Outdoors RV Black Stone Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Outdoors RV Black Stone RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Forrest Bathurst from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 280RKSB View Listings

I have had no problems at all with my Blackstone in the three years I have owned it! Not one! I love my ORV and would recommend anyone looking for a great camper seriously consider one ... the build quality is outstanding. I think their customer service could improve ... I was told a part would be available if I swung by LaGrande on a recent road trip, and it was not. I went a long way out of my way and was disappointed by their indifferent and rather rude treatment when I visited their manufacturing plant.
- Forrest Bathurst, Georgia

2020-07-18 2019 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270RLS View Listings

This is an excellent well crafted and well designed RV. It is not slapped together like other RVs. It tows very nicely and everything in it works well. The insulation is thick and provides a great buffer for cold and heat.
- bill aston, California

2019-12-03 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270CISB View Listings

This a GREAT glamping RV. It is well built with top quality features. We installed roof vents, a water filter and some features to make the closets more usable for us. Unfortunately, we have to give it up due to medical issues. Great for an overnight trip or an extended stay. Great RV.
- Gary, Nevada

2019-11-26 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 270CISB View Listings

We have owed this RV since it was new. It is VERY well made and has a remote to help setup and breakdowns. The remote controls the slideouts and stabilizers, a real one man operation. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is easy to use. We have not put hard use on this RV but it is very sturdy and the heating system is oversized so you will not get cold in the winter. VERY PLEASED...
- Gary Blackburn, Nevada

2019-02-19 2016 Outdoors RV Black Stone 240RKSB View Listings

We love this Travel Trailer the quality is top notch. We have had no issues with this travel trailer, everything works great. This trailer has plenty of storage and space for all your camping needs. We love that it has a storage rack on the back for our generator, bikes, fire pit and propane. We are only selling because we want to move to a bigger fifth wheel.
- Lorie, Arizona