Outdoors RV Timber Ridge Mountain Seires Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Outdoors RV Timber Ridge Mountain Seires RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

L rome from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge Mountain Seires 24RLS View Listings

This RV has been great so far I had two problems one was the fire place went out and was replaced under warranty. The latest issue is I got moisture in one of the windows. Out of warranty and glass manufacture didn’t offer much but manufacture giving me a great deal on the glass and free install. Happy I bought this unit and sold my Keystone money pit with no help from manufacture at all.
- L rome, Colorado

2020-04-25 2019 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge Mountain Seires 24RLS View Listings

I bought a 2019 Outdoors RV 24RLS because we like to camp in the winter. We went over Thanks Giving it worked good although ,it would kill 2 deep cycle batteries in 6 hours. Could not make it through the nite. We took it in and they said they couldn't fine anything. So I guess it is not the best for off grid camping for the winter in less you stay plugged in. I have had other campers and they could make for a couple days on 2 batteries this one can not.
- Harold Yutzy, Colorado