NuWa HitchHiker Champagne RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with NuWa HitchHiker Champagne RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

John Darrin from Maryland says:

Have you owned any NuWa HitchHiker Champagne RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 NuWa HitchHiker Champagne 35LKTG View Listings

I bought this not knowing anything about fifth-wheel trailers and RV's in general, and lived in it full time for 18 months, and then again several times for about 6 months at a time. I love the trailer, the lifestyle, and I would still be doing it if I could. NuWa was a smaller manufacturer focused on very high quality and innovation. They build the first mechanical sliders that are standard today. The trailer has been very reliable with only the hot water heater replaced due to a bad winterization. Not using the dealer anymore! It is perfect for full-time living.
- John Darrin, Maryland

2017-02-21 2008 NuWa HitchHiker Champagne 34LKTG View Listings

We purchased our 2008 HitchHiker used in 2016 for full time travel. The structural integrity is still solid, and all the original appliances are working well. The solid construction holds up to abuse without showing wear. NuWa support has been exceptional! I only would have preferred a lighter trim because the Champagne is heavy. I highly recommend a HitchHiker, and I would buy another new or used.
- Tyler, Texas

2017-01-15 2004 NuWa HitchHiker Champagne 33LKTG View Listings

Have lived full-time in this trailer since October 9, 2004. This is our first and only RV. Really haven't had much problems with this trailer, compared to what I read on the RV forums on other brands. Have loved the RVing lifestyle except for the idiots out on the roads. Am tired of wood burning campfires, loud music and drunks. Have sold our truck and now hope to sell our trailer.
- Nolan, Arizona

2016-04-25 2002 NuWa HitchHiker Champagne 35LKTG View Listings

This is the only 5th wheel we have owned, so I can't compare it to others. However, there is nothing about this model (actually a 35LKTG) that we could complain about. It is extremely well constructed and designed. My wife loved it when she first saw it online and she has enjoyed every aspect of it. It is tastefully decorated and every possible space is utilized for either living comfort or storage. We could easily live in it full-time. It tows like a dream. We bought it used, so we had no experience with NuWa's warranty or support, but since we are required to give a rating, I give them a 5 star rating also. I can say that their parts department has been very helpful. I highly recommend this brand of 5th wheel.
- Gordon Rankin, Nebraska