Pacific Coachworks RVs Reviews (21)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bob from Nevada says:

Have you owned any Pacific Coachworks RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite M16RB View Listings

each time We took it out something has broken including , window covering, shades,mirror fell off bathroom wall twice, front frame bent up ,nothing seems to stay put, doors on refer fell out, heater went off middle of the nite from leaks in gas, battery goes dead within a day of fully charged unit. I would love to part ways with it but even the insurance company agrees it all original manufacture defects and wont cover a thing!!
- Bob, Nevada

2019-05-20 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

For a 32' trailer it pulls and tracks very well. Breaking is outstanding. I use a 2016 Titan XD to tow my camper and I have no problem whatsoever.The floor plan works out great. Has two entry doors which is very helpful. Outside shower. Power awning 21'. Best part of this camper is the power leveling jacks. Also power hitch. Speakers throughout the camper with a 32" LED Flat screen. Two leather swivel chairs in the rear with a big window for your viewing. Great lighting. Plenty of cabinets and outside storage. Has a leather jack knife couch. Good size bathroom. Don't fail cramp at all. Two doors in the bathroom. Has a 16'slide which gives a great open concept.All a/c and heat are duct.
- Philip, California

2019-04-14 2017 Pacific Coachworks Blaze'N 24FS View Listings

Only have 1 star because there is not a 0 option We purchased this trailer in June of 2017. Returned it with minor fixes like bedroom door wouldn't latch, shower curtain snaps broke, screen door fell apart, valence fell off wall, decals falling off and looked to be some leaking issues. Was told by selling shop the floor was cut to big so it bubbled in the corner. Ok they fixed other said issues. Returned it February 2019 Over a year old now and out of warranty. The tailgate is leaking rusty water and storage space is wet. After inspection and pressure test they find it to be a manufacture defect and the whole damn thing is leaking. Now 1200 into it and 4000 and up to fix 4×4 area of floor. Tear apart nose cone, remove cabinets and the list goes on. 40,000 and we have a piece of crap, moldy,rotten trailer and the manufacturer said "out of warranty to bad" The worst customer service I have ever dealt with!!! So talking with the dealer they had 4 in the service department at the same time with the exact same issue. Plus he was doing a walk through showing and the blazen was leaking in the same areas as ours. We traded in our piece of crap for another brand and lessons learned in what to look for. The dealer took care of us with minimal loss. My advise is run!!!
- susan mcpherson, Washington

2018-09-04 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 27FBXL View Listings

So like some of the other reviewers, I too never write reviews, but today they pushed me too far. I have bought my last 4 trailers and 5th wheels from theses guys both here and in Caldwell as the sales department in the past was great, even bought the extended warranty after the problems with my last trailer. Im not sure how others would feel about that, but to me that's called loyalty. But the service department lost that loyalty to this dealer in 1 trip. On my very 1st Camp trip all of the windows leaked water during a rainstorm into the trailer, so when I got back I took it in under the factory warranty and they supposedly fixed it. My Refrigerator crapped out on my camp trip this summer, (the trailer was 2 years & 4 months old) no big deal "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And on the way home from the camp trip my blind & blind assembly dropped to the floor and tore out the wires and all that because it has lights in it. But "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And It was on my camp trip earlier this summer I found out the windows still leaked as bad as the 1st time I complained about it, So I dropped off my 2 year old Powerlite on 8/20/18 and the guy said he would get it looked at, said that I would have to pay to have the refrigerator diagnosed since the extended warranty wouldn't cover that, OK whatever, but he would try to get the rest covered by the "EXTENDED WARRANTY". Then I hear nothing back until 9/3/18 saying its done. I went to pick it up and the guy hands me a bill for over $1000, at which point I crapped myself, I argued saying no one called me to tell me anything, that I shouldn't be paying for any of this, So I had to pay the $145 Diagnostic fee on the refrigerator repair (When the control board was indeed bad) $580 to repair the windows which I had complained about under the factory warranty period and the $217 to reinstall the blind, which I bitched so much about the credited back. I asked " So what exactly does the extended warranty cover" ? Oh nothing, except the control board which was obviously defective. DON'T BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, IT DOES NOTHING. I'll go somewhere else on my next service need.
- Dave, Idaho

2018-06-28 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22FS View Listings

Bought brand new after first ride out the stove and oven fell apart, the grey and black tank reader wasn’t working, outdoor speakers didn’t work and one of the bend/beds bolts came off wall. Took it in and was told that this is common with new trailers to get kinks worked out. Since then the bench has come off the wall the awning no longer works and the fridge quit working.The radio has been replaced because it quit working. Took it back in recently to have all these issues fixed.. yet again.. The toy hauler is totaled per RV dealer because the frame has cracked in multiple pile appots. Was told by the manager that we beat the crap out of it. First of all the camper 2 YEARS OLD. We have taken it ou maybe 8 Times. It’s Idaho what’s the point do a toy hauler is you can’t even take it off pavement without it falling apart. I would never buy one again! and definitely will be doing more research on the next one!
- A Neal, Idaho

2017-10-17 2017 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 29RKS View Listings

We fell in love with the floor plan at first sight so much so that we were blinded to the fact that even though it is a large unit it's an entry-level at best. Once I got it home I began to notice things like caulked joints instead of trim molding and window screens that didn't fit. The first trip out we discovered how horribly it tracks and tows and discovered that the axles were out of alignment with each other. We returned the trailer after the first month with a 3-page list of defects and deficiencies. To the dealer's credit they did repair everything that was repairable but many of the items were simply poor build quality with bottom of the barrel components. 8 months later and after three more short trips in which part of every day was spent repairing or band-aiding something that broke or quit working we came to the painful realization that we were never going to be happy with this rig and have taken the financial beating of trading it in on a Forest River Rockwood unit.
- Harry Dennison, California

2017-10-08 2016 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

We bought this trailer new and added solar so we could dry camp. We have driven over 20,000 miles across the US and Canada and enjoyed it immensely. Pros: slide-out dinenette, walk-around queen bed, good size bathroom for a small trailer, good stability with jacks, ease of towing, dual-axle, pass-through storage, diamond plate front rock guard. Cons: rear bumper was too light for a rack with two bikes, did not come with an electric jack, some of the upholstery is not trimmed well, seal around the slide needed to be repaired, bathroom could use more shelf storage. For the price this is a durable trailer with a great floor plan.
- Jack Cotton, Texas

2017-09-20 2017 Pacific Coachworks Econ 16RB View Listings

Overall not a bad trailer but has some serious flaws. The cabinet design are main problem. The side cabinets by the bed do not open all the way because the blind cover get in the way so we had to remove them to get full access. The bathroom cabinet does not open all the way due to floorboard in the way. All the main cabinets open to the top but come with no locking levers so you have to hold them open (we put on brackets). As for the warranty, the hot water heater stopped working and we took it to a well known repair facility under manufactures warranty. They would not even touch it because they had serious trouble getting reimbursed for their work from Pacific Coach Works in the past. What good is a warranty if we can't use it. I will not buy this brand again or recommend it to anyone.
- Joseph Beck, Washington

2017-09-04 2018 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22fs View Listings

I bought this trailer new three weeks ago. On the maiden voyage the hot water heater failed and the TV antenna blew off the roof in wind swept southern Wyoming. The cabinets are truly inferior quality and the hardware is the cheapest sh1t you can buy. I took it back to the dealer thinking they would step right up and fix all the problems; instead they tried to blame me. They replaced a circuit board on the water heater...it worked on the lot. On our second trip; as soon as I turned on the water heater it failed...yet again. Still waiting on the replacement antenna. I'll have to hook up the trailer and tow it back to the lot for replacement...who knows when. Truly unhappy being stuck with this cheap trailer for the next twelve years. Dot't buy this Trailer and don't buy from dealer. I should have looked closer at the quality of construction. My bad.
- Daryyl Barber, Utah

2017-08-04 2017 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 16RB View Listings

We bought our coach 2 weeks ago and are planning a trip next week. Today we had rain for about 20 minutes. My husbabnd went into the trailer to show our Son- in law. The bed was soaking wet due to the ceiling vent leaking. He will reseal it tomorrow. We also replaced the mattress with a foam one, because it was so uncomfortable.We have also noticed alot of calking around wood edges are missing and lots of glue on wall seems. Just seems like shoddy workmanship to me, hopefully this will be the last of our troubles with this model.
- Christine R Jackson, California

2017-08-04 2017 Pacific Coachworks Mighty Lite 16RB View Listings

- Christine R Jackson, California

2017-08-01 2014 Pacific Coachworks Econ 18RBS View Listings

Our trailer was great until we took if for a long trip. side wall crack by the slide. waited and waited for parts only to find out they didn't have them and the dealer had to have the decals made locally. Now not even a year after warranty is has past the crack is back. slide can't level floor not strong enough and coming apart. very poorly designed. floor plan great but if it doesn't stay together what is the point. not happy and will never buy this brand ever again.
- steve, Washington

2017-07-11 2016 Pacific Coachworks Tango Mini 20BBS View Listings

We love this travel trailer. We had to get a super light model (3480#). This is the only one that had 3 burners and an oven. It also has a double axle, making it more stable and easier to pull. The 7' width makes much easier to see around when towing. The queen bed faces out giving you two side tables and much easier to make up the bed. Both people have the ability to get out of bed on their side. The slide-out makes the whole trailer seem so much bigger and comfortable. Lots of room to dine 4-5 adults comfortably. Best super lightweight trailer on the market! What you don't get is a chair or couch - sitting is at the table only. The bathroom is large and could accommodate a sink, but does not have one. Probably would have made the trailer over the 3500# goal. The storage under the queen bed makes a huge difference, because due to the size, storage is at a premium. I have to say there is a lot of storage for such a small trailer. This trailer has all the amenities - A/C, heat, double door refrigerator (gas/electric), microwave, monitors for grey and black water, TV antennae, awning. Would have been nice to have the bed fold up so could have a couch to sit on, but probably would have lost storage, or again, the weight issue. Highly recommend this trailer. Can't really comment on warranty (this review forced an answer) as we didn't use it. Everything works fine.
- Happy Senior, California

2017-06-26 2017 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 24FS View Listings

As an owner of multiple trailers I would not recommend a Pacific Coachworks trailer. It is by far the worst trailer we have owned. Very poor workmanship when assembled and very poor engineering design. We have towed it two times with a full water tank and it has broken the support bolts both times in multiple places. Heat duct was extremely restricted by pex tubing, fridge will not run correctly, warped tables, self tapped stabilizer jacks. Dealer and manufacturer have been of no help.
- Scott W, Wyoming

2017-06-26 2017 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 24FS View Listings

- Scott W, Wyoming

2017-05-29 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RESS View Listings

Ok, well not enough room for the problems we've had, it started with the frig. Not working, then slides leaking,swollen wood from leaks! The first two months we had it we didn't, camping world did!! Then they had it another 2 months and said they fixed it, but blatantly lied.it's made so cheap!! Very frustrating, costumer service sucks!!!! Now our hoses from the pump leak on Vaca now 2nd lock won't open :((
- John and Patti Morey, California

2017-05-17 2016 Pacific Coachworks Sea Breeze 2690 View Listings

I just purchased my 2nd trailer. Both are Pacific coach works PCW As I prepare for my first journey I find several quality issues. In my opinion, I now understand why the price of my trailer is considerably less than the competition trailers with same / similair floor plans. Again in my opinion, I believe that PCW lacks in quality assurance.
- Terry Burnett, California

2017-05-13 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 30RKSS View Listings

Beautiful travel trailer inside and out. Until you look closely. I mean piss poor workmanship shelf in pantry fell out the first day of use water line to toilet leaked linoleum in front of entry has been pierced to gather and has a bulb under it electric problem can't run AC and tv or microwave at the same time I literally hate this trailer can't wait to get rid of it
- Rocky , California

2017-04-08 2017 Pacific Coachworks Tango 18RBS View Listings

This travel trailer will be your worst nightmare. Slide leaked from day one. The manufacturer referred me back to dealer. They could not stop the slide from leaking. The dealer made 3 honest attempts to repair the leaking slide. The dealer finally agreed to pay off the Pacific Coachworks - Tango and put us back in a Wildwood by Forest River.
- Johnnie Montgomery, Oregon

2017-02-17 2015 Pacific Coachworks Econ 12RB View Listings

This little camper is all my wife and I need, I do wish the black tank was bigger than 10 gallons!!!!! we dry camp and have to watch how we use it, I have worked on many different rv's and is not built and better/worse, if we ever chose to up scale that is what I'm looking at first, Eric,
- Eric, Arizona

2016-09-25 2012 Pacific Coachworks Tango Towlite 21FBS View Listings

2012 tango towlite,2 door, microwav,3 burner stove with oven, refrigerator, stereo system with DVDS, speakers inside out,queen size bed, storage on the sides and above the bed, extends outwards 4ft.for more room, electric awning, tv, sattlelite,bathtub and shower
- Andrea, California

2015-12-12 2015 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 20CBXL View Listings

This Toy Hauler is perfect for our family of 4 and 2 of our children's friends. Plenty of living space, lots of standard amenities, great outside entertainment system. Making lots of memories. Our friends have the same trailer and they love it. We can even fit our Wildcat in the back which is over 13 feet long.
- RD Holland, California