Outdoors RV RVs Reviews (33)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Outdoors RV RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Madsen from Washington says:

Have you owned any Outdoors RV RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Outdoors RV Creek Side 23RBS View Listings

Bought this trailer 12/17. Hadn't used it but tried it out in driveway so any problems could be fixed during 90 day acceptance period. Norcold refrig. never did work from the factory on gas. How can they ship this without even testing it? Took 6 weeks to get approval from Norcold and get a replacement. After first trip, I flushed the black tank with provided flush system. Instantly had water blowing out everywhere. Bottom line, the water line was folded over inside the floor and kinked so it blew up. Dealer had to remove the entire bathroom, toilet, sink, shower, cut out floor/wall to repair. (Service department at ORV implied they don't have those kind of problems when I called them at first!) Also toilet drain elbow joint is pulling apart so they gooped it up with more glue to hopefully hold it. Also the frame on the trailer is already rusting badly after just 6 months of sitting in dry weather and but one trip ...more than my previous RV had in 15 years. I had to call the factory to find out what the switches on the control panel did because they were not labeled. I had taken a tour of the factory and found that they really don't have a quality assurance system. They red tape all the defects for the fixit team to repair - hopefully before shipping...much like most manufacturers did 30 years ago. With a little effort and training, it could be good product. I'm sincerely hoping that we get to use the trailer more next season and that our problems are behind us.
- Madsen, Washington

2019-12-10 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 280RKSB View Listings

I have had no problems at all with my Blackstone in the three years I have owned it! Not one! I love my ORV and would recommend anyone looking for a great camper seriously consider one ... the build quality is outstanding. I think their customer service could improve ... I was told a part would be available if I swung by LaGrande on a recent road trip, and it was not. I went a long way out of my way and was disappointed by their indifferent and rather rude treatment when I visited their manufacturing plant.
- Forrest Bathurst, Georgia

2019-12-03 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270CISB View Listings

This a GREAT glamping RV. It is well built with top quality features. We installed roof vents, a water filter and some features to make the closets more usable for us. Unfortunately, we have to give it up due to medical issues. Great for an overnight trip or an extended stay. Great RV.
- Gary, Nevada

2019-11-26 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270CISB View Listings

We have owed this RV since it was new. It is VERY well made and has a remote to help setup and breakdowns. The remote controls the slideouts and stabilizers, a real one man operation. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is easy to use. We have not put hard use on this RV but it is very sturdy and the heating system is oversized so you will not get cold in the winter. VERY PLEASED...
- Gary Blackburn, Nevada

2019-11-18 2015 Outdoors RV Creek Side 26RLS View Listings

Absolutely love this trailer. It has great window placement for outdoor viewing, is well-insulated, comfortable, and has a lot of storage! The 8 cubic foot fridge holds so much. The awning covers both doors, the doors have friction hinges (so the wind doesn't slam them).
- Cyndy Treutelaar, California

2019-10-06 2019 Outdoors RV Creek Side 21KVS View Listings

First time RV owner, and the large amount of research I did seemed to pay off. I tend to be a buy it once, buy it right (kill an ant with a sledge hammer) type of consumer. Just finished a first longer trip of 10 days. I have a few very minor warranty problems the trailer is in for currently after the trip and these are basically related to stove/oven and refrigerator issues that could happen to any trailer manufacturer. I would like to see more meter breakdown on battery and tank fills from thirds to maybe quarters or eights? Being a first time owner operator it was a little more difficult to see and control my usage/outputs. Spent five days straight boondocking, the large tanks and the four 6V batteries lasted the entire time. As for electric usage, we left lights on and watched DVD's, kind of like a tow behind apartment. Did I mention we are new to RVing? If more careful I am sure we could go seven+ days without too much problem. The quality of the build seems to be just as advertised. The trailer weight is higher than many but you are towing thicker walled trailer with lots of features and larger tanks. I towed several different times with tanks full, no issues. The trailers was towed very capably by my 2019 F150 with a 3.5 Eco boost. The trailer tow package and the use of the motor and incorporation of the trailer braking worked seamlessly together to make driving for an inexperienced trailer towing person a breeze. We pulled from Sacramento area to Ashland OR and then on to Bandon, Brookings, then into California to Patrick's Point State Park and then MacKerricher State Park. If you look at the roads MacKerricher they are steep, sometimes 10% and very tight turns on Hwy 20. Always fully confident as the truck and trailer worked very well together. While on this trip we ran into several owners of different Outdoors models and they all seemed happy with their units. One person indicated they had towed there unit at least 50,000 miles already, very minor problems to report. In a nutshell (obviously early on) I am very pleased as is my wife. What is the old saying, "happy wife, happy life." We went into this purchase looking for a tent replacement as we are longtime tent campers, and we have successful killed an ant with a sledge hammer. Super excited to be returning to camping after missing it for a few years. I am already getting too big for my britches talking about towing to Alaska after we retire. It is a big world out there!
- Craig Campbell, California

2019-10-05 2014 Outdoors RV Creek Side 23BHS View Listings

Great RV. Good quality, easy to tow. It’s a four season RV and has shock absorbers. We’ve taken it out in cold weather and into the back country with out any problems. Can be towed with a half ton pick up.
- George, California

2019-08-20 2012 Outdoors RV Creek Side 23RKS View Listings

Very happy with my ORV 23RKS! The build quality, design, strength and durability is top notch. Having owned it for over 4 years, it would be hard to even consider anything other than a Northwoods MFG/ORV product! It’s a heavy unit for the size (which should tell you something), coming in at 8500lbs loaded and the tongue weight north of 1500lbs. Comes with 5,200lb dexter axles and Goodyear tires - and with the northwood-built heavy frame...this thing tows and tracks superb! Basically 3/4 ton territory only (my tv is a duramax, and it breaks a sweat in the hills). I truly believe these trailers are built above and beyond anything else comparable, and this really shows in the small details you don’t think of. My unit is 7 years old and the fiberglass and decals show zero signs of fading or cracking, meaning they use higher quality stuff. I haul kayaks on a custom roof rack lag bolted to the roof, no issues! I have a rear hitch and bike rack on the sturdy bumper. I looked under a brand new Jayco Eagle the other day...the underbelly wasn’t nearly as tidy and cold weather designed and finished as mine. Plus, this trailer has large tanks, and lots of them! Factory solar panel and dual batteries is great for off grid. I also installed two remote control maxxfan units and a BAL undermount spare tire. But the true testament is the unbelievably rough back roads I’ve taken my unit down...all without issues. The interior cabinets are strong and well built, never an issue with anything! A lightweight trailer would have fallen apart on me long ago. If you truly want a well made camper that will last (which seems to be rare nowadays), buy an ORV or Northwood unit and have confidence knowing you bought the best.
- John, Saskatchewan

2019-08-16 2018 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 21FQS View Listings

This RV is the perfect couples trailer. All holding tanks are heated and insulated and the fresh water tank has a heat pad for really cold nights. This is probably one of the best built RVs on the market today. Outdoors RV Mfg builds their own frames. They do not outsource that critical part of the manufacturing process. Fit and Finish is far above 85% of RVs being made today. Outdoors puts shocks on all four wheels as well as a Mor-Ryde suspension between the leaf springs. Very smooth towing experience a well as being easier on tires. Rear observation camera lets you know what is going on behind you at all times. Roof is incredibly solid, with 5 inches of insulation. I've had this RV in frigid, snowy weather and have stayed very cozy. I would definitely buy from Outdoors RV again as their warranty support has been second to none. There is no " perfect RV" out there. Every RV has issues. It has been very comforting to me that Outdoors has always gotten right back with me any time I have had an issue. Outdoors also installs quality Goodyear Endurance tires on their RVs, probably the best travel trailer tire available.
- Rob Whitman, Colorado

2019-08-07 2013 Outdoors RV Creek Side 22RB View Listings

Great trailer. It’s overbuilt . Winter package works great until minus 15. Real nice having the larger water tanks compared to other brands that carry half the water. Have towed down multiple logging roads and have never had an issue with the suspension or frame. Bought new in 2013 and still looks in great shape . Summer 2019.
- Lance , Alberta

2019-07-22 2016 Outdoors RV Creek Side 21RBS View Listings

This travel trailer is easy to tow, and the slide provides additional space that allows campers to stay anywhere for months. Tons of storage and the four seasons insulation allows for year round camping. High quality everything in this travel trailer!
- Kim Carley, Idaho

2019-07-14 2019 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 22FQS View Listings

never owned a rv-bought this trailer and have so many problems with the design. The electrical outlets on bedside tables are way at back wall and very hard to reach. bedside table sooo long we have to move mattress forward and make our own headboard so as not to bump the edge to get out of bed. mattress was a $100.00 mattress. they placed the electrical outlet right next to sink in bathroom with towel hanger hanging over it and towels drag in cheap ass sink. The overhead bed light will turn on for one side of bed-both sides but not for the other side of bed by itself. very poooor design. sorry I bought this trailer. Gave 3 star to support but have no idea, have not needed yet. found cut in flooring and other issues
- linda matthews, Oregon

2019-07-13 2019 Outdoors RV Back Country 23KTS View Listings

We purchased the 2019 23KTS this year, the unit is built rock solid, with hardwood cabinetry, and higher end finishes. My wife and I and our two large dogs primarily dry camp in the PNW. We’ve increased the battery bank, added a 2k watt inverter, & will be adding additional solar panels. With those additions we can easily dry camp for 5 + days with no problem. The construction is second to none, & will have no problems camping year round. The price is a little more than other brands, but you truly get what you pay for. If you’re serious about camping or just want an RV that will last for YEARS, Outdoors RV is the brand to buy. We have zero complaints. Thank you Outdoors RV for such a quality RV. Mike & Tarran, WA
- Mike , Washington

2019-07-01 2019 Outdoors RV Back Country 23KTS View Listings

This RV is good at Zero degree's outside, warm as toast. Thicker walls, ceilings and insulated and heated water storage and all water pipes. Onboard Cummins 1350LP Generator. Zink Solar panel on top to gather sun and charge the batteries, four 6 volt batteries for that extra long charge and usage. 75 gallon water tank. Dry weight just over 6,450 lb. 15" tires, Heavy duty CE3000 suspension. The interior is classy and solid. Very well coordinated colors scheme. The BEST RV TRAVEL TRAILER ON THE ROAD, as far as I'm concerned and I've had four.
- Roy Whiteeagle, New Mexico

2019-06-29 2018 Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 25RDS Titanium View Listings

Have enjoyed this trailer for about 1 year. She is easy to tow with our F150 (with tow package) and an equalizer hitch. Carries lots of water and has tons of storage, I don't think we could fill all of the storage it has to offer. Best of all, lots of counter space. We have hosted big meals in our trailer and that counter space comes in really handy! At one time we had something like 12 people in the trailer sipping coffee and staying out of the cold. We just brought in a couple of folding chairs for more seating. The tenters in the group were happy to get out of the cold. We also love all of the floor space as we have 3 larger dogs. It has been great. About the only issue we had was a dead USB port, but that was an easy fix. We have had her down dirt roads, and into some very tight campgrounds. The backup camera comes in handy!
- Wayne, California

2019-06-24 2017 Outdoors RV Back Country Creekside View Listings

We love this RV. If only wr had more time to spend in it. We have work schedules that prevent us from having the time to properly enjoying such an amazing RV. We would love to get another onve we are able to adjust our work schedules so we have adequate time to spend RVing.
- Angela , Idaho

2019-05-29 2013 Outdoors RV Creek Side 23BHS View Listings

In 2013 we bought a brand new 2013 Creekside 23BHS. In the first year it was in the shop for 10 months. Multiple plumbing leaks, furnace over heated and melted down 3 time (filling the trailer full of smoke and a horrible burnt plastic smell), heat duct under the slide was kinked and no heat would come to the front of the trailer bubbling lino, trim coming off, squeaking loose floor, and dump valves that wouldnt work. Screws securing the microwave were over tightened and stripped and the microwave almost fell out. Exterior stairs came bent and had to be replaced. It was so bad that outdoors rv took it all the way back to the factory to try and redo a bunch of stuff. Year two brought more furnace issues, more plumbing leaks, window leaks, the antenna became loose and would rattle with a slight breeze and could not be tightened enough to fix it(had to use duct tape to solve it), electrical FIRE while pulling the trailer down the road due to metal cable clamp being used on the power lines in the underbelly with no grommets to protect it. (Would not warranty. Cost big $$$$ to redue wiring properly and repair) Horrible quality and fit and finish was mediocre at best. Trailer was very functional in cold weather WHEN furnace worked.
- C.H., Alberta

2019-03-23 2018 Outdoors RV Glacier Peak F28RKS View Listings

This is our second RV manufactured by Outdoors RV. Our first was a 25’ Timber Ridge Mountain Series towable. The style, build quality and dependability was top notch. When we decided to go from a towable trailer to a 5th wheel, Outdoors RV was our first choice given the quality of the TimberRidge. We looked at the Glacier Peak Mountain Series F28RKS and knew it was the one for us. We sold our TimberRidge and without hesitation bought the Glacier Peak. The Glacier Peak has been an amazing unit with once again superb style, build quality, reliability and livability. For us, the only reason we are selling our Glacier Peak is due to a single fact. As we are now fully retired we are starting to travel longer distances with longer stays away from home. Without hesitation if Outdoors RV manufactured a larger 5th wheel we would absolutely buy it on the spot. We tow our current Glacier Peak with a 2018 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax using a PullRite 18K Super Glide Hitch. What a dream to pull and I can’t count the number of times I’ve checked my mirrors to make sure the 5th wheel was still with us. Yep, it tows that well. We will miss our Glacier Peak and can only hope it’s replacement is built as well and is as trouble free.
- Terry Green, Washington

2019-02-19 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 240RKSB View Listings

We love this Travel Trailer the quality is top notch. We have had no issues with this travel trailer, everything works great. This trailer has plenty of storage and space for all your camping needs. We love that it has a storage rack on the back for our generator, bikes, fire pit and propane. We are only selling because we want to move to a bigger fifth wheel.
- Lorie, Arizona

2019-02-10 2013 Outdoors RV Wind River 280RLS View Listings

One cold winter of -20 and below and everything failed one after the other....first water lines blew...then fridge quit and furnace guit at -29..... Going to burn it to the ground.....i've had much older rv's that are better ....windriver is junk...
- John perkins, British Columbia

2018-09-10 2016 Outdoors RV Creek Side 20FQ View Listings

I've been using this trailer for two years now, and it's been great! I have mostly used it for dry camping (no hookups) within 150 miles of home, but I've also used it with full hookups on our trip to Yellowstone. The quality is very good, and it tows great. I'm pulling it with a 2017 Ford F-150 Ecoboost using a Husky weight distribution hitch, and you barely notice that the trailer is back there when you're on the road. I haven't had any problems with the trailer and everything works as it should. Fit and finish is very good. I've had many compliments on the u-shaped dinette and huge window in the back that allows for some great views from inside the trailer to the outdoors. This trailer is great for couples because of the layout, but the dinette also converts to a bed to accommodate others, if needed. The heated, enclosed underbelly keeps it cozy in cold weather, along with the dual-pane windows and 2" thick, insulated, aluminum-framed walls. I would highly recommend this trailer to anyone considering it. I know I'll be enjoying mine for years to come!
- David, Washington

2018-08-15 2016 Outdoors RV Wind River 240RKS View Listings

Lived in it full time for over 2 years, Summer in Texas and 2 Winters in Maine. Wasn't always easy, but we found ways to survive in both hot and cold extremes easily with this camper! We even had a dog, cat and infant and 2 adults living in it with no problem!
- Patty Parker, Maine

2018-08-05 2014 Outdoors RV Creek Side 20FQ View Listings

I have used this model Creekside after owning all styles of campers & motor homes - it is absolutely complete . I have used it in heat and snow and spent comfortable camping. The solar trickle charge is wonderful and the walk around queen bed feels like home. It even has a bathroom tub and outside speakers . It is light weight and is a perfect floor plan with lots of storage.
- Carol, Wyoming

2018-06-21 2014 Outdoors RV Creek Side 23RKS View Listings

This Rv is junk the side has a cracking on the fiberglass on the out side flour the side is tearing in to the carpet the roof was not sealed very good the front cap screws are falling out the carpet seams are coming apart the microwave is junk over all I would rate the place a zero when you call them they can care less about your problems they say the make the best out there in fact they make the worst out there they are all about there money and not to please the customer this place is a joke and makes junk
- Paul, Idaho

2018-04-11 2014 Outdoors RV Creek Side 23RKS View Listings

This Trailer is the biggest peace of junk that you can buy after 3 years of owning it the trailer is falling a part they wont lost off money for them and they say there built good and they are not the seals on the slide rotted away the roof is and was not done right over all I would give this trailer a 0 rating over all not worth a dime dont buy from the place
- Paul Whitney, Idaho