nuCamp by Pleasant Valley TAB

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with nuCamp by Pleasant Valley TAB RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom L from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 nuCamp by Pleasant Valley TAB 400 Boondock Edition View Listings

Great quality. Easy to tow even with my Jeep. Fits everywhere. Can be a little snug inside. But it is only 15 ft long. Perfect for a weekend. Can be a little tight for longer. Fresh water tank a little small for boondocking.
- Tom L, Georgia

2021-02-07 2017 nuCamp by Pleasant Valley TAB 320S View Listings

I wan to share our experience with the TAB and NuCamp. We downsized to the TAB from a 24 foot Mallard for the ease of towing and set up as well as the fiberglass and Azdel siding- what we considered leakproof. We tow with a 4 Runner and can’t even feel it. This is a perfect size for two on the road, we have been to Key West three times, Cross country, probably 15 times to the outer banks. Not a hiccup! Last year on our way back from Niagara Falls we noticed a softness in the floor, very disturbing!!! What we found was a leak through one of the tail lights and a SIGNIFICANT amount of rot- the floor was gone. We called NuCamp and after 3 months we were able to schedule a service call at NuCamp at their Ohio factory. We delivered the 320 back to the factory this past January, in the snow. Well to make a long story short, WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NuCamp replaced the entire floor, repaired our sofa, re-wired the Alde, installed new door stays, installed new vinyl flooring - ALL AT NO COST!!!!! Yes, the NuCamp trailers are a little pricey- But I defy any other manufacturer to provide this level of quality service to their customers. I just friggin love this little trailer, and I just friggin love NuCamp!!!!!!!
- Ray and Patty Lyons, Virginia

2019-08-30 2018 nuCamp by Pleasant Valley TAB 320S Boondock View Listings

I love this little teardrop trailer!! It’s light and easy to tow and maneuver. The living space is perfect for one or two people. Alde furnace heat is radiant and keeps the trailer snug and cozy in cold weather and when on propane, uses very little. Ditto the refrigerator. The fit and finish of the NüCamp trailers is phenomenal, all solid wood and beautiful cabinetry. The Marmoleum floor is easy to keep clean. Solid hinges keep all the storage doors closed while moving. I’m selling only because I decided a van would suit my style of camping better.
- Linda Healey, Utah