other purposes - such as extra storage. The electric queen stows at the ceiling. Open the back ramp and enjoy dining and lounging with an open-air porch - bliss at a water view! The dining table/benches stow against the walls, opening a huge cargo area with flush floor anchors for. The appliances and accessories are of better quality than most models we considered. And the outside LED lighting is a great plus! Huge water tanks and extra fuel makes for confident dry-camping. We added a solar panel to keep everything charged. The size is small enough to comfortably tow and large enough to comfortably live - perfect!
- Regan Davis, California

2019-06-19 2019 Pacific Coachworks Rage'n 2818 View Listings

Once we started using it, we realized there was wasted space and less storage. Shower pan was under utilized and should have been made wider. Changed out the mattress after the first trip. Window shades suck. The second trip out, the kitchen sink plumbing came apart and water went everywhere. The third trip out, the shower plumbing started to leak and we are getting a smell coming up from the black tank. Even though we used every chemical that’s out there to stop it, my fear is that the stink pipe has come loose. Knowing the other issues with the plumbing. Next RV purchase will not be a Pacific Coachworks unit.
- Bud Cline, Arizona

2019-05-20 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

For a 32' trailer it pulls and tracks very well. Breaking is outstanding. I use a 2016 Titan XD to tow my camper and I have no problem whatsoever.The floor plan works out great. Has two entry doors which is very helpful. Outside shower. Power awning 21'. Best part of this camper is the power leveling jacks. Also power hitch. Speakers throughout the camper with a 32" LED Flat screen. Two leather swivel chairs in the rear with a big window for your viewing. Great lighting. Plenty of cabinets and outside storage. Has a leather jack knife couch. Good size bathroom. Don't fail cramp at all. Two doors in the bathroom. Has a 16'slide which gives a great open concept.All a/c and heat are duct.
- Philip, California

2019-04-14 2017 Pacific Coachworks Blaze'N 24FS View Listings

Only have 1 star because there is not a 0 option We purchased this trailer in June of 2017. Returned it with minor fixes like bedroom door wouldn't latch, shower curtain snaps broke, screen door fell apart, valence fell off wall, decals falling off and looked to be some leaking issues. Was told by selling shop the floor was cut to big so it bubbled in the corner. Ok they fixed other said issues. Returned it February 2019 Over a year old now and out of warranty. The tailgate is leaking rusty water and storage space is wet. After inspection and pressure test they find it to be a manufacture defect and the whole damn thing is leaking. Now 1200 into it and 4000 and up to fix 4×4 area of floor. Tear apart nose cone, remove cabinets and the list goes on. 40,000 and we have a piece of crap, moldy,rotten trailer and the manufacturer said "out of warranty to bad" The worst customer service I have ever dealt with!!! So talking with the dealer they had 4 in the service department at the same time with the exact same issue. Plus he was doing a walk through showing and the blazen was leaking in the same areas as ours. We traded in our piece of crap for another brand and lessons learned in what to look for. The dealer took care of us with minimal loss. My advise is run!!!
- susan mcpherson, Washington

2018-09-04 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 27FBXL View Listings

So like some of the other reviewers, I too never write reviews, but today they pushed me too far. I have bought my last 4 trailers and 5th wheels from theses guys both here and in Caldwell as the sales department in the past was great, even bought the extended warranty after the problems with my last trailer. Im not sure how others would feel about that, but to me that's called loyalty. But the service department lost that loyalty to this dealer in 1 trip. On my very 1st Camp trip all of the windows leaked water during a rainstorm into the trailer, so when I got back I took it in under the factory warranty and they supposedly fixed it. My Refrigerator crapped out on my camp trip this summer, (the trailer was 2 years & 4 months old) no big deal "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And on the way home from the camp trip my blind & blind assembly dropped to the floor and tore out the wires and all that because it has lights in it. But "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And It was on my camp trip earlier this summer I found out the windows still leaked as bad as the 1st time I complained about it, So I dropped off my 2 year old Powerlite on 8/20/18 and the guy said he would get it looked at, said that I would have to pay to have the refrigerator diagnosed since the extended warranty wouldn't cover that, OK whatever, but he would try to get the rest covered by the "EXTENDED WARRANTY". Then I hear nothing back until 9/3/18 saying its done. I went to pick it up and the guy hands me a bill for over $1000, at which point I crapped myself, I argued saying no one called me to tell me anything, that I shouldn't be paying for any of this, So I had to pay the $145 Diagnostic fee on the refrigerator repair (When the control board was indeed bad) $580 to repair the windows which I had complained about under the factory warranty period and the $217 to reinstall the blind, which I *****ed so much about the credited back. I asked " So what exactly does the extended warranty cover" ? Oh nothing, except the control board which was obviously defective. DON'T BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, IT DOES NOTHING. I'll go somewhere else on my next service need.
- Dave, Idaho

2018-06-28 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22FS View Listings

Bought brand new after first ride out the stove and oven fell apart, the grey and black tank reader wasn’t working, outdoor speakers didn’t work and one of the bend/beds bolts came off wall. Took it in and was told that this is common with new trailers to get kinks worked out. Since then the bench has come off the wall the awning no longer works and the fridge quit working.The radio has been replaced because it quit working. Took it back in recently to have all these issues fixed.. yet again.. The toy hauler is totaled per RV dealer because the frame has cracked in multiple pile appots. Was told by the manager that we beat the crap out of it. First of all the camper 2 YEARS OLD. We have taken it ou maybe 8 Times. It’s Idaho what’s the point do a toy hauler is you can’t even take it off pavement without it falling apart. I would never buy one again! and definitely will be doing more research on the next one!
- A Neal, Idaho