Outdoors RV Black Stone

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Outdoors RV Black Stone RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Forrest Bathurst from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 280RKSB View Listings

I have had no problems at all with my Blackstone in the three years I have owned it! Not one! I love my ORV and would recommend anyone looking for a great camper seriously consider one ... the build quality is outstanding. I think their customer service could improve ... I was told a part would be available if I swung by LaGrande on a recent road trip, and it was not. I went a long way out of my way and was disappointed by their indifferent and rather rude treatment when I visited their manufacturing plant.
- Forrest Bathurst, Georgia

2021-07-20 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 240RKSB View Listings

We purchased this RV after many months of research on forums etc. Everyone said that the support from Outdoors RV manufacturing was excellent and we found that to be true! Each and every time we called someone answered the phone and directed us to the proper person to take care of our problem. This was in the beginning when we first purchased the RV and had a few little things that needed to be fixed or replaced. They graciously sent us the parts and if I had any questions about installation they were patient and helped me make the proper repair.! These TTs’ are manufactured in the Pacific Northwest and we live in Connecticut so obviously we could not take the RV back for repairs. During our first month of ownership all of the minor problems had been addressed and we have had no problems with our Blackstone since. Also it tows beautifully with or without sway control but on longer trips we use our Blue Ox pro hitch. All in all very pleased with this RV and the Company that makes them!
- Alan fanelli, Connecticut

2021-01-06 2014 Outdoors RV Black Stone 19B View Listings

Only had this a short time but have had RV'S for years. Here is the good and the not so good. Cutting corners ( read cheap) 1) Why no drawers in the cabinet beside bed 2) Why do you need to unscrew panels to access H.W.T valving 3) How can you call a RV with single windows a 4 season RV, everything gets so steamy immediately in cool damp weather 4) No 12v battery shut off switch as advertised. 5) Other owners have reported it's hard to get the overhead light bulbs out and new ones in, Reason.... The non LED bulbs get so hot the melt the plastic clips which hold them in place. 6)The cupboard that stores the dishes has a single unsupported piece of very piece of plywood as a shelf to place the dishes. The plywood bends and all the dishes slide to the centre. 7)Only one small drawer in the three storage places under the dinette. 8) The propane detector which has an automatic shut down after a specified time has a electrical feed wire which is so short you have to take the cabinet apart to replace same. The Good 1)You started with a very good product which you charged a premium price for, that's fair, then you cut corners as above and made it feel cheap. 2)The solid fiberglass walls are very good. 3) The curved roof is a nice feature 4) The unit looks good driving down the road. I have found pieces of scrap wood behind the paneling, framing with a knot so large there is no strength left. I was really hoping to feel really good about my purchase, unfortunately this is just another great RV that was cheapened in an effore to save mnoney.
- Paul Harraway, British Columbia

2020-07-18 2019 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270RLS View Listings

This is an excellent well crafted and well designed RV. It is not slapped together like other RVs. It tows very nicely and everything in it works well. The insulation is thick and provides a great buffer for cold and heat.
- bill aston, California

2019-12-03 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270CISB View Listings

This a GREAT glamping RV. It is well built with top quality features. We installed roof vents, a water filter and some features to make the closets more usable for us. Unfortunately, we have to give it up due to medical issues. Great for an overnight trip or an extended stay. Great RV.
- Gary, Nevada

2019-11-26 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270CISB View Listings

We have owed this RV since it was new. It is VERY well made and has a remote to help setup and breakdowns. The remote controls the slideouts and stabilizers, a real one man operation. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is easy to use. We have not put hard use on this RV but it is very sturdy and the heating system is oversized so you will not get cold in the winter. VERY PLEASED...
- Gary Blackburn, Nevada

2019-02-19 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 240RKSB View Listings

We love this Travel Trailer the quality is top notch. We have had no issues with this travel trailer, everything works great. This trailer has plenty of storage and space for all your camping needs. We love that it has a storage rack on the back for our generator, bikes, fire pit and propane. We are only selling because we want to move to a bigger fifth wheel.
- Lorie, Arizona