Pacific Coachworks Northland RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Pacific Coachworks Northland RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rocky from California says:

Have you owned any Pacific Coachworks Northland RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 30RKSS View Listings

Beautiful travel trailer inside and out. Until you look closely. I mean piss poor workmanship shelf in pantry fell out the first day of use water line to toilet leaked linoleum in front of entry has been pierced to gather and has a bulb under it electric problem can't run AC and tv or microwave at the same time I literally hate this trailer can't wait to get rid of it
- Rocky , California

2019-07-21 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 28DBSS View Listings

We bought our 28dbss northland new from camping world. One week after bringing it home, we had a huge rainstorm and the kitchen window leaked onto the countertop and ruined it. I took it back to camping world and they had to order a new cabinet, countertop, and replace the vinyl flooring. Camping world had gone through and re-sealed all the windows on the trailer for good measure. Got it back and everything was fine. On our third trip with the trailer, with less than 500 total miles on it, the right rear tire blew at 30mph. All tires are kept at maximum psi since I’m pretty anal about tire pressure. No problem, just install the spare. 10 minutes down the road, the spare blows at 55mph taking out the fender, supports for the fender, insulation. Spare tire was an exact match to all the other Chinese tires. After 5 hours, finally got the tire replaced(Sunday mind you) by the good sams road side assistance. My advice is to check your tires and if they are China bombs, switch them out to American made Goodyear tires.
- Dave, California

2019-05-20 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RLSS View Listings

For a 32' trailer it pulls and tracks very well. Breaking is outstanding. I use a 2016 Titan XD to tow my camper and I have no problem whatsoever.The floor plan works out great. Has two entry doors which is very helpful. Outside shower. Power awning 21'. Best part of this camper is the power leveling jacks. Also power hitch. Speakers throughout the camper with a 32" LED Flat screen. Two leather swivel chairs in the rear with a big window for your viewing. Great lighting. Plenty of cabinets and outside storage. Has a leather jack knife couch. Good size bathroom. Don't fail cramp at all. Two doors in the bathroom. Has a 16'slide which gives a great open concept.All a/c and heat are duct.
- Philip, California

2017-05-29 2016 Pacific Coachworks Northland 27RESS View Listings

Ok, well not enough room for the problems we've had, it started with the frig. Not working, then slides leaking,swollen wood from leaks! The first two months we had it we didn't, camping world did!! Then they had it another 2 months and said they fixed it, but blatantly lied.it's made so cheap!! Very frustrating, costumer service sucks!!!! Now our hoses from the pump leak on Vaca now 2nd lock won't open :((
- John and Patti Morey, California