Open Range Journey RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Open Range Journey RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Randolph Cookinham from Massachusetts says:

Have you owned any Open Range Journey RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Open Range Journey 359fks View Listings

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING This is the biggest piece of junk on the market. To many problems to list completely. Fiberglass delamination (2 walls) weld in wall let go (2 times same weld) Frame pieces breaking off (4 separate pieces) Quick bite tunge tearing, and these are just a partial list of problems. Factory did not want to do anything for me and I ended selling back to dealer ( losing 27 thousand dollars) No other dealer would take in trade and I could not sell privately because I would be liable for problems. I would advice to keep your distance from this company ( now know as Highland RV) but run by the same people (Randy Graber). After many emails to the president of the company (Mr Graber) he would not answer any of them. Got my money then didn't want to know me. WARNING WARNING WARNING.
- Randolph Cookinham, Massachusetts