Pacific Coachworks Powerlite RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks Powerlite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Daryyl Barber from Utah says:

Have you owned any Pacific Coachworks Powerlite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22fs View Listings

I bought this trailer new three weeks ago. On the maiden voyage the hot water heater failed and the TV antenna blew off the roof in wind swept southern Wyoming. The cabinets are truly inferior quality and the hardware is the cheapest sh1t you can buy. I took it back to the dealer thinking they would step right up and fix all the problems; instead they tried to blame me. They replaced a circuit board on the water heater...it worked on the lot. On our second trip; as soon as I turned on the water heater it failed...yet again. Still waiting on the replacement antenna. I'll have to hook up the trailer and tow it back to the lot for replacement...who knows when. Truly unhappy being stuck with this cheap trailer for the next twelve years. Dot't buy this Trailer and don't buy from dealer. I should have looked closer at the quality of construction. My bad.
- Daryyl Barber, Utah

2018-09-04 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 27FBXL View Listings

So like some of the other reviewers, I too never write reviews, but today they pushed me too far. I have bought my last 4 trailers and 5th wheels from theses guys both here and in Caldwell as the sales department in the past was great, even bought the extended warranty after the problems with my last trailer. Im not sure how others would feel about that, but to me that's called loyalty. But the service department lost that loyalty to this dealer in 1 trip. On my very 1st Camp trip all of the windows leaked water during a rainstorm into the trailer, so when I got back I took it in under the factory warranty and they supposedly fixed it. My Refrigerator crapped out on my camp trip this summer, (the trailer was 2 years & 4 months old) no big deal "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And on the way home from the camp trip my blind & blind assembly dropped to the floor and tore out the wires and all that because it has lights in it. But "I BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY". And It was on my camp trip earlier this summer I found out the windows still leaked as bad as the 1st time I complained about it, So I dropped off my 2 year old Powerlite on 8/20/18 and the guy said he would get it looked at, said that I would have to pay to have the refrigerator diagnosed since the extended warranty wouldn't cover that, OK whatever, but he would try to get the rest covered by the "EXTENDED WARRANTY". Then I hear nothing back until 9/3/18 saying its done. I went to pick it up and the guy hands me a bill for over $1000, at which point I crapped myself, I argued saying no one called me to tell me anything, that I shouldn't be paying for any of this, So I had to pay the $145 Diagnostic fee on the refrigerator repair (When the control board was indeed bad) $580 to repair the windows which I had complained about under the factory warranty period and the $217 to reinstall the blind, which I *****ed so much about the credited back. I asked " So what exactly does the extended warranty cover" ? Oh nothing, except the control board which was obviously defective. DON'T BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, IT DOES NOTHING. I'll go somewhere else on my next service need.
- Dave, Idaho

2018-06-28 2016 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 22FS View Listings

Bought brand new after first ride out the stove and oven fell apart, the grey and black tank reader wasn’t working, outdoor speakers didn’t work and one of the bend/beds bolts came off wall. Took it in and was told that this is common with new trailers to get kinks worked out. Since then the bench has come off the wall the awning no longer works and the fridge quit working.The radio has been replaced because it quit working. Took it back in recently to have all these issues fixed.. yet again.. The toy hauler is totaled per RV dealer because the frame has cracked in multiple pile appots. Was told by the manager that we beat the crap out of it. First of all the camper 2 YEARS OLD. We have taken it ou maybe 8 Times. It’s Idaho what’s the point do a toy hauler is you can’t even take it off pavement without it falling apart. I would never buy one again! and definitely will be doing more research on the next one!
- A Neal, Idaho

2017-06-26 2017 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 24FS View Listings

As an owner of multiple trailers I would not recommend a Pacific Coachworks trailer. It is by far the worst trailer we have owned. Very poor workmanship when assembled and very poor engineering design. We have towed it two times with a full water tank and it has broken the support bolts both times in multiple places. Heat duct was extremely restricted by pex tubing, fridge will not run correctly, warped tables, self tapped stabilizer jacks. Dealer and manufacturer have been of no help.
- Scott W, Wyoming

2017-06-26 2017 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 24FS View Listings

- Scott W, Wyoming

2015-12-12 2015 Pacific Coachworks Powerlite 20CBXL View Listings

This Toy Hauler is perfect for our family of 4 and 2 of our children's friends. Plenty of living space, lots of standard amenities, great outside entertainment system. Making lots of memories. Our friends have the same trailer and they love it. We can even fit our Wildcat in the back which is over 13 feet long.
- RD Holland, California